All Comments on 'Perfect Beauty'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
swiftlytiltingswiftlytiltingabout 3 years ago

It was so wonderful of you to write this for her. It's deeply, achingly touching, arousing, and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such passion, this is amazing. So sensual and erotic, beautifully written. Just sublime.

So deeply felt, every woman should be so lucky. 5 beautiful stars

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I as a man, a recently widowed husband occasionally wrote to her to remind her what she meant to me, but nothing so explicit so erotic as you wrote to your friend. Even after a relationship of nearly fifty years did I feel she would accept the language and tone of a letter as you so deeply describe perhaps that is more an illustration of my timidity rather than any fault on her part. Perhaps we should all communicate more and express our real feelings as you did to your friend I sincerely hope your relationship flourished after you wrote . A true expression of love.

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 3 years ago

Wow *****

You are absolutely correct that perfect beauty is around us. Nice narrative and blows your cover of "flying blind." *wink*

equs64equs64almost 3 years ago

I love a sensual build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...