Perversion of Priestess Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I enter you without protection?" Hui asked. Amara's lips gaped open to reply with heavy breathing. Though she did not really know what to answer or if the goblin really meant if he needed some magical protection against her to have sex safely.

"What do you mean?" Amara asked back. Her eye trailed on the blue circles tattooed on the goblin's body. Just looking at them made it clear to her they were able to protect against tainted spirits to at least some degree.

"I take that as a yes," Hui said and he slammed down his body while somehow managing to penetrate Amara's pussy. He entered her in one go like she was a pleasure hole on a wall. Though she also took him with ease only for the spirits to squeeze him on top of the warm and wet welcome.

Hui immediately began pumping his body into Amara's hip like he had lost any other purpose. The soft bed swayed like there were waves from each strike. He only stared at the hole he was battering and Amara looked away since she did not want to see at the back of the veined bald head. And as she closed her eyes, she was almost able to imagine the big cock belonged to a far more warrior-like creature. Though the longer it kept penetrating her, the more aware she became that it was covered with hard skin clumps that combed her folds.

"I'm the one unprotected," Amara almost giggled when she muttered her realization. Without the nebulous safety granted by the corruption of the tainted spirits, the moment the goblin would blaster her womb with his virile seed, some grotesque creature would definitely take root in her body. And just dwelling on that thought fried her brain and almost made her giggle.

"Whose a good whore?" Hui asked. He suddenly stopped thrusting to simply keep his length holstered in the embrace of the elven pussy. The priestess burned under him from more than her own lust. And her folds throbbed against him even harder after he stopped moving.

"What?" Amara uttered and she opened her eyes to see the goblin stare at her with his yellow eyes that had a hint of gold in them. The way he radiated lust made him almost look like a pure manifestation of emotion. And she even had trouble seeing his wrinkly face as disgusting as it had seemed before

"I have been pleasured by a priestess before, in the end, she too was just a good whore, are you different?" Hui asked. He dragged most of his cock out just to show Amara how her juices and labia clung to his meat. His departure left a sense of emptiness behind but he slammed his cock fully back into its well-fitted holster almost immediately.

"If you find me lacking, nobody is forcing you to keep going," Amara gritted. She wanted to hate this creature but she only managed to make her own body pulse harder. And the spirits vibrated her clit like to appease her. Though at that moment she really did not want to cum from seemingly just holding in the wide mushroom tip against her inner gate.

"Not lacking, I was just expecting more from the king's favorite pleasure servant," Hui mused and he reached to grab Amara's breasts. He gave them a good squeeze before leaning in to breathe on them. All the while he kept staring at the priestess's still veiled face.

"I'm not here to pleasure a scum like you," Amara flared. But despite her word choices, the goblin's slight grin did not even twitch. And Amara bit into her lower lip as the spirits intensified their assault on her clit like they had decided she would learn to love this cock no matter what.

"And here I thought you were," Hui voiced and he reached for Amara's veil. "Too bad you don't have golden eyes."

"The veil stays on," Amara voiced as she grabbed the hand. Hui's muscles bulged a bit while he tried to resist the hold but he was no match for her unnatural strength. The surge of shame she felt from just the thought of exposing her face to this creature boosted the spirits with excitement to delay such a revelation.

"A strong woman, I like women who know what they want," Hui grinned and he began pumping with his hip again while leaning into Amara's breasts with his hands. Her erect nipples pressed into his palms and despite his rough handling of the mounds, all she felt was heated tingling.

"You better offer a donation to my temple once this is done," Amara gritted. She almost wanted to beg the spirits to not make her cum. Or promise that they could make her cum as many times as they wanted as long as they didn't do it with a goblin. Though as she realized that her thoughts only served to excite the spirits, she just tilted with a slight grin.

"I knew you were a whore," Hui irked. Amara opened her jaw to scream something but then the door flung open. A tall woman who wore green robes and a veil stood there. She immediately dropped the tray she had been carrying on the floor and the food spread around.

"Mina, clean that," Hui flared. He barely slowed down his thrusts even as he tilted his head to look at the other woman. In fact, he even gave a few harder strikes and Amara felt a slight distortion in his lust aimed at her even as it only lasted a few seconds.

"My Lord, that's a witch, I will have to beg your forgiveness later," Mina replied. Her golden eyes gained a soft glow and she dug out several daggers from her robes. All of them gained flight around her with a clear target at the bed.

Amara thought for a moment to use the goblin on top of her as a shield but he did not even have the mass for it. Not to mention, the thought of needing to do that brought shame with it. Why would she need to hide behind anything especially when the spirits surged her with the power to fight against something that had interrupted her having sex.

"What's the meaning of this?" Hui exclaimed and he jolted off from Amara as it looked like the blades were aimed at him. He took a boxing stance on the bed to guard his face with his hands even though it seemed silly when considering the opponent.

"I will explain later," Mina exclaimed and she sent the daggers flying at Amara. Her purple barrier caught them in the air and she slammed them to the ground to press them there with her power. Despite the gaping mess the priestess's body had been a moment ago, the spirits boosted her focus, and the fact they could do it seemingly at will agitated Amara at that moment more than the apparent assassin. Like she was the one being controlled by the whims of the mindless beings of instinct.

"Let me handle this, My Lord," Amara voiced with a taunting tone on the title. She got up from the bed but she did not bother closing the robe even as her own juices were dripping as lines down her thighs.

Mina radiated light around her body and she rammed into the barrier with the dagger she held. She managed to cut through the purple energy only for it to circle her. Her limbs were quickly surrounded and locked in place by the energy.

"You aren't that strong for a shaman," Amara said with a pondering tone. She caused the energy to squeeze Mina's robes against her body to make it clear her breasts weren't that notable despite her decently sized hip and slim body.

"Make her tell me why she wanted to assassinate me," Hui demanded. He went to a nearby cabinet to take out a sword that had a soft glow like he suddenly did not trust anybody else in the room.

"I didn't, don't you see this vile witch has enthralled you," Mina pleaded. Amara sent an almost shocked glance at the goblin when she realized that the other woman was almost lusting after him. The emotion was not that intense but it definitely was there enough for the presence of the spirits to boost it.

"She is this city's king's most favored pleasure toy, and you can trust me when I say, this lay-down-hole isn't special enough to enthrall me," Hui flared before a strained tone shift. "My apologies, High Priestess, you seem to be useful enough in other ways regardless."

"Just remember this with your dealings with the king," Amara voiced and she constrained Mina harder to vent her slight moment of anger. "I assume he wanted something from you."

"That he did... I might also consider a notable contribution to your temple if you were to interrogate her for me," Hui offered. An excited glimmer visited Amara's eyes. Not only was she going to get paid but she could figure out how to make the shaman lust after her instead of the goblin.

"Please, My Lord, I only wanted to protect you," Mina pleaded. Amara stared into her eyes and thought of all the options that were at her disposal. A moment of jubilation filled her as she was amused by the feeling of power coming from just having someone at her mercy.

"No point asking for mercy from me, I have been paying you higher than the usual rate for a year and you haven't even served me with your body," Hui voiced. Despite his words, the only lust Amara was able to feel from him was aimed at her. Like either he no longer cared about the other woman or she had still things to figure out about the odd power.

"That was not part of the deal," Mina uttered. She looked away from the goblin with a slight shameful blush on her face. As she did so, the sense of lust from her faltered.

"I changed my mind, I thought you were strong but it seems you are just a useless loser who gets defeated even by a glorified whore," Hui exclaimed as he began holding his cock the same way he held his sword. "I would be dead if she was here to assassinate me."

"My Lord, would you mind if I turned her into another glorified whore?" Amara asked with slight venom in her tone. And she used the insulting words to mostly see how Mina would react to his reply.

"Ooh, I would love that, can you do that?" Hui voiced excitedly. "I want to see her beg, beg to have the honor of my seed."

"Let me see what I can do," Amara pondered and she headed to stand before Mina to tear off her veil. Her face was decently attractive for an elf but Amara felt a moment of superiority just by looking at it.

"You can't taint me, I can resist," Mina uttered. Amara took a heavy grip on her jaw and leaned in to breathe on her face. She lifted her own veil while she did so.

"You don't sound so sure about that, so let me try a few tricks," Amara voiced. Her lips approached Mina and their breathing mixed. A moment later, their lips brushed and an orb of purple light entered Mina's mouth. The shaman trembled but the spirit kept pushing her jaw open while it pressed against her defenses.

Sweat formed on Mina's skin and Amara's hands slid to embrace her body. More and more purple spirits appeared around the trapped woman and they began tearing down her clothes. First, the robes fell, and then the rest of the fabric that used to cover her firm athletic body. The priestess pressed her amble mounds into her petite breasts like to insert more than one kind of dominance.

Amara stopped the kiss to look down while the spirit gagged Mina's mouth open. Though she leaned back only for a moment to do so as the shaman's body was not that interesting for her to look at. Especially with the obvious lack of cock or bulged muscles.

"No wonder you have trouble resisting, such an impure whore," Amara grinned and she grabbed Mina's black pubes that matched her neck-length hair. She gave them a hard pull but what truly jolted the shaman were the spirits that pushed into her pussy to spread it open with an intense vibrating rub. Not only were her folds spread but her clit was squeezed as the lustful entities tried to enter it.

"Once I'm done with you, you will be begging for more cocks than just one," Amara whispered and she leaned in for a proper kiss on an impulse. Though with the only purpose to push even more excited spirits into Mina's mouth. They flowed down her throat to assault her inner walls that were the least protected from anything.

When the first spirit properly entered Mina's flesh, it was soon followed by many others. Amara poured them in only to suddenly stop and pull a few out like she really did not want to give up that many of the hundreds of tainted spirits her body was housing by now. Especially since just the relative few in Mina's body were already making her blush and drip juices down her thighs.

"Don't tell me you got wet from having your disgusting hairs pulled?" Amara breathed on Mina's face and she pulled her pubes hard enough to drag her clit a bit. All the while she made sure the spirits kept assaulting the shaman's senses even after they were inside of her.

"You are the first woman who has kissed me," Mina gasped with heavy breathing. Amara tilted her head and she realized the pulse radiating from Mina had a new target and it was way stronger than it had been with a goblin. So a smug smile spread to the priestess's lips while she gave a tauntingly gentle stroke to Mina's cheek despite the other hand keeping its hard grip on her pubes.

"The spirits made you lust for me? That's cute but isn't there someone else you should take care of first," Amara voiced and she stepped aside to reveal how she had managed to even make the olive-skinned woman blush to the goblin. Though he had already moved to observe the event from the side for the best view.

"Keep that disgusting creep away from me," Mina gritted. She did not even want to look at Hui and instead, she stared at Amara's breasts. Her reaction stroked the priestess's ego and puzzled her at the same time. She could have sworn the other woman had like the goblin just a bit before. Or maybe it had been something else.

"How dare you call me that, not that I care," Hui voiced with a slight smile, he too was far more interested in staring at Amara than the other woman. "The king was right, you can make me forget another woman, at least this one."

"You sure you don't want to give her a try?" Amara asked and she used the binds that locked Mina's feet on the ground to lift them into the air to make her form a similar disgraceful pose as the priestess had assumed on the bed. She even lowered her down to give better access to the goblin.

"All I want is to finish delivering my seed to the king's favorite fuck-toy," Hui declared. Amara's next breaths were harder than before and she thought how Lucy was more likely to be the ruler's favorite fuck-toy. Though at the same time she could not bring herself to be that annoyed by the fact that she was not the favorite. So she focused on something else.

"Then you don't care about her? Can I have her?" Amara asked while she thought that despite Mina's weakness, she could still be useful to her as a shaman or just as another priestess to work under her. After all, even if her personal power grew, there was no way she could gain divine power to rule over others alone. But even as she thought about that, she was not so sure it would be impossible given time and enough tainted spirits that seemed to enter her like a bottomless pit.

"Sure, I release her from duty and give her to you as long as you kneel down and take my seed already," Hui voiced as he dropped his sword on the floor. Amara swore that if she ever became a god, she definitely would put this creature on top of the beings she would punish first. Even if his cock was somewhat decent.

"Agreed," Amara gritted and she took off her robe to throw it on the bed before kneeling down. While she presented her ass to the goblin, she thought that at least she would not need to look at him this time. And Hui did not waste time getting behind her and ramming his cock into her pussy deep enough for his muscular thighs to hug her ass.

"Get ready for my seed, the only begging I want to hear is you wanting it," Hui demanded but Amara just gritted her teeth. His hands dug into her stomach's sides and he used the hold to pull himself into her even harder.

"You are taking his disgusting thing to get me," Mina grinned. Her eyes were locked on the dark green cock thrusting in and out of the elven hole that soaked it with glistening juices. All the while the shaman's own clit pulsed in a swollen state hard enough to slightly move her vulva.

"Shut up," Amara flared and she sent a spirit to form into a vibrating tentacle to penetrate Mina's pussy. It did not even try to enter her flesh but just pump her like a very unnatural cock. It dug into her walls like it had no real shape and simply attached to her folds to assault them from every direction.

"You are making me cum," Mina gasped. Her clit was surrounded by a transparent purple mass and she squirted on the floor. But the tentacle in her did not relent and it kept up its hungry assault into her nethers.

"Me too," Hui grinned. His fingers dug harder into Amara's flesh to not give her a chance to retreat before the fresh semen shot against her inner gate a moment later. Her body jolted as the spirits amplified her shame into twisted pleasure. All the while Hui made sure to empty his balls deep inside of her.

"Goblin seed is entering your body and you are enjoying it," Mina gasped. No matter how hard her own pussy was being assaulted, she did not look away from Amara. She even struggled to keep her eyes open every time she climaxed from the intense vibrations of the spirits inside and outside of her flesh.

"I'm not," Amara flared and she covered her mouth with her hands even as the veil was still there. But she knew there definitely had been a grin there for a moment so she bit hard into her lower lip like as a punishment.

"I'm still hard, you have such a perfect body to entice me so," Hui leaned down to lick Amara's back. His tongue slid along her spine and left a line of saliva in its wake. And his hands moved to feel her stomach and push hard enough to find his cock that he began holstering deep with only a small pump.

"It's what makes me special," Amara gritted with a tone that made it clear she did not exactly want to brag about that part. But at the same time, she was unable to resist her desire to make this creature admit her superiority in comparison to other women. And since all of his lust burned at her, it should be easy.

"It does? You mean I stay hard as long as I'm inside of you?" Hui demanded. He immediately did a few harder strikes and his pussy juice-soaked seed burst down his cock and onto his balls but he did not seem to care.

"Or near me, why not try to that other set of holes hanging over there," Amara suggested. Mina immediately tensed up and she focused on the base of the cock that she was barely able to see. She swallowed hard and her lips gaped like she was not sure what she wanted to say.

"I already gave her to you, and all I want is this hole of yours," Hui shrugged. He did not even look at Mina while he resumed faster strikes into the priestess.

"If you want me to stay longer, it would be only proper if you paid for the extended service," Amara said. She lowered her hands to the floor as she wanted to lay down if this lasted that much longer. Then again the creature too would be able to last longer if he took breaks laying on top of her.

"Not even trying to hide the fact you are a whore?" Hui grinned with a hard rub on Amara's stomach. "Not that I care, I will tell the king you served me well if you let me use you until I'm satisfied."

"Very well then, we will leave when you pass out from your excessive satisfaction," Amara gritted. She leaned her head down to rest on her arms while keeping her ass up.

"I take that as a challenge," Hui declared. He grabbed Amara's thighs and pulled them so quickly that she did not have the time to resist being made to lay down on her stomach on the floor. She lifted her torso to not have her breasts to be glued to the floor while the goblin barely tilted her hip to batter her hip against the stone.

"I can't take this, I just keep cumming," Mina panted as her body jerked against its binds even harder than before while her eyes tilted from a violent climax. "I did not know anything could make me feel like this."