Peppered Love

Story Info
A short story about a silly prank and spicy hot sex.
1k words
3.93
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

This story was written for a short story contest ('CAW SS') about the theme "HOT" and is more vanilla than my usual fare. Unlike much of my other work, this is not a breast-fetish story.

-

Eva's eyes wandered along the thick garden hedge protecting the posh cabaña. She still couldn't believe that they had scored this place for such an incredible rate. It even had its own pool! Of course, she and Billy had already made good use of the added privacy and had spent most days naked, bonding over plenty of fun - and very intimate - activities.

"You know what? I'll grant you that dirty little wish of yours," smiled the naked girl, her fingers digging through the few spicy chicken wings left.

The young, equally naked man sitting across her grinned, "So why the sudden change? Didn't you say it's demeaning?"

"I need something against the peppers and that icky cream of yours should work wonders. You wouldn't deny a desperate girl some much needed relief, would you?"

"Can't believe you actually finished that whole box. A tiny bite was too much for me already!"

"You should know by now that I enjoy my life spicy and thrilling, including my food. Plus, these wings were incredibly tasty. Such a shame that your squeamish little stomach can't handle a bit of hot sauce."

"Uh... that's with Habaneros, right? That shit burns you alive!"

"Don't distract from your weakness, hon. Now, let me do that good deed."

Billy smiled expectantly as his lovely sweetheart slipped under the table. When her head popped up between his naked thighs, a wicked grin adorned her greasy mouth.

"Just lean back and enjoy the show. Who knows if you'll get another shot!" she teased, her naked breasts deliciously pushing against his groin and her messy hands toying with his rapidly expanding manhood.

The warm fingers felt spectacular. Billy wondered why she had always turned down his requests before. Eva was usually quite open to try new things and her stubbornness about this had irritated him to no end. He gasped as she carefully massaged the sensitive edge of his glans, still unsure what had earned him the unexpected gift.

The excited man doubted that he would last long as Eva's soft tongue pleasured his turgid flesh while her hand played with his balls as if they were a fascinating new toy. For someone who allegedly had never given head before, she was astoundingly talented.

Suddenly something changed. It started at the tip of his dick, a burning sensation right around the delicate underside of its head. Billy gasped surprised, then screamed in pain. He tried to push the torturing mouth away but his lover did not let loose. Eva's eyes sparkled mischievously as she doubled down and swallowed his raging cock, her red-hot throat igniting every inch of the sensitive flesh.

"Oh fuck, Eva! What are you doing?" the young man squeaked, his dick seemingly engulfed in flames.

"Don't be such a wimp," she smirked as she let the inflamed appendage slip from her lips, "Can't be that bad, can it?"

Eva crawled from under the table, got into her favorite doggy position and chuckled, "Come here my whiny little lover, let me quench that fire for you."

Her legs spread wide, her soft tits pressed into the sun-warmed floor tiles, she pushed out her glistening sex invitingly.

"What are you waiting for?" she purred, desperate for some action, "Get your hot rod inside of me!"

Billy could barely think straight. The peppery grease on his dick still burned terribly. He knelt down, tears in his eyes, and wailed, "Al... . alright. But it hurts so much!"

Eva's eyes popped open as he penetrated her with one swift jab. His boner was hard like never before and had hit just the right spot. The girl sighed happily, congratulating herself for the well played prank as she got pampered by her hasty lover. It felt so good having his rigid, trembling cock rummaging inside of her and his urgent moves were such a nice change from his usual, tender lovemaking.

But then, deep inside of her, the burn started and Eva realized that she had woefully underestimated the spicy peppers. But there was no way she could back down now. She had to push through, no matter what.

"Uhh... that feels... uhhh... really great, hon. How 's your dick doing?"

"Much better... mmmmh... So much better!" he groaned as he quickened his pace, her wet sex squelching, chock-full of steamy-hot meat.

It was hard to focus on anything else than her inflamed snatch. And when Billy grabbed her hand and pushed her greasy finger right on that little pebble to really get her going - something that she usually enjoyed tremendously - it just got so much worse. Everything down there was on fire.

"Uh, could you speed up a little, darling?" she huffed, hoping for a quick finale.

"Are you admitting defeat?" Billy grunted, "Is your little cooter getting cooked?"

Eva was now fucking back as hard as she could, in desperate hope that he would come soon. But Billy started to tease her instead and slowed down, savoring the incredible sensations her burning pussy caused on his dick as it washed the vile grease away.

"Don't stop," Eva squealed, "Keep going!"

But Billy was not moving an inch. Instead, any action was on her now and if she wanted him to come so badly, she would have to work for it.

Which Eva did. She rolled her hips so hard, impaled herself so forcefully on him that it was a miracle her muscles were not cramping up immediately.

Thankfully, her enthusiasm paid off. Soon, both were writhing in passion, the awful burn forgotten and replaced by pure sexual energy. The young couple exploded in a mighty climax, their bodies collapsing over each other in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Wow! That was incredible!" gasped Billy, "We should put that on our list of favorites!"

"You wish!" squirmed Eva, rubbing her tender quim, "Come on, let's cool off in the pool. I need to get this stuff out of me!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers