Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Laura, how about we forget about all this Susceptible thing, and I just go my own way? You are very beautiful and I'm sure you will find someone else more than willing to do this with you, but that's not me"

He said, trying to be reasonable.

"Oh silly, as I already told you today, your opinion really doesn't matter, I'm not going to let such a nice and handsome Susceptible go. Now, why don't you start taking off your clothes?"

She ordered him while still lightly bouncing her beautiful breasts.

Tim couldn't resist and obeyed her, starting to shed his clothes until he was sitting naked on her bed.

"Laura, I have a home to go back to, I can't just leave everything and everyone behind, you must understand".

For the first time Tim managed to look up from her breasts.

"I know, but don't you worry, tonight we will make all your worries go away".

She said lowering herself just enough to be face to face with him. A stream of pink mist left her mouth to enter his and his nose.

Once again Tim felt the fire being lit inside of him, the surrounding started to fade as Laura was the only thing he could focus on. Once again, she was becoming the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life, her breasts started to swell up and everything about her was becoming more and more erotic by the second. His cock started to stiffen, until it became as hard as it possibly could, sending shivers up and down Tim's body.

"See everything is going to be fine, you're going to be with me, and I am everything you could possibly want".

Laura said as she lowered her black dress, remaining only in her bra and panties.

Tim was more aroused than he had ever been in his life, his mind was spinning. Laura's voice felt like a siren song and without her dress she was reaching new definitions of what beautiful could mean.

"Tim, now I want you to listen closely to me".

She ordered him, while Tim was absolutely captivated by the sight in front of him, unable to even speak.

"I want you to look at my hypnotic breasts and lose yourself completely into them".

As she said so, she unhooked her bra exposing both her naked tits to him.

Tim had never seen anything like them, they were perfect, round and full, and the mesmerizing effect they had on him felt now much stronger than before. On her well-toned figured they were perky yet big and they seemed to swell and contract slightly making it impossible for him to look away.

Tim was shut down as he was completely captivated by them, his raging erection felt again like it was pulsing as precum started to leak from his impossibly hard shaft.

Laura lowered her mesmerizing breasts on his cock as Tim's eyes remained glued to them.

"Now I'm going to rub my pheromones all over your cock because this will make it much easier to make you mine".

Laura said while looking at him in the eyes. She then proceeded to wrap her huge bosom around his cock and started rubbing her tits on his shaft.

Tim had never felt so good in his life, her breasts were perfectly soft, and his shaft was harder than he had ever imagined it could be. After just 3 or 4 pumps he erupted on her cleavage, his orgasm being the strongest he had ever experienced, sending shivers down his body.

Tim fell backwards on the bed feeling like his brain had just shut down and restarted. His senses were on overload, he couldn't think straight, his cock was slowly deflating, but a slight tingle remained present.

Laura cleaned herself of his cum and then slid next to him on the bed with a mischievous smirk.

"Did you like that, Tim?"

She asked in a low and seductive voice.

Tim slowly regained his ability to speak as he uttered.

"Yes".

With his ability to speak, he also regained some of his consciousness as the reality of the situation started to become clear to him. He had just cummed on Laura's tits and she was proceeding with her plan to make him her slave. He had to get out of here as soon as possible or he was going to lose everything.

"Laura what did you do?"

He said alarmed.

"I need to go; I can't be doing this".

Tim tried to get up, but similarly as on the beach Laura stopped him and straddled him pinning him down, he was lacking the strength to fight back and the sight of her tits hanging over him locked him in place once again.

"Oh silly, why would you want to leave now when the best part is about to begin?

Laura said in a low and seductive purr.

She lowered herself down pushing her ass against his cock and kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth, her tits pressing against his chest.

As she was kissing him, a considerable amount of the pink mist started to invade his mouth and nose.

This time the effect was much more intense, his cock grew harder immediately against her ass, her kiss felt so good that he almost came a second time if it hadn't been for the orgasm that he just had.

Once again when he opened his eyes, Laura had become the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, her breasts were dangling over him swelling and contracting making them even more hypnotic than before.

Everything was somehow more intense than it had been before.

Tim wanted to say something, he wanted to tell her to get off, but once again his brain functions were shut down.

"Look at my hypnotic breasts Tim".

She said raising herself up so that she was on her knees above him.

"This time you won't be able to cum until I tell you to. Coming in me after having breathed a heavy quantity of my pheromones and while your cock is covered in them is going to overwhelm your brain completely, enslaving you to me forever. Do you understand?"

"Yes".

Tim slurred out, unable to process the pleasure he was feeling.

"My hypnotic breasts will keep you from cumming until I allow you to. They will modify your memories, erase your free will, and you will be enslaved to me forever. Only I will exist for you, you won't care about anyone else, you will just love me and your new purpose in life will be to please and serve me, your mistress and goddess".

Having someone so completely under her sway really turned Laura on, and as her pussy started to drip she impaled herself onto Tim's shaft.

As his cock entered her a strong jolt of pleasure ran through his body, he felt like he was going to cum right there and then, but her hypnotic breasts were keeping him from doing so.

he was being overwhelmed in every sense: her breasts were holding his sight captive while swelling and contracting, her scent was saturating him nose and her pussy was sending intense waves of pleasure throughout his body. No, his soul.

She started riding him, with each pumping movement Tim felt part of his memories being erased, part of his being replaced with devotion for Laura, for the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Laura came with a loud moan, but she kept riding him erasing and replacing more and more of his memories, gradually enslaving his will to her, binding his soul to her.

Finally, Laura recognized that it was time to complete the process.

"Are you ready to be my slave?"

She said while riding him, her tits bouncing hypnotically.

He moaned staring blankly at her.

Laura smiled with satisfaction.

"Cum for me".

She commanded, as he orgasmed harder than even before, shooting his load and devotion into her.

"Cum".

Again, she pumped his cock with her pussy and once again he shuddered and kept unloading into her.

"Cum".

She gave him one last pump as he shot the remaining of his load orgasm with one last painfully pleasurable contraction of his shaft.

Laura slid herself off him and rolled to his side.

"Who are you, Tim?"

She asked looking at him in the eyes.

"Your slave of course, my mistress".

He answered promptly, his face swelling with adoration for his new mistress.

"Good".

She looked very satisfied, and she breathed one last pheromones cloud in his face.

The next morning Tim woke up in his room and got ready for the morning, his suitcases already packed as he navigated through the corridors with his trolley until he reached the elevator.

He pushed the button to reach the bottom floor, he was ready to go home, the elevator stopped at the 11th floor as Laura came in wearing a sundress that exposed quite a bit of cleavage.

"Ready to go home slave?"

She asked smiling.

Tim looked down at her cleavage.

"Of course, mistress".

He would not miss his previous home.

Feedbacks are always appreciated.

12