All Comments on 'Per Her Request'

by dnick47

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It could do with some close and severe editing. Punctuation was a shambles, words were misplaced, some words were in an incorrect form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get someone to proof read for you! For example "... she dropped her folk ...." I suppose should have been "fork".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god man, get an editor. the number of misspelled or missing words was atrocious. And the story line was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep, it was pretty bad, start to (skipped over) finish.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***TAnks fer hte raed.😁 Proof it or get a better editor. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercifully short, having said that I never got past the third paragraph. Poor.

LimeyracerLimeyraceralmost 2 years ago

The others have said it all - a limp story and you definitely need an Editor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor. The story could be punched up a little. Whey was his friends anxious to let him do the wife. Not a story just a sex scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The basics of a good story but the lack of grammar checking makes it difficult to read. Strongly suggest you get someone to edit your work before submitting anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdnick47@dnick47
I write stories for entertainment. I do my best to dot my 'i's and cross my 't's, but I gave my grammar guide before I retired, so cut me some slack. At 74 there isn't a lot that I use to cherish doing that I am now capable of doing owing to a bad back. So to all of you fru...

story TAGS