Perversion of Priestess Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say, the king prefers humans, especially blonds," Gurak shrugged. Amara had an increasingly hard time looking away from the king and it did not escape the champion who had just been observing her so far. He then suddenly dropped his weapon and shield along with his loincloth so that he only wore his mask.

"W-what are you doing?" Amara uttered while Gurak approached her with a hard erection that swayed from side to side with the way he ran. Her eyes followed it like it was an irresistible candy and her jaw gaped open. She had not thought having so much sturdier cock than Nurik's was physically possible. It was almost like two orc cocks had been glued into one.

"You sure have a lot of questions," Gurak just exclaimed as he ran faster. Amara tilted from more than one reason and she jolted to a run to escape the hulking brute that spread his arms like he wanted to hug her. All the while her body increasingly burned to make her just give up and see what he wanted.

Urkok just laughed for a moment while the next phase in the duel began where the shapely alabaster elf was chased around by the orc champion. Even the royal guards just stood around to watch the show as nobody commanded them to do anything. Only Lucy kept drooling without focusing on anything that was not the devastatingly pulsing penis ravaging the last mortal limits her pussy had.

"Am I pleasing you?" Lucy panted. Urkok grabbed her thigh and lifted it in the air. Then he used it to forcefully rotate her around his cock while adjusting the grip around her neck. Once done, her back against the railing, and the king was hugging her with his thighs to sink his cock as deep into her as possible.

"You have pleased me enough for me to want to look at your face while my seed enters you," Urkok voiced and he leaned in close enough to breathe on Lucy's face even through the golden bull mask. She just grinned without having any control over it while she tilted her hip to let as much of the cock drill into her pussy.

"Thank you, My Cock, My King, I beg your forgiveness," Lucy uttered with a borderline giggle. In the next moment, her eyes tilted while a heated mass assaulted her core. Urkok pumped the seed in only a few times before stepping back. Several of the servants rushed in tongues out to make sure none of the seed stained his leg muscles. One of them even moved to suck his tip like it would not be wasted if someone swallowed it.

"My King, what do you think?" Huron asked. Urkok lifted Lucy to her toes by pulling from her leash that was still mostly wrapped around his hand. One of the servants knelt before her and began licking her pussy and thighs clean of cum.

"Amusing, does her aura affect women?" Urkok asked and he motioned the servant sucking his tip to jerk the still highly erect shaft like to pump his seed out. She kept swallowing with higher glee than usual and her hands accelerated like to test if she could tire the cock.

"Yes, but the passive effect isn't as noticeable," Huron replied. Once the servants were done, Urkok pulled Lucy to sit on his lap while he seated himself back on the throne. As her hands were tied behind her back, her fingers began feeling up his abs despite her attempt to will them to stop but she was unable to resist the impulse.

"You don't mind being tied up a bit more to amuse me, do you?" Urkok asked while he pressed Lucy's back into his torso muscles. All the while he kept lifting her head like he could begin strangling her at any moment if he so pleased. But still, Lucy was unable to stop her fingers from imprinting his muscle shapes into her mind.

"I exist to serve cock, I mean you, to serve My King, please punish me," Lucy once again almost cried towards the end of her borderline hysteric words. But Urkok just motioned the servants to grab her legs and tie her ankles to her thighs and the thighs to the rope binding her arms to form a tight bundle of nubile flesh. A bundle that the servants soon lifted to holster the king's cock.

"You exist to keep my cock erect, understood?" Urkok voiced. He hugged the well-packaged Lucy against himself while making sure his cock sunk as deep into her as possible. For that purpose, her feet were tied crossed so that she was forced to sit on her ass and the king just had to balance her right to pleasure himself how he wanted.

"Yes My King," Lucy uttered before she bit into her lower lip like she was afraid she would slur something excessive again. She opened her lips to beg to be gagged but just the thought of doing that fried her brain too much to form coherent words. So she just hang her tongue while she panted.

"Tell me, can she carry seed?" Urkok asked. Just his words caused Lucy to tremble. Especially since the king had not specified whose seed so her mind raced to imagine her being sent to some royal breeding farm to mother more servants for the king.

"Not with the tainted spirits sucking dry any roots of life in her," Huron replied. Lucy's lips opened to inform them that she too would like to suck something but she managed to squeeze her mouth shut at the last moment. And she almost cried from trembling pleasure as the spirits tried to push her to act on the whim and not just sit on the cock even if she was tied up.

"Good, I will be using this one for the moments of passing pleasure then," Urkok voiced while stroking Lucy's legs. "You agree, right?"

"Yes my glorious king," Lucy exclaimed with glee. An oddly smug grin spread on her lips when she managed to stop the plea for harder fucking that tried to follow her words.

"Have someone send a royal gift of gold to the noble house I dare not mention in fear of insulting them," Urkok instructed with a mischievous tone. "The reason being, thanking the head of their house for raising a daughter that knows to serve her king well."

"As you wish," Huron nodded. He sent a glance at Lucy but there was no change on her happily drooling face. If anything the grin tried to spread wider.

"And be sure to offer no other explanation," Urkok mused with a stroke of Lucy's hair that he collected into one hand to give it a slight tug. She immediately began tilting her head as she wanted him to pull harder to distract her from her need to get pumped by the annoyingly still cock.

"Why not send the customary gifts of buying a daughter into prostitution?" Lucy voiced on a whim. She bit into her tongue with slight force afterward to stop a manic giggle from escaping her.

"I'm not sure about that, it might be too insulting, or on second thought, just do that but be sure to send more spies," Urkok voiced with a hard pull from Lucy's leash. "Aren't you a bad daughter."

"If I'm displeasing, why not also send a request for a few more whores, since he is so good at raising them," Lucy suggested. As she thought she could get away with it, she began swaying her body only to have the orc grab her neck harder to keep her still. Though it did not stop her from gyrating her hip so he plunged the fingers of the hand that was not holding her neck into her pussy.

"You will make the women in my harem jealous if you keep up," Urkok said with an even harsh grip around Lucy's neck that forced her to look over her shoulder. "But just so we are clear, you will never be more than a pleasure servant, well pleasure priestess."

"I live for your pleasure," Lucy slurred through the clamped teeth. The king let go of the neck and he gave a playful tap on her cheek. She just grinned even as the sturdy orc fingers dug to hold her still from her pelvic bone. A very strong sensation that in combination with the cock was enough to even keep the deranged spirits in her content for a moment.

Meanwhile, in the arena, Amara was getting tired of running. And not entirely because of the lustful spirits that increasingly refused to help her in getting away. So instead she decided on another tactic, she imagined in her mind how she was going to overpower the champion and mount him for a hard fuck. The immediate surge of power in her was a clear sign of the excitement the mental promise had caused in the spirits.

So Amara turned around to face the charging orc and he accepted the challenge by grabbing her hands. Her feet slid a bit on the ground but a moment of shock filled the orc as he was basically matched in pushing power by the far more slender elf. She even twisted his massive arms back a bit in an attempt to test just how much power she could channel.

"Don't think you can impress the king, he will never lay with you," Gurak taunted without letting his shock echo in his voice. He also made sure to press the tip of his cock into Amara's stomach seemingly by accident while he adjusted his stance. With its sturdy shape, gravity itself made sure it hang horizontally even in full glory.

"What?" Amara uttered with a glance at Urkok. He was kissing Lucy while lifting her up from the golden ropes that tied her body. Even if she was being used like a portable pleasure hole, it did not change the fact the king seemed to be having fun with his new toy.

"Horny sand elf cunt, the likes of you are only fit for the public pleasure," Gurak breathed on Amara's face. He pressed his body closer to her like to steal her attention back from the king while his tip slid along her stomach. And his knees spread like to hug her.

"Huh?" Amara gasped and her head pulsed hot from an image of her being stuck in a pillory and used by some drooling half-orc drunk. But she still somehow managed to keep her hold on the orc's hands and push back against them.

"I will breed you like a pig," Gurak flared and Amara's body jolted limp for a moment. Her eyes trailed down on the penis that was pushing into her navel. She regretted only for a moment of not fucking Nurik to sate the spirits before she thought she could just fix that right now.

"You will?" Amara stuttered and Gurak grabbed her neck in a way that pushed her right hand helplessly up with his elbow. Then he grabbed her pubes with his left hand and gave a hard enough pull to cause her to gag her tongue out with a spurt of saliva. Her obsidian eyes rolled to become almost entirely white for a moment and a line of pussy juice dripped down her thigh.

"I have to say, you have the most amusing weakness I have ever seen on a worthy opponent," Gurak voiced and he slammed Amara to the ground. The spirits pulsed to protect the flawless alabaster skin but they did nothing to stop him from lifting her legs and pressing them to frame her torso. He pinned her hands under her knees like to just admire her elven flexibility.

"All that running and staring at your ass made me really hard, so don't complain if I get rough," Gurak exclaimed as he pressed his cock into Amara's soaked pussy. Even as it spread her wide open it also reached up to her core. Her vulva and folds stretched with pulsing heat while her clit throbbed from the pressure of being penetrated to the brim.

"As if you could hurt me," Amara panted even while the mass of green muscle almost collapsed on top of her to pin her against the stone ground. But due to the jubilant spirits, all she felt was devastating ecstasy and a surge of power to ensure the durability of her body.

"Is that a challenge?" Gurak asked and he looked down to see the usually pale body be squeezed under him. She might have been a bit red after all the running but now a burning blush was radiating from her pussy and face.

"Take it as you will, I mean, just fuck me you damn brute," Amara flared. Her eyes tilted just from hearing her own words. She wanted to regret them and demand control but even the thought of saying no almost made her laugh. There was nothing at that moment she wanted more than just to be fucked.

"I think I will just do that," Gurak voiced and he threw away his mask just so he could press his lips on Amara's cheek while she turned away her head. The slight move of defiance was rewarded by him starting to suck her pointed ear. All the while he began pumping her body against the ground.

Lewd drool spilled from both of Amara's wet holes in almost equal measure and her head began twitching like she wanted an actual kiss but the orc bit a bit into her ear to keep it in his mouth. Even as her feet up from her knees were seemingly allowed to sway on their own, her toes were locked to point toward the sky. But even them began twitching out of her control soon enough while cool evening wind tickled her heated soles.

Gurak suddenly let go of the ear and forced Amara to look at him from her jaw. For a moment they just stared at each other while he adjusted to properly pin her to the ground from her neck while keeping most of his muscular pressure on top of her legs.

"This all you got? I have fucked harder to forget holes at cheap glory joints," Gurak gritted while he drooled on Amara's lips. The burning pulse of pleasure dominating her body made it impossible for her to get mad at the words but she wanted to protest. The only reason she was doing this was to sate the spirits, once that was done, she would kick his ass.

"I-I'm not here to please you," Amara slurred before Gurak leaned in to kiss her. She licked his big teeth before their tongues pressed into each other like they were in a pumping match. And a moment later semen blasted into her inner gate to fill her depths. Her face twisted due to a tingling pulse and she sucked the large orc tongue like she wanted even more meat inside of her.

Due to the position and the unnaturally tight grip of Amara's pussy caused by the highly excited spirits, none of the semen spilled out and it was pressured to spill into her womb. All the while the orc on top of her kept pumping his body into her. The sensation was almost like his flesh was melting and merging into hers.

"Horny cunt," Gurak panted after escaping with his tongue out of Amara's mouth. She tried to chase him for a moment but the hands around his neck locked her head in its place. The orc just grinned while he pressed his thumbs into her cheeks to feel her pearly teeth.

"Dumb brute," Amara replied with ragged breathing. Heat and pressure kept building into her core more than usual due to the trapped semen. And her mind tilted from the thought some of the burning seed might take root. It was even forming a pool in her womb like it was trying to dig into her fleshy soil to find someplace to plant in.

Amara tilted her head just in time to see Urkok carry Lucy like a baggage holster out of the balcony. The sight jolted her from the thought of her womb and she felt like she was being abandoned for a moment. But then she realized that she did not need the king, she only needed cock. But even that made her shake her head as she definitely needed more.

"He must have gotten bored with your lame performance but don't worry, all you need to do is to beg to serve him and you can," Gurak grinned before licking Amara's cheek. His tongue slid to her lips and along her teeth like to taunt her to bite him. But the only thing she did was to trail his tongue with her own.

"You want me to beg, like this?" Amara uttered. The last thing she wanted was to beg, and why would she, she could easily get any cock she wanted. A thought that really made her want to just refute the fact she just wanted cock. So she also imagined a large beautiful sandstone manor with a garden and a pool. That just happened to be filled with masked orcs that would offer her their cocks at her leisure.

"If you don't I won't stop fucking you like a pleasure pig," Gurak voiced. Amara opened her lips like to respond while her mind tilted from varying kinds of deranged images. She wanted to tell him to beg instead if he wanted more pleasure but even that burned her face with too much shame for her to say it. And she was even tempted to not think at all and just act and speak on impulse. But that was the path to give into the spirits far more than she wanted.

"What did I say of not removing your protection?" Huron demanded. Amara jolted from his words but Gurak seemingly ignored them at first. The shaman had come to stand next to the tightly mating couple.

"I'm the king's champion, it would be a shame if I used your tricks to fight," Gurak replied with a few faster pumps of his hip. Each of the strikes was drilling his tip into Amara's core and pressing her hip into the stone like to lock the new position of her feet that aligned on the sides of her torso.

"Then take your cock out and put the mask on to prove you are not being controlled," Huron flared. Gurak just shrugged and he lifted to his knees to leave Amara as a folded mess of drool and sweat. Then he went to pick up his mask before returning to examine his handiwork. The priestess just closed her eyes while she lacked the power to fix the highly disgraceful pose of her body due to the excited pulsing of the spirits which almost whispered into her ears to beg for the next cock.

"There you happy now? She is only a really good fuck to me," Gurak voiced with a shrug like he wanted to make Amara mad. "My mistake, passable hole but I guess some desperate beggars might find her pleasing."

"Priestess Amara get on your knees to accept the king's verdict," Huron demanded, and even as Amara tried to do it almost like by instinct, she did not even manage to spring her knees off from her hands on the first attempt. Instead, her body just trembled while her head struggled to lift to look at the devastation past her breasts.

"This did not count, I can still fight," Amara slurred while she struggled to push her legs straight. They splatted on the ground hard enough to jolt her body and semen burst on the stone from between her legs.

"By the will of King Urkok, you are appointed as the High Priestess of the Sisters of Divine Pleasure, do you accept?" Huron voiced like he had gotten tired of waiting for Amara to actually kneel. And the way she just laid straight on the stone ground with a grin made it look like she had forgotten that she was supposed to get on her knees.

"I do," Amara uttered even as she was not sure what temple order that was besides what the name implied. But at least she would still be the High Priestess. And while her mind focused on that, she tried to get up.

"Your first task is to serve the members of the royal guard until they get bored of every fuckable hole in your body, do you accept?" Huron demanded and Amara just collapsed back on the ground like a piece of fuckable meat. The assault of perverse images filling her mind was almost beyond her comprehension.

"I accept," Amara stuttered while a hysteric giggle almost escaped her lips. She was immediately surrounded by the silver masked guards who carried her back to their barracks to be tied up like a fuck-doll.

** * **

Amara had no idea how long she had hung from the roof of one of the many storage rooms in the royal barracks. Her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were spread like handles for her holes. And there were always at least two orcs fucking her ends. They usually came in pairs and kept going at it for a few hours until a new group came. She had barely any idea how much time had passed and she had trouble even counting the number of cocks as they blurred into one big mass of green pleasure that kept constantly assaulting her body and senses.

The only thing Amara was able to do while her throat and pussy were used as pleasure holes was to repeat a mental mantra that she was not going to be broken by something this weak. And the longer it lasted, the smugger her grin became between the orcs like she was winning the contest of mind-breaking pleasure with the brutes.

The next time the cocks were about to be swapped, a hand lifted Amara's jaw and she barely recognized the blue elephant mask with her blurred eyes. But it caused a burst of focus into her brain like her true enemy had arrived, one he would need to take down and fuck on the top if she wanted to win.