All Comments on 'Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 07'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is so sensual and sexy! Keep on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will her friend come back to it at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Lets hope we don't have to wait another two years for a new chapter

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 2 years ago

This was a little slow for me. Otherwise, the story and your writing continue to intrigue me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great one. Lets hope we don't have to wait another 2 years before a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@escriterra Your story is awesome. When are you going to be getting another chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@escroterra when are you going to write another chapter ?

DrizdartDrizdart4 months ago

After the long initial offering of 1-4, I thought the story might be moving along a bit too slow. Now, I want to go back to that pace, stretching out the enjoyment of reading about the play of tempting situation, fantasies around the moments together, adapting to the need to make the real-life experiences fill in the fantasy and suggest even more, and -- probably what is the clearest absence -- trying to explain the situation and their thoughts to someone else.

Still very enjoyable ... still very arousing ... and I'm looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous