All Comments on 'Perfect Friends'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usually this story includes The Device being used on its creator - it's kind of funny to see that trope being comprised of pure obliviousness.

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 2 years ago

such a weird ending

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyover 2 years ago

This was well written and really good!

It went from 1 to 100 real fast and then went to 10000 at the end. This is a good concept so I think its a shame you sped through to the conclusion, I think it really would have been interesting seeing the girls slowly, slowly take over the world and corrupt the doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit, that ending. Fantastic read, and I would kind of like a continuation in which he tries to put the genie back in the bottle!

HonkabooHonkabooover 2 years ago

I love the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was good up until the ending. It took a real nose dive. Gender bender was a real boner killer and the women artificially changing their looks kinda killed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could have lived without the gender bending and body modification, but overall a good tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Very good

It was a little humdrum in the middle with get a new girl, fuck her, repeat, but overall definitely one of the better stories here. The ending admittedly surprised me. I thought he was going to be “unfriendly” to his friends and I wondered what the reactions would be. Also I’m surprised his ethical concerns of too much devotion came up at the end. I had those concerns the first time they had sex and assumed he would to but figured you weren’t going to discuss it. Anyways very well done especially for a first story (or at least the first posted here).

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 2 years ago

Good story, especially the ending. Can we get a sequel?

pornosuchtpornosuchtalmost 2 years ago

Interesting concept. What I really liked is while in theory it was a sort of mind control, the women still had their own mind. And the end was a nice dystopian touch, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fun and entertaining story! Love the way you write.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 1 year ago

So have you abandoned Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. I wish there were more like it. My only complaint is that you seemed to gloss over their devotion and mindset. It would have been nice to see their increasing fanaticism, protectiveness and general thought process in detail. I hope someday you'll write a sequel or similar story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please comeback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...