Perversion of Priestess Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
Orc king's new pleasure bimbo cult.
16.8k words
4.79
15.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

"Are you sure he is fine?" Lucy asked. She was kneeling naked next to Nurik who had passed out on the shrine room's floor. He had been fucking the novice for a few hours before suddenly collapsing and falling asleep from pure exhaustion.

"At least this part is," Amara almost panted while she knelt down over Nurik's hip. She grabbed his still erect cock and pressed it along her vulva. She had been trying to resist the increasingly burning urge in her body to just take the only cock in the room all for herself the entire time she had watched the slender human take it.

"You aren't going to fuck him to death, right?" Lucy asked with a weird mix of concern and glee in her tone. Amara paused for a moment to ponder the question, she had somewhat managed to resist her urges so far and put limits on the impulses of the spirits, so she did not exactly need to fuck him right now even if her body burned to do so.

"Of course not, I still need his... contributions, and there is no way he can't survive this, he is a half-orc after all," Amara voiced but she did let go of the cock with a conflicted strain on her face. "Go get him some water."

"Right," Lucy nodded and she headed for the door without even thinking about the naked state of her body. Though as she reached for the handle, a burning tingle of shame boosted by the spirits in her made the bare state very clear to her but she still kept pulling the handle.

The moment the door opened, bolts of blue light flew in and Lucy jolted to hide behind the door. Though the attacks had not even been aimed at her. The sword-shaped energy projectiles soared straight at Amara and she barely managed to create a purple barrier around her to deflect them in time. Though even to her surprise, it happened almost instantly as the spirits in her wanted to protect their new home.

Several blue-robed priestesses charged into the room led by Isana whom Amara recognized instantly from the spirit sword the warrior priestess carried. It was clear that the attack was planned and there even was intense emotion in Isana's usually calm blue eyes. Even if Amara had been ignoring this possibility so far, a moment of fear crept to the back of her mind while her most likely fate motivated her to resist.

Every projectile sent at Amara cut into her barrier but it was formed by layers after layers that all exhausted the purer form of spirit power before it got even close to the priestess's skin. Though as Isana saw it as well, she adjusted her sword and went into a piercing charge while the blade was engulfed with radiating energy. At that moment Amara really hoped she had spent a bit more time figuring out how to actually fight using her new powers even if they had certain similarities to what she used to have.

"Halt, in the name of King Urkok," a familiar booming voice commanded. Soon after a hulking orc squeezed into the room to tower over everybody else. Amara immediately recognized him as the king's champion who went with the name Gurak the Serpent Slayer. He was followed by several mace-wielding king's guards who were wearing matching silver tiger masks with him. And all of them seemed to think silver loincloths were the only armor their muscular green bodies needed.

"What do I owe this honor?" Amara asked with a polite nod despite her naked state. There was no reasoning with the priestesses if they had decided to have her head but these men definitely were a different matter.

"You have gone too far, way too far, you honestly thought nobody would notice you doing... this," Isana flared while she pointed at Nurik laying on the floor with a hard erection and a drooling happy grin.

"And what's wrong with this, I'm simply learning a more effective way of controlling the tainted spirits," Amara shrugged, and like to show what she meant she waved a couple of the purple orbs from a nearby wall to float into her hand. "Instead of them just wandering around the city, they just keep being lured to find me."

"As you can see, she is a heretical witch, I trust the king will judge accordingly," Isana gritted like she was being strained from not having her blade penetrate something.

"Let's not be hasty, I don't think this case is as simple as burning a heretic, she does not seem to be a raving lunatic," Gurak mused while he was clearly examining Amara's exposed shapes behind his mask. As it did not escape her notice, she posed a bit for him in the hopes of enticing him to resolve the situation in her favor. All the while she thought if she could get him fuck her or not. Not doing it with Nurik was becoming an increasingly glaring mistake in her mind as she kept glancing at the mostly exposed orc muscles crowding the room.

"Do not let this witch control you, she is oozing tainted lust of the spirits that have been corrupted by base emotions," Isana voiced. Not only did she try to carry authority in her voice but the blue aura around her expanded to shield the guards.

"The only thing controlling me is my desire to not waste a curiosity, and besides, the king ordered me to bring the High Priestess for questioning alive," Gurak shrugged. Even as Amara was fully exposed before him, he sent a wandering glance to examine the ass that tried to shine through Isana's blue robes.

"Someone like her is not even a priestess, let alone the High Priestess," Isana hissed. Amara wanted to protest for a moment but the senior priestesses who had attacked her formed the group that would decide who was their leader. Only Delfina was missing and her vote would not really matter at this point.

"I'm definitely still a spirit priestess, maybe even stronger than any of you," Amara mused and she offered her hands to be cuffed even as nobody was holding any binds. "But I will naturally lay myself before the king's mercy, I trust in his wise judgment."

A smug smile formed under Amara's veil while she thought about how she would handle the king. Why would she even bother being some high priestess when she could be the queen. Isana just glared at Amara and marched over to her. Then she grabbed the blue veil from her face.

"Fine then, you get to live for now, but you have nothing to do with our order," Isana gritted. Then she knelt down beside Nurik and placed her hand on his forehead. Several purple spirits flew out of his body and entered Amara.

"What about her?" one of the royal guards asked after he had dragged Lucy from behind the door. She was seemingly hiding her pussy with one hand but even after she had been pulled from behind the door, one of her fingers kept rubbing her clit like nobody would notice.

"Thank you for saving me, this vile witch has been doing bad things to me," Lucy panted. Her tone was highly aroused and she was almost struggling to not stroke the green muscles on the hand that was holding her neck.

"There are multiple witnesses of her prostituting on a street," Isana voiced with clear disdain. "And she has given herself to the control of the tainted spirits."

"Then I shall bring both of them for questioning, do you have anything they can wear?" Gurak decided. Lucy opened her mouth to protest but just one glance at Isana's oddly burning blue eyes told her she really did not want to stay.

"We have some bags, I'm not letting them taint our robes with their flesh anymore," Isana said.

"That's pretty kinky of you," Amara grinned. Isana's sword trembled in her hand like she had trouble not lifting it to strike. But as Gurak moved between the two, she just turned away to leave.

"Well, do you want to parade out of here or will the bag do?" Gurak asked with an amused tone.

"Parade?" Amara uttered while her mind began flashing with images of all the possibilities before she stuttered. "Bag will do."

"Bag it is then," Gurak stated and the two priestesses who were kicked out of their order were carried out in a fast and effective manner by the royal guards.

** * **

When Amara was taken out of the bag, it took several seconds for her eyes to adjust to the evening sun. Though she almost immediately realized that she was in the middle of the main arena of the city and a mass of royal guards were flanking her from one side led by Gurak.

"Why are we here?" Amara demanded while she glanced at the empty audience seats around the arena. For the whole trip, the guards had been eerily silent and suspicions that she might not just be fucked were filling her.

"Greet the king," a herald from the ruler's audience balcony announced and the royal guards fell to their knees. Amara spun around to look at the balcony as she also knelt down on the stone floor. She did not even need to instruct the spirits to soften up the sensation like they were trying to please her. Or simply to make kneeling easier due to some deranged kink.

Silence dominated the arena while King Urkok walked to the balcony and sat down. He was followed by several blond female servants who were all dressed in matching red robes and his court shaman who wore a blue elephant mask. One of the servants adjusted the king's golden bull mask before he waved her away. Then he gave another wave to give the sign to proceed with the main show.

"Priestess Amara has been accused of being a witch who has lost her will to the tainted spirits," the herald boomed. "To find the truth in this matter, our great king in his mercy has decreed that a trial by combat will decide her fate."

While the herald spoke, Amara swallowed hard as she stared into the golden mask of the king. She had no idea just what he was thinking. Did he want her dead, was he bored or something else. Though as her current best chance of survival and gaining power was impressing the king, she began thinking about just how she should fight.

"She is to fight the chosen few from the royal guard in her trial, the result shall be decided at the discretion of the king, the accused may begin her struggle for freedom when ready," the herald finished. Amara immediately stood up and began examining the fifty or so soldiers. They all had maces and large tower shields they handled with ease.

"Isn't this a bit unfair?" Amara asked with a slight smile. Power surged in her body and it was far more obedient than before. Especially as she imagined that the only way for sex to happen was if she won. And if she lost, all the spirits would need to find a new home.

"If you don't want to fight, just get on your knees and present your ass," Gurak shrugged. "There is more than one way to be useful for the king."

A strong pulse surged through Amara's body and her knees bent a bit. Just the promise of imminent sex swayed some of the spirits to push her toward that path. But as she suspected the truth behind such a promise, it was easy for her to keep most of the spirits in line.

"Then face me yourself, or are you afraid you might lose?" Amara asked with an innocent rise of her hands. Though it was clear she did it to trail her shapely body with a tempting tilt of her hip.

"The king wants to see what you can do, so losing to me at the start would not be good for you," Gurak declared and he waved his mace as a sign for five of his warriors to charge. They formed a loose shield wall that was clearly just planning to ram into Amara. So with a sigh, she focused her power.

A strong pulse of purple energy rammed into the shields but the metal slabs with the king's golden symbol tore through it just as Amara had suspected. So the initial attack was followed by another that slid along the ground and tripped their feet. The force of the pulse had not been strong but it definitely had been enough to send the charging brutes face first into the ground.

"Bloody witch tricks," one of the orcs flared and the others grunted.

"What do you expect? I don't even have a weapon," Amara flared with a shrug that bounced her breasts. And as she was very aware of the stares aimed at her even as the masks hid her opponent's faces, she did it a couple of more times like she was stretching.

"Don't just stare at her, get up you louts," Gurak flared. The five orcs got to their feet and resumed their charge at a slower pace. Though this time Amara just stepped backward with the most inviting smile she had. The orcs sent puzzled looks at each other until creatures of pure purple light burst from the ground behind them and dragged them down again.

"Is this all you got?" Amara almost laughed while she sent glances at the king. But he seemed to be more focused on the conversations with the shaman than on the fight. A moment of annoyance filled the priestess and she gave her full attention to the brutes that were trying to free themselves from the weird spirit goo that kept pulling them down like a slime monster. Even if their special maces cut through it, the mass kept just escaping from their reach.

While Amara began to increasingly humiliate the guards, King Urkok was observing her from his golden throne. He sat on it with spread legs and his yellow loincloth had a massive bulge that was mostly caused by the padded armor under it. Like it was the only part in his highly muscular body that needed more protection than his bulging green muscles that even looked like armor.

"You were right, they can't fight against a more unorthodox opponent," Urkok mused at the elephant masked shaman. Amara was starting to circle around the five guards like a predator to force them to form a circle due to her speed that could easily flank them. Though none of her tricks actually seemed to carry any lethality at the brutes that towered over her in height and width.

"Nothing that can't be fixed," Shaman Huron nodded. He was far more keenly watching the match than the king was. Just from his sturdy build, it was clear he was also a warrior on top of his more scholarly occupation.

"Present your plan tomorrow but now, is it safe for me to examine the other one a bit closer?" Urkok asked with a bit of excitement in his tone. Even his hand shifted to tap his loincloth on a reflex before he slammed the hand into the side of the throne like he wanted to punish it for acting in such a vulgar manner.

"Very much so, she is far weaker even if she has some enticing effects," Huron voiced. He sounded like he was going to give a longer lecture but then he stopped to wait if the king even wanted to hear more.

"Present her to me then," Urkok commanded. Huron just waved to the guard in the doorway and Lucy was soon pulled into the balcony from a leash that was attached to a golden collar. Her forearms were tied together behind her back with a silky golden rope that almost felt more pleasant than not to being tied up.

"This is Lucy, formerly of a noble house. I trust you know which house so I don't need to insult them by mentioning it," Huron introduced Lucy while she fell to her knees on the side of the king's throne. Huron took the leash from the guard just to give it to the king.

"How could I not know, that house of humans annoys me, despite their usefulness," Urkok said while tilting his head to look at the kneeling woman. "Lucy, tell me, how much do you despise your father?"

"Just mentioning such words in your radiant presence would insult you far more than I would dare," Lucy almost panted while she lowered her head mostly to just hide her twitching grin. Not only had the guards in the corridor been staring at her like packaged meat, some of them told her to get ready to serve the king until she would break. Words that had excited the spirits in her body to no end and she had almost climaxed while just standing there.

"Amusing, she is pleasant to look at but I'm not feeling anything special," Urkok voiced before he pulled the leash to force Lucy to look up with her blushed face. The upward pull from the collar helped her to hide her grin into a very improper smile. There was no lustful spirit in her body that was not trying to get her to just jump on the king's cock without even asking for permission. And the more she resisted that urge, the more her body burned to do it.

"I would be neglecting in my duty to not have you protected from tempting influences or wild spirits," Huron voiced. "Though just her arousing effect should be worth exploring. No healthy man can get flaccid in her presence."

"Amusing, so just having her nearby during sex might be quite enjoyable," Urkok pondered as he gave Lucy's blond hair that shined almost like gold in the sun a stroke. "Lucy, are you willing to serve my royal needs?"

"It would be my honor, my body burns to serve you, I mean yes," Lucy stuttered like her greatest fear was somehow not getting to fuck the king at this point. Urkok almost laughed just hearing her words even as he gave a harder pull to her hair like to see how much she could take. But she just bit into her lower lip and a bit of drool escaped down her chin.

"Her state is caused by the spirits?" Urkok asked. He stood up to pull from the leash to make Lucy do the same. Two of the red-robed female servants came over and very effectively removed the king's golden loincloth and the leather armor strap that had been hidden inside to free his large erection. Lucy immediately gasped while she burned the disgustingly beautiful green rod into her mind as a vibrant image she saw even when she blinked.

"Very much so, though just looking at your highly desirable body must be driving her to the edge as the spirits most likely are pushing her to throw herself on you," Huron explained. "Though the fact she seems lucid is enough to prove that she is in control."

Urkok began rolling the leash around his palm to shorten the length until he was holding the back of Lucy's neck. He then pushed her against the railing of the balcony and she spread her legs to the orc that towered behind her. At that moment there was nothing but the anticipation of feeling the royal tool of pussy stretching burning her body.

One of the female servants stepped from the side of the throne to take a hold of the king's shaved base. She carefully aimed the pulsing dark green mushroom tip into Lucy's folds with one hand while the other held his thigh like to guide him to thrust. And so he slowly but surely entered into the human whom he pressed down from her neck.

"Thank you, I mean it's my honor, please don't stop, I'm an idiot," Lucy gawked like she was almost crying despite having a drooling grin on her face. The king just gave a smack to her thigh while he kept sinking deeper inside of her without pause and the servant's hand lifted from his cock to feel Lucy's stomach.

Lucy just bit into her lower lip when the tip pushed into her end after there was nowhere deeper for it to go. But even as the cock bent a bit inside of her, the orc's muscular hip was already pressing into her ass. And the servant rubbed the slight bulge that had formed in her stomach like to make sure it truly was the end of the cock.

"Congratulations My King, she is a perfect fit," the servant voiced and she stood up to resume her vigil behind the throne. Lucy repeated her words in her mind and she almost mouthed them while the pulsing rod burned its shape into her folds. Folds that were pressed to surround the meaty length perfectly and even squeeze the tip like the horny spirits were racing to make it cum.

"And she isn't even bleeding," Urkok declared after he pulled half of his length out to look at his dark green veins that glistened with transparent juices. Though he almost immediately plunged back in to begin a hard pump against the firm human ass.

Amara was just about to think if it would be too much if she stood on one of the orc's faces she had managed to trap even more thoroughly than before when she saw Lucy being bred by the king like an animal. Her body blushed red and she was clearly tied up by the golden ropes.

"Why is she there?" Amara hissed at Gurak. After she focused on the direction of the king's balcony, she even heard the mighty hip slaps echo in the wind. And Lucy was gagging her tongue out with a wide grin like she was having the best time of her life while being used as the ruler's pleasure hole.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers