All Comments on 'Perfect Match'

by GoodMindSoup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So basically she has no respect for anyone and only her own wants are important. He could have a wife and kids that rely on him to survive since his wife doesn’t work but that’s not important, just destroy as many people as you want since they are insignificant. You would think others in her family that have that power would have some scruples and stop her. I always disliked stories such as this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Femdom isn't normally my thing, but this was just so well written it was very hot.

Satyam4005Satyam40058 months ago

@Anonymous Bruh you do know this is a Femdom hypnotic erotica not a wholesome rom-com or something , atleast be sensible before criticising. Even I love the wholesome romantic hypno erotica the most but I came here and saw the tags and realised that it isn't like that still I read it because I wanted to read something based on this concept.

Satyam4005Satyam40058 months ago

Wonderful goodmindsoup . It was really a well written Femdom erotica , even though I love romantic domination the most and was wanting that she just promise him that she'll love him both as her pet and her soulmate or anything like that , not getting it disappointed me as well but I can't deny that it's not tagged with romance or something so expecting something like that was not that logical . So , it's just brilliant for those who loves Femdom and even though I didn't love it that much I would still rate it 5/5 because you were just exceptional . (And a free advice, you should write 'Logical' Feedbacks or something like that because some people doesn't understand that).

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Nicely written Femdom erotica. One’s mind can be hypnotized and filled with subjective thoughts without not knowing it. Once she get the door open he had no chance. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unreal

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

excellently written! a prequel will not be a bad idea to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous