All Comments on 'Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 12'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. More of Ms Tanner please

DrizdartDrizdart4 months ago

I binged, reading all of this series at the same time. It is great as it is -- a bit uneven in a few spots, but well worth consistent 5s for each entry.

scut001scut0014 months ago

I hope that we have read the last of this couple. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope there's more to come. pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really hope this isn't the last entry of this story. I enjoyed the suggestion that things might escalate and that Mrs Tanner might want to expose Mr Brenner in a public place where he might get caught completely nude, totally exposed and vulnerable. Or that someone else might accidentally come upon the nude photos and that they BOTH discover just how much of a turn on that would be. What's most erotic about this scenario is her complete control and his complete surrender in a CFNM dynamic. Does he really fully understand and accept what it means to surrender his gorgeous ass to Mrs tanner whenever she wants it? Does she? It would be so hot to see the gradual and complete seduction of Mr Brenner actually surrendering his ass to Mrs Tanner.

scut001scut0014 months ago

Sorry for my earlier comment. I meant to say that I hope you continue with this story. Please🙏 forgive my mistake in my previous comment. I did give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loving the ride. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous