Perversion of Priestess Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to be behaving well," Huron mused with a shake of the jaw. "Do you promise to keep doing that?"

"Yes cock," Amara slurred and shock filled her eyes. She suddenly shook her head against the grip like she tried to take back such obscene word choice. Though as the orc cock in her pussy was swapped to a fresh one, she was only able to gag more saliva while her eyes tilted.

"I take that as a yes," Huron shrugged and he let go of the jaw. It let Amara fiercely shake her head like to get some sense back into it that the eager orc behind her tried to hammer out of her. Not only was he using her like a hole, but his hands gripped into her thighs to use them like handles for his thrusts.

"The king will let you keep her for a few more days, be sure every guard is bored of just fucking her, and report if anything changes," Huron instructed the next masked orc guard waiting to fuck Amara's throat. "And be sure to stay protected."

"Don't worry, we will be taking good care of her," the guard promised. The shaman left without further words. Amara's eyes followed him until a mass of green muscle stepped before her.

"Now, where were we?" the guard asked as he pressed his length across Amara's face. Her lips gaped and she gave the heated shaft a lick like she was unable to resist its sweet promise of filling her mouth.

"Cock, give cock," Amara slurred with glazed eyes that mirrored what was towering before her. Those words fried her brain entirely as she just gave up regaining her senses for the moment. There was no point, just the next cock and the barrage of vibrating happy spirits dominating her body.

"Aah right, you were about to apologies for bruising my face by kissing my cock," the guard voiced and he aimed his shaft with one hand while lifting Amara's forehead with the other. Her lips and tongue slobbered on the length all the way down her throat and she tried to suck it in like she wanted to swallow all of it.

"Good one, do you think he will let us keep her a bit longer if we say we are not bored?" the orc who was smacking his hip into Amara's ass asked. Nobody had bothered to clean her pubes from the clumpy semen but she was more than enough soaking wet to seemingly wash away the semen out of her when the orcs kept fucking her way past their climaxes.

"I doubt it... though he might fire you for being too cunt obsessed," the guard voiced. "I heard they already threw one who could not stop fucking her into the river."

"Right, better focus then, to not be enslaved by this vile witch cunt," the orc battering Amara's pussy exclaimed. Just from the speed he went, it was clear it was not his first time as he was not afraid of cumming too quickly as that would be just the start of the fun.

"Did you not hear the king's command? This one is not a witch but a priestess serving the pleasure of men," the guard who was slapping his balls into Amara's chin grinned. He took a tighter grip around her jaw before he slid his fingers to really feel the sides of her face.

"I thought only whores did that... but this priestess really is something special, might even donate to their temple if they have one," the orc behind Amara mused. Even as he began shooting his seed into her pussy, he did not slow down or even seem to notice besides the slight strain on his tone. Like he was taking it as a challenge of just fucking her like it was nothing.

"I bet the king just got bored of those tight water cunts, and wanted something that gets cocks wet instead," the guard irked. He slowed down and lifted Amara's head even more just so that he was able to blast his seed on her tongue. She immediately began swallowing it hard only to have the cock rammed back down her throat.

"One order for making fields wet, one for making cocks wet, I think I see the king's plan now," the orc joked. Not even his own seed bursting on his legs slowed him down. He just lifted her up from the spread thighs just a bit to slap his hip into her harder like to punish her for daring to spill his seed.

"Ahaha, yeah, so we better train the holes of this pleasure priestess well so she can serve the king's will," the guard laughed. He looked down and shook Amara's head on his cock before dragging the length out just to use it to smear her face with her own saliva and some traces of his seed. But as she just tried to gag her tongue against the cock, he rammed it back soon after.

And so Amara was fucked a few more days without pauses until she was left on a cold stone floor to cool down. When she regained at least some of her senses, she was given a red robe and veil. They had a different pattern from what the king's servants wore but she could not but think she was going to be only a little different from any other whore servant of the king. With the biggest difference being that she had not even fucked the ruler yet.

** * **

When King Urkok finally summoned Amara into his court, she was not happy at all. Now she was not even sitting on the side as one of the guests but she was on the center stage with Lucy. Both of them wore red robes that were insultingly close to the servant's outfits with the main difference being the red veils the two priestesses wore.

"Let me personally present to you all, the High Priestess of Sisters of Pleasure," Urkok announced. The pair of women were kneeling towards his throne side by side. The nobles who had seen Amara countless times by now were looking at her with clear curiosity like it was their first time.

"We thank you for the honor of inviting us to your glorious court," Amara replied while she almost pressed her forehead to the ground. Just as it was required when a commoner was being presented for the court. Lucy was doing the same as she was no longer technically a noble.

"It's my pleasure to have you here, you may rise," Urkok waved. The pair stood up in a methodical manner even as they did not entirely follow the etiquette. Amara was not able to get up without bending her hip a bit and Lucy made sure the crack of her perky ass shined through the silky fabric for a moment.

"As you can tell, just being in their presence is quite arousing," Urkok mused while he examined the hall to see initial reactions from his guests. Especially from the ambassadors from other city-states who were not wearing protective masks. Some of them were already staring at the presented pair with a slight gape on their lips.

"Congratulations, My King, it's not every day you manage to invite a new order to settle in," one of the orc nobles voiced from his seat. Amara began immediately thinking if she should invent a new name for herself or if she even really cared since there was no going back to how things used to be. Before entering the hall, she had been pushed to think by the excited spirits of all the options she might need to do to entertain the court. Everything from serving as a naked table to being made to dance or sing even as she did not really know how.

"My mistake if I was not clear enough before, most of you are already well acquainted with High Priestess Amara," Urkok voiced and a tingling wave of shame washed over Amara. "I simply gave her permission to found a new order that would serve our great city with a different mandate than the Sisters of the River."

A slight wave of excited whispers washed the room but mostly eyes just fixated on Amara even more than before. Her hourglass body shined through the red robe that aligned with the skin around her hip and breasts. Though Lucy managed to steal some of the attention by making sure her ass kept shining through her robe.

"My King, there have been rumors that you are colluding with dangerous heretical witches," one of the nobles declared. Amara jolted a bit from the accusation but then she realized the one who had spoken was very much loyal to the king. So she was clearly just being part of some play planned by the king to address the situation.

At least whoever had replaced Amara's previous position had not bothered to come to court to slander her even as they had clearly been invited based on the empty seat at the back of the hall. Then again the king interfering in the temple's internal matters had probably been seen as a grave insult and they no longer wanted to involve outsiders, especially if one of the more zealous priestesses had been put in charge.

"If those rumors are aimed at these two highly disciplined priestesses, then they are easy to prove false," Urkok exclaimed with a commanding tone. "My shaman shall explain to you."

"Thank you for your trust, My King," Huron nodded from the side of the throne. "As you are all aware, the spirits can either be a blessing or a curse. And this new order will be dedicated to turning the cursed spirits of lust into a blessing."

"Is this the reason the number of deranged incidents has decreased across the city?" one of the nobles asked. He looked at Amara with intent and she felt it even as she was facing the king. Like she suddenly knew where he was like she had developed a new sense.

"It is a bit early to say but it seems Amara has indeed managed to subjugate even these vilest of spirits into her control," Huron voiced with demand at Amara. "Is that correct?"

"It is true, there is no spirit of lust in this city which does not desire to seek me out the moment they come to existence," Amara stated with a slightly smug tone and a moment of pride. "And as it was implied, just my presence is far more effective in reducing crime caused by the temptations of the spirits than the traditional method of cleansing those who are already tainted."

"And what about you? I'm feeling quite tempted just from looking at you," one of the nobles exclaimed. Once again Amara was able to tell where he stood without even looking at him, and a similar weird sensation as before was radiating from him.

"I can ensure you, that's just your bodily lust responding to my presence, and even if you would taint one of the nature spirits, it would not bother you and simply come to me," Amara explained. While she did so, she too realized something, the sensation she was feeling could just be the lust of others aimed at her.

"In other words, it cannot be helped that Amara will have to humiliate herself in the service of our city," Urkok voiced. "And to put any concerns to rest, I grant her permission to lay her body bare and pledge her undying loyalty to our city."

Amara fell to her knees with a strong heated pulse that almost burned her face. The king had asked her to perform the act in which defeated soldiers of other cities pledged their service to a new master. And so she opened the front of her robe to reveal her abundant breasts and shaved pussy. She had been shaved to remove the dry semen from her pubes, and the only pleasure from that was the fact she had made Lucy do it.

"Keep the veil, it would not be proper for me to demand a woman of your station to remove that since we are just putting some concerns to rest," Urkok instructed and Amara let go of the veil. Though she did give a hard stare at the king but she did not feel anything special from him.

"Thank you, My King, I pledge my loyalty to your city, my city," Amara voiced while she leaned forward to present her ass to the court behind her while she pressed her forehead to the ground. "I leave my other loyalties behind as I prostrate without pride before you, I only seek to serve my new king and the city he rules, do you accept my pledge?"

"I accept, may you and your order serve us all well," Urkok voiced and he waved Amara to get up. She did so while her body trembled from a few new lust spirits that flowed into her from the audience. It took her longer to put the robe back on than it had been to remove it. All the while her alabaster skin blushed for all to see.

"What about the other one?" one of the men who had been mainly staring at Lucy asked. Amara realized she felt something strange from him too but not aimed at her. Instead, there was like a strange spirit pulse between him and Lucy.

"It's only proper that the High Priestess is the one doing such pledges for her order," Urkok voiced. "Though as one of the duties of this order is dealing with lustful spirits, so if any of you suspects that they may have one, feel free to ask for their services."

"I definitely might have one, could I bother having the priestess examine me?" one of the orc nobles wearing a mask voiced. His pulse of lust was also aimed at Lucy and Amara was getting very sure she now knew how her new sense worked. Though there still were several others in the room who seemingly had no lust for either of the priestesses.

"Priestess Lucy, why don't you demonstrate how your order operates," Urkok commanded. Lucy just nodded and she headed for the orc who did not bother hiding his muscular body besides with the loincloth. She just swallowed hard once before sitting down on his lap and sliding her hands along his firm chest.

"I'm feeling something alright," Lucy whispered. It took only seconds until the horny priestess was unable to resist the impulse to slide her right hand to feel up the hard cock that had pressed into her thigh. She gave it a good feel and pressed it harder into her nubile flesh through the robe.

"As you can see, this order operates in a special manner due to their mandate. There are only a limited number of ways to deal with excessive lust after all," Urkok said. A wide grin spread behind Lucy's veil and she looked around the hall while jerking the cock harder. But as she examined the nobles, she got annoyed for a moment of not finding her father among them.

"My king, this seems to be highly improper, especially in the middle of the court, and distracting," a noble who sat close enough to Lucy to stare at her handle the cock voiced. She almost giggled and she tilted her body to give him an even better view of how her fingers squeezed the green meat.

"I can see how that would be an issue, I hereby limit the cleansing rituals of the Sisters of Pleasure outside the courtroom," Urkok decreed. Amara was staring at him even harder than before. Even as nothing was aimed at her or Lucy from him, there definitely was some lust radiating from his body. And in the next moment, the priestess realized it most likely meant the target of that lust was not present.

"My King, may I be excused to complete this ritual," the noble who tried to push Lucy away from her shoulders asked. Though it did nothing to her ability to reach his cock. And she gave its tip a hard punishing rub like she wanted to make him cum right there.

"I believe it's time to end the court regardless," Urkok voiced and he stood up. Others in the hall bowed and tried to make themselves as low in comparison to him as possible without adjusting their positions too much.

"Though one last matter, High Priestess, let me present to you, Ambassador Hui. I was hoping you could consult him on an important matter," Urkok said and a wrinkly green goblin who was wearing white robes stood up. His lust too seemed a bit weird even as the intensity it focused on her increased by the moment.

"It shall be done," Amara almost stuttered while a pulse surged in her body. Just the thought of doing anything with such a pathetic creature almost made her visibly tremble from the sick excitement of the spirits. After that, Amara just followed Hui out of the court and into his cart.

** * **

For most of the cart trip, Hui just stared at Amara and she pretended to ignore him. She kept shifting from pure anger at the king using her like a whore to almost giggling from sick anticipation. All the while also thinking if it would be fine if she tried to make the green creature into a mindless cock puppet. But just the idea of doing that fried her brain multiple times as why would she ever want a goblin sex slave.

When they reached the ambassador's manor, Amara felt another wave of annoyance from seeing its size. The place even had a fountain pool at the front. And the fact she knew it was borrowed from the king did not lessen her frustration. Especially since the temple that had been given to her new order was just a small stone building on one of the palace yards that did not even have a single fountain.

"The king promised me a woman that could make me forget any other woman," Hui suddenly voiced while the pair walked before a set of doors on a corridor. By now the lust radiating from his body burned enough to make even Amara's skin feel hot.

"I'm so glad the king values my abilities so," Amara stated. She suddenly really wanted to turn off her new ability but it seemed to be something passive that the spirits just granted her because of how attuned she was with them.

"Have you served the king's pleasure often?" Hui asked. He pushed the large doors open to show a massive bedroom that had a large bed with red blankets that matched Amara's robe.

"It would not be proper for me to answer that," Amara gritted her teeth while she almost wanted to lie. But why would she be bothered by the fact that Urkok never even asked to see her in private while she barely saw Lucy before some servant came to ask her to meet the king again.

Even if Urkok was the king, there was no way his cock would be that special so it was just fine that Amara's subordinate would take care of his constant needs to not waste her time. But even as she thought that, she gritted her pearly teeth before she pondered about why Lucy was so special, there was no way it was just the hair color the ruler preferred.

"I take it you serve him so often, some might think he is neglecting his duty for your city if they knew," Hui mused. He stepped next to Amara so that she truly towered over him when he looked up. Though he was clearly wider of the two with his sturdy build.

"Should you not be focusing on how I'm going to serve you?" Amara asked and she slid the front of her robe open to reveal the full glory of her nubile body. Hui immediately grabbed her right thigh to feel its silky elven skin like he was examining something he was going to buy.

"Your flesh is certainly tempting," Hui commented. Amara tried to push a few tainted spirits into his body but they did not manage to enter through his palm. Though neither did he seem to notice.

"Will you grant me untold pleasure?" Hui asked. He grabbed Amara's other thigh and he spread them apart a bit while he almost pressed his long nose into her clit. The knob was clearly swollen through her puffed vulva, a state that had almost become its new default after her body began housing the tainted spirits.

"That's why I'm here," Amara gritted. She looked down at the creature who oozed of lust and all of it was aimed at her. And the worst part was, her body burned like it wanted the merge with him.

"Have Mina bring in refreshments, I want her to see my ability," Hui voiced to a nearby servant who immediately went to do the task. Amara jolted a bit from the realization that she had not even noticed the female servant. Like she had been completely invincible to her due to her lack of lust.

"And you, present your holes to me on the bed," Hui commanded Amara. She headed for the bed just to avoid an impulse to see if the creature could get erect if she strangled him while lifting him in the air. She focused on that image with a slight smile so intently that she did not even notice at first that she had lifted her legs up when she sat on the bed. Like she was a folded toy that naturally resumed the position of her knees framing her torso.

Amara tried to leave the disgraceful position the moment she realized it but Hui had already stripped and he grabbed her thighs to stay where they were. She could have definitely used her spirit powers to send him flying but she mentally tilted once more when she saw the goblin stand to tower over her on the bed. His large pulsing green rod looked like he had stolen it from an orc. And his muscular body was like a more detailed version of what the bigger hulking brutes had.