Pete: A Fantasy

Story Info
An unexpected threesome...
2.5k words
4.08
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this many years ago for a competition in which it came second.

I rounded the corner to our pre-arranged meeting place and saw you straight away, smiling to myself. It has been a while since we have been able to meet up. You don't seem to be alone though which confuses me, but as soon as you see my car you wave me over. I pull in by the kerb and you open the front door explaining that you have bumped into an old very good friend unexpectedly on the train and you ask if I mind if he joins us. Though your companion is an attractive man, my heart sinks, but I try not to show it saying of course it's OK.. You both clamber into the car, you in the front, your friend, Pete, in the back. You lean over and give me a hello kiss..... slightly more than a peck, and it felt good. I could feel myself blushing slightly, so get the car into gear and off we go. As it turned out, Pete was infact an extremely amiable man to have in the car, and he kept us both entertained not only in the car, but throughout the afternoon. As we wandered around, you made it obvious to him that you and I were very much together with gentle touches, hand holding and attentiveness. I felt settled and relaxed thoroughly enjoying the day despite my earlier misgivings.

We went to the hotel where we had booked a room and dumped our overnight things in our room. For a few moments, it was just you and me. You wrapped your arms around me, held me close and gave me a long lingering kiss before saying we ought to get back down before Pete wondered what we were getting up to. For the second time that day, my heart sank as I wondered when he would go and leave us alone. The evening rumbled on. We had a lovely meal and by this time I was getting tired and I really just wanted to have you to myself. At last, Pete made signs he was getting ready to go and asked if he could freshen up in our room before taking his leave, so we both take him up there. As he toddles into the bathroom, we both settle down on the sofa in our room, and again your arm goes around me, and again you give me a long lingering kiss. You taste wonderful with a hint of the wine you had for supper. This time the kiss turns into another and another. I feel your hand finding its way up under my top and your bare hand is on my skin as it finds its way up to my breast. Expertly you find my nipple and start to play with it through the satin of my bra. I am lost in the moment

Pete has been all but forgotten. Our kissing is rapidly becoming more passionate as your hands tease my breasts. My nipples feel as though they are directly connected to my groin area as I feel you arousing me. Your mouth is on mine again and your hands playing with both my boobs. We hear Pete come into the room and I make to sit up, but you kiss me again, and your fingers renew their ministrations. I feel Pete sitting down next to me, and again I make to sit up and cover myself, but your mouth just kisses me harder, deeper. I finally realise that you want Pete to watch us. You continue kissing me until you feel me relaxing again, your hands gently stroking me. I feel your fingers slowly undoing my buttons, just one at a time, allowing me to get used to each bit of exposure slowly. I decide, my best course of action is just to keep my eyes closed and enjoy what you're doing to me.

My blouse is now fully undone and open. I can feel a cool draught on my skin. It's refreshing. I sit back, leaning against the back of the sofa, eyes still closed, and actually starting to enjoy what's happening. You slide my blouse down my arms and reach round with one hand and expertly undo my bra clips. As soon as they are undone, the straps seem to find their own way down my arms slowly. Your mouth finds mine again and your hands once again play with my breasts. My nipples feel as though they are on fire they are so sensitive. I feel a nipple gently taken into a mouth, and it takes me a moment to realise it can't be yours as you are still concentrating on mjne. It feels so good I don't care and my breathing quickens. I am desperate to feel your naked skin so at last, I brave opening my eyes and look at you. For now, the only way I can deal with this is not looking at Pete. He seems to understand and sits back while I concentrate on your shirt buttons, facing you. As I slowly undo them, one by one, Pete's arms come around me from behind and gently cup my breasts, supporting them. You look spellbound as you watch him gently play with them.

My hands drop to your thighs and you place yours over mine, guiding my hands to your now very noticeable bulge. I gently squeeze your rock hard cock. You undo the button at the waist and undo the fly freeing yourself. But before I can touch you, you turn me round to face Pete. At first I'm not sure what you want, but then twig you want me to undo his shirt too. I look at him and his face gives me the go ahead. Rather clumsily I undo the buttons, pushing it down his arms. He has a lovely chest, quite hairy, well-toned, extremely attractive actually. This time it's your hands that reach round me from behind ad play with my breasts. As you do, you gently push me forward, towards Pete who also moves forward and we tentatively kiss, which quickly becomes a passionate snog.

Suddenly, all inhibitions are gone and we are a mass of arms and legs, all desperate to get naked. Pete immediately kneels between my legs, opening my lips and I lean over and take you into my mouth. OMG this man knows how to eat a woman. The feelings he generates are intense and I transfer this to you as I eagerly suck you and play with your balls gently squeezing them, taking them into my mouth. I feel my orgasm approach and let go of you as it hits me. The most intense orgasm I have had for weeks washes over me and I flop back onto the sofa breathing heavily. You both watch me, and you look at Pete with a knowing look on your face. As I slowly come down to earth, you are both gently stroking my skin. Touching me all over. Using your finger tips, your hands, your mouths, your tongues. It feels so good and so natural.

You smile, give me a quick kiss, take both hands pulling me up, and lead me over to the bed. Pete follows us. We lie alongside each other with me between you both. Again, there is a lot of kissing, touching, stroking and gentle laughter. I look down at you both and see two wonderfully hard cocks waving around. Sensing my dilemma, you both get to your knees and position yourselves so that you're in in easy reach. What a wonderful view I have and my mouth salivates wondering who to go for first. You turn my head toward Pete's, and my hand comes up to it, slowly and self-consciously I start touching him. Cradling his balls. Moving his foreskin slowly back and forth before lifting my head and taking him into my mouth.

As I start to suck him, my hands seeks you out. For a wonderful half hour or so I alternate between the both of you while you both play with my nipples and my now, almost drippingly wet pussy. I get the impression that you have told Pete how I like my breasts and nipples to be touched, my skin stroked, about the ticklish spot on my back, my hair played with and how to make me moan with pleasure touching and stroking me with your fingers and tongue in my most secret and private of places. I have never in my life felt so alive. So horny, so aroused, and I am desperate to feel one of you inside me.

You know the signs well and gesture to Pete to enter me. I straighten myself up and you take up a vantage point at the end of the bed, watching as he settles himself between my open thighs and raises his hips positioning his cock at my entrance before slowly pushing himself into me and I raise my hips wanting all of him inside me. As you watch you are touching and stroking and pumping your rock hard cock and making encouraging noises. Pete moves in and out of me slowly. The entire length of his ample cock almost popping out of me before he slides back in again. I am so wet, it is like a knife through butter. He leans forward, taking his weight on his elbows and kisses me before pulling back, looking at you as you give an almost imperceptible nod and he starts to power into me.

I am unaware of the moans and groans of pure pleasure escaping me as I meet him, thrust for thrust. He withdraws and you tell me turn to turn over onto my knees leaning forwards. Again he enters me, each thrust reverberating throughout my entire body. I feel my flesh rippling and my breasts swinging uncontrollably beneath me as he pumps me harder and faster. Without any warning my orgasm is suddenly approaching. You nod at Pete knowing I'm on the brink, kiss me hard on the mouth and tell me to let it go. I couldn't stop it if I had wanted to.

As my muscles contract hard around Pete as his orgasm also hits. I have never known anything like it and my legs almost go from under me as I feel his balls empty into me. I am bewildered and more than a little pee'd off as he withdraws himself from me before my orgasm has subsided, and for a moment I feel cheated, but as soon as he withdraws, you change places and you take his place, sliding deep into my cum laden and dripping pussy. Your cock goes in deep, and you just hold it there not moving, but feeling my muscles still pulsing with the remenants of my orgasm. I feel them tightening around you as I get my breath back.

You lean forward, one hand reaching for a breast. You gently tweak the nipple. Slowly... Oh so slowly, you start to move yourself inside me. There's no rhythm. The movements you're making feel random, but they feel so good. You seem to just know where to touch, to rub the head of your cock inside me. When to keep still. I have forgotten all about Pete as my whole existence is centred on the exquisite sensations you're creating inside me. You withdraw and turn onto my back then once again, you enter me. Our eyes lock as you slowly start moving inside me.

At first, you controlling the rhythm and movement, then me. Alternating and both focused on ensuring the other has the best fuck possible. My legs go around your hips pulling you in deeper. Our pace quickens and my breasts bounce with every thrust. You know me so well you know just how to control my orgasm to coincide with yours as you tease and play about with the rhythm and depth of your thrusts until you're ready to let me cum. When you finally allow it to build I feel it starting from the very depths of my being. The noises you make along with your movements just add to my build up. As it hits, so does yours as you fill me with your hot seed, pumping it in deep. I cry out and hold onto you tight bucking against you.

One of my legs goes around you.. should you think of withdrawing, stopping you. Holding you inside me, my vagina walls twitching as the first intense aftershock hits me. You smile and we both roll onto our sides with you still inside me. I take your face in my hands and kiss you tenderly, and then deeply. Suddenly, I remember Pete and look around for him, but he has left. You tell me he's gone to his own room, and in that moment I am filled with a deep love for you both. Your arm goes around me pulling me into. We kiss again relaxing against each other, getting comfortable and slowly both sink into a deep and blissful sleep... and I wonder if it was all a dream

... It's only the next morning you tell me the previous night in the bedroom has all been filmed... We both smile

Alternative ending:.... (I am so wet, it is like a knife through butter. He leans forward, taking his weight on his elbows and kisses me before pulling back, looking at you as you give an almost imperceptible nod and he starts to power into me. I am unaware of the moans and groans of pure pleasure escaping me as I meet him, thrust for thrust. He withdraws and you tell me turn to turn over onto my knees leaning forwards. Again he enters me. You move forward and position yourself behind Pete, rubbing your extremely hard cock against his arse. I can almost feel him growing bigger inside me as you do, and then you find the hole you've been looking for and slowly enter him. I am wet enough for all of us. For a few moments everyone is still. Pete deep inside me, and you inside Pete. Then slowly, carefully, finding the best rhythm that suits all of us we speed up. All building up to huge climax. I cum first. OMG do I cum. I have never felt anything like it and I cry out. Everything inside me relaxes and loosens around Pete's huge hard cock which pours the contents of his full balls into me in turn triggering your eruption into him.)

Like a collapsing house of cards, we untangle ourselves and we have the most intimate and amazing group hug. The kissing now is tender and in that moment, I am overwhelmed with love for you both...

It's only the next morning you tell me the previous night in the bedroom has been filmed... We both smile

This my story, It is not to be reposted or shared!