Performance Art

Story Info
Conceptual Art at Its Finest.
3.3k words
4.22
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea what to expect for this evening.

My fiance, Jessy, is a conceptual artist, and she has a happening going on for tonight.

I love her, we live together, and I plan to make her the woman of my life. But there is something that I have yet to talk about with her. Some deep thoughts, deep desires, that I have never shared with her.

I mean, sex is good, more than good, and she is thought provoking and smart, and whenever I get in a conversation with her, it is enriching and satisfying. Her performances are full of meaning, she talks about estrangement, guilt, pleasure.

Still, I have yet to talk to her about my fascination with bondage. I've been raised by a very religious family and when I came of age, I met the internet.

There is a literal cornucopia of sources and video and sites, as you might imagine.

But I had not the nerve to act on my impulses, not even with Jessy. Yet, some performances gave me a hint she was onto something in that regard. For instance, like the time that she was in an art gallery and she made her visitors strap her in a straitjacket, in black leather, and then she proceeded to explain all the paintings as if "even tied she could free them".

She told me that the restraining sense she got from the jacket was something that gave her a buzz, a pleasure that she had not anticipated. And this bring me to tonight's event.

This particular performance is set in a sort of art gallery in a different part of the city. She asked me to take her from the makeup artist that she had enrolled in the preparation for tonight directly to the venue. Before this particular event, I have been cut out from all preparations and rehearsals, so I have no idea what to expect.

Usually Jessy is very tense before her things and she needs silence and calm.

As I stop the car in front of the place, she strolls out along with one of her assistants opening the door for her to let her in.

She is wearing a cloak, sporting a big pair of sunglasses that covers most of her face.

"Hi." I could feel that she is already in her space. So I lean towards her to hug her.

She is startled as I approach and interrupts me.

"Let's go, would you?"

We are driving in silence towards the club where she would be performing.

One of her girls, her assistants, is already there waiting for her. Before exiting the car she comes near me and gives me a kiss, and finally she slips a chain over my head.

I am startled and I do not immediately realize that there is a key on the chain. So surprised that I couldn't even muster to say "Good luck" and she is already gone.

Lucky for me, they had reserved a spot for the car, so I can enter the venue without much of a problem, in time to catch the start of the performance.

There are a lot of people in the main room. This place is indeed an art exhibition, with paintings on the wall and statues around the rooms.

I have never been there before and, as I look around the works on display, I realize that there is a peculiar theme running through them. They are, for the most, about fetish and bondage, and this is awakening some interest in me.

It is the first time I have left my vanilla cocoon, and I am not sure how to approach it. I decide to go with the flow and then I spot in a corner of the gallery something I had only ever seen on the Internet.

Above me there is, suspended from the ceiling by chains, a f-suit that I had seen on a website years before. It is shaped like a person was trapped in there, with arms and legs folded in leather pockets, unable to see and unable to speak.

In another room, there is a statue of a woman completely wrapped in rope, so detailed and so life-like that it is difficult to believe that it is indeed a sculpted object and not a real person.

Among other things, there are several illustrations of various damsels in distress, works of art, and pictures.

When I finally reach the rear room, I see that there is a sort of little stage, arranged in the middle and a big machine on the side. Both of them are still covered by drapes, and there are no seats around, leaving the audience standing on their feet, free to wander about, surrounding the stage.

I look around and I am not able to spot Jessy. My curiosity is definitely piqued, and then I can sense a little buzz of excitement growing in me.

Then a man appears onto the little stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present you Jessy."

One of her assistants is helping her to get on the stage. She is still dressed as I met her in the car, sporting her sunglasses even if she is inside a room.

"At the gallery, we need a new statue, and she is going to pose for it, right here, in front of you all. We are going to scan her in every single detail and then she will become another 3d printed statue to grace our exhibition. The detailed scanning is a process that will take at least three hours, and she has decided to do it here, right here, in front of you all."

She simply nods, while the man continues to talk.

"I know that she has chosen position and title, and, so, the statue is going to be called Caged Freedom"

With those words, the man lifts one of the drapes, and shows a cage. My heart sinks as I recognise some sort of Pritchard's Cage. It had been a staple in the videos of House of Gord that I perused on the web.

How could she know?

I don't know if you know, but it is a cage were the subject is locked into a kneeling position, and is kept there folded with access to all the body parts.

This seems to be a little bit more elaborate than the one I saw on video.

I am literally drinking the thing with my eyes as the man finally gives the stage to Jessy and steps down among the people in the audience.

The assistants help my girlfriend to get at the center of the stage. With one hand she loosens the cloak covering her. In the light of the room, I could see that she is completely naked underneath. She had also shaved her pussy.

Then she gives her sunglasses to an assistant and this is really bothering me. She has no eyes. So that was the reason she was being helped around, they had put a prosthetic over her eyes and then blended it with her complexion so that it seems that she does not have them.

Finally she places her finger under the hairline and pulls off a wig, remaining with a bald head.

She is not Jessy anymore, she is an alien creature. I feel really attracted to her, at this very moment, but there are simply too many people to act on my desires.

Bare naked as she is, she goes up a short stair to the cage. It is evident that these are actions she has learned to do without using her sight. In the meantime, one of her assistants has opened the device as if it is a flower. There are swivels in the front and in the back so, in that precise moment, Jessy has access to the bottom of the cage.

Feeling her surroundings by touch she kneels into the device, placing her ankles against the sides of the cage.

Obviously, she had rehearsed this procedure a number of times, because she picks up a bar and places it down to block her feet in position. As she matches some grooves to block it down, I spot that there is something protruding from that same bar.

At first, it seems some sort of hook, but shape and size quickly make its function clear.

Furthermore, the fact that she is sitting on her feet, inserting the thing in her shaved pussy, as a matter of fact, is self explanatory enough.

I can see her face contorting between pleasure and pain.

When she decides that the position is good enough, it is time to pull down something hinged to the front of the cage.

It is a "y" shaped piece of metal and its arms go down to encircle her bosom to block it in place, so that she has no wiggle way to deal with the intruder. From the grimace of her face, I think that this thing pushes her crotch down on the steel cock.

From the central area of the "y" there are some other things coming out. An "u" shaped form and a bar with a ball at the end.

Jessy lean forward until her torso is supported by the bar. This brings the "u" around her neck and the ball deep in her mouth.

Her breast are now dwindling between her knees, and I really want to grab them in my hands, just to feel her squirm under my fingers.

She reaches for another part in the rear of the cage, and another steel section cones down in place, bringing down a bar on her back and, further up her spine, another metal shape closing the metal collar, thus encircling her neck in its entirety. Her head is now stuck in place.

On the side of this section there are two round cuffs obviously reserved for her wrist.

The last part to fall in place is the top of the cage, and this also has something attached to it.

There is deep silence in the room as she pulls it down.

As with the vaginal plug, there is an attachment for her ass, too. And it apparently seems quite long, because when she inserts the tip of the thing into her butthole, there is still space enough for her to slide her hands in the manacles before closing it down.

As a matter of fact, she finally has to push down with her hands the upper part of the cage, actually impaling herself with the butt plug.

At the end of it, after her grunts.of discomfort, we all can hear clearly a lock closing shut.

It is an ominous sound that fills the room. I can clearly see that she is stuck in there and I can only guess that the only way out of her situation is on my neck, right now.

What should I do? Should I come forward and free her? Should I wait? Should I walk away?

As a matter of fact, the last option is not even an option. The woman I love had gone to a considerable amount of trouble to made one of my fantasies a reality in front of my own eyes. And the erection that I am experiencing under my trousers is definitely a clear proof of that.

Meanwhile the assistants remove the drape from the second apparatus, the big one. I can see Jessy testing her boundaries and I sense that she can not move much.

The thing stuck in her pussy is already glistening with her fluids under the floodlights of the stage.

The other device is the scanner, the assistants wheel it over the cage and then connect my trapped fiancé using four chains that they fix at the top of the cage.

Finally they move the pedestal upon which the cage is resting out of the way, so that now she is stuck mid-air into the thing.

Without being able to look at her eyes and with her mouth stuck on the ball gag, I can not even imagine what is going through her mind, but the whole scene is certainly moving something in me.

Suddenly the machine starts the process, creating a pattern of lasers crisscrossing at one end of the device.

The whole process is so slow that it took me a while to realize that the grid is slowly going forward, inching towards the trapped girl.

As the time goes by, I see that Jessy's hands, the only part that the cage allows her to move, are twitching as if she is having an orgasm. I can only imagine what she is feeling in that cage.

As an afterthought, I look down to spot a puddle of fluids on the floor, directly under her sex.

Needless to say, it is another huge turn on for me. I really want desperately to fuck her even among these people. Even in front of them, the hell with it.

The grid finally reaches the front of the cage and is starting to map the top of her head.

I am raptly looking at her features, so familiar yet strange, without hair, without eyebrows and even without eyes, she is already a statue herself. So restrictive is her position that I can only see her breathing, contracting and expanding her torso, but the rest of her body is frozen solid, she is held still by the metal bands in the cage.

Meanwhile an hour passes by and the grid is slowly reaching her trapped shoulders.

The audience around me is literally drinking the whole process, I can feel the sexual energy radiating from her writhing body.

Time is moving slowly, and I can only imagine the utter discomfort that she is enduring, knowing also that she put me in the position of choosing her destiny with the key around my neck.

What a mind fuck.

And, at the same time my mind is racing and thinking about the different way in which our own relationship could grow and change. For a moment, I even thought that it was too much for me, I felt overwhelmed and the fleeting impulse to run away leaving her like that is something that crossed my mind for a split second.

But then I took in what she is enduring for me, because this whole setup was for me, for me only, and I pledge to myself to stay at her side even more, after this.

But this definitely does not mean I would stay passive in the audience through all of this.

As the process goes on, I decide that I could approach her trapped head, while the machine is scanning her torso.

Showing the key to her assistants, I lean near her head.

"I love you. Can I have fun with you?"

If she is startled by my voice, all the restraints do not allow her to show any reaction.

The only thing I'm able to see are her cheeks enlarging around the metal gag she had stuck deep in her mouth.

I take that as an agreement and while the scanner is ending its cycle, I have a chat with one of the assistants.

Nodding her head at my idea, she scoots on the side of the stage, and returns with a bunch of brushes and pencils.

After a while, the machine ends its course, returning back to the initial position, this leaves Jessy and the cage in the middle of the stage.

The assistant takes the stage and tells the audience what we have decided before. I keep watching Jessy's face to catch any reaction.

"Since you have been witness to this creation, if you want you can put your signature on the model. Here is paint and here are brushes. All proceedings from your signatures will go to charity."

And I keep taking a step back while some members of the audience are approaching the stage.

Since Jessy can only move her hands, I sort of interpret a spout of rage in her frantic movements, but as the realization of the setup that I had put her into sets in, she finally stands defeated, resigned to be signed by strangers.

The picture of her body at my mercy, at the mercy of strangers is another turn on for me.

We left people playing with her for a whole hour.

Then the assistants, along with the owner of the venue help the crowd out into the night. During all this time, Jessy is kept in her cage, even if I could feel she is increasingly growing restless and angry.

Once everyone left, again I lean near her ear and whisper.

"What did you expect, honey? I could keep you there forever. And you know it."

I can clearly hear her moaning. And I see other fluids seeping down the rod stuck in her pussy.

After some time, the owner and assistants let me alone in the gallery with Jessy still in her cage.

As they lock us inside the gallery, I proceed to put the key inside the hole, to finally open the cage.

I can see she is straining her ears to catch the sound of the mechanical opening.

Instead I made another sound, faking metal on metal.

"Oh, shit." I mutter under my breath.

She tries to ask what is going on.

"I think the key is broken into the lock."

She immediately goes into a frenzy, shouting in her gag, waving her hands in every direction as allowed by her restraints.

"Jessy, Jessy. I'm joking. There, let me open this thing."

I had made a noise that she could mistake for a broken key, just to see how much fight she had left in her.

Then, I immediately considered the joke to be cruel and went on to open the device.

As I unfold the top layer, I find the first intricacy, since the butt plug has been soldered to it.

With my fingers, I then proceed to slide it slowly out of its recess, and I'm immediately rewarded by Jessy's moans. It must be a mixture of pain, pleasure and relief.

Then I pick up the part of the cage that is pinning down her head, thus freeing her also from the gag.

She is finally able to straight her back after all that time. I see her flexing her jaw, and I am completely astounded how alien she seems to be with her eyeless bald head.

She uses her hands to grab me and she guides my mouth to kiss her directly on her mouth. I can feel the tension that she had accumulated in the cage, the forced immobility, the struggles. Powerful sensations surging in my direction.

It is just like standing in the middle of an emotional whirlwind, and I find that this made me love her even more. The whole ordeal had unleashed some raw feelings in her soul.

It is a gift.

Her hands go directly to my crotch, expertly opening my pants. Amazing since she is still blind thanks to the prosthetic s.

I am definitely surprised at my own hard-on, and guide her on the floor where I make love to her, unleashing my pent up emotion.

She is Jessy, I know, but she is also this bald alien, scribbled with the guests' signatures.

We come together, there, on the floor, amidst the remnants of the whole exhibition.

The cage will come home with us. Sometimes, as foreplay she may lock herself into it, and I will find her there writhing with desire and lust.

In the venue, they have placed the statue based on her, in the middle of the room, for all to see. I could tell you it is gorgeous, but you have to see it to believe.