Pet Teachers Ch. 03: Submissive Simian

Story Info
Does Donna find her place in the world as a helper monkey?
16k words
4.43
7.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers

Disclaimers:

• This mind-control story contains various foot-fetish and non-foot-fetish scenes and concepts.

• This is the third story in the "Pet Teachers" series.

Pet Teachers 3: Submissive Simian

by JFGargiulo

I ran through the forest.

I didn't look back at the house no matter how much I was tempted to ...

My bare feet screamed in pain, stinging from what seemed like a lifetime of torture, but I pushed through it. My legs felt wobbly and unnatural, as if I haven't stretched them out for ages. I involuntarily tripped over rocks, snapped twigs, and stepped unknowingly in animal shit. My pigtailed blonde hair was disheveled and became a magnet for leaves. I was dirty, sweating, and out of breath ...

A fucking, naked mess ...

After ... I had no idea how long I was running, but my lungs gave out ... I took the chance to stop and catch my breath ...

I bent my knees slightly and rested my hands on my thighs. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, and doing so felt good ...

Looking up, I could just see the full moon shine through the treetops. All around me, however, everything was pitch black. The only sounds were rustling leaves, owl calls, flapping wings, and ... music ...

No! They found me ...

I ran faster this time, my small, milky-white tits flopping about. I tried running while covering my ears, but doing so felt awkward and slowed me down.

The pitch-blackness of the forest didn't help, either. I stopped to get my bearings—which way should I go?

The music seemed to come from ... everywhere ...

"No!" I screamed. "Stop it!" I ran a few more feet, covering my ears again. "Get out of my head!"

I could feel it ... the cheerful, repetitiveness of the organ-grinder tune ... burrowing through my ears ... clouding my mind ... I staggered, but forced myself to press on to freedom—was that a road up ahead, through the bushes?

I smiled. Only a few more feet, and I'd be free ...

Just a little more—

I fell. Maybe I tripped over a rock, my own feet, or whatever, but I hit the ground hard.

The music still enveloped my senses ...

How long was I down for? I couldn't say ... All that mattered was reaching the road ... I panted, crawling as quickly as I could ...

The happy melody seemed to come from everywhere, never getting louder or quieter, just playing ... and playing ... and playing ...

And my crawling reminded me of walking in a more ... natural, dare I say ... primitive sort of way ...

And then something clicked in the back of my mind, something that steadily turned my muscles into lead and then froze them stiff ...

My mouth hung open, drool dripping onto the forest floor as my blue eyes glazed over ... I turned onto my back, like a good, dirty little hoe-bag, and stroked my clit in time with the beat ...

And I cummed, my squirted lady-juice a small fountain in the moonlight. I washed my face with my sticky wet hand, then slowly stood up and faced the road before me.

The road that I didn't take. My body stiff, I turned about-face, stretched my arms out stiffly before me, and marched back to the house.

I let the sweet sound of Mistress's music guide me down the correct path. Somehow, now that my mind was opened, I knew exactly how to get back home.

I intoned, "I-slave-for-my-mistress-every-day. I-love-her-bare-feet-in-every-way." I screeched like a monkey in time with the music: "Ooh-ah-ah, ooh-ah-ah ..." Then I repeated my mantra and screeching, all the while allowing Mistress's holy music to penetrate every part of my being ...

How could I have denied my mistress the pleasure—the right—of owning me?

And then, as I slowly walked home, the memories—fuzzy sights, sounds, and feelings—flashed through my mind ...

"This is so stupid," I said to myself out loud.

I was in my room, putting my hair in pigtails and getting ready for bed. It was the night of our first day at The Transformation Retreat—at least, I think it was ... It's been so hard to keep track of time lately.

"Why didn't I say anything when Victoria suggested we leave?" I paced the floor. "I don't want to be naked all the time." I caught my reflection in a full-body mirror. I smiled weakly, but still admired the view. "Though I still got it ..." I laughed ... frowned ... sighed. "All right, Donna, it's not the end of the world. You've been through a lot—former beauty queen, good job, wonderful friends ..." I shuffled to my bed and sat on it. "Maybe Melanie can help me find a man ..."

I yawned. Then the calming music that Melanie wanted us to listen to played. I lied down, closed my blue eyes, and relaxed ...

... and the blackness before my eyes disappeared in a blinding flash of white light, an airy breeze, chirping birds, and a babbling brook ...

"Sleep deeply, Donna," a voice said. "You're eyes are closed, but your ears and mind are open. Listen to me, accept me, and I'll help you make your dreams come true for your friends ... and you. Would you like that?"

I was sprawled out on a grassy hill on my back. I smiled, licked my lips, and said, "Yes."

"Good girl. Now, tell me, Donna, what's the one thing you want here at The Retreat?"

"Mm ... I want to help my friends overcome their problems ... I love them so much ... I can't bear to see them in pain ... I have to do something ... for Vicky ... Susan ... Mildred ..."

"How nice ... Who's your best friend?"

"I don't know ... I don't think I have one ..."

"Listen and obey, Donna. Pick one from the four who came with you."

Donna sighed. "Okay ... Victoria, I suppose. We've known each other forever. She's so level-headed. She thinks for herself and us."

"Excellent. Now, what's the one thing that you want to have happen to you?"

"I want to fall I love with the man of my dreams ..."

"And you will, but it will be with a woman, not a man. Listen and obey, Donna ... The longer you stay here, the more you will become attracted to women and detest the touch of men. Understand?"

"Huh ... hmm ... if you say so ... I'll obey ..."

"You're a wonderful person for obeying, Donna. Prove to me your obedience by having a dream of you and Victoria naked in a room ... Good night."

"Good night," I mumbled.

Donna stood up and found herself in a white room. She walked toward a bed, on which Victoria was lying naked. She stood over her, caressing her friend's black hair ...

"Oh, Donna," Victoria whispered. "Now that I'm divorced, I can say it."

"Say what?" Donna asked, lying down next to her.

"I love you."

Tears welled up in Donna's eyes as her lips drew closer to Victoria's till they touched. Their mouths caressed each other in a tender kiss, and their tongues Frenched. Donna squeezed her tits till silky strands of milk spirted out and into Victoria's perfectly round, open mouth ...

Donna then buried her face in Victoria's lady-hole. She darted her tongue back and forth till her lover cummed, and she sucked and drank Vicky's sticky lady-juice. She lapped it up faster ... faster ... till she squirted all over Victoria's face—

I woke up gasping for breath, my chest heaving ... What the fuck just happened?

What a weird dream—wait. I frowned. Why was the bed wet? I looked down: My cooch and the bed were soaked ...

I lied back down. I had no idea how that happened ... but I didn't clean myself, nor did I have a problem sleeping in the dampness ...

I didn't tell anyone about my wet dream—I was too embarrassed. After all, I wasn't sure how anyone would take it ... Especially Vicky ...

Oh, speaking of whom, here's what happened one night at dinner—which was excellent, by the way. I swear Elaine must've gone to culinary school ...

Anyway, I couldn't remember the last time I ate this well. The steak wasn't rare, the butter sauce was flavored, the vegetables roasted without being burned, the wine sweet ...

It made me forget about being naked in front of everyone ... though I really hoped Vicky noticed. She didn't seem to care. I wished I was sitting next to her, or at least across from her so we could've play footsie ...

I whimpered.

"Donna, are you all right?" Melanie asked.

"What? Oh, yes. Just ... still trying to get used to being naked all the time ..." I laughed nervously. "How about you, Victoria?"

Vicky kept her eyes on Melanie the whole night, so I knew they couldn't be an item. Vicky had it out for Melanie, but damned if I knew why.

"Hmm? Oh, uh, yeah," Victoria said. "I'm not really feeling it."

Vicky turned to me briefly before glaring back at Melanie. I winked and smiled at her ... but she didn't notice.

Oh, well. A former beauty queen would never be denied what she wanted ...

After dinner, I asked Melanie if I could speak privately with her. The retreat owner brought me into her office. We sat across from each other, her in a chair and me on a couch.

"So, what's on your mind?" Melanie asked.

"Well, it's really weird," I began. "Ever since coming here I've developed a crush on Vicky."

"Really?" Melanie asked. "I didn't know you liked women."

"I don't ... at least, I didn't think I did ..." I looked out into space and shook my head. "Every time we sit and eat together, I want to be next to her, I want to feed her ... I want her to notice me ..." I sighed. "I always thought of her as my best friend, but ..."

"Does she know that?"

"We grew up together, so yeah ..."

"Mm ... This is something we should explore ..."

"How?"

"Well, in the coming days, I was going to introduce you girls to some exercises that I've come up with, but why don't we get a head start with you?"

I blinked and licked her lips. "If ... if you think it might help with the whole Vicky thing—and my dreams, which is a whole other thing."

Melanie smiled. "I can imagine. You see, Donna, it says something about you that you came here to support your friends. But you need to help yourself before you can help them."

I sighed and nodded. "Anything ... So what do we do?"

Melanie thought in silence for a few seconds. She got up and walked to her desk. From a drawer she took out a music box. She retook her seat and placed the box in her lap. It looked like a jack-in-the-box, but on the top was as speaker and the sides were designed by painted spirals, watches, and wavy lines.

"Sit back and relax," Melanie said, turning the crank handle. "Listen, let the music envelope you ..."

I did so, never dreaming that organ-grinder music would come out of it. Still, I kept my focus on the repeating three-note tune ... My shoulders drooped, and I sank into the cushion, sliding in my seat ... I blinked my eyes furiously in an attempt to keep them open, and my head bobbed up and down every time I felt my chin hit my chest ...

"Oh, Donna, you're such a good girl," Melanie intoned. "You see someone in trouble, you do something to help them ... I bet your beauty-queen platform was all about community service or charity ... You see, you do ... See, do ... Like a monkey ... Monkey see, monkey do ... Isn't that right, Donna?"

I nodded slowly ...

"Good girl ... Good monkey-girl ... You will be my special secret helper here at The Retreat ... You will rally all the girls to get behind my plans and exercises ... You will stick up for me whenever Vicky complains ... You will become more attracted to her ... You will want my help to win her. It's for her own good ... Monkey see, monkey do ... Understand?"

I nodded slowly ...

"Good girl ... Now ..." Melanie propped her bare feet on my lap and wiggled her toes. "Massage them."

I obeyed, applying pressure with my thumbs to Melanie's soft, dirty soles.

"You love the feel of my feet in your hands, Donna. Get on your knees and lick them. Monkey see, monkey do ..."

I kneeled. I saw the smooth soles ... I ran my tongue all over them ...

"Oh, yes ..." Melanie said, licking her lips. "I love a woman's tongue on my bare feet, and you love to pleasure me this way. Suck my toes—they taste just like bananas!"

I sucked each one individually and made sure to lick in between all of them as well ... They were so sweet and juicy that my mouth worked overtime given all the saliva that came out of it. When I let go of Melanie's big toe, with a decidedly loud pop, the retreat owner's feet were wet and smelly.

"Watch how my toes wiggle and curl, Donna ... and my soles scrunch and un-scrunch ... You love it ... It's like nothing you've ever seen or experienced before, and a foot fetish is another thing that you have and need to understand more of ... If you understand, then do so like a monkey ..."

"Ooh-ooh-ah-ah," I said, scratching my head with one hand and an armpit with the other.

"Good girl," Melanie said. "Now, sit back on the couch ... When the music stops, you will forget what just happened, but carry out my commands."

And once my naked ass was sitting down, Melanie stopped turning the crank.

My eyes closed and head bobbed a couple of times. Then I woke up with a snap and sat up straight, breathing heavily.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"We just had an enlightening talk, but it's late now. Why don't you go to bed?"

"Uh, sure," I said, wiping my mouth dry. "Hey, what's that box?"

"This? Oh, it's something we'll discuss later."

I nodded. I got up, rubbed my forehead, and left the room. I walked into my bedroom and lied down. It took me a while to fall asleep. I had no idea why, but I couldn't stop thinking of my bare feet.

I sat up looked at my foot bottoms, and they were so grimy. I wiped them clean, but they were still black, less so my arches. My mouth watered ... I sniffed my toes, and they smelled musty. I groaned, lied back, and sucked my toes while touching my clit.

I didn't like the idea of eating dirt, but my wet soles were pink and clean, so when I finally got to sleep, I was content ...

Could you believe that? Ugh, the old me would never have done that, but ... Eh, I guess the real me was coming out. I mean, it took some getting used to, but at least Melanie was there to help me—especially during our one-on-one sessions.

"I don't care what it takes," I told Melanie at one of those appointments. "How do I make Vicky fall in love with me? Nothing seems to be working ..."

Melanie smiled. "You've been doing a good job leading everyone in their meditation exercises. Have you ever done yoga?"

"Yeah ..."

"Well, show off your body to Vicky ..."

I thought about it. "It's worth a try ..."

So that afternoon, Victoria, Mildred, Susan, and Molly stood in a semicircle in a room on the first floor of The Retreat. I stood before them.

"All right, ladies, I'm going to lead you in your yoga exercises today," I said.

"You're really getting into this, aren't you?" Molly asked.

I shrugged. "What can I say?" I briefly glanced over at Vicky, but tried not to make it obvious. "I just want to show that I care." I clapped her hands. "All right, let's begin ..."

I first did the downward dog, placing my hands and toes on the floor and slowly lifting my ass in the air. Then I did the cobra pose, my legs flat and together against the floor and arms spread straight out in front of me ... and my chest thrust out. I made sure to go through the positions that would accentuate my tits, butt cheeks, and vagina.

After the yoga session, everyone took a break to wash up and spend time in the common room. Victoria trailed behind them.

"Hey, Vicky, can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked.

"Sure. What's up?"

I couldn't look her in the eye. I bit my lower lip. I crossed my ankles and scratched my head. I felt my white cheeks flush pink.

"You okay, Donna?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, um ... So. Have you been enjoying your stay here?"

Victoria sighed. "I guess. I don't know. I still want to go home." She looked around the room. "There's something about this place ... It's just creepy—like I'm being watched ..."

"Well, we can always share a bed if you're feeling scared."

Victoria frowned. "Seriously, are you all right? Just come out with it."

"Well, if you say so ..."

Grabbing hold of Victoria's face, I pulled her close and planted a big kiss on my friend's lips. I felt he fighting me. That didn't make sense ... I wrapped my arms around my friend—no, my lover ...

But Victoria pushed my off of her, and we stared at each other.

"Donna, what the hell?" Victoria spat.

"What ... what do you mean?"

"You kissed me! Why would you do that?"

"Isn't it obvious? ... I love you ..."

"What? Since when?"

"Since we got here. Oh, Vicky!" I quickly grabbed her hands and held them gently. "I've finally come to terms with who I am! I love you!" My eyes watered. "Do you love me, Bestie?"

Victoria winced. "Oh, Donna ... I wish I did—I mean I do, and, yeah, we're good friends. We all are. But romantically ... I wish I did, but I'm not into women ..."

I swallowed and blinked. No, I didn't just hear that. I smiled weakly. "That's a weird joke ..."

"It's not ..."

I couldn't shake away the tunnel vision. No ... This couldn't be happening ... I let go of Vicky's hands—as if they were contagious. I breathed heavily ...

"I need to go," Donna said. "I need Melanie." I sprinted out of the room.

"Wait, Don—"

"Leave me alone!"

In Melanie's office, I cried her eyes out.

"I've never been so embarrassed!" I blubbered. "She doesn't love me! She hates me!"

Rivers of tears and snot flowed from my face as Melanie held me in my arms.

"I'm sorry, Donna, but sometimes these things happen," Melanie said, stroking my hair. "It'll be all right."

"No it won't!" I coughed and breathed heavily. "I have to win her! I just have to!"

"That'll only make things worse between you two," Melanie said. She looked into my eyes and massaged my temples. "I have a better idea."

I licked my lips. "What is it?"

Melanie leaned in and stuck her tongue down my throat. Then she said, "Love me; hate her."

"What? But she's my friend ..."

"No, a friend wouldn't break your heart like that, would she?"

"I ... I-I guess not."

Our lips locked again, and Melanie lightly licked mine. A shiver ran down my spine, but a good one.

"Victoria has always been selfish."

"That's not true."

"Oh, really? You girls brought her here to deal with her divorce, and how did she thank you? By wanting to leave, by not even giving me or this place a chance."

I thought about it. "Yeah ... You're right ..."

"Of course I'm right. Now, sit on the couch."

I obeyed. When Melanie sat before me, she held the music box and began cranking it ... and the music found a home in my good monkey-ears. I swayed to the tune ...

"Oh, my sweet monkey-girl ... Listen and obey me ... Listen and love me ... Listen and hate Vicky ..."

"Yes, Mistress ..."

"You can't wait to fulfill my wishes ..."

She was so right, but, wow, did I learn the hard way ...

Anyway I needed to make a new start. I avoided Vicky as much as possible, but it was hard to during meals. One day, after dinner, Vicky pulled me aside.

"Hey, we need to talk," she said.

"No, we don't."

"Donna, enough! ... Look, I don't know what's going on with you and Melanie, but you need to believe. You're one of my best friends, and I love you." Vicky gave me a hug. "I appreciate everything you and the girls have been trying to do to help me."

I frowned. "Really?"

"Of course. Can we please just ... put what happened behind us?"

"I guess ... I'll need to talk it over with Mel—"

"Damn it, what kind of hold does she have over you?"

"None!" I protested. "She's just helping me ..."

"With what?"

"I ..."

Suddenly, my head started throbbing. Vicky loved me ...?

"And why aren't you eating meat all of a sudden? What's that about?"

JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers