People Watching

Story Info
An after work drink opens a door to an unseen world.
2.6k words
4.2
9.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. Fuck. Where to start? I'm sitting in a suite at the New Hampshire.

I think I'll probably just hit the mini bar and see what's in there. I didn't plan to drink this evening. Given what I'm about to do, what's about to happen, I felt that was best. But fuck it. I think, just one drink, just to steady the nerves.

So. Why I'm here. Well, that's a long story I think. But I'll try and keep it short.

Last Tuesday, I was sitting in Garp's. The whisky bar on Irving. Nice place. It's my regular after work haunt. Good atmosphere, relaxing. Like an underground vault, you can get a little lost there.

I was waiting for my friend, Sean. He's always fucking late for everything. I smiled wryly and rolled my eyes when my phone inevitably buzzed with the message, saying he was caught up at work and going to be another half hour at least.

Still, I've never minded my own company. There are worse places to kill half an hour. And I've always liked people watching.

I ordered my favourite Japanese single malt, and a water back, and eased into the corner. I'd managed to get us a good spot, so I just took in the surroundings.

It's not busy on a Tuesday, and it's usually just an after work crowd, so they caught my eye. A couple. They both looked like they just stepped out of the office. City workers, like me. Same uniform. She was hot. If someone like her worked at my my place, fuck. I wouldn't be getting much work done.

But I could tell they weren't colleagues. They were sitting close. Very fucking close.

I don't know if they were on a date, or what. But clearly in the honeymoon phase. Utterly oblivious to the rest of us. She had this wicked little pout on her face, and these big, dark eyes, framed by soft lashes, just looking up at him like she was challenging him playfully.

They kissed. It was electric. The chemistry between them, I could sense it. I noticed his hand was stroking her thigh, through her tight dress. God. I found myself imagining what it would feel like to touch her like that. What she might be wearing underneath that dress. Lingerie probably. Maybe stockings with expensive soft lace tops. And french knickers, framing the round curves of her ripe, delectable ass.

They were getting carried away really. For them, and now for me too, the rest of the bar was just a blur, background noise. I wasn't worried about them noticing me watching. She had her eyes closed, her head thrown back. Her delicate throat was exposed, inviting. I watched him pull his coat over their laps. Then he kissed her neck, and she just sighed softly, her lips parted and her eyes squeezing more tightly shut.

I raised an impressed eyebrow as his hand slid under the coat. He clearly had a lot of nerve, but he looked the type, he had that air of quiet confidence. I saw the coat moving and her wriggling and shifting in her seat. I imagined he was snaking his hand up her thigh, pushing her knickers aside. I felt my own fingers twitch against the front of my thigh, imagining what her tight, wet little cunt would feel like.

She bit her lip, she was trembling. He was whispering something in her ear. I fantasised about what I would want to whisper. Tell her what a little fucking whore she was, getting fingerfucked in public and loving it, clearly.

Then it happened. Her eyes opened and she... spotted me. Maybe she felt my gaze burning into her skin. That happens sometimes, when you stare at someone too long, they sense you. I looked down and pinched the bridge of my nose, suddenly feeling a throb in my temples.

When I flicked my eyes back over, furtively, from under my brow, she was still staring at me. But they hadn't stopped. And well, she wasn't upset, or embarrassed. No... A slow smile was spreading across her face. Her eyes were shining brightly. She'd caught me alright. But she liked it.

We kept staring at each other. He was still working his hand between her legs, his face buried in her neck, unaware of the intimate exchange taking place between me and her. But then she whispered in his ear. I froze. He looked over.

That look. It took me back, instantly. I felt my heart sink into the pit of my stomach. The familiar scene, again.

I've just got home from school. I was meant to stay late for soccer practice but it was cancelled for some reason. My sister. I guess she thought she had the house to herself for a while. I get in and drop my boot bag in the hall. Then I open the sitting room door, and I... see them.

My sister and her boyfriend. She's reclined in the armchair. Her bare legs spread open by his hands gripping her thighs and pushing them apart. He's on his knees, his face buried in her cunt.

I didn't know what to do. I had no understanding of what I was seeing. It made me feel strange. I was frozen then too. I should have backed away, silently, but I couldn't. My sister sensed me.

Her eyes opened and she screamed. I can still hear the things she called me, as I fled, slamming the door, my whole body shaking. But it was the look her boyfriend gave me that really got to me. A kind of knowing smirk. Recognition.

I started to sweat. I didn't want any trouble. I mean, he didn't look the type to start a fight, in public, but shit... Nothing he could have to say to me could possibly be good. I started mentally calculating my chances. We were the same size. A fight wouldn't be allowed to get out of hand in a place like this.

Where the fuck was Sean?!

Anyway. He didn't punch me. Pretty far from it, actually. We came to an arrangement. Turns out, I wasn't wrong. She does like being watched. Or it's something she wants to explore. They're kind of kinky. Dominant and submissive and all that.

And that's how I ended up here. Sat in this hotel suite. On a Friday night, in front of God.

This drink is doing what it needs to do. Taking the edge off, just enough. My senses are still as sharp as a tack, but I'm starting to relax. Sitting in an armchair, in the corner of the room. There's a good view of the bed from here.

Apart from the sparse details we discussed, I have no idea what's going to happen. I really should have asked more questions. But then, what do you ask? In that situation?

They're here. He leads her into the room. Just like he said, she's blindfolded. He throws me a signal to keep silent.

Her sexy but professional look is long gone. She's poured into a tight black dress, there's no possible way she can be wearing a bra or panties underneath.

She's hanging off his arm. He looks so relaxed. Maybe he does this stuff all the time. Almost smug. Yeah, I'd look pleased with myself too, if a woman like that wanted to be mine. Dress like a total fucking slut, and be paraded in front of another man for me.

I don't have to worry about her hearing me. I haven't remembered to breathe since that door opened. He gives me a quick, reassuring smile and I instantly feel my eyes widen and my face heat. This is real. This is it.

"We're here" he tells her. "You can get on your knees now".

He gently cradles her chin and the side of her face, rubbing his thumb over her lips. Her deep wine-coloured lipstick is smeared on her cheek, instantly giving her the dishevelled appearance of someone who has been drinking.

Trailing his thumb down her neck, he pauses at the shoulder straps of her dress and then pushes them carelessly aside, freeing her breasts which heave as she exhales in anticipation.

As he strips her, I'm suddenly aware of my shirt against my skin, the cuffs and collar start to feel tighter and stiffer than usual. I consider undoing a button or two, but I'm transfixed, unmoving, not wanting to make a sound and break the spell.

Breathing as lightly as I can bear, I keep my gaze fixed on her. I want to see her face, but for now I have to read her lips, the tension in her jaw, and guess the expression and what it means.

With her body on display yet her face obscured this way, she becomes like a doll, a toy. We've made her our plaything for our perverted desires.

He pinches her nipples in turn, hard enough to make me wince in sympathy, and then slaps her, swiping his fingertips across the front of her tits. The noise startles me, but from the sound she makes, I guess she likes it. A kind of shocked but pleasurable gasp.

Grabbing her hair in his fist he commands her to touch herself. My mouth drops open as her small, delicate hands trail down her body, over her nipples, then her stomach, her fingers spread, pointing towards her mons, teasing their way there.

She starts to roll her hips in a figure of eight as she holds her pussy lips open with one hand and rubs her clit with the other. She smiles and licks her lips slowly. She's enjoying putting on a show for him.

She doesn't know I'm also watching, feeling teased, aching to know what it would be like to touch her, feel her respond to me. I feel myself start to stiffen as I think about it.

My jaw hardens as she starts to moan, she's quickened the pace and is using two fingers, fucking herself rhythmically, rocking back and forth. My nervousness has vanished now, all I feel is a powerful throbbing, coursing through my whole body.

As my cock rages, straining against my pants, the feeling of potency has flooded my whole brain. My thoughts towards her are purely animalistic now... how I would mark her, claim her, fucking destroy her weak little body that only exists for me, for my pleasure.

"Cum for us" he tells her, and a sudden chill falls over the room. A prickle of panic grips my throat as I see her lips press together in confusion.

He scruffs the back of her neck and yanks the blindfold open, revealing her surroundings for the first time, revealing me. Her eyes widen. Does she even recognise me? Probably not.

He tightens his grip on her, giving a small shake. "Cum for us" he tells her again, sounding impatient.

Her face is flushed, I can feel the hot, confused shame radiating from her as she frantically resumes fucking herself, clearly anxious not to disappoint. Seeing her obey him, unquestioningly, even though she must be feeling so vulnerable and exposed almost pushes me over the edge.

I'm unable to blink, all I can do is sit there enthralled, in perfect comfort while she performs for me, on her knees. I swear her nipples are even harder than before, her thighs shake as she teases out wave after wave of pleasure, rocking her body, contorting her face in need and then in sheer blissful abandon.

"Stand up you little whore. Look what you've done to him." He chides her softly, but there's a sense of pride in his voice as well.

He tells me I can touch her if I like. The way he talks about using her so casually, as if he owns her, and the way she accepts it both shocks and stirs something in me. I don't know if I'll be able to stand up too quickly, given it feels like every drop of blood in my body is concentrated in my cock.

She doesn't look at me, her breathing is shallow and nervous as I slowly rise and walk over to her. He holds her wrists behind her back and she turns her face away and closes her eyes tightly as I press two fingers against her slit.

The nod he gives me tells me this is part of the game for them, her pretending she doesn't want it.

Her pussy is soaking wet, dripping on my fingers. She shudders as I slide my fingers in and curl them towards me, then sighs and moans as it starts to feel good.

I feel a grim satisfaction at the change from the dynamic we all had in the bar. This is the same woman who was so poised, in her expensive dress, taunting me while getting off... but now she's been ruined, and she's trembling beneath my touch, completely at my mercy.

Gripping her shoulders now, he repositions her, sitting her on the very edge of the bed, and starts to unzip his pants. I'm unsure where to look, but he's stroking the side of her face with his thumb and her mouth is starting to open.

I concentrate on that hot, round little O of her lips as he takes out his cock. She starts to suck him, greedily, but keeps her eyes open and turned towards me, invitingly.

Fuck it. I can't stand here any more, I'm almost in pain. I unzip myself and take out my rigid cock. I start stroking, giving myself some relief finally. She sees and I swear her eyes twinkle with glee at the thought of me unable to contain myself any longer.

She quickens her pace and sensing this, he curls his fingers in her hair and starts to thrust, using her mouth. I imagine how it would feel to be the one in there, her tongue cradling my head.

From the sounds she's making, his cock is deep in her throat. I can hear her laboured breathing through her nose and her eyes are watering furiously, mascara streaming down her cheeks.

God, I'm so close now and from the noises he's making, so is he. He's grunting and she moans around his cock, desperate for him to cum. I'm pumping my cock furiously, then I hear gagging and swallowing as she takes all of him, every last drop hitting the back of her throat and sliding down.

My mind is fucking blank now, my eyes are rolling backwards. She barely has time to wipe her whore mouth with the back of her hand as I lose control, exploding, cum shooting onto her chin, dripping onto her throat and tits. It beads on her skin, and shock briefly registers on her face, before giving way to a mischievous smile.

She looks me dead in the eyes, grins and then lifts her tits towards her face and licks my cum off them, making a purr of undisguised pleasure.

I am stunned. What just fucking happened?!

"Put your dress back on," he tells her. "We'll clean up in a minute, we're only going next door."

The last hour feels like a complete blur. They just left. Turns out they booked the room next to mine. I was planning to drive home but I might as well have a shower now. Maybe order some room service. I wonder how thick the walls are in this place.

I might just get up early tomorrow though. Best to stagger check out times I think. It might get awkward otherwise.