Pentacle Knight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was suddenly distracted from her haze of pleasure by more sounds of lovemaking. She looked to her left to see Beatrix properly riding Aron's cock. The beautiful dark-haired woman had lost her dress by that point. Her right nipple was in Aron's mouth as he squeezed and sucked the luscious round flesh. He had to let it go as Beatrix's bouncing became more vigorous. Aron was panting as he squeezed her ass and helped her bounce even harder. His gaze was fixed on her beautiful face as she gasped in ecstasy.

Gwen was impressed Beatrix could ride a cock that hard without hurting herself. She figured she would eventually be able to ride Aron that hard. Gwen didn't think she could ever ride Lance that hard. She was already sore from what they did.

"Do you enjoy watching another woman fuck Aron?" Lance whispered against her ear, pulling her attention back to his piercing gray eyes.

"I guess I do. Seeing him pleasured makes me really hot," she confessed.

He smiled at her answer. Lance's cock was still plenty hard inside her. She felt it flex against her sore muscles, making her tingle. They were both still surprisingly aroused.

"I want to fuck you more, Lance, but I think I need a break. I'm sore," she whispered as she raised up on her knees and climbed off of his cock. He felt even more massive as he slid out of her. "Wow," she breathed as she touched the sore skin between her legs. She was dripping all over Lance's thighs.

"Sorry, I hope I wasn't too rough."

"Not at all. I loved every part of it," she said as she leaned against his chest and kissed him.

Aron suddenly groaned in ecstasy as Beatrix worked him to orgasm again. The dark-haired woman was panting and trembling with her own orgasm as she worked her cunt against Aron's cock. Lance smiled as he watched his beautiful mate. Her sexual appetite surpassed his own at times, and he admired her for it. He always enjoyed watching the shock of orgasm on her face. It turned him on every time.

Gwen was tingling as she watched Aron cum inside of Beatrix. It made her body ache for him again. Aron looked slightly drunk with pleasure as he glanced at Gwen. They smiled when their eyes met. Gwen laughed at Aron's goofy grin. Beatrix had apparently pleasured him silly.

"By the Divine, I think I need a nap," Aron chuckled as he gazed at Gwen's beautiful face.

Beatrix laughed at his comment.

"And I've lost your attention already," she sighed. "Don't gaze at each other too long. You'll miss the show around you," she warned as she climbed off of Aron and sat next to him to relax.

Gwen looked past Beatrix and was met with more arousing sights. Trent had Nate naked and kneeling in front of him on their sofa as he worked his cock inside him from behind. Nate was panting with pleasure as he fell forward onto his hands and knees. Trent's fucking was powerful. He was jarring Nate's body with his passion. Gwen felt hot as she watched them. Nate had an attractive slender body compared to Trent. He wasn't skinny by any means. He just looked smaller compared to the larger man.

"God, Trent, I'm about to cum," Nate panted.

Trent smiled and leaned over him so he could reach Nate's cock. He fucked his lover slower as he stroked his erection. Nate cringed and gasped as Trent worked him to orgasm. Gwen felt hot as she watched Nate shaking with pleasure. Trent pumped the young man's cock slow and lovingly as his semen spilled on the dark leather cushion under him. Trent groaned a second later as an orgasm rushed through his cock and groin. Nate smiled when he felt Trent cumming inside him.

Hector and Daphne had caught Aron's attention. Hector was lying naked on his back on their sofa with Daphne's beautiful cunt sitting on his face. He was licking deep inside her as she sucked his thick erection.

"See something you like?" Beatrix asked when she saw the intrigue in Aron's eyes.

"Women like being licked between their legs?" he asked with a smile.

"We do. You should try it with Gwen sometime," she recommended.

"Would you enjoy that, Gwen?" Aron asked as he looked at her.

Gwen was still sitting on Lance's thighs with his cock between her legs. She pulled her eyes away from Trent and Nate to see what Aron was talking about. Her eyes went wide when she saw Hector and Daphne's interesting position.

"That looks fun," she agreed. "We could do it now if you like."

"Uh, you might want to hold off on that," Lance advised. "Unless young Aron here has a taste for other men's cum."

"Ugh, good point. We can try it some other time," Aron agreed.

"I offer my services!" Nate chimed in as he crawled away from Trent and walked over to Gwen. "Does someone want their cum-soaked pussy licked?" he asked her with a grin, causing a burst of laughter from Lance and Beatrix.

Gwen stared at Nate with her mouth open for a moment. He was completely serious.

"I uh... sure," she stammered as she looked at Aron.

He smiled and shrugged. He didn't mind sitting out on that activity.

"Excellent!" Nate said excitedly. "Hold her for me, Lance. You're plenty big enough to be an armchair."

"Eh, true," Lance sighed as he effortlessly picked Gwen up under her arms and turned her around in his lap. "Here, let's make her more comfortable too," he said as he pulled the skirt of her dress up and off her head, revealing her beautiful body to the room. "Much better," Lance purred against her ear as his large hands cupped her breasts.

Gwen smiled and shuddered as she enjoyed Lance's touch. She gasped when he suddenly pulled her back against his chest and used his legs to spread her legs wide for Nate. He had obviously done that maneuver before. His massive erection was pressing into her lower back. Her insides tingled at the thought of having him inside her again, but her attention shifted to Nate as he knelt in front of her exposed cunt.

Nate watched Gwen's eyes as he slid his tongue inside her and licked hard against her inner muscles. She let out a shaky breath and groaned as she relaxed against Lance. Nate's skilled tongue felt heavenly in her sore cunt. He would massage inside her a few times before he changed his focus and moved to her outer lips. The warmth of his breath and mouth felt exceptionally good. Suddenly, he lapped his tongue over the sensitive bulb at the top of her opening, making her legs jerk. The sensation was thrilling. Nate chuckled at her reaction and quickly did it again.

"Oh my God," Gwen groaned as he focused his attention on that spot.

He tormented her with rough licks there for a moment, then he eased off again. He didn't want to overstimulate her yet. She was panting as he pushed his tongue deep inside her again. Her inner muscles twitched against the gentle pressure. Nate was enjoying her taste combined with Lance's. He rarely got to taste the blonde Viking. Beatrix was greedy with him, and he couldn't blame her.

Lance, Aron, and Beatrix enjoyed watching Nate as he made Gwen squirm. Even Trent wandered over and sat next to Lance to watch Nate in action.

"Damn, Nate, I wish I had a pussy so I could feel you lick it like that," Trent sighed in admiration.

Nate and Gwen chuckled at his comment.

"She's squirming against my cock in a nice way," Lance said with a smile. He was still happily massaging Gwen's blushing tits.

"You can put it inside me again if you want, Lance," Gwen groaned in an overly aroused daze.

"That's an excellent idea," he laughed.

"May I assist the penetration?" Nate asked eagerly.

"Go right ahead," Lance said as he lifted Gwen up higher on his chest, allowing his cock to fall between her legs again.

"Damn, Lance, you could put an eye out with that beast... or a tooth," Nate said as he grabbed the Viking's cock and slipped it in his mouth. Nate groaned in delight as he sucked on him for a moment.

"Nate, you lost focus," Lance sighed.

"Mmm, sorry," he chuckled before he redirected Lance's cock towards Gwen's red pussy.

Gwen was tingling with excitement as Nate pressed Lance's tip against her opening. Lance pushed her down at that point, slowly squeezing between her tight muscles. She groaned in delight to feel his massive meat penetrating her again. It hurt more the second time in, but she was too horny to care at that point.

"What is going on over here?" Hector asked with intrigue in his voice as he and Daphne walked over to see the show.

"Nate was taking advantage of me in a vulnerable position," Lance said as he sank deep inside of Gwen again.

She let out a sensual groan as she touched her lower belly. She could feel Lance's thickness bulging inside her.

"God, I'm sore," Gwen chuckled as she squeezed Lance's meat with her inner muscles.

"I'll be gentle," he whispered against her ear as he began to move inside her.

She shuddered and tensed with pleasure and pain.

"Relax, Gwen. You don't have to clutch at me like that. It's impressive, but not necessary."

"Allow me to assist," Hector offered. "Nate isn't the only man with a magic tongue when it comes to pleasuring clits. Move aside, lad," he ordered as he took Nate's place kneeling between Gwen's and Lance's legs.

"You want to lick that close to my cock, Hector?" Lance laughed.

"Eh, I've done worse," Hector sighed as he brought his tongue to Gwen's clit.

"I think Nate is rubbing off on you," Lance groaned as he continued to work inside of Gwen.

She gasped and tensed when Hector began flicking the tip of his tongue side to side over her clit. His pace was feverishly good. Gwen's skin flushed with more heat as she melted against Lance. His massive dick stroking inside her while Hector teased her clit was maddening. She could hit her climax at any moment, but she didn't want to since she was enjoying them so much.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," Aron whispered as he watched the ecstasy on Gwen's face.

"Add to her enjoyment, Aron. Suck her tits," Beatrix ordered.

"No, kiss me, Aron," Gwen instructed. "Trent and Nate can suck my tits," she panted.

Beatrix laughed at the new orders. Gwen didn't waste resources. Aron stood on his knees on the couch and quickly slid his tongue into Gwen's mouth. He held the back of her head and kissed her passionately. Nate and Trent squeezed in close and sucked her nipples as they groped the blushing flesh around them. Gwen's eyes rolled back as the men worked ecstasy into her body. Sweat soon appeared on her skin from the excess of hot bodies around her. Pleasure was rolling through her in scorching waves as she was massaged inside and out. She soon had to push Aron away so she could breathe. She held tight to the collar of his shirt so he couldn't get away. She was staring into his beautiful blue eyes when a shocking orgasm began working its way through her cunt and into her abdomen. She cried out before she pulled Aron's mouth back to hers. He kissed her hard as she trembled and squirmed with incredible pleasure. She couldn't believe how long it lasted.

Lance groaned and let himself cum when he felt Gwen relax against him. He grunted as sharp pleasure played through his cock, forcing a few hot splashes into Gwen's cunt. She was laughing as she felt him trembling under her. Aron raised up and smiled at the bliss on Gwen's face. She looked like she might fall asleep at any moment.

"That was fun," Hector announced as he rose to his feet again. "I haven't felt a woman shudder like that in a while. It got me hard again."

"You can fuck me too if you want," Gwen offered with a grin.

"Slow down there, Gwen," Beatrix said with a smile. "I think the tea is talking now. You're going to be sore tomorrow."

"That's why I should do it now. I won't be able to enjoy it tomorrow," Gwen said as she carefully climbed off of Lance's cock and stood up to stretch. "Daphne, may I fuck Hector?" Gwen asked as she looked at the voluptuous red-haired woman.

"Go right ahead. Do you mind if I fuck Aron?" she asked with a smirk.

"Go right ahead," Gwen laughed before she took Hector's hand and led him over to an empty sofa.

"You are a fiery lass if I ever met one," Hector laughed as he watched Gwen lie down on the sofa and open her legs.

"You're more fiery looking than me," Gwen chuckled as she admired the handsome strawberry-top. His sculpted chest and mound also sported bright red hair.

"I see your point," he said with a nod as he looked at himself for a moment.

"Come fuck me, Hector. You can admire yourself later," she said in amusement.

He gave her a charming grin before he climbed onto the sofa and knelt between her legs. He stroked his cock over her cunt a few times, allowing her a moment to admire him. Hector wasn't as big as Lance, but he was longer. Gwen shuddered as he pulled his tip through her opening, building anticipation. She was surprised at her abundance of desire that night. She wondered if Beatrix's tea really did have something to do with it. She didn't have long to consider the mystery before Hector began to penetrate her. Her sore muscles complained and then flexed with pleasure as he opened her up. She gasped and squeezed her tits in excitement. Hector groaned as he sank deep into her soaked cunt. She was surprisingly hot on his sensitive skin. He rocked inside her a few times, feeling her depth. She would gasp with every thrust.

"Is that too much?" he asked.

"No, I'm just really sore," she chuckled with a smile.

"A vixen indeed," he sighed as he laid down on her soft body.

They gazed into each others' eyes as Hector began to move inside her. He could tell when he pushed too deep. She would cringe and gasp, prompting him to ease off. He soon found a rhythm that they both enjoyed.

"That's really good," she groaned as he massaged her with fast strokes.

"Do you like it fast?"

"I do," she purred.

"Good. Let me readjust. Then I'll show you my best skill."

Hector scooted up on his knees and pushed Gwen's legs further apart. Then he began pumping into her feverishly fast. She gasped and clutched at his arms as he shook her body with his incredible thrusting. The friction on her cunt was maddening. Aron had done something similar with his hips at the inn, but Hector was doing it much faster. She cried out with orgasm a few seconds later. Hector worked her through it with impressive skill. When he felt that she had been properly satisfied, he slowed his fucking for a moment. He kissed her soft mouth and indulged in her depth until he couldn't hold back any longer. He picked up his pace again, and she gasped when he thrust deep inside her with his cock jumping. He let out a sensual groan as he spent himself in her tight warmth. Gwen smiled when she felt the wet heat of his satisfaction dripping out of her.

"That was impressive," she chuckled.

"Thank you, Gwen. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon," he whispered before he gave her a loving kiss.

She moaned as she ran her fingers into his red hair and pushed her tongue into his mouth, encouraging him to stick his tongue into hers. He started laughing when she sucked on it.

"Oh boy, I think we created a monster," he whispered as he drew away to admire her big hazel eyes.

"How often do the Keepers have parties like this?" she asked with a smile.

"A few times a week when we're home and all well. Some months we travel more and engage in life-threatening expeditions. Evenings like this are a blessing, so we strive to enjoy them and strengthen our family bonds."

"Thank you for allowing Aron and me to join your family. By the way, do Trent and Nate enjoy fucking women?" she whispered.

"They do, but not often. They seem intrigued by young Aron. He's a pretty bloke."

"That he is," she chuckled. Her laughter caused a sudden ache in her groin. "God, I'm really sore," she groaned as she shifted under Hector, prompting him to gently pull out of her.

"You can probably thank Lance for that," he sighed as he sat on the couch and helped Gwen sit up.

"I'm not complaining or blaming, just stating the facts," she chuckled.

Suddenly, movement and groaning from the opposite couch caught Gwen's attention. Her mouth dropped open to see Aron flat on his back underneath Beatrix and Daphne. Beatrix was straddling his face while Daphne rode his cock. Lance was sitting on the end of the couch, stroking his erection as he enjoyed the show. Trent and Nate were reclined on the adjacent couch with contentment on their handsome faces.

"Damn," Hector sighed as he watched Beatrix trembling with another orgasm. "This has been an excellent party. We may have to carry Aron to bed after drowning in that much pussy," he laughed.

"I think we'll both sleep well tonight. By the way, what time is breakfast?" Gwen asked with a yawn.

"A little after sunrise. Mornings are slow if nothing is going on. You and Aron will be expected in the main garden to begin your training at ten."

"Training?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Aye. We do more than just eat and fuck in this keep. We also train our arses off. We'll break for lunch after your first session and head into the village for a bit. You and Aron need more clothes and armor. After that, you'll report to Gilda and Dirk for crossbow lessons while Aron learns the sword from Trent and me. "

"Wow... so Keepers simply live to eat, sleep, fuck, and train?"

"That sounds about right," he said with a smirk.