Pet Teachers Ch. 03: Submissive Simian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Dunna! What're you doin' up there, Dunna? Kin I come up there, Dunna?"

I hissed at her and climbed up onto a higher branch.

"Ugh! Dunna, so grody! Like, un-zlint? What? Not betchin'! Yuh know?"

The idiot wrapped her arms and legs around the tree, which had a wide trunk. She shimmied up a few inches ... and then lost her grip and fell on her ass.

I curled my lip back and laughed my monkey-ass off. Vicky stood up, wiped her naked white ass, and stamped her bare foot.

"Not funny, Dunna!" she said, tears in her eyes. "Like, my cute widdle—what?—tight ass really hurts! Yer, like, so totally grody! I'm, like, gonna till on you!"

She cried and ran into the house. I took an acorn and threw it at her, but missed. She slammed the door behind her.

I played that scene back in my head ... I didn't know what to make of it. I felt bad—but why? Mistress proved to me that she betrayed me. For the rest of the day, I stayed up in the tree, coming down only for a picnic lunch under the tree with Mistress, Elaine, Mildred, and Molly. Susan liked being indoors ...

I groomed them and feed whatever dirt, dandruff, or dead skin cells I found to Molly, who shat out eggs for us to cook on a portable stove.

As the sun set, we went back inside, and I helped Elaine fix dinner. Vicky refused to come down, saying she was too upset, so Elaine put her meal in the oven. After dinner, I played with the cat and dog and Mistress's feet.

That night, I slept contentedly until I had the urge to piss. After I did my business, I headed back to my bed ...

"Donna ... Donna ... No, please ..."

My ears pricked up. It was coming from down the hall ... I slowly ambled my way to find who was calling me ...

I came to an ajar door ... to Vicky's room ...

I gently opened the door and entered the room. Vicky was lying on her bed, tossing and turning.

"Oh ... No, Donna, come back to me—come back to us ..." Vicky said. "I'm your friend, Donna. I love you—we love you ..." She started crying. "Don't ... give in ... please ... I'm your best friend ..."

I backed up. What? She loved me and she was my best friend?

This ... this didn't make sense ... This went against every teaching I've received from Mistress ...

And why was she speaking so weird?

I walked to the edge of the bed and nudged her.

Vicky yelped and quickly sat up straight. I backed up. She was drenched in sweat and breathing hard. Her eyes were wide and she swallowed.

"Who ... who, like, touched me?" She rubbed her eyes. "Oh, no!" She brought her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs. "Are you, like, a, yuh know, ghost? That's not zlint ... Leave me alone ... Fer shur!"

"Ooh-ooh-ahh ..."

Vicky turned to me. "Oh! It's you, Dunna ... Did you, huh? Touch me?"

I nodded.

She sniffed. "Like, why?"

I jumped onto the bed and patted her knee.

"Leave me alone, like, Dunna ... I don' like you. Yer not tre 'r betchin' ... Yer grody ..."

I kissed the top of her feet and licked her toes ...

She cooed ... She took my hand and sucked my fingers ...

I worshipped her bare feet, and her toes had the faint smell of dirt and grass. She licked my arm, and our lips touched. Our tongues danced, and I wrapped my legs around her. We necked until we fell asleep.

When I woke up, and the sun was coming up. Vicky snored with her mouth opened.

I kissed the bimbo's cheek and stroked her hair before leaving her.

Once again in my room, it was hard to go back to sleep. Were Vicky and I friends?

I think I could live with that, but I'd have to keep up appearances.

And why was she speaking not as a bim—

A streak of pain shot through my head. My back arched and my eyes rolled back as I clutched my head.

I slave for my mistress every day—I love her bare feet in every way—Throw poo at Vicky—Vicky is no good—Vicky has betrayed me—Hate Vicky—Hate Vicky—Hate Vicky—

I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I froze ... and slowly crawled back into bed ... I howled upon being struck with a wonderful idea: I hated the old Vicky ...

Yes ... that made perfect sense. Before being Transformed, Vicky betrayed my friendship by being against Mistress and selling me out to her ...

But now that we both loved our owner ... we must be friends again ...

I smiled. All was right with the world, and I couldn't wait to groom her ...

When my alarm went off, I put on my fez, helped make breakfast, and did my chores. As I did, though, I couldn't help but think of Vicky and wanting to play with her ... I kept to myself till I helped make lunch.

When we had some free time, Vicky went outside and scampered about. I followed her and stood next to the bimbo.

"Like, hi, Dunna!" Vicky said. "You look sooo, becthin' tre wearing yer cute widdle hat! Fer shur!"

I chattered and tugged her arm. She looked at me blankly, then realized that I wanted her to sit. She planted her ass on the grass and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her cheeks and grooming her pigtails.

"Like, thank you, Dunna," she said. "I feel, what? So pretty-ful ... Trippendicular ..."

I found a red flower a foot away. I picked it with my monkey-fingers and placed it behinds Vicky's ear.

Vicky took it off. "No, Dunna, you already made me pretty-ful." She put it behind my ear. "Now yer, like, tre 'n' stuff. Fer shur!"

Tears came from my eyes and I hugged Vicky. She rolled on her back and we made out. We rolled on the grass and bumped into a tree.

I released my hold on Vicky and climbed up and onto a branch.

"Dunna, like, ware 'r' you goin'?"

I motioned to the trunk and made scooping motions.

Vicky stared at me ... "Oh ... I git it ..."

She climbed up at much as she could, and I reached for her hand. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she froze in place and tried hard not to look down. "O. M. G.! I'm, like, scarred, Dunna! I wanna git down! Fer Shur! This is grody to the max!"

I sat on the branch facing her. I rubbed her face and cleaned it with my spit. I stuck my tongue down her throat ... and she wrapped her arms around me.

We made out till we were called in for dinner. I jumped down from the branch with no problem. Vicky was scared, and tried to get down by doing a weird combination of scaling down the trunk and jumping from the branch ...

I held out my arms to catch her—after all, we were family ...

The bimbo awkwardly fell to the ground ... and surprisingly didn't cry. I looked her over and brushed some dirt off of her, and then he went inside, hand in hand. At dinner, I cut up her steak for her, which Mistress watched me do with ... I think satisfaction ...

After dinner, Vicky got permission to play Mistress's organ grinder, and I swayed to the tune with glazed eyes. I made my way to everyone in the home asking for a handout. Even though I got nothing, I still tipped my cap ...

Around ten, I yawned. I sluggishly clambered up to bed, and I rubbed my head to make the dull pain go away. It didn't, so I took some aspirin in the bathroom and went to bed ...

But something wasn't right ... I didn't do something, but what ...?

I had a bad dream ... All the lights and colors, sounds, tastes ... It made no sense, and my headache felt worse, pounding ... pounding ...

A banana a day keeps noncompliance— I didn't have my daily 'nana—

I woke up and screamed, drenched in sweat and panting ...

"What the fuck?" I asked out loud.

I gasped. I just spoke? I just spoke!

"Oh, my God," I said. Everything started coming back to me in drips and drabs, but the feelings were there ... they were always there ... "Fucking Melanie ..."

I crept out of my room and toward the staircase ...

"Dunna? Like, is that yuh?"

I froze and turned around. It was Vicky ...

"What're yuh doin'?" She cocked her head. "Yuh look funny ..."

I reached out to her. We could leave and get help ... "C'mon, Vicky ..."

She gasped and took a step back ... "Yuh sound funny, Dunna. Really grody ..."

"I'm fine. Come on!"

"Who's out there?" The voice came from Melanie's room.

"Mistress! Like, Mistress! Dunna's actin' talkin' awl weird 'n' standin'!"

"What?" Melanie cried.

I ran down the stairs. As I did so, I heard Vicky shout, "Dunna, like! Come back! I, yuh know, wuv you!"

"I love you, too!" I shouted as I ran out the door and down the porch.

It was so dark outside ... but I knew where there was a cluster of trees. I high-tailed it there, ripping the hat off my head and throwing it on the ground.

Once I entered the forest, I smiled.

No way they'd find me in here. I was home free.

Stay tuned for more chapters in the saga of the Pet Teachers ...