Perspectives Pt. 1c - Laci Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan was pulling down bottles and putting them on the cart. He had his work shirt and apron off, hanging from a shelf and was wearing a v neck white t-shirt that showed off tattoos on his arm and the top of one that appeared to cover his chest. He jumped when he saw her.

"Shit! You scared me." He started laughing and put two bottles of well vodka on the cart. "I know this is the liquor room but you should really go the bar to get more drinks."

"I was looking for the bathroom," Laci said as she pushed the cart all the way in the room, letting the door close behind her. "Does the door lock automatically?" she asked.

Nathan stammered out an affirmative answer as they moved into each other, meeting in a deep kiss. It was the first time she kissed someone other than Lawrence since her marriage. It felt exciting and wrong and that made it better. She felt his hands go to her ass and squeeze her fat cheeks. She pushed into him and felt his hard cock through his pants before she pulled back.

"You've been staring at them all day. Want to see them?" She didn't wait for an answer as she pulled up her thin black shirt and showed him the purple lace covering her large tits. He reached over and pulled the cups up, revealing her tan lines and pierced nipples. He started squeezing and rubbing them while she held her shirt up for him. HIs hands were hungry and curious and her nipples responded, hardening between his fingers. He wanted her and it made her wetter thinking about him bending her over and smacking her big ass. Taking her in storage room, cumming all over her.

Abbi arched her back as he took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Her bra was pulled up and the underwire was making it awkward, but it felt so good; his teeth rubbing over the small metal bars in her nipples. She wanted to enjoy it unrestricted so she pulled off her shirt and unsnapped her bra. Her jeans were loose on her belly; It was a product of a small waste and her full ass. He wrapped his fingers on the front of her jeans, gripping them tight and pulled her to him. She felt to back of his hand touch the purple satin panties that Lawrence loved so much.

He kissed Laci hard and she felt his greedy tongue and wondered if she would have the willpower to keep this under control. She felt her pants loosen so she moved back and turned around for him, pulling her jeans down past her panties that cut across her ass cheeks showing her deep tan lines. She waited for him to smack it but instead felt his hands rub over her panties and his finger lace under the edge, moving closer to her pussy. She wasn't going to be able to keep this under control. She knew that now.

She leaned up and turned around with her pants around her thighs. The panther tattoo that covered her hip and leg was halfway exposed. Lawrence paid a fortune for it and she liked the idea that she could show it off to Nathan in here; in her new memory. In her reliving of the past.

She pushed him to the wall and pushed her jean go to her ankles and got on her knees. Looking up at him, and undid his belt and pants, pulling them down before taking his hard cock out. His dick was ready and precum was already dripping from the top when she took it in her hand.

"No one finds out about this. I mean it. I'll make life very rough on you. Understand? You're not allowed to date members; I know that so you'll lose this fun little job and no more married women to suck you off." Nathan nodded and took off his shirt as she started licking the precum off his tip. She kissed it softly and ran her tongue over the head making him wait before taking it in her mouth. She felt his hand on her head and let him push her forward. She liked how he forced his cock into her mouth. He moaned as she took it all the way in. She had sucked Lawrence's dick for years and he was huge. Nathan wasn't small, definitely above average but she had no trouble putting him all the way in, feeling the tip touch near the back of her mouth. She ran her hands up his shaved tattooed body and set her fingernails into him as she pulled her hands back down.

She loved how blowjobs felt. Before Lawrence and her were exclusive, she would play around with a few guys at the bar she worked. None of them ever knew about the others, at least she never heard that that they did, but this wasn't the first dick she had sucked in a liquor room. She remembered the first time one of them came in her mouth and how she felt swallowing for him. They wanted to fuck her so bad but that was as far as she went with them. She missed that when her and Lawrence became serious, but she didn't want to risk losing him and she loved fucking him. He had the biggest cock she'd ever touched and she felt so good when she was finally able to take most of it in her mouth. She was his girl and his cock was hers.

"Fuck, you're good at this. Goddamn, I want to fuck your mouth." Laci grabbed his hands and put them on her head. He held her and started thrusting into her mouth. She felt her tits bounce as he used her mouth like a toy. She held onto his thighs waiting for him to explode. His frantic thrusts let her know he was close. He started moaning louder, fucking her mouth harder. She liked being treated like this. She didn't know how much she missed it. Getting to be a slut for a few minutes for another man. The excitement. The thrill of being caught. The secret she would keep from Lawrence.

Knowing Lawrence would fuck her when he got to the room tonight, after she takes a huge load from a bartender about 10 years younger than her sent tingles up her body; she reached a hand into her panties but didn't make it before he pulled his cock out and Laci immediately grabbed it. He could have came in her mouth but she would let him decide; it didn't matter to her. He moved her hand back, grabbing his cock to aim for her tits. She pushed her big tits together and held them up for him. The first shot hit her mouth so he pointed lower spraying her body. He kept cumming as Laci licked her lips tasting his semen and watching him jerk off on her. She wanted to fuck him so bad.

Breathing heavy, Nathan finally stopped. She was covered. She let her tits fall back and leaned it to kiss his semi hard cock and lick the cum off the end. He reached over and grabbed a bar towel for her. She stayed on her knees looking up at him while she wiped her tits clean. He leaned against the wall catching his breath making no effort to pull his pants up. Laci admired his body. He was thin but muscled with a winged tattoo covering his chest. One arm was covered in a sleeve of different objects mixed with a red and blue background. He held out his hand to help her up.

"Let me see that pretty kitty tattooed on your leg."

"I don't think that is the only kitty you want to see, Nathan." Laci stood, showing the large black panther. She saw his eyes move up her body to her panties. He put his hand on her hip and with the other he pulled the front of her panties showing the small dark stubble underneath. She was about to stop him when she fell forward into him, her face inches from his.

"Joey Votto."

"What?" Laci felt his cock, soft now, against her leg. He looked at her like she was something he owned now. A new prize.

"We don't need Pete Rose. We have Votto. We haven't won a series since 1990, I get it, but give me Larkin and Bench with Votto for my all time greats team and we have something." Laci felt the back of his fingers against her pussy and she realized how exposed she was to him.

"Votto's Canadian, isn't he?" she asked.

"Just like me, Laci," he said with a grin. "Call me tomorrow. We can keep talking baseball, maybe at my place instead of a liquor closet. He slowly rubbed the back of his fingers against her, just above her clit.

"Maybe this is just the 7th inning stretch?" Nathan smiled as he pushed his hand lower; she didn't stop him.

"Turn around."

Laci turned, feeling his cock against her hip and then on her panty clad ass when she pushed against him. He held her waist and then ran his hands up the side of her body, cupping her large tits. She held her arms above her head and reached behind her grabbing a handful of his hair as he kissed her neck. The first time he squeezed her nipple softly, then he squeezed hard making her moan. She pushed against his cock and rubbed against it, imagining him jerking her panties down and fucking her from behind. She was so ready for him. Ready to live a moment she avoided from her youth. Ready to live it over and over when she touched herself later. She gripped his hair harder when she felt his hand go down her stomach, moving her panties, showing her deep tan lines, and finally feeling his finger on her swollen clit.

She looked down his arm, noticing the tattoos. Small symbols were intertwined, mixed with Warhol images that ran down his forearm to stop at a wrist tattoo that resembled a steel band. His hand was fulling in her panties now as he furiously rubbed her and she could make out his knuckles through the silky purple fabric.

"That's it. Keep going so I can cum. God I want to fuck you."

"Say that again."

"I want to fuck you, Nathan."

"Again."

"I want to fuck you. I want to be a dirty slut and fuck you then I'm going to fuck my husband later."

"Fuck this. Bend over." She felt he was hard again. It had only been a few minutes. She hadn't turned a guy on like that in a long time. This wasn't responsible. She didn't know him and the thought barely registered when she pulled her panties off and leaned over, holding on the to the beverage cart and presenting her ass to him.

She spread her legs and jumped when she felt him slap her ass. She was his for the moment and she wanted that. Wanted him. She wondered if he liked her tan lines. How she went from a deep dark brown to a pale white in the shape of her bikini. She loved them, loved how it showed the areas of her body that were forbidden unless she chose to show them.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like you do your other married girls. Like a slut." She felt his hands on her hips and the slight push from the head of his cock. She reached between her legs, not wanting to wait or to change her mind, and grabbed his shaft, guiding him in. He rolled his hips against her ass, and she pushed back against him. He finally started pumping hard into her making her catch her breath and try to hold back her cries of pleasure.

The room was burning hot now, and glass bottles were shaking every time he pushed into her wet pussy. She look down her body and watched her tits bounce as he fucked her against the cart. She braced herself with one arm and reached between her legs to rub her throbbing clit.

"Fuck me. I'm going to cum. Cum on your hard cock."

"I'm going to cum all over your perfect ass. Fuck, this hot. I'm going to fuck you all week. You'll be mine this whole week. Tell me."

"I'm yours. I'm your toy. I'll fuck my husband and think of your cock. Is that what you want?" Laci felt the build up and smiled as the orgasm exploded through her body, through her clenched thighs, going down to her arched feet. She hadn't came that hard in years. She felt him in her still, fucking her as she tried to recover until he pulled out and she felt warm splashes of cum on her ass and the small of her back. They both were breathing heavy as they started to look for their clothes.

Laci left the room first and quickly made her way to the bathroom. She was covered in sweat and she could still smell his cologne mixed with the smell of his cum on her tits. She tasted him in her mouth as she threw water on her face in the ladies room. She was trying to process what she did. No condom. A stranger. A stranger that her husband would meet. A stranger she wanted to fuck again. She wanted to blame everything on the drinks and she was definitely drunk but this was more than that. This wasn't revenge on Lawrence; it was a reckoning. A point of change in her life. There was no going back from it.

She dried her face and looked in the mirror. Even the crazy sex didn't hurt the image she saw looking back. She smiled and looked for a cigarette only to realize she left them in the bar. Grabbing her phone, she pulled up her shirt and flashed her tits for the phone camera and sent the picture to Lawrence.

That felt good.

Enjoy the picture, Lawrence.

She smiled again at herself and went back to the bar. Her sister cancelled on her, probably too drunk so she made her way up to her room and showered. Going to bed in a short t-shirt and black panties, she laid down hoping Lawrence's flight wasn't too late. Sometimes he would turn her on her stomach and start fucking her in her sleep. She loved when he used her like that. His cock was so big, taking her. She knew sometimes that he imagined she was someone else. This would make the first time she returned the favor.

12