Perversion of Priestess Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," Amara muttered and she sent a spirit tentacle to gag Mina's mouth while leaving the one in her pussy to keep at its devastating task. Next, the priestess used another tentacle to fetch several pillows to her from the bed. She placed them under her torso before she rested her head against one of them.

"Aren't you a delicate princess," Hui taunted but Amara just ignored him. She began focusing on practicing control of the tentacles on Mina's body to direct the lust of the spirits into something that was not the goblin. And to her satisfaction, it became really easy if she just kept thinking about all the deranged things she could do to the shaman.

"Fine then, let's not talk, this hole of yours is the best part anyways," Hui grinned. Eventually, he passed out from sheer exhaustion on top of Amara and she left with her new intern priestess.

** * **

Even as Amara despised the small temple she was made to operate from, at least nobody was trying to tell her what should not be done. So she had placed a red pillow on the altar of the main shrine room and she sat on it like she was the object of worship sitting on a throne. A thought that made her body tingle from more than one kind of pleasure.

"And the king did not specify what for you were sent here?" Amara asked while she looked at two male cooks that had knelt before the altar. One of them was clearly a half-orc while the other at least passed as a human with his only marginally sturdy build and skin that lacked any green hue. Apparently, they had created some new dish the king liked and he had decided to grant them a visit to the new temple.

"Just that we are allowed to visit here as a reward," the human voiced. He was clearly captivated by the fact Amara was sitting there with crossed legs while the front of her robe was seemingly spread open by her large perky breasts. All the while she held a leash that ended at the collar of an olive-skinned elven woman with golden eyes.

Mina's forearms were tied behind her back and her mouth was locked by a vibrating purple spirit tentacle that gagged her. She was tilting her body so that she was able to look at Amara from the corner of her eyes.

"In this temple, we venerate the beauty of the flesh, show me your bare bodies so I may divine what kind of a reward you deserve," Amara instructed. The men sent glances at each other but soon enough they began to strip as quickly as when they had been told to kneel down.

"I can see a reward coming your way alright," Amara mused as she examined the moderately muscular slightly green half-orc body. She tried to not look at his sizable cock as much as possible. So she also glanced at the human who surprised her with his size. It might not have been as big but she had definitely not excepted seeing anything of its size not in green.

"Mina, present them with your ass," Amara commanded. Mina turned on her knees towards Amara. She looked up to the High Priestess and she pressed her cheek into her knee to rub it. But even as it looked like she was begging, she tilted her ass to show its perky shape to the men.

"You get to fuck her," Amara pointed at the human. She could tell he was lusting after her, unlike the other one who clearly desired Mina. As Amara was not sure if she could trust her newly discovered ability to sense the target of lust from the others around her, she wanted to do a few tests.

"If that's what the spirits guide me to do," the human grinned and he moved forward on his knees to grab Mina's ass. He gave it a long methodical feel with a playful slap at the end as a sign of approval.

"And you, come here," Amara voiced and he threw the leash to the human while motioning at the half-orc. He too approached the altar on his knees. But even as he was told to approach Amara, he kept glancing at Mina.

"Look at me," Amara almost flared as she grabbed the half-orc's neck and cock almost at the same time. She even had to use force to stop him from seeing how Mina's pussy was rammed from behind while soft slaps began echoing in the room.

"I am," the half-orc grunted. Even as anger flared on Amara's face she leaned in to breathe on his neck. Her fingers slid on his cock and explored the whole length while jerking him.

"Tell, why do you like her so much?" Amara whispered. She stared at his large dark green lips while wondering if she would need to kiss them to entice him to like her more than the other woman. But then she shook her head and she leaned back while letting go of his neck. The last thing she needed was to show her lips to some cook.

"I don't," the half-orc exclaimed. Amara lifted her feet to flank his hip like to promise him her pussy. Then she pulled him from his cock to get closer. He did so even as his head was once again shifting to look at Mina. A hand tilted her head so that the human was able to lick her cheek.

"Don't lie to me, I can feel it," Amara demanded. Her feet surrounded the half-orc's hip with unnatural force to not give him escape. Then she tilted her hip to press his cock along her vulva. The nether kiss was wet and his cock throbbed from anticipation almost as much as Amara's clit.

"She... this is so wrong, can I take Mina away?" the half-orc uttered. He tried to turn away from Amara but she used purple energy to bind him where he stood. His muscles bulged but they were not able to resist the unnatural power.

"What?" Amara exclaimed and her finger squeezed his cock against her pussy. She enjoyed a moment of anger that was not dissipated by the spirits. Like they wanted her to desire to make every man with a sizable cock only lust after her.

"I don't want to say it, this is so wrong, this can't be happening, not to her," the half-orc voiced. While he protested, Amara gave into an impulse to press his tip into her pussy and swallow his cock whole while her legs tightly hug his hip. But even then he was only looking at Mina.

"This slut isn't worth your love, she is wetter than my wife ever is let alone any whore," the human grinned and he held Mina harder against him to really ram his cock into her. From the juices that dripped down her thighs, it was clear he had already climaxed but he did not seem to care.

"You love her? But that can't be, I don't feel even an ounce of emotion from her aimed at you," Amara said like she was puzzled and amused at the same time. "In fact, I think she likes him more than you."

"I know that," the half-orc muttered. When purple energy forced him to look at his cock penetrating Amara, he rather close his eyes than see it. More anger burned Amara and she made the tentacle gagging Mina go away.

"Mina, you want to go with him?" Amara asked with a sudden devilish smile under her veil. As she did so, she moved her hip to fuck the cock like she was competing for attention. Her pussy kept letting go of half of the cock with ease while swallowing it almost whole with a punishing tilt of her hip.

"My Mistress, I only wish to serve your pleasure, I can't live without this happiness you are giving me," Mina slurred with heavy drooling on her chin. The human took it as an opportunity to tilt her head even more and go for a kiss. Their lips touched but as Mina kept trying to keep her eyes focused on Amara, he mostly just got to lick her lips.

"I told you," the human muttered through the kiss. But the half-orc was still only lusting after Mina. A deep sense of annoyance filled Amara and she pushed herself off the cock across the altar in a way that spilled her juices on it.

"Fine, you two do what you want with her," Amara gritted and she stood up. Once freed the half-orc immediately rushed to pull the human off Mina. Even as he tried to resist, it was easy for the green brute to push him aside.

"You can't abandon me," Mina tried to go after Amara but the half-orc grabbed her. He lifted her to her feet only to make her bend over the altar.

"I'm not, I simply can't stand being with him anymore, just fuck him until he is satisfied or something," Amara voiced and she left the room.

"It's fine if I fuck you," the half-orc said almost like a question or a statement even as he already pressed his already soaked tip against Mina's vulva.

"Just don't make me leave, I need this," Mina panted while the fat half-orc cock penetrated her. He kept fucking her for hours while the human jerked off his cock as a silent spectator. Both of them passed out before losing their erections and so Amara had to make Mina drag them out to the yard outside the temple to remove them.

** * **

Lucy almost moaned when she jolted awake. Her first reaction was to wipe the drool from her chin and lean her head back into the door. She still heard the steady sound of thrust slaps and panting from the other side. She had no idea how long she had just sat on the corridor while the noble whose cock she had jerked at court had been fucking his wives. Something she had really not expected when he had asked her to visit his manor.

Despite wedging her arm between her legs to rub her pussy through her robe, Lucy still managed to sleep a few more times before the noble pushed the door open from the inside. She easily slid with the door as she had made the floor wet with her seemingly endless juices. Though the orc did not seem to notice as he almost stared into nothingness with his glazed eyes.

"We done," the orc muttered and Lucy jolted to her feet to see a pile of nubile woman to be scattered around the room. All of them looked more than passed out.

"You sure?" Lucy asked as she looked down to see the still erect cock pointing at her. Its dark green throbbing skin was still covered with juices from the last woman it had fucked.

"I'm sure," the orc grunted and he shoved a bag of gold into Lucy's hands. She took it and the door was slammed closed.

"Ooh well, what should I do with this," Lucy mused. Before she got back to the temple, she had used all the gold to buy booze and pay some sturdy orcs to fuck her from the bar just to not let any of the coins fall into the greedy High Priestess's hands.