Personal Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
Avi arrives at the doctor's office for their physical.
1.2k words
4.13
4.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. Any resemblance to persons real or imagined is by chance.

-----------

Left alone in the chamber, Avi started by unlacing their shoes. They were worn, nearly had a hole over the left pinky toe, but Avi loved those shoes, and even more importantly, didn't have the money to buy more at the moment. After their shoes came off, they took off their socks and stuffed them into the shoes. They weren't sure if taking off their socks was mandatory, but it seemed a likely requirement based on how the rest of the visit was going. Next, Avi unbuckled their belt and slid it out of their jeans. They unbuttoned the jeans and unzipped the fly, peeling the jeans off their legs. The fabric, soft and worn, slid down their hairy thighs easily. Their thighs and calves were stocky, but it was nearly all muscle, earned from hours of hiking, running, and biking in the mountains near school. They folded their jeans neatly and set them on top of the shoes. Dressed only in their briefs and shirt, they debated which to take off next.

Avi had "ambiguous genitalia," which mostly meant that while they had a small penis, they also had a vaginal opening. They'd never had "corrective surgery," so after going on testosterone their dick had continued to grow. Now, they had a small but recognizable dick, no balls, and a vaginal opening.

All of this is to say, Avi was understandably nervous about taking off their briefs. Maybe the exam could just be done with those on, though Avi doubted it. And taking off their shirt...well, that would expose the bandages they wrapped their chest in every day to flatten it. Avi knew it wasn't the healthiest thing to do, but they were desperate to escape the unease they felt around their breasts.

As they hesitated, the door on the opposite side of the room opened and the man who had given them a business card emerged from the office, followed by another trim, well-dressed man with a stethoscope around his neck. Avi glanced nervously from their pile of clothes to the exam table to the men, and back. "You must be Avi," the man with the stethoscope said, a smile on his face as he extended his hand. "I'm Dr. Wilkes. I'll be doing your pre-employment physical today. And I believe you've already met Mr. North?" He gestured toward the other man, who looked decidedly less pleased with Avi.

"I, uh, yeah, I met him. He gave me a card and they told me to come here?" Avi replied with hesitation in their voice.

"Indeed I did, and I'm glad to see you could follow those directions," Mr. North answered. "However, you were given other instructions, if I'm not mistaken, which you are not currently following." He stared pointedly at Ari's face, then glanced at the pile of clothes folded on the floor.

"I wasnt' sure if you meant for me to take off...everything," Avi lied.

Mr. North's brow furrowed. "You were told to strip, were you not?" he asked. "And you were told that you did not need a gown for this exam because the doctor would need easy access for his inspection?"

Avi blushed deeper and dropped their head.

"Then I suggest you follow those directions immediately," Mr. North said, his voice low and warning.

Avi fumbled to pull their shirt off over their head. Neither Mr. North nor Dr. Wilkes seemed surprised to see the bandages on their chest. They both kept waiting, so Avi loosened the bandages and unwrapped them. They'd cleaned and washed their chest before coming, so at least the skin was dry and didn't smell sour as it sometimes did after being wrapped for hours on end. Finally, Avi slid off their briefs. To be honest, they hadn't been doing a great job hiding Avi's hard on, which grew with each piece of clothing they removed. "Hop up here," Dr. Wilkes directed, patting the exam table. Avi obeyed. Dr. Wilkes went through the normal physical motions--listening to their heart and lungs, looking in their mouth, testing their reflexes, checking any moles or patches of irritated skin. Then he looked at Mr. North. "All clear so far!" he said, cheerfully.

Mr. North cleared his throat. "Avi, the position you would be interviewing for is a personal assistant to a very private--and very wealthy--man. Part of--the majority of--the position requires you to be sexually available to this man and anyone he wishes to share you with." Avi opened their mouth to protest that they were not interested in anything like that, but Mr. North beat them to it. "Before you protest, know that I only approached you after our team had thoroughly vetted you. We know that you spend significant amounts of time reading sex slave and sex worker themed erotica. We know that you have both a dick and a vagina. We know that you have written stories portraying the main character as a sex slave to powerful men. And, to be quite honest, we can see how you're feeling about this so far."

At this, he pointedly glanced at Avi's dick, on full display, almost completely hard, and starting to bead at the tip. Avi shut their mouth. "You may say no at any point and this will immediately end, no harm no foul," Mr. North continued. "The NDA you signed is still in effect, but otherwise, you will never hear from us again. You can leave with $500 for your trouble. However, if you are interested in continuing, we will need to fully examine your genitalia and your sexual responsiveness before setting up a time for you to meet our client. As I've mentioned before, the position comes with a generous compensation package, one that would allow you to complete your studies easily without worrying about money. The choice is yours--leave now, or continue the exam."

Avi looked down. The truth was, they were turned on by this whole scenario--as everyone could see. And the fact that Mr. North knew their online proclivities was embarrassing--but also clued Avi into the fact that this was serious. They nodded.

"We need verbal and signed consent before proceeding," Mr. North said, holding out an iPad he'd been holding. "I'm going to record your verbal consent, and then you can sign." He began reading from the tablet. "I, Avi X, hereby give my full and informed consent to participate in a sexual functioning assessment by Wiliam Wilkes and Jack North for the purposes of being considered for future employment by potential clients. This examination may involve me being asked to engage in sexual activities, and I am aware I have the right to stop the exam at any time. If I ask to stop, the exam will immediately cease, and I will be released from any further obligations, excluding the nondisclosure agreement that I signed. No one from Mr. North's agency will contact me at any point in the future, and I will not share any information I have learned during this process with anyone at any point. My assent and signature here indicates that I agree to continue with this pre-employment examination."

Avi hesitated, then said, their voice squeaking only a little, "I consent."

"Sign here," Mr. North instructed, pointing to a spot on the iPad. Avi did. "Excellent!" Mr. North exclaimed, smiling now. "And now we start the fun part!"

To be continued...