All Comments on 'Perfect Timing'

by Lost_in_her

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome aboard. Love to see a new writer get started with such obvious word-crafting skill. A tad on the boring side, as are all husband-wife couplings. But, do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 3 for the simple reason that it wasn't another worthless cuck story that so many first time writers submit. It was a bit tedious in spots, but I trust you'll get better as you continue. Keep your stories close to reality and you'll have followers. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore odiouser, he lives up to this name by liking only gutter slut skanks that make a mockery of their vows.

HOG57headHOG57headover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, nice. I’d rather read a pleasant home early than a cheating wife. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could give this 14 🌟!!! A true loving, faithful relationship. Very pleasant to see.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I liked this as a true loving wife who stayed home, and used toys that were part of their mutual enjoyment when her husband HAD to travel for his job... even though it was NOT the norm for his job.

She didn't rationalize going out to get "just sex" from someone else. She knew he was doing what he had to do for their life together, and because she didn't do what she shouldn't, she was there when he came home early... no missing wife, out on the prowl, no strange men - or women - in their home having sex, no 3-some, 4-some, or an orgy in his home to destroy their world.

Just his Loving Wife, finding a way to survive until her Loving Husband came home, which he did, earlier than they expected !

No drama... no Karma bait... just a lo ingredient couple who kissed each other, and showed it in the physical expression.of their love.

Nicely done, and 5 stars for it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous