All Comments on 'Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 08'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OpenManOpenManabout 1 year ago

Like so much of this series: so many words, so little sex. Find an editor.

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Wow so beautifully written…. Every time I think a chapter is hot the next one is hotter. Waiting with bated breath to read about Zachary and Lydia (or will it be Ms Tanner ?) second date and the “something” after the date

hassreinerhassreinerabout 1 year ago

I'm the opposite, love the so many words and so little sex. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a build up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot. I exploded when she touched him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any updates on chapter 9?

escriterraescriterra9 months agoAuthor

Surprises and satisfaction coming in Ch 9 . . .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully writing of the new chapter is going well. I'm super excited to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredibly hot! It isn't just Mr Brenner being teased...

Looking forward to the next workout!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is Ms Tanner going to make him assume the position and play with his ass first with her fingers, then with his own and then with a dildo while she gets it all on video? Maybe work up to fucking him with a strap on? Or maybe undress him in the car eventually working up to controlling his nudity in public places?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm so obsessed with this story!!

So beautifully written, engrossing and unbelievably erotic, but also very sweet!

The doubts, the fears, the second guessing (of both characters), his adorable embarrassment, are all a great compliment to their lust.

The long, slow, torturous tease, as part of the character development, is absolutely brilliant and makes the story believable and both characters identifiable.

I can imagine myself in his shoes (or out of them) naked on that scale, embarrassed, ashamed and vulnerable yet enjoying every single second!

Watching these two work through their journey of self discovery, gradually moving towards their innermost secret desires has been thrilling.

He's a born sub and and she likes to dominate (a "marriage" made in heaven) and both are slowly beginning to figure it out.

She's fascinated by his beautiful ass, has had him display it to her in the most intimate manner possible, positions herself to enjoy the view, openly masturbates and finally ends up smearing proof of her pleasure on his most private part!

His response is to let loose the most intense orgasm of his life for her further viewing pleasure.

It's only a matter of time before Mr Brenner surrenders completely and utterly to Ms Tanner and her "training" ultimately leads to what they both want most.

His delicious, sexy, ass at her command and under her control as he wantonly begs (maybe whimpers? Moans?) for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm super excited about next chapter!! Hopefully we can read it soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So incredibly hot! Love the dynamics between them. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How is writing of the next chapter going?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous