Perspectives Series: Jess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still...I couldn't get enough of them. Jess stirred and straightened her legs and arms a bit to stretch. I took advantage, and locked her arms above her head with my hands on her wrists. I then rolled my body over hers with my weight on my knees to avoid lying on her stomach.

"Now who's in control?" I said, playfully.

"You are; you always have been, and you always will be."

I think her own words startled her, judging by her face. I could tell that this was such a new feeling for her. It was new to me, too. It was the way we both felt the most comfortable, and we hadn't once found it in our other relationships.

I realized through that whole ordeal, that we were both such rookies at love. We overreacted to the slightest things, and we both had trouble saying what we really meant, when it was most important for us to do so. We've always been so much better at expressing ourselves non-verbally, than verbally.

I began kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. She started to moan and spread her legs. She really was extremely horny. I could get used to this side-effect of pregnancy. Throughout the previous night, I struggled to keep up with her. It was like she never got satisfied; she always just wanted more.

It seemed cruel to tease her when she was in such a state, but I couldn't resist. I stuck my tongue out and lightly flicked her left nipple. I circled it and took it into my mouth between my teeth so it would stand up like a soldier at attention. I repeated this with the right nipple. I've always loved the look of really hard nipples. I could feel myself grow even harder.

Jess was squirming beneath me, lifting her hips off the mattress and rubbing my hard-on with her stomach.

"Please..."

We've been here before. This time I wanted to hear those words, that same promise she had made over and over again in the bedroom.

"What are you willing to do?"

"I'll do anything for you...anything."

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "That's what I want to hear."

I released her wrists and swung my leg over so that I could move her onto her side. I held her thigh as I slid into her warm, wet pussy. The position was perfect for all three of us.

Jess gasped and then gripped the sheets with her hand. Her face contorted on the next stroke and she was in full orgasm by the time I was ready to unload. Mental note: don't forget this position; it will be great when she gets real big.

I didn't want to pull out, but I had to go to the bathroom. I heard my phone ring again.

"Is that your cell phone?"

"Yeah. It's gone off several times this morning."

Jess craned her neck to see the clock. "It's only 9. Who calls this early? Never mind...I know the answer to that question. He has no concept of time, does he?"

"No. And he never has."

I jumped up and went to the bathroom and then climbed back into bed.

"My turn."

Jess rolled over and onto her feet. Not as gracefully as she used to, but effectively. My gaze followed her nude body waddling across the floor toward the bathroom, and then back to bed. I loved the way she looked. There was something so purely beautiful about a pregnant woman. What was amazing to me was how turned-on it made me.

"What?!" Jess noticed my staring.

"Nothing. What do you want to do today?"

"Well, I have some calls to make. I'd like to tell my dad that I'm getting married and that I'm having a baby."

"He doesn't know?"

"No. We don't talk much, and I just knew he wouldn't take this news very well without marriage. I want to call Jill and let her know. I know we're sort of new friends but we have something really big in common now. I want to keep that going."

"I understand."

"Don't you want to call your dad and tell him?"

"I don't know. I will. Maybe after we are married I'll tell him. When is the earliest we can get married?"

"Friday, I think. Lisa looked into going to the JOP and I believe they do the ceremonies on Fridays in Liberty. We just have to apply for a marriage license. I think Lisa said it takes about 3 days."

"Do we have to get a blood test or anything like that?"

"No, I don't think they do that anymore. Anyway, I've given enough blood these past several weeks to last a lifetime. They can call my OB/Gyn if they need my blood."

"I guess we need to find out if Martin and Jill are available Friday, don't we?"

"I'm curious as to why he is calling you."

"Alright...I guess it's time to get up, anyway."

We both rolled out of bed and started to dress. I watched while Jess put on stretch pants and a pullover maternity top. She skipped the bra and panties which is what I was waiting to see. I wanted to calculate how long it might take me to undress her again later.

Chapter 21

As it turned out, it wasn't Martin that was trying to reach Simon; it was his friend Doug, in Dallas. He scored last minute tickets to a Cowboys game and was desperately trying to reach Simon to go with him. Simon returned his call and shocked him with the news of our engagement, and impending new arrival.

We got lucky and were able to schedule our ceremony for that Friday. If another couple hadn't cancelled at the last minute, we would have had to wait another week.

Simon's new firm was sympathetic to his situation, and didn't mind him working from my house instead of going into the office. With technology advances, there was really very little need for someone in his position to go into the office. All he needed was internet access, a printer, and a phone to operate normally. I could also work partly from home, and was finding it more difficult to make the drive into work.

Even though we worked in separate areas of the house, Simon managed to take breaks and come over to rub my belly and talk to the baby. He started making up names when he would talk to her, a different one every time, running down the alphabet. Good morning, Rachel; good afternoon, Samantha; love you, Trisha. I wouldn't trade one of those brief visits for the job of a lifetime. My priorities were definitely shifting.

On Wednesday, Jill and I planned to go dress shopping. I wasn't sure what kind of frock I might find to fit me, but I wanted something special for my wedding. I planned to go through that ceremony exactly once in my lifetime.

Jill got off work early and came over at 4:30. Simon was on a conference call, so I had to very quietly kiss him on the cheek and whisper "I love you" in his ear before heading out the door.

I'd been thinking about how to approach the subject with Jill. In the car I started my rehearsed routine.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Fine. You mean the pregnancy? I'm a little nauseous sometimes, but nothing major. How 'bout you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. By this point, most of the nausea is over with."

"No, silly, I mean about getting married."

"OH! Great! I'm not even a little nervous or anything. Simon has been amazing. I don't even want to jinx it by talking about how perfect it all feels."

The conversation took a turn that I wasn't planning on. I had to get back to the subject.

"Have you decided to keep the baby?" I thought I might as well start being direct.

"I think so. The only other option for me would have been adoption. I was raised Catholic, so there is no other alternative."

"Have you decided how/when you are going to tell Martin?"

"Not exactly. It would be easier if he just decided to leave Teresa. Then I would know that he didn't do it because of the baby. You know, that he left her to be with me. I don't know..."

"I know what you mean. I know that feeling, exactly. I played that game with Simon. That's why I didn't tell him. I wanted him to come back to be with me, not because I was pregnant. But none of that matters now. He is with me, and he wants to be with me AND with our baby. It'll be the same with Martin."

"How do you figure? Simon wasn't living with another woman."

"No, but that doesn't matter really. Anyway, Simon thinks Martin would drop Teresa like a hot potato any day of the week for you. He loves you like crazy."

"Then why doesn't he?" I could feel Jill's frustration as she drew out the words in a high pitch as she threw her arms up in the air.

"Has Martin told you that he believes Teresa is seeing someone else?"

Jill's head whipped around to look at me. "No."

"He told Simon last week that he noticed she was unreachable a lot."

"Why hasn't he kicked her out?"

"I don't think he cares anymore. Is there a possibility that he thinks you don't want to live with him?"

"No, I don't think so. I mean, I used to be that way, but our relationship changed about 6 months ago."

"Does he know that?"

"He should."

"I know, but we are talking about Martin here. He doesn't strike me as the most intuitive."

We sat there for a few minutes thinking about the possibilities. I had one more thing to tell Jill.

"I told Simon about you being pregnant. He promised not to tell Martin, but he really thinks you should tell him."

"I wondered if you told him. Thanks for being honest about it and telling me. I will tell Martin. I just don't know how or when."

We picked out a couple of dresses. Mine was actually a skirt with an elastic waist and a long oversized top. It was all the same color (off-white) so it appeared to be a dress. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza. While we were waiting for our food to arrive, both of our phones started ringing almost simultaneously. We looked at our caller IDs and then at each other. Something was up, it couldn't be a coincidence. Anyway, I knew that Simon was planning to call Martin after work so they could get together. Jill and I nodded to each other, and we both answered our phones.

The restaurant was just loud enough that I couldn't hear Jill's conversation at all. I had to focus on Simon's voice with my finger in my free ear.

~Hey, baby! How are you doing? Did you find a dress?

"Yes, I did. It's not exactly what I always dreamed of, but it'll do. I'm doing fine; a little tired. What's up?"

~Are you still with Jill?

"Yes, we're waiting on our food to arrive. We're at the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza. Where are you?"

~Martin and I are here at Kona Grill. You'll never guess who we just saw.

"Who?"

~Teresa. She is with Martin's business partner, Jason. That's who she's having an affair with.

"Oh my God! What did you do?"

~Martin just shook Jason's hand and said something like, 'maybe she should move in with you.' He didn't say a WORD to Teresa. She just sat there embarrassed. She wouldn't even look at me.

"No kidding?! Wow! How is Martin taking it?"

~He is acting like nothing happened. I've got to run...Martin is waiting for me to get back from the men's room.

"He's on the phone with Jill. Our conversation should be interesting."

~Oh, yeah! Call me when you're heading out of there, OK baby?

"Will do. Love you."

~Love you, too.

Jill hung up a couple of seconds after I did. The end of their conversation sounded identical to ours.

"What did Martin say?"

"Did Simon tell you what happened at Kona?"

"Yeah, he told me they pretty much caught Teresa and Jason in the act. How stupid were they to be in public?!"

I said it before I remembered that I first saw Jill and Martin together at that very place the previous year.

"Well, I guess she thought that Martin was still working. Martin usually comes to my place on Wednesdays after work, but he tells her that he is working late. Anyway, I guess he asked her to move out."

"The way Simon put it was that he told Jason that she needed to move in with him. Martin didn't say anything to Teresa directly. He acted like she wasn't even there, and then Simon said that he acted like nothing happened."

"Yeah, Martin wasn't upset or anything on the phone. He just told me that Teresa was about to move out. I'll believe it when I see it. Teresa has a way of lying, cheating and stealing her way out of trouble."

"I believe that."

"Martin wants us to meet them at Kona Grill after we eat."

"To be with you in front of Teresa?"

"No. Teresa and Jason left right after the encounter. He just wants to see me. I don't want to go, though. I've managed to avoid drinking alcohol and being in places that serve alcohol with Martin. He'll know something is up the minute I refuse to drink a martini. I love martinis."

"That would be difficult to explain. Just use me as your excuse. Tell him you had to take me home because I was tired...being pregnant and all."

Jill nodded. Her expression changed and her distant gaze was evidence that she had a lot on her mind. Jill was always so bubbly and talkative; it was difficult to know how to react to this other side of her.

Our food came; we ate and paid. As promised, I called Simon to let him know we were leaving the restaurant. He didn't answer but I left a message. I had done my job. I was exhausted and ready for bed by the time we pulled into my driveway.

"So what time do you want me to come get you on Friday? That's the plan, right? You and I are riding together to the courthouse so Simon doesn't see you in your dress, right?"

"That's the plan. Just keep the dress with you. Let's plan on 8:30am. We're scheduled to be married between 10 and 11. Simon will see me outside the doors of the courtroom, but at least he won't see me before that."

"I'll be here. I'm so happy that you chose me to stand with you. It's really going to be special watching you two get married."

"Thanks, Jill. Thanks for being there with me and for your friendship. I mean that. Drive safe."

"I will. Good night!"

"Good night."

I checked my phone one more time for Simon's call. I missed his text message: got ur msg. Love you. --S

I didn't even hear him walk in the door and climb into bed. I was worn out from shopping.

Chapter 22

Thursday was a blur; not much happened and my head was in a complete fog from my hangover. Martin couldn't let my last night out as a single guy be a sober one. He insisted on buying me shots and drinks, like it was my bachelor party. We caught a cab home. It was easy to share one, since we were going to the same neighborhood.

Jess had a morning training session in the office, and I very vaguely recall her kissing me on the cheek as she left for work. Waking up without her felt wrong. I missed her when she was gone.

Bits and pieces of the night were starting to come back to me as I drank my morning coffee. I remembered telling Martin that he needed to dump that bitch, Teresa and just marry Jill. I hope I didn't tell him that Jill was pregnant. I don't think I did, but I can't remember for sure. My brain hurts when I try to think.

My cell phone buzzed. The sound was close, but the device wasn't visible. I followed the noise until I was standing above my pair of blue jeans crumpled on the floor.

"Hello"

~Hey, man. How are you doing?

"Hey, Martin. Fine. What's up?"

~Dude, I need a ride to my car. I have a 10:00 meeting.

I glanced at the clock, 8:18am.

"Shit, Martin. Can't Teresa drive you?"

The words were out of my mouth before I fully remembered what happened. Martin had been with Teresa so long, I guess it was difficult for me to imagine him living alone.

~No, man...she didn't come home last night. I would've been shocked if she had.

"Yeah, yeah...that's right. Alright, I'll throw some clothes on and come get you."

~Take your time. I still need to get dressed. We don't need to leave until around 9 or so.

"OK. See ya then."

I jumped into the shower. Even that didn't feel good. My brain felt like it was burning. A little after 9, I pulled into Simon's driveway.

He threw a bagel at me as he plopped down in the passenger seat.

"Here, breakfast. You look like you need it."

"Yeah, and why don't you look as bad as me?"

"Simple, my man. Superior genes and years of training."

Martin grinned at his own wit. I'm glad he amuses himself.

"I ran into Teresa this morning."

I looked over at him, but my mouth was full of bagel.

"She thought I was gone already because my car wasn't in the garage. She was skulking around the kitchen when I walked in."

"What did she say?"

"She started crying and shit like that. Said that she was sorry...that she wanted to have children and I couldn't give them to her, blah, blah, blah. Jason is a decent man, he didn't want to hurt you, we're going to get married, blah, blah, blah. It was all bullshit. She's just embarrassed that she got caught."

Even in my hung-over state, the irony couldn't escape me. Teresa was leaving Martin because she wanted kids, and Martin had a baby on the way. It was really amusing.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm glad she's gone. She is leaving, isn't she?"

"Oh, yeah. She's packing right now. The funny thing is, that I don't really care. I'm not mad or anything. We haven't had sex in like, months."

"Dude, you're in love with Jill. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Jill has this like, huge family. They are all very religious, wants her to settle down and have kids and everything. And she wants to have kids. The same thing is going to happen with Jill as it did with Teresa."

Oh, this is just too good. It was killing me not to say anything.

"If you could, would you have children?"

"What difference does it make...c'mon, Simon...you always pull this shit...it doesn't matter."

"Just humor me...do you want kids?"

"Yes. OK? Are you happy now? There is something that I want that you've got."

I couldn't keep from laughing. He totally misread my intention, and it made the whole thing even more hilarious. I decided to play along.

"I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Nice. Asshole."

My fit of laughter lasted for the remainder of the ride. I'm pretty sure I still had a fair amount of alcohol in my system.

Jess managed to peel herself away from the office before noon. It was a very nice surprise.

"Hey, baby! I've missed you. Hello, Wanda."

"Wanda, really...Wanda?!"

"Yeah, I couldn't think of any more names that began with 'W' and anyway, don't you like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda?"

"Have you been drinking?"

"No, but I think I may still be drunk from last night." I grinned.

We kissed for a few seconds.

"How's Martin doing?"

"Oh, he's fine. He talked to Teresa this morning."

"Did they make-up?"

"Oh, no...she is moving out as-we-speak, according to Martin."

Jess let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. I don't think I can handle much more of this whole Jill/Martin/Teresa triangle."

"Listen to this irony: Teresa told Martin that she is leaving him because she wants to have children and he can't. Martin is afraid to get really serious with Jill because he thinks he can't have children. Isn't that tragic, in a funny sort of way? I mean, because he can have kids but he doesn't know it."

"Well, add this to the mix: Jill doesn't want to tell Martin that she is pregnant because she wants him to leave Teresa for her, not because she is pregnant."

"Whoa...that's really ironical."

We both paused to ponder the possibilities.

"Do you suppose that someone would forgive you an indiscretion if the motive behind it was in their best interest?"

"Hang on there, princess. That sounds a lot like meddling."

"You're obnoxious when you're drunk, you know that? I know it's meddling, but how are they going to get this straightened out?"

"They will. Someone will give-in. Five dollars says it's Martin."

"You want to bet 5 dollars that Martin will...what, exactly? He'll ask Jill to move in, marry him...what?"