Per Her Request

Story Info
Widower makes love to an old married friend.
1.7k words
3.91
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

All character's participating in sexual activity are at least 18 years or older.

___________________________

"Are you serious?"

"As serious as I can be. I want you to have sex with Kathy."

"Man, this is a lot to take in, buddy."

I had known Tony since High School. We stayed together through thick and thin for over 35 years, He married Kathy in the week after they had graduated with their Bachelor's degrees. I was the best man at his wedding and my future wife was in Kathy's bridal party.

Our careers may have separated from Washington State to Florida and for a while from California to the United Kingdom but it never separated our souls. We kept in touch and were so close that their kids called Cynthia and me, Aunt and Uncle. Our four children used the same titles Kathy and Tony by the same titles.

Did, I think Kathy was hot, of course, I did and he felt the same about Cindy, but we never touched each other's wives. Kathy was with me during Cindy's last couple of weeks but I never touched her sexually. Yes, she did hug me when the grief became intense allowing me to cry on her shoulder when neither of my daughters was around to comfort their father. But I never so much as kissed her on the lips and when Antony came for the funeral, I sent her back to him.

Now he wants me to inseminate her.

"John, at least come with me and talk to her."

"Okay, Anthony, I'll do that. I may not listen, but I'll hear her."

"You stubborn Kraut. Dinner is at 6:30 so be at our place at 6:00 for drinks."

"Okay, if you insist."

******

We had come back to our hometown when we retired. Cyndy was a stay-at-home mom and an author of some renown. Kathy, the smartest of us became a medical doctor and is still working part-time. I became a banker and Anthony became a lawyer.

We only lived three blocks from each other so We usually walked the distance when the weather was good. This late summer's eve we had pleasant weather so I walked to Tony and Kathy's home. When I got there both Tony and Katy met me at the door. Tony ad I shook hands but Kathy gave me a hug pressing her chest into mine. I felt her nipples press into me so I was sure that she was noticed wearing a bra. I never knew her to do that before. It was disconcerting, but I passed off. Until I saw her dress.

It was a cocktail dress with a hem to her knees and it clung to her like glue to her body. It left little to the imagination clearly outlining not only her breast but her butt But even down around to her tummy and below. For a minute I thought that I saw her came toe was outlined by the clingy fabric.

She sat right close up to me with Tony on the other side of the table. At one tie during the meal, she intentionally dropped her folk and then asked me to retrieve it for her, As I expected, she was teasing me when she opened her legs wide open. When I looked up the skirt, I saw that she was not wearing any panties.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"It was nice but I am not some teenage boy, I've seen a woman's pussy numerous times."

"But you have never seen mine, have you,"

"No, you know that."

"So what did you think? Would you stick your cock in me?"

I getting perturbed, so I said, "I will never humiliate Tony no matter how much I would like to get into your pussy, ass, or mouth Kathy. I will not fuck his wife. That's is the end of it, Kathy.".

I got up intending to leave,

"Hold up before you go storming out in a furry," Tony said, "I am begging you to love her emotionally and sexually. I cannot do it and she still needs it. You are the only man I trust who I know will not take her from me. Kathy likes you, she likes you. You are keeping me from being humiliated. John, please take her for me."

"Explaining it that way, I understand. In some ways, this is a dream come true I've been having wet dreams about taking her ever since you introduced us so many moons ago."

"Well, she's yours. Take her to bed."

"Are you ready for this, Kathy?"

"I've been ready for months. Ever since you lost Cindy."

I knew their bedroom was at the back of the house but didn't know where until she led me back. It was at the very back of the house. The back wall was all glass, she had mirrors on the ceiling and all the walls. It was kinky.

The first thing I did was unzip her dress and let watch it fall to the floor revealing her naked beauty. Even though she was nearing 50, her breast was still pert and nicely formed, and her tummy was flat despite birthing three children. Her ass cheeks were firm and her pussy still had pubic hair which was nicely trimmed. The hair on her head did match the hair on her pubic mound. We peeled off her thigh highs, then Kathy was naked.

"Okay, John strip. I am naked and you are still fully dressed. The doctor needs to see you naked."

I began to remove my shirt, and she was occupied with taking off my shoes and socks. Before I had the last button opened, I feel, t her busy on my buckle and belt with a great eagerness to uncover my cock. I let her have her way when it was evident she wanted to see my now stiff dick. It popped into view, she sighed deeply.

"I can hardly wait to get this in me. I am sopping wet and you are stone hard. Shall we fuck?"

"I like that suggestion."

Kathy moved to the middle of the bed and then open her legs to give me access. I was between her legs in seconds and moments later I was pushing past her gateway. She was snug, wet, and hot so pushing into her was very easy.

"O, John. You are all in aren't you."

"Yes, I am."

We, French, kissed before I even begin to give her my first thrust. Her mouth tasted very good which set e off thinking our sweet her juices were, but we tabled that for the time being. After a few minutes, I pulled out and then thrust back in slowly enjoying the feeling of her vagina enveloping my cock.

"You are the first man other than my husband since my wedding night. It is sinful feeling the way I do know."

"It doesn't feel that way to me, Kathy. Being intimate with you feels like heaven."

"That's because you are naughty. But you fuck so good. Now fuck this cheating whore."

I pull back leaving just the head in then slam it ack it.

"O mercy, fuck me hard. I need to be fucked hard. Fuck me stud fuck me."

I pull back and slam in again.

"No wonder Cindy always seemed so happy when she had this to look forward to. Fuck me stud, fuck me like your buddy never could."

At the mention of Cindy's name I nearly went limp. I left it in Kathy, but I had to pause, but with the pulsating of her cunt walls around my rod, it wasn't long before I recovered and resumed slamming my tool into her hot box.

"John, I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. Baby, fuck this slut. I am your slut to fuck."

"I've had wet dreams about fucking you as well, Kathy, especially after the passing of my wife."

I fucked her hard and fast with three strokes which sent her over the edge.

"Aaaaagh Damn John, what have you done. "O Fuck Aaaagh!"

I kept my cock in her during her orgasm. The feel of her love channel pulsating and squeezing my cock felt heavenly, but it reminded me of the last orgasm of my beloved Cindy. We shared that the evening before her first chemotherapy. Yet I knew I was cheating the woman I was joined to now by thinking of my lost beloved.

"You are a hot fuck, Kathy, I am glad that Tony offered me the invitation.

"Now take this my horny slut."

I drove hard into her sopping wet pussy. There was pussy juice all over the pad she was laying on and in. There was pussy cheese around her opening she was so wet.

After a few more hard thrusts, she had another orgasm.

"John, one more orgasm for me then I want to feel your hot cream splashing in me. Please, John."

"Okay Kathy, I am claiming you tonight."

"O fuck yes. Yes! Claim me. Fill this wanton old whore with your active swimmers."

We probably fucked another 10-minutes before I felt her coil begin to tighten. My balls were filling at the same time.

"Kathy, I am going to fill you soon."

"Wait, I am alone ready to climax once more. Please fuck me a little faster."

"Honored the lady's request, then suddenly she screamed again and arched her back off the bed before falling back down. This time her pussy 'hand-job' set me off letting my balls empty five ropes of sperm into her.

"O, lady, you emptied my balls."

"It is a good thing I am past my menopause. If I had not been, you would have just impregnated me."

"Who is to say that I didn't impregnate you now?"

"If you have, both of our sets of kids would be scandalized."

"Yeah, for sure. Mine would have me put in a home without a doubt. This was very enjoyable, we'll have to do it again sometime soon."

"John, you are staying the night. The first this we are going to do tomorrow morning is fuck. Please fuck me first thing, john, honey."

"Okay if you insist."

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers