Pet Projects Pt. 04

Story Info
Recalling my submission; the agony and ecstasy.
2.6k words
4.28
5.4k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

I wore the red welts home feeling like a million bucks. To me, they were a badge of honor. Okay, maybe honor is too strong. A badge of merit perhaps. The point is I succeeded in joining my wife. Side by side we knelt at the feet of Mistress Siobon.

Was I nervous? You betcha. Was I prepared to suck one of Mistress' black men? Ready wouldn't be correct. Let's just say that should the need arise that I perform, I was going to try my best. That practice session I had with our Mayor, Frank, had me believing in myself and my abilities.

That night in bed as I lay beside my exhausted wife I thought back on events of the evening.

"Is the pig prepared to serve his Mistress?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress, this pig is ready to serve you."

She snorted, "We shall see pig."

I had been prepared well in advance and knowing what to expect was of great help. It was no surprise when Mistress tossed down to me a rubber snout and a dildo that ended in a curl.

"I like all new pigs to show me how prepared they are. Tonight you will wear the two items I have granted you."

"Yes, Mistress," I said reaching for the snout. I pulled the rubber band around my head and positioned the pig snout over my nose.

When I picked up the dildo which would serve as a pig's tail, I lubed it by sucking on the black phallic shaped shaft. Then, although it was a most embarrassing moment, I worked that spit lubed shaft up my ass.

"You may retire to the corner, pig. Tonight, you will not speak but I would love to hear you squeal like the swine you are as you crawl to your corner."

I made the best squeals I could trying to sound like a pig. Cindy, Frank, Rita, and even Mistress stifled their laughter. I turned to face the others realizing that I would be on my hands and knees for the remainder of the evening because there would be no sitting with that dildo in me.

"I do so love pink piglets," Mistress praised me.

I squealed in response.

"Very good, my brand-new pink piglet. Well done."

I watched as the scene unfolded. And while I was certainly part of it, I was not permitted to participate in the activities. Tonight was like an orientation session.

I watched with a boner as Mistress told Cindy to secure Rita on a cross. Leather covered Velcro formed cuffs that were attached to the cross with which, Cindy secured her wrists and ankles. Spread eagle on the wooden cross, Rita was rendered vulnerable and pardon me for saying, so damned fuckable.

From my vantage point I had a pretty good line of vision to Rita's big bottom. The beginning of middle-aged sag only added to the allure of that ass.

Mistress approached the cross brandishing her cat o nine, slapping her free hand with the evil thing.

"Slut Cindy, I want you to watch and learn how to use my favorite toy. We need not hurt nor harm the recipient of our attention but rather stimulate them. Watch as this whore begs me to whip her harder."

As Mistress began to use the cat, she pointed out to my wife that the ends should never wrap around the submissive. Lash after lash fell in various places on sexy Rita and they were doing their magic. She began to squirm and moan as Mistress Siobon used the whip on Rita's anus, her cunt, her inner thighs.

Mistress took her time, stopping to caress and finger fuck the obviously turned-on Rita.

When Mistress handed the cat to Cindy, my wife asked why she was chosen to learn the art of the cat.

"Because, dear slut, after this evening, I expect you to assume your rightful place as the head of your marriage. You will dominate the piglet, you will serve as Mistress in your home, at restaurants, night clubs, where ever you decide the pig should take you. Piglet will submit to you, your whims and desires without fail and certainly without hesitation."

"I don't understand Mistress," my wife said with concern. "I wish to serve you."

"And you shall sweet slut, you shall. But women should be served by men, or in your case, the piglet. When you are not in my presence, you are the pig's Mistress. This comes with many perquisites. He can be tasked with maintaining your home, the laundry, grocery shopping, all the things he deemed were the domain of you, his wife. You may shop if you wish, you may spend time with other sluts such as Rita here. Keep the pig naked in the house at all times, even if you are entertaining guests. You may wish to take a lover and cuckold the piglet. From what I can see, he is certainly lacking in the masculine department. You may emasculate him further should you like."

"Mistress, may this slut ask you how she could emasculate the piglet?"

"Put the pig in panties, feminize the pig for his lack of manhood. Have the pig service your lover, clean your cunt after you've been fucked properly."

Cindy giggled and turned to look at me knowing I had heard every word. The smile she sent my way made me shiver. No doubt she would take the reins at home.

"Practice on this bitch, slut Cindy. I have business with her husband.

Frank had been silent all evening, not even acknowledging me when Cindy and I crawled into Mistress' den. He stayed in his position, kneeling, head bowed, hands on his thighs.

Mistress walked to Frank and used the toe of her boot under his chin to raise his face. You have done well pig. The new piglet is cleanly shaved and am I to understand that he sucked your pathetic little dick?"

"Yes Mistress, he did."

"Tell me pig, was he hesitant? Was he reluctant" Did the piglet put up a struggle?"

"No Mistress. Piglet did well. Although he says it was his first time, Mistress, this pig has doubts about that."

"Oh? What are those doubts?"

Frank looked at me and shrugged as if to say he was duty bound to respond honestly. "Your new piglet, Mistress, sucked me like he had been sucking dicks all his life. He was that thorough and that good."

"Did the piglet make you cum?"

"Yes Mistress. Very quickly too."

"That comes as no surprise, pig. Rita as told us that you are a premature ejaculator anyway."

Over the laughter of Cindy and Rita, Frank responded by saying, "Yes Mistress."

"Very good. Did the piglet swallow like a good faggot?"

"Yes, Mistress; every drop."

"Nice. I may require a demonstration before this night is over."

"Piglet, would you like to suck off this pig so your Mistress can see your skills?"

I forgot my orders and answered, "Yes Mistress."

That's how I earned my welts.

Using her riding crop, Mistress taught me never to forget her orders. After each hit, she had me squeal my appreciation for her taking her time to train me into being something useful.

"You forget your place piglet. The only sounds I wanted to hear from you tonight was squealing like the pig you are. I will have my demonstration of your skills at pleasing a pig's dick. And while you do your best to reap your reward, your Mistress will be caning your pig ass to motivate you to be more thoughtful. Am I understood?"

"Squeal."

"That's better. Now crawl to the pig."

I did as I was instructed and crawled to Frank. "Just like that piglet. Keep your nose on and stay on your hands and knees. Pig. Raise up so your little pink dick is at the piglet's mouth level."

I stayed like that, eye level with Frank's dick for several minutes as Mistress inspected Cin's work on Rita. "Well done slut. The bitch has just the right shade of redness. You may finish her off with your mouth."

Woosh! I heard the sound of the cane passing through the air just before it found my bottom.

I squealed in pain, not trying to emulate a pig at all. "Suck his dick, piglet."

I sucked and Mistress caned me. My ass was already sore and I was sure it was now blistered. In between my grunts and squeals, I did my best to make Frank cum.

It took longer this time because I was interrupted many times by Mistress' use of her cane.

"The piglet likes a dick in his mouth, I see."

Once again, my dick betrayed me. My boner was throbbing and leaking as it shook from side to side with each blow of Mistress Siobon's cane. So aroused was I that I moaned around Frank's dick as the blows kept coming.

"Lick his balls, piglet."

I was happy to oblige my Mistress and lavished Frank's balls with kisses and licks before taking his boner back in my mouth.

"Well done faggot. Now finish him."

I bobbed my head in spite of the continued assault on my raw bottom and Frank announced his eminent orgasm. "Mistress, may this slave cum please?"

"By all mean piggy. Feed your cock sucker his reward for a job well done."

Frank followed his Mistress commands and pumped his load in my mouth. I held both his dick and his semen in my mouth until Mistress said I could release it and show her what Frank had gifted me.

I turned to face the sexy Amazonian and opened my mouth to show her what Frank had deposited.

"You may swallow, piglet."

If I was thinking Mistress would be pleased with my performance, I was wrong. "Piglet, I think you enjoyed that way too much to be straight. Are you a faggot, piglet?"

I squealed and shook my head no.

"Uh huh," Mistress said disbelieving me. "Come with me."

Mistress led me to the center of the room. "Remove your tail piglet." I pulled the dildo out and felt a strange emptiness in my bottom.

"On your back piglet. Put your ass on the pillows there beside you."

I was being placed in the same position my wife had been in the video.

My feet were flat on the floor, my legs spread as wide as I could spread them. My erection was raised and visible to all who were watching.

"Slut Cindy, hand me the cat."

I saw Cin hand Mistress her favorite tool. Then she smiled down at me but kept silent.

"This piglet sucked a dick and everyone, I want you to look at him. He has sucked a dick and has a boner. Slut Cindy, are you married to a homo?"

"I'm no longer sure Mistress. He got a hard-on when he sucked pig's dick the first time too."

Mistress grinned at me, but she wasn't grinning because she was pleased. "Sounds like a homo to me. I have ways of dealing with faggots. Are you a homo, piglet?"

I remembered to squeal and shake my head no.

"I'm not so sure you're right," she said brandishing the cat. "Let the games begin."

She started with my erection, the leather stinging, surprisingly, only a little. My balls, anus and dick were taking lash after lash. I began to feel a growing warmth around my groin. The stinging intensified and the warmth became heat.

Mistress Siobon had me writhing about partly from the stinging and mostly from arousal. I arched my back offering my dick and balls as targets for her cat.

The emptiness I'd felt after removing the dildo was replaced by something different; very different. My anus was becoming an erogenous zone; puckering, dilating, and contracting as though it was trying to capture one of the tentacles of Mistress' cat.

My whole torso was on fire and I moaned and grunted as Mistress applied her brand of magic to my privates.

My head flopped back and forth. My hips rose and fell. Lash after lash tormented and teased. The promise of an orgasm one minute, denial the next.

Sweat covered my body as my Nubian Goddess continued her sweet torture of my body. My hips humped up and down faster than the cat o nine fell, as I tried to fuck it.

I squealed at Mistress like the piglet I was to her. I squealed in noisy plea for her to finish me, allow me the orgasm that was pending so close.

Mistress moved about my squirming body until she straddled my head. I saw her perfect ass lower until my face was smothered between her thighs. Her pussy was wet, tangy, and sweet. I lapped at that beautiful brown mother fucking pussy for all I was worth as Mistress kept teasing and torturing me with that nasty, wonderful, hateful, yet desired cat o nine.

Mistress took her time waiting for me to bring her to orgasm. She shifted her body, offering me the 1/2" clit that protruded from its hood like a miniature cock.

I sucked on her clit like it was giving me life. I heard Mistress moaning and she ground her hips down and began rubbing back and forth, fucking my face. The lashings ceased while Mistress filled my mouth with the nectar of her long-lasting climax. I felt her body tremble and suddenly her breasts were pressed against my stomach as Mistress slumped forward in her orgasm.

As suddenly as they had ceased, the lashings of my groin began once again in earnest. The agony was sweet and tortuous, euphoric, and wretched. I loathed the cat o nine at the same time I longed for its stinging kiss. Never before had I felt pain and bliss at the same time. I begged for it to stop yet never wanted it to end. I was furiously fucking at the evil device. My voice, muffled by Mistress' pussy, promised anything and everything if I could only cum. I was being driven completely mad with passion. My lust fueled body was thrashing and humping wildly, desperately seeking to relieve the torment Mistress so graciously allowed me to experience.

I was blinded by the sudden light as Mistress rose. Her feet planted on each side of my head she demanded my loyalty to her, to Cindy, to all women. She asked if I would submit to my wife. I promised I would. Mistress was pleased and targeted my dick with frenzied lashings.

Through gritted teeth I screamed my orgasm. The most powerful, painful, and satisfying orgasm of my life. Semen splashed against my chin, puddled on my chest, and dribbled down my abdomen. I lay there shuddering, spasms causing little jerks of my body.

Mistress, finished with her work, ascended to her throne and looked down on my shaking body expectantly.

I had no idea what Mistress Siobon was waiting for. I only knew what I had to do, what I must do. Weak as a kitten, I crawled to my Mistress. Grabbing each ankle, I kissed both of her feet and solemnly thanked her. I vowed to keep the promises I'd made in the throes of ecstasy and to be her most obedient slave.

Laying in my bed listening to my wife's breathing, I now understood why it was so important to her that I join her in serving Mistress Siobon. A wave of contentment washed over me as I fell asleep, content that I had found new purpose, new humility, and a new appreciation of Mistress Siobon.

Part 5 ETA unknown but coming. All comments and emails are appreciated.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers