Pet Teachers Ch. 03: Submissive Simian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what, Melanie? What do you want me to do to her?"

"Monkey do ..."

I can't take this anymore! I screamed inside my head. What does this woman want from me? I don't get what she wants me to do to Victoria!

The room filled with thick silence. All that existed was me looking at Victoria's face ... I swallowed—my mind racing, trying to figure out ...

I gasped. Wait: Did the picture just smile? I thought. The corners of her mouth went up a bit ... No, no, that's crazy. I'm imagining things ...

"Monkey do ..."

I gasped again.

The picture was smiling! I thought. Why? Victoria ... Why would you laugh at me when I'm like this? ... Then I was right—Melanie didn't break her ...

"Monkey do ...?"

But if she didn't break, then ... she's free ... She's free while I'm being tortured ... How could she do this to me? We're friends ... Aren't we ...?

"Monkey do ..."

I wish she were here ... I have to see her so I can—Oh, my God, she's here! Right in front of me! It wasn't a picture of Victoria at all! She was right in front of me the whole time ... Which means that she's been making fun of me right to my face! Why? ... Victoria, why would you do this to me? I can't believe it—I don't want to, but ... but what else makes sense?

"Monkey do ..."

My breathing became rapid, and I felt a headache coming on. My chest burned with anger, and I sneered. Her divorce was one of the reasons why we came here, and this is how she repays us—repays me?

Something in my head clicked, and I finally knew how to respond to Melanie ...

"Poo ... throw poo ... Monkey throw poo!" I screeched. "Monkey throw poo at Vicky! Arrrrghhhh—hurt Victoria! Do this to her! It's all her fault! Must throw shit at her! I hate her! Do it to Victoria! Torture Victoria now!"

My eyes became so watery that I couldn't see straight. The prongs were removed, and I tasted wet snot dripping into my mouth. The restraints were removed, and I stood up.

And I immediately collapsed onto the floor and cried, my bottom lip trembling uncontrollably. I rolled around and spasmed until a light shined above Mistress and me. I looked up at her, and Mistress stared at me lovingly.

"Good girl, my pet monkey."

I smiled. My eyes were wide as I beheld this ... this ... great woman! She raised her hand gently, prodding me to get up. I got to my knees, never taking my eyes off Melanie ...

"Recite your mantra, monkey."

My mind became foggy, and my eyes went glassy: "I slave for my mistress every day. I love her bare feet in every way."

She stroked my cheeks ever so gently, and it took all of my strength not to shudder at her holy touch.

"Do you still want to rebel against me and my teachings, my sweet monkey-girl?"

I shook my head.

"Good girl," Mistress said, giving me head-pats.

She walked over to the chair and sat, snapping her fingers. "Elaine, banana and footstool!"

The older woman walked into the light and got on her hands and knees before Mistress. She peeled a banana and placed it on the floor. Mistress smashed it with her bare feet, propping them on the slave's back and crossing her ankles. Her soles were caked with dirt and fruit, and mushed banana seeped from the spaces in between her toes.

She beckoned me over. For a split second, I thought of walking over, but then realized that that wouldn't be appropriate. So, I ambled over on my knuckles and the balls of my bare feet, hoping that Mistress was pleased with my behavior.

"Very good, Donna!"

I was!

"Now, Mistress's bare tootsies are dirty and yummy. Mistress wants you to groom them. Lick Mistress's feet and pick the fruit from her toes. Obey!"

I stuck my tongue out and licked her right sole from the heel up. I repeated the process until it was as clean as I could've made it. The fact that I was eating dirt didn't bother me.

"Groom Mistress's toes!"

"Ooh-ooh-ah-ah!" I responded, as a good monkey should.

With my thumb and index finger, I ever so carefully removed some smashed nanners from between two toes and just as carefully put it in my mouth.

"Is that good?"

I nodded quickly.

"Good girl! Now remember, monkey-slave, another mantra that will bring you happiness. Repeat: 'A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay.'"

I stared at her and thought about what she just said. I licked my lips. It made so much sense!

"Ba-na-na a day keep non-com-pli-ance at bay ... ooh-ooh," I said carefully, not wanting to get a single syllable wrong.

"Good girl!" Melanie said, clapping.

I hopped in place excitedly, and slowly came to a stop as Elaine held a banana in front of her face. She moved it back and forth, up and down ...

A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay ...

I lumbered toward Elaine and reached for the precious gift. The receptionist handed it to me and I snatched it, lumbering away and sitting with my back toward my two torturers.

I carefully held the fruit in one hand and grasped the stem with my thumb and index finger ...

And I was promptly smacked in the back of my head.

"No! Bad monkey!" Mistress yelled. "You only use your toes! You hold it with your toes, you peel it with your toes, you eat it with your toes!"

I nodded furiously. I obeyed ... but try as I might, I couldn't hold it properly. I bounced in place, chattering up a storm.

"A banana a day ..." Mistress said.

"... keep non-com-pli-ance at bay," I finished.

I gripped the banana tightly with my right toes, and then carefully peeled it with my left toes. I squeezed too tightly, causing the soft fruit to fall out of its peel and onto the floor.

I looked up at Mistress, who folded her arms across her chest. I carefully picked up the banana from the dusty floor and ate it. I received a head-pat!

"Good girl!"

I blushed.

"We're going to have to fix her up a bit, won't we, Elaine?"

"Oh, yes. She's going to need much work done on her if she's to meet your standards."

I howled happily.

"Sounds as if the three of us are in agreement," Mistress said.

She knelt next to me, stroking my hair. A shiver ran down my spine. I reached out to her with open arms.

Mistress smiled. "Sleep."

I obeyed, naturally ...

The next time I woke up, I was sitting in front of Vicky, who was arguing with Mistress. After that, everything was a blur ... I remember watching movies and having eleven fingers, or something, and modeling the latest fashion. I dunno ... I just did as Mistress commanded ...

But at least I was true to myself in front of Vicky. Mistress told me to groom Vicky's hair, and I did. Granted, the bitch protested, but fuck her. She deserved it for betraying her friend.

"Stop!" Victoria screeched. "Make her stop!"

I ambled back to Mistress at her command. She gave me a banana! I peeled it with my toes, and after eating it, felt really sleepy ...

When I next woke up, I was on my back, looking up at Mistress and Elaine. Strapped to a table and unable to move, my naked body was carefully studied.

"How do you wish to proceed, my mistress?" Elaine asked.

"Her and Molly, I think, will be the tough ones ..." Mistress answered. "For Donna here, she needs many serum injections—feet, legs, arms, hands, mouth, and lips. We should also put her on the rack just to make sure that her arms and legs are long enough for her to move like a good monkey-girl should."

She bent down and kissed my forehead. I broke out in goosebumps.

"And make sure that her legs remain hairy," Mistress continued. "She is a monkey, after all."

"And her shaven head?"

"Let her hair grow in, and let's make sure that, as it does, we always keep it cut short or style it to look like an ape."

"Should we give her monkey-feet?"

"Oh, yes, definitely. I suppose we should alternate exposing her soles to a space heater or burning candle wax and then rub ice cubes ..."

"I'll try it," Elaine said. "If it doesn't work, we'll change it up."

"Good." Mistress sighed. "I hate to ruin such nice feet, but ... she is a monkey ... Now proceed."

"As you wish."

Elaine walked away, and Mistress leaned in and playfully twirled my pigtails.

"You're going to feel some pain for some time, Donna dear, but remember that it's for your own good ... I love you."

"Ooh-ooh-ee-ee-ee-ah-ah-ah," I said, which was monkey-speak for, "I love you, too, my sweet owner."

Mistress stuck her tongue down my throat, and we made out till Elaine informed her that the serum was ready. Mistress backed away as Elaine pricked me practically all over my body. There was a pinch at the tip of each toe and finger, and each sole and hand tingled with the sensation of hundreds of needlepoints. My arms felt sore, and my mouth—especially my lips—felt thick and rubbery.

They felt even sorer after I was tied to the rack.

With each crank of the wheel from Elaine, I screamed in pain, my monkey-eyes bulging out of my sockets. My arms and legs burned, and I found it hard to breathe.

"That's enough," Mistress said.

Elaine unstrapped me, and I rolled off and onto the floor. I whimpered and curled up into a fetal position. Mistress knelt before me and cradled me in her arms.

"I know, Donna, I know," Mistress soothed. "It hurts. But there's no pleasure without plain, no beauty without pain. Once you learn to live through the pain, you will become that much closer to perfection. And I and Elaine—but especially me—will help you achieve that perfection. Do you understand, my pet?"

My eyes were shut tight, but they slowly fluttered open. I stared into the eyes of my sweet owner, her head cocked and brow furrowed in concern.

I chattered meekly, and mistress dried my tears on my cheeks with her thumb. I stretched my arms out, gritting my teeth through the pain, and clasped Mistress's head with my hands. I brought it closer to my thick, rubbery monkey-lips and gave her a great, big, sloppy, wet kiss.

Melanie stroked my head and kissed my forehead. "Good girl. Good monkey. Good pet."

Mistress Melanie laid me on the floor. "Walk."

Who was I, an ex-English teacher, to disobey? I grasped the cold floor by curling my knuckles and spreading my toes. I moved my arms forward, and then I lifted my legs and planted my bare soles on the ground.

I froze in place for a few seconds. I just walked like a monkey! Oh, but of course I did—I was a monkey!

So, I walked again—arms forward, thrusted body, planted feet. And again ... And again ... I walked through the pain, which lessened with each step taken ...

I turned to face my owner, who stood with folded arms, watchful eyes, and a knowing smile.

"Do you love me, Donna?" Mistress asked. "Do you serve me? Will you slave for me for the rest of your life, like a good helper-monkey?"

I walked up to Mistress and stared up at her.

"Are you beholden to yourself? Your friends? ... Or me?"

I continued staring at my goddess ... I lifted my left arm, opened my fingers ... and presented Mistress with my open palm.

As Mistress went to touch my monkey-hand, I quickly looked down, unable to view the holy visage ... When I felt Mistress's sweet fingers graze my paw, I sighed. I brought it to my face and stared at the palm that was just blessed ...

Elaine walked up and presented me with an electronic word pad.

"Speak," Mistress ordered.

I looked at the pad, and recognized some of the symbols ... I pressed them, and Mistress's voice came from the pad. It said, "I slave for my mistress every day. I love her bare feet every way."

I nodded quickly.

Mistress smiled and extended her hand, which I took. "Come, my pet, let's have you throw your shit and Vicky."

I beat my chest and hooted and chattered happily.

After that, I was riding down a highway ... I definitely wasn't driving, and it was so long ago ... I think ...?

Anyway, we ended up at a nice big house with a lot of grass and woods around! I was so happy to romp around and swing on the trees!

Till summer ended, I'd climb a different tree each day. I'd swing from low branches to high branches, and when I got as high as I could, I'd beat my chest and howl my dominion over Mother Nature. I'd then mark my territory by voiding my bowels.

Then I'd climb down and lumber through the fields, rolling around and grooming Mildred, our dog, and the sweet strands of Mistress, who would sit on the porch and hold court over her queendom. I may have been the lady of the trees, but I was still property of my owner. So, before I came in for the day, I would search for the prettiest flower I could find, pick it gently with my monkey-fingers, and present it to my mistress.

And you know what? She accepted my gifts! Mistress Melanie would scratch my palm and put the flower behind her ear. In return, she'd give me a banana—and why not? After all, a banana a day keep noncompliance at bay ...

But soon the heat of summer gave way to the coolness of autumn. I stayed inside, and my household chores increased. I'd usually cry happy monkey-tears as I helped Elaine make our daily meals or dust the furniture because I love being a slave. For the first time in my life, I've felt complete.

One day, the music from the organ grinder repeated its haunting tune as I massaged Mistress Melanie's bare feet. My holy owner sat on the couch in the living room as Elaine, Mistress's personal MILF, sat frozen next to her, cranking the handle as she stared into space.

My owner's tender tootsies were propped upon the back of Vicky, that dumb-ass Valley Girl, who was on all fours.

"A little lower, Donna," Melanie said, reclining her head back. She licked her lips, and once my thumbs touched the sweet spot, Mistress smiled and rolled her eyes back. "Oh, good girl ... Good monkey ..."

I bared my teeth in a great smile, and my chest heaved rapidly. I chattered happily at the compliment!

"Mistress, like, Mistress?" the stupid ottoman asked. "When ur we, like, yuh, know? Gonna put up the Kissmas tree? 'N' dec'rate it? I wanna make it all pretty 'n' junk 'n' stuff, yuh know—what? It'd be all grody—uh!—without any orn'ments?"

"In good time, you stupid asshole," Mistress said. "It's so hard ruling over all of you slaves that it's important for Mistress to be pampered like the queen she is."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Vicky didn't answer for a few seconds. "Oh! Now I get it!" She giggled. "Trippendicular! Zlint to the max! Fer shur!"

I curled my upper lip and hissed at Vicky.

She clicked her tongue and said, "O.M.G., Dunna! Don't be all, like, grody 'n' junk! So un-tre!"

Pursing my wet lips together, I showered Mistress's soles with kisses. They smelled so vinegary I had to control myself from playing with my clit. After all, Owner's pleasure came before everyone else's. I then groomed her, which in this case meant picking grime, dirt, anything from her toes. I darted my tongue in between them to make sure they were clean.

I took a step back, walking on my tiptoes but using my knuckles to balance myself. I'm so much better at it now than I was when Mistress Transformed me into my True self.

Mistress removed her feet from Vicky's back and pushed the shitty cunt to the floor. I laughed my monkey-laugh and bounced in place.

"Good girl, Donna," Mistress said. "You may stop, Elaine. Vicky, I've told you a hundred times already, the holiday is Mistress-mas, not Christmas. Also, we first need to celebrate an equally important holiday."

"'N,' like, what's that, Mistress?" Vicky asked, with eyes wide and head cocked.

"Thanks-Mistress Day."

"Like, what's that, shuh?"

"It's the day when all of you toys cook a great big meal for me and tell me why I am so great."

"O.M.G. ... I kin't wait!"

"Donna!" Mistress clapped her hands twice. "There are decorations in the closet on the second floor. Get them out and start decorating the house. If you do a good job, I'll give you a banana."

I hopped up and down, screeching in happiness. I wobbled my way out of the room with my long arms waving in the air. I climbed the stairs carefully, grabbing hold of each step and not using the banister. After all, only humans use that ...

Upon reaching the landing, I opened the closet and flicked the switch. Scanning the shelves—ah, good, they were on the floor, so I didn't need a chair. We didn't have many decorations for anything, but they were all in this closet. Huh ... when did Mistress buy them all—

"Ahhh!" I cried, gripping my head.

I fell on my back and rolled onto my side ... I slowly righted myself and got back to work.

Stupid! I scolded myself. You stupid, Donna! You never to question Mistress! Mistress all, now and forever ...

I took the Thanks-Mistress decorations out of the closet. I went back and forth, up and down the stairs, for the rest of the day. Instead of taking everything down at once or in a couple of trips, I brought down one thing at a time.

Yes, that made life harder for me, but a stupid monkey needed to be punished.

Donna stupid monkey-bitch, I told myself, believing it. Stupid monkey ...

I spent the rest of the day making the house pretty for my owner. When I put the last pumpkin statue on a windowsill, Mistress came up behind me.

"The decorations look good, Donna," Mistress said. "Good job."

I wiped sweat off my brow as I panted hard. I looked up at her and reached out with my arms. She stared through me and smiled, reaching down to pick me up.

I chattered wildly as I hugged her tightly, stroking the back of her curly raven hair ... O! My mistress, my owner ... Nestling my pigtailed blonde head in the crook of her neck, I sighed and calmed down.

"Good girl," Mistress told me, caressing my back. "Good girl. You're my good monkey-girl. Now and forever." Melanie kissed my temple and patted my tight naked ass. "Okay, down girl. Stay."

Back on the floor, I obeyed. I stood as a statue, mouth agape while I looked around the living room. My head felt so empty, so ... free ...

Mistress walked into the kitchen and came back. She stood before me and held up a banana!

"Serve me as well as you have today, and you will be taken care of forever," Melanie told me sternly. "Now you may get excited."

I hopped up and down and howled wildly, deep and throaty, my mouth forming a perfect circle. I reached for my prize, but it was out of my reach.

Mildred started barking. She clambered down the stairs and crawled to us. Sitting on her haunches, she panted, observed us, and barked more.

"Millie! Silence!" Mistress scolded. "Go!"

Mildred obeyed, slowly leaving the room and whimpering ...

Mistress handed me the banana. "Now, eat your treat, then you're free till dinner."

"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ah-ah-ah," I screeched, which was monkey-talk for "A banana a day keeps noncompliance at bay."

Carefully taking the banana, I hobbled toward the middle of the living room, holding my food above my head. I planted my tight white ass on the wood floor. I studied the curved yellow fruit with brown splotches.

"Ba ... ba ... ba—ah!"

I couldn't get the whole word out. When I tried to, my throat instinctively closed, and it felt as if a thick metal door repeatedly slammed shut in my mind. I stopped trying to say the word. It wasn't my place to be anything I wasn't, and I'm a monkey. Thanks be Mistress ...

Placing the banana on the floor, I grasped one end of it between the big and long toes of my right foot. With my left big and long toes, I grasped the stem and bent it back, peeling my prize open. I bared my teeth in happiness. I broke a piece off with my bare toes and fed myself with my little dirt-caked digits ... and it tasted so soft and sweet as I chewed it loudly with an open mouth. I licked in between my toes to get at any 'nana I might've missed ...