Pet Pained and Played in Public

Story Info
Master plays with pet in public and pains at home.
1.4k words
3.96
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me to be ready and wait outside. I have a plug in my ass and my wireless vibe in my pussy and you told your pet how to be, all concealed under a dress. You requested I wear heels. I stand there, feeling like eyes can see the slut I am standing there with toys in me, nearly begging to be used. My cheeks are warm from embarrassment. You pull up and I get in. You pinch my nipple hard over my dress, "mine."

"Yes, Sir," I whimper.

"You have now till we park to speak. Once you get out of this car, you are not to say a word unless it is your safe word."

"Yes, Sir."

We get to the club, check-in, and you find a place to get comfy. You have me take off my dress and expose my naked body to you and any eyes that choose to look over. You have me kneel and sit with my feet under my butt. You secure your collar and secure my wrists to it. You then secure my legs together, keeping my legs bent and feet under my butt. You pet my head, lean over, bite my shoulder, and tell me not to cum and to keep my eyes down. You sit in the chair next to me. You begin talking to someone. I then feel a low vibrate from my wireless toy. You had a controller to turn it on and choose to play with the toy as you talk to this person. You ignoring me increases my desire for your cock. Then, I see the woman you are talking to kneel in front of you and begin to suck your cock. The vibrations, the chastity, the voyeurism... it is all making me throb.

"Pet."

I look over and you brag when I look, placing your hand on her head and showing how good it feels to you. I crave your cock! I whimper. You play with the vibrations some more on the remote. She then stops and you move your chair to have her sit on it in front of me and eat her pussy. You grab my hair and force my face into her. I lick her and you sometimes grab my hair and move my head up and down, making me lick her ass, her clit, and all of her. You then pull my head off of her, she bends over the chair, and you fuck her ready pussy in front of me. Her moans. Your moans. It makes me whimper. You are close to coming. You pull out and demand I open my mouth. You won't let me taste your cock yet. You release your cum into my mouth as she plays with the vibe, turning it up. You tell me not to swallow yet, knowing it is hard as the vibe intensity is making me want to close my mouth and fight my desire to cum. You then give me permission and turn off the vibe.

I swallow your cum, grateful for your reward. You release my legs from the bindings. You keep my wrists to my collar, restricting my hands from being defiant to take out toys or block any actions you desire to do to me. You take out my vibe and make me lick and clean it off with my mouth. You spacer bar my legs and feel how wet I am. You lick your fingers and tell me to stay. You socialize and you let whoever wants to touch me to touch me, pet me, pinch me, and grope me.

After a while, you grab my hair and ask me in my ear if I desire to cum. I nodded my head. My cum is all yours and you want that for yourself. You tell me not yet and I have to wait till we are at my place. We end up leaving, but you make sure that wireless vibe is back in me, pulsing, the whole way back. I whimper and wiggle, fighting it. So much teasing and I don't know if I can contain myself. I begin to orgasm. I try not to, but I couldn't hold it back any longer. I then try to stifle my sounds and not make it too noticeable but my legs begin to shake. At a red light, your hand slides under my dress and between my legs and feels my very wet pussy.

"Naughty, pet."

I whimper. It was a small release and you know there is more to come, but you are now getting hard at the thoughts of my punishment. We get into my apartment and without hesitation, you gag me and restrain me to inflict your leather strap onto my sensitive skin. You make sure I am stifled so no one can hear my cries and screams.

"Ten. You owe me ten my pet."

I nod in agreement, willing to bare 10 strikes. I deserve it. And it will please you. You run the strap on my thighs, ass, back, chest, and you press it against my pussy. You notice my shaking breathing and you let me suffer the wait for just a moment. Then, one quick and hard crack across my ass. A muffled scream was followed by a whimper.

"One." You run it along my skin and crack on my thigh.

"Two." Three on the ass again and my skin is reddening. You see a tear roll down my face and it makes your cock throb. Four on the thigh, five on the ass, six on my feet, seven on the ass, eight on the ass, nine on the thigh, and ten on the thigh. I am shaking and crying.

You release me and wipe my tears, "ready to be an obedient pet?" I nod eagerly.

You let me lick and suck your cock and I enjoy it greatly. You then grab my hair, pushing your cock so deep in my mouth till I have to pull away. I cough and gasp. You demand my face on the floor and ass up.

"Now, you are to cum."

You place one hand on my heated red ass and your thumb on the plug still in my ass to keep it there. Your other hand fingers my tight wet pussy. I give in to the feelings of pleasure and cum. I cum hard. I squirt and soak your hand. I moan so loud and my legs shake. Once you are satisfied, you remove my plug and fuck my ass hard. I whine and whimper, but still have the pleasure haze of my orgasm. You cum hard and moan a sexy sound. I am happy to hear your pleasure. You pull out but you are not through with me as I thought. You tell me to get on my couch. You get settled, drink water, find a show, and then bind me (wrists behind my thighs and ass up).

You desire to pain me. You face my ass and the TV. You lube your hand and don't tell me your plans. You finger me slowly, not to induce an orgasm, but your fingers on me increase my pleasure. 2 fingers then 3. Then 4 and I whimper. You are going to stretch my pussy sore. So sore I won't be able to fuck my pussy the next day and the stretching will make me tighter the next day. You know you are about to instigate chastity for the next couple of days and the control of my holes when you are not present turns you on. You force your hand in more, forcing your knuckles and half of your palm in. Your thumb remains yet to enter and you enjoy me fighting the expression of pain. You grab my hip with the other hand as you work your thumb into me. You plan on getting your whole hand into me. And then you do. You force your hand in my tight hole. I whimper and cry.

"This is my pussy. This is all mine."

I muster, "Yes, Sir," through my whimpers.

You relax, watching your show, and your hand stretching me.

I whimper and cry till I beg, "please, Master! Please! I cannot take anymore!"

You thrust your hand back and forth to increase the pain for a couple of seconds before pulling out your hand.