Pet Teachers Ch. 03: Submissive Simian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my friend. "I ... I don't know ..."

"Hey ... you all right ...?"

"I just need some aspirin."

I walked off to find Melanie. I knocked on the retreat owner's office door.

"Come in," came a muffled voice from inside.

I entered and told Melanie about my encounter with Vicky.

"Melanie, I'm so confused," I said. "I don't know who to believe anymore."

"No need to worry, dear," Melanie comforted. "Tell you what. Meet me at the basement entrance in five minutes."

"Why? What's down there?"

Melanie smiled. "Freedom."

So I did as I was told, and Melanie led me down a flight of stairs and down a hallway into a dimly lit room.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Where minds are opened," Melanie said.

I hesitated entering. "I don't like this, Melanie ... Maybe I'll go to b—"

Just then, Elaine grabbed me from behind and held a chloroformed handkerchief over my mouth. I struggled, but soon fell limp to the floor ...

When I woke up, my body felt sore, especially her mouth, ass, and legs. The fog in my head finally evaporated as I realized my predicament. A dim light shined over my naked body, keeping the rest of the room in blackness. My back was against a pole, which my body was tied to. A thick, plastic bit was stuffed in my mouth. My wrists were held in place by a brace, so all I could do was clasp my fingers as if in prayer.

I was balanced on my tight ass, which made my butt cheeks sore. My legs were bent at the knees, and my ankles were tied together tightly with a rope that was suspended from the ceiling. My two big toes were tied together with some twine.

Footsteps came closer. I heaved and my eyes watered.

Melanie and Elaine came into the light. Melanie knelt before my torso and started stroking my hair. She twirled her fingers in the blonde strands. Elaine stood next to my bare feet, holding a thick wooden rod.

I whimpered; Melanie chuckled.

"I can't have you ruining my plans, Donna," Melanie said matter-of-factly. "I've come too far to have you or Vicky deny me my pleasure. So, you must be punished, broken, and conditioned."

She licked my temple, and I gurgled my disgust. She pulled a pigtail, and I yelped.

"Bad girl—bad!" Melanie howled. "Now you must know pain!"

Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine held the rope with one hand while with the other she wielded the rod against my bare soles. The wooden stick felt smooth and round at first, but soon all feeling in my tender tootsies was lost. The rhythmic slapping at first hurt, but then the pain became a dull, annoying sensation.

I fidgeted and heaved, clawing at the air with my fingers and wiggling my toes. With each hit, I yipped and screeched at the top of my lungs. It also didn't help that, while this was going on, Melanie lightly pinched my nipples.

My tits got hard, and soon milk seeped out of them. I blinked rapidly and tears blurred my vision.

Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine stopped. I caught her breath, curling my toes and scrunching my soles repeatedly just to get some feeling in them.

Melanie snapped her fingers again. Elaine got on her knees in front of my bare feet and quickly ran her fingers all over my sensitive soles. Melanie tickled my stomach and sides. It hurt to move and laugh, but I couldn't think of anything else to do to counter these crazy bitches.

My soles felt as if they were on fire. I tried in vain to swat Elaine's fingers away by moving my feet however I could.

The only thing I could do was laugh ... and gasp ... and choke ... and say a silent prayer that this torture would be over soon and I'd be free of this place forever ...

Melanie snapped her fingers, and my captors stopped. I breathed through her nose, my chest heaving. I choked and coughed on my own spilt, and Melanie undid the mouth clamp. I repeatedly opened and closed my mouth to get some feeling back into it.

Then they tickled me again! I howled at the top of my lungs and rhythmically heaved my chest, my mouth wide open the whole time ...

Melanie pinched my cheeks hard. "Now, what do you say?"

"What? What do you mean?"

She smacked my mouth. "No! Wrong! You say, 'Thank you, my mistress, I am such a dirty little hoe-bag.'"

I swallowed. "Thank you, my mistress, I'm—"

She smacked my mouth again. "Did I use a contraction?" she barked.

"Thank you, my mistress, I am such a dirty little hoe-bag."

She patted my head. "Good girl! Good monkey-girl."

I was released from my bonds, and it felt so good to stretch. I stood, but my knees immediately buckled, and I fell to the floor. I sat and massaged my bare feet.

My soles were entirely red. If the whacking went any further, they would've been purple ...

"Stand!" Elaine commanded.

"I can't!" I protested. "My feet hurt!"

Elaine grabbed my pigtails and pulled me up. "Bad monkey! Walk around the room!"

I had no choice but to comply. I took it slowly, trying to walk on the sides of my feet.

"Faster!" Mistress snapped.

I obeyed, but it wasn't easy.

"I can't do this anymore! Please—my feet really hurt!"

"That's not my problem."

"Yes, it is! You did this to me!"

"No, you did this to yourself," Mistress said, "by trying to break with me."

I cried. I didn't know how many laps I took, but after a while Mistress told me to stop, crouch down, and come to her. I did, and my soles really screamed as I walked on the balls of my feet. It was hard, and I almost tipped over with every step. I tried holding my arms out for balance, but that didn't work, so I put my hands on the floor and sort of crawled to Melanie.

She stared down at me, her prisoner ... and then stroked my head.

"Good girl," she whispered. "Isn't life easier when you obey instead of think?"

I swallowed. "Yeah ..."

And I swear, I don't know what happened after that other than sitting in a chair with my legs tied down. Except for my head, the rest of my body was in a wooden box.

"Melanie, please, let me go," I pleaded.

"No. You must learn to obey, my little monkey."

Elaine forced a ring gag into my mouth. It hurt, and once again I was forced to breathe through my nose.

Melanie started pinching my face, especially my cheeks and nose, and pulled on my earlobes.

"You know, Donna," she said, "I've always thought that you were the most beautiful of the four of you. I hate to admit it, but I've always been jealous of you because of that—especially of your feet. I don't think you realize how much I love a pretty woman's pretty peds. But no one can be more beautiful than Mistress, now can they?"

Melanie pulled down hard on one of my lobes. I yelped and violently shook my head.

Melanie smiled and patted my head. "Good girl." Before walking behind me, the retreat owner worked up some spit in her mouth and hocked it onto me. It landed on my forehead and slowly trickled down the side of my face, grazing past an eye but not going into it.

It took all of my strength to ignore it, but I couldn't. It was so annoying feeling Melanie's spit crawl down ... stop a bit ... then continue again ... It may have only been spit, but I sensed it weighing down on me—it may have just been my imagination, but being bound the way I was didn't help.

I couldn't even blow out of the side of my mouth to get rid of it ...

I laughed hysterically—not from going crazy, but because Elaine tickled my bare feet. Then she put in toe separators and walked behind me.

Mistress clicked her tongue disapprovingly. "My, my, Donna, your hair is much too long. We'll have to correct that."

A scissor snipped; I swallowed. I blinked a few times and shed as many tears. They pulled my hair back and the scissor chomped its way through my blonde locks. Snot seeped out of my nose and dripped into my mouth.

Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I thought. I just wanted to help my friends ...

An image of Vicky popped into my head, and for a split-second I hated her.

I hate all of them, in fact. They're to blame for what's happening to me—no! ... No, wait, it's ... it's not them ... Is it? It's Melanie, right?

The scissor finished eating my hair. Elaine walked in front of me and let the loose strands rain down on my head.

She laughed; I sobbed. She pointed at me and called me ugly. I agreed.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound from behind ... Elaine grasped the sides of my head, and an electric razor glided up the back of it.

"Monkeys look ugly, you are ugly—therefore, you are a monkey," said Mistress Melanie.

Elaine licked her fingers and wiped them on my face. Then she took some of the just-shaven hair and stuck it on me.

And she also stuck some in my mouth! I couldn't tolerate this. I moved my tongue back and forth to get the hair out, but it was a vain attempt. All I ended up doing was inadvertently swallowing some. I coughed some hair up, but it was just put back in my mouth ...

Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

"There—all done!"

The buzzing stopped, and Mistress held a mirror in front of my face. My eyes gushed tears. I wasn't completely bald, since they left my pigtails, but still.

I cried. My gag was removed and my lips quivered uncontrollably.

"Why?" I managed to say. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can't have you be prettier than me," Melanie said. "And you must fulfill your role as an obedient helper-monkey." Then she smacked me. "And that's for making me repeat myself, you dumb animal."

"No ... I'm a person ... I'm Donnaahhhhhh!"

Elaine sank her teeth into my bare feet.

"Yes, you are Donna," Melanie said. "But you're my pet monkey, not a person. Never have been, never will be."

"That's not true!"

"So you think ... for now."

Melanie fastened something around my head, and stuck nose hooks into my nostrils. She shoved the mirror in front of my face again.

"Ugh, look at that nose!" Melanie said. "Have you ever seen an uglier little shit? Of course not! Now, say, 'Thank you for torturing me, my mistress. I love you so much.'"

Through sobs, I said, "Thank you for torturing me, my mistress. I love you so much."

Upon Melanie's orders, Elaine stopped biting my feet and stood to the side. Melanie smacked my face. "Repeat every time I slap you."

And I obeyed ...

After ... some time, Melanie snapped her fingers, and Elaine lit a candle. It was small, chunky, and red, and she placed it on top of my bald head.

"Now, Donna," Melanie said sternly, "I smack, you repeat—but, if you drop your candle ..."

My eyes widened with fear. Melanie smacked; I repeated.

I screamed as hot wax scalded my scalp. I instinctively began to shake my head to relieve some of the pain, but I immediately stopped. I couldn't upset Melanie. I wouldn't.

Melanie smacked me hard.

"Thank you for torturing m—"

The candle toppled off my head and hit the floor with a loud thud.

My eyes went wide with fear as Mistress looked at the candle and then at me. She wasn't happy.

"Thank you for torturing me my mistress I love you so much I'm sorry for dropping my candle I'm sorry I'm so sorry—"

Mistress reached into my mouth and pulled out my tongue. She snapped her fingers and Elaine handed her a clothespin, which she clipped onto my tongue.

And, of course, she smacked me. Repeatedly.

It hurt—not being able to swallow, not being able to close my mouth, being smacked ...

At first, I hated it—after all, I apologized! But ... I did disobey. As tears streamed down my ugly face, I realized that I deserved this punishment. I've been such a bad girl ...

After some time, Mistress stopped hurting me, and she and Elaine freed me from my bondage. Elaine forced me onto my stomach, holding me down with a foot on my back. Mistress fastened a collar around my neck.

Melanie signaled me to get up by yanking on the collar—no, wait ... It was a leash.

I straightened my body before Melanie barked, "Crouch! On your feet and knuckles, you dumb monkey!"

I complied, my chest heaving. This cannot be happening ...

"Move!"

It was awkward for me, since every time I instinctively moved my knees, I tried to stand up. But that, of course, wouldn't do. Mistress must be obeyed. So, I tried to remember to always move about on her fingers and toes. It worked, but it was very tiring.

"Please, Melanie, no more—"

"Monkeys don't speak!" she snapped at me. "They chatter! Yelp! Screech! Howl!"

She yanked hard on the leash, and I fell onto my back. She pressed her bare foot down on my throat, and my eyes bulged as I gasped for breath.

"You will do well to remember that." She snapped her fingers and said, "Sleep."

I obeyed.

The next time I woke up, I had no idea what day it was, what time it was—nothing. All I knew was that I was trapped in a cool, dark cell in a retreat.

That, and how Melanie was getting inside my head.

Lying on the floor, I curled up in a fetal position. I have to be strong—for me, my friends ... she thought. Even Vicky ...

The door opened, and I turned to see my captors in the doorway.

"Where's Vicky?" I asked.

"Being dealt with, as are the others," Elaine said matter-of-factly.

"Where are they?"

"That's none of your concern."

"What day is it?"

Melanie walked forward and smiled down at me, her toy. "The first day of the new you." She pointed toward the open door, and Elaine moved out of the way, revealing a perfectly lit rectangle of light. "Now, move your tight ass! Out the room and to the left!"

I moved to get on my feet, but then Melanie quickly pushed my onto the floor.

"No! Stupid monkey! Bad monkey! You don't walk like a person!" She pointed at herself, Elaine, and me in turn. "I'm a person! She's a person! You're a monkey!"

I can't take her screaming at me anymore! I thought. Ugh, that shrill voice! Echoes in my ears and head!

I screamed, bared my teeth, and jumped at Melanie. I tried my best to get my paws—hands—around her throat, but Melanie kept me at bay, her fingers curled around my wrists.

"I'm a person, too!" I screeched. "I'm a teacher! I'm Donnaaahhhh!"

A small electric shock coursed through the back of my neck. I went to swat at whatever just stung me, but immediately Melanie shoved me onto my back. I tried to get back up, but then I saw what shocked me: Elaine held in front of my face an electric prod.

I froze and swallowed.

Melanie got to her feet and brushed herself off. "I am so disappointed in you!" She smacked my cheeks. "Bad! Bad monkey!"

I rubbed my face, glaring up at Melanie, who had her arms folded across her chest.

"Yes, my dear, you are Donna, but in name only."

"When I find Vicky—"

"Victoria is no longer your concern. None of your friends are. From now on, you will serve me."

"Not likely. You tricked me—manipulated me against my friends. Fuck you."

She turned to Elaine and snapped her fingers. "Feet."

The receptionist grabbed one of my ankles and prodded me. I screeched for help as I writhed on the floor, trying to grab at Melanie. I managed to land a couple of kicks on Elaine, but she grasped my other ankle and prodded both soles.

I screamed ... I cried ...

Melanie snapped her fingers. Elaine stopped, but still held my ankles.

"Now, what have you learned?" Melanie asked.

I swallowed and caught my breath. Scrunching my soles and wiggling my toes did nothing to get feeling back into my bare feet. "Fuck you, Melanie."

She stuffed her foot into my mouth. "You slave for your mistress every day. You love her bare feet in every way."

She took it out and, before I got a chance to catch my breath, Elaine shocked my tight butt cheeks.

"Now, move it!" Melanie ordered, pointing at the open door.

I complied. I awkwardly made my way out of the room on my knuckles and the balls of my feet. I tried to take it slow so I didn't tip over, but when I didn't go fast enough, Elaine shocked my white ass.

I yelped. I quickened her pace, focusing hard on how to move my limbs.

I was led into a dimly lit room with a chair positioned in front of a blank projector screen. Behind the chair was a control panel, at which Elaine positioned herself after handing Melanie the prod.

"Sit!" Melanie ordered.

I hobbled toward the chair, but ... this setup seemed familiar ... Maybe a movie or TV show—

"No!" I stood up and ran toward the door.

But Melanie snapped her fingers and said, "Freeze!"

At that point, the organ-music tune filled my mind and ears ... My body slowed to a halt till I was petrified, just a few feet away from the door. Melanie slowly walked by me, and just as slowly closed the door.

Then she prodded me all over my body. I screamed inside her head, shed silent tears ... and squirted on the floor ...

"You know, we gave Vicky the same treatment ... and she quickly gave in." Melanie chuckled. "She specifically said to hurt you the most, since she was just pretending to love you—even as a friend ... Now, sit, but walk slowly as you make your way to the chair."

I turned around ever so carefully and thought, She's lying. Vicky couldn't have betrayed me ... Could she have? She's the strongest person I know ... I hope she's all right ... She's just trying to get more inside my head ...

My watery eyes made it so hard to see. I gently lowered my tight, naked ass into the chair. It was so cold that my body broke out in goosebumps.

"Freeze!" Melanie commanded.

She and Elaine strapped me down tightly enough that each arm, leg, finger, and toe became one with the chair and floor. They stuck prongs into my eyes to keep me from blinking. Then they placed what felt like small stickers and wires onto my forehead and bald head.

"Unfreeze."

"Melanie, get this shit out of my eyes! It hurts! I have to blink! This isn't right!"

"On the contrary, it is right. Elaine, let's begin."

"Yes, my mistress."

The room turned pitch black. Then the screen exploded into a fast jumble of images and videos, all of monkeys and apes behaving naturally ...

My chest heaved, and I wanted to scream and cry ... but didn't. I quickly found that if I concentrated on each picture and video for as long as it was shown, then I could tolerate what was happening to me.

That was a good thing ... right?

Then a black-and-white spiral flashed along with the images. Soon, it was joined by two repeating phrases: "Monkey see" "Monkey do"

My mouth hung open, and a strand of drool seeped out of my mouth. Once it fell onto my tit, I snapped out of my stupor and said, "No! Stop! This is wrong!"

Immediately, the bombardment stopped and only a video of a monkey grooming another played. The thought of picking bugs out of fur and eating them ... So gross ...

"Monkey see?" Melanie asked.

"Yes."

"Monkey do?"

I swallowed. "No."

Without warning, the wires shocked me, and I screamed.

"Monkey do?"

"No!"

The pain lasted a little longer this time ...

"Monkey do?"

I gritted my teeth and forced myself not to say anything—

A longer round of shocks.

"Monkey do?"

"Arrrrrggggh—yes!"

"Good girl!" Melanie said, before patting me three times on my head.

What the hell just happened? I asked herself.

But I had no time to answer. Immediately, the next video played, and this one showed an ape shitting into its hand and throwing it at some people.

"Monkey see?"

"Yes."

"Monkey do?"

"God, no!"

My scream echoed throughout the room.

"Monkey do?"

"If I say so, will you let me go?"

"No. Monkey do?"

"Yes ..."

"Good girl!" More head-pats.

Then a picture of Victoria hit the screen. Her expressionless face stared back at me.

"Monkey see?"

"Yes."

"Monkey do?"

My mouth opened ... "Do what? I don't understand!"

"Monkey do ..."