Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,396 Followers

Kevin replaced him, and I was still giddy. We were fucking away, when it occurred to me that they had brought a movie camera. They had not used it during the gang rape. Had they been saving it for this? Had even this been planned out? Could Brian really plan that well? Could they all have acted it out that well? Had I fallen for everything? Who is the moron now?

Kevin was pumping away, and I decided to treat him to some good fucking, just to spoil him. I used my Kegel exercises to squeeze his cock. He exclaimed, "God, Samantha! You're amazing!" Then he kissed me. It was a nice kiss, too.

Kevin shot his load in me, and then Mike took me in the ass. Yes, the ass. I was so grateful to Mike: his idea had saved my life. At least that's the way I looked at it then. At that point, I would have done anything to please him.

He had brought K-Y and he used it to lubricate my ass. Had he planned ahead to ass fuck me, too? I no longer cared; they had free rein. If they were not going to kill me, they could do as they pleased.

I tried to make it good for Mike. I did not know much about good ass fucking, I had only done it once before with my college boyfriend when we tried everything we could think of doing. I did not really like it. There's a reason I have a vagina, after all.

I knew men liked to ass fuck women from time to time. I think there's an aspect of humiliation of the woman that they get off on. I can't believe it feels better for them than doing it in my pussy. Maybe it does, but frankly, I doubt it.

But I wanted to please Mike, and that's what he wanted, so that's what he got. Playing to my theory, I did act humiliated when he put it in my ass. I complained at how big it was, how much it hurt, begged him to go easy, and I groaned and moaned.

Mike fingered my pussy and rubbed my clitoris as he fucked me in the ass, and the pain of the ass fuck combined with the pleasure of the pussy and clit stimulation, turnd it into a kind of sweet and sour combination.

I love sweet and sour Chinese food, and well, I discovered the combination was also pretty nice with sex. I did not even have to force myself with the groans and moans. They came easily, naturally.

I pushed my ass back at him to make him penetrate me deeper. I had weird thoughts as we fucked. What will do this to my ability to shit? I almost chuckled since I was thinking of shit while Mike fucked me. How appropriate, I thought. Anyway, I think Mike appreciated my effort. He was, after all, saving my life in some sense.

I fucked them all, and they filmed it all, for three hours. When they finally left, I crawled to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. Then I locked all the doors and windows.

I rested a long time, pulled my shorts and T shirt back on, and then fished my boneless and skinless chicken breast out of the trash. I cooked it up. The fact that it was a little past its expiration date now seemed pretty trivial.

There was no wine left, but I took the bottle of Scotch I had hidden away, just in case, and I washed my dinner down with Johnny Walker. He was the only remaining man in the world that I trusted. He did not let me down.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,396 Followers
12