Peter and Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
The last night of the cruise proves fun for everyone.
3.7k words
4.82
4.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 - Day 3

Amy woke up like a kid on Xmas morning, way too early. She laid on the bed next to Peter wondering when she would be able to wake him up. She didn't want to be rude, but withholding his cock even because he was sleeping seemed rude. She tried to think of something she could do to impress him. She ordered room service on the app and started tidying his room up.

She had just her bra and stockings on. She didn't want to give the delivery boy too much, so she put on the robe from the closet.

As soon as the food arrived, she disrobed, put on her heels, and decided Peter looked well enough rested. She wasn't exactly sure how he wanted her to do it, but she was anxious to please him. She thought just ripping the sheets off him might be uncomfortable to him, being awakened with cold air. So, she quietly crawled under the sheets.

It reminded her of playing forts when she was a kid, except there was a beautiful cock involved. She looked at it semi-erect. "Jesus, he is kind of hard even when he sleeps," she thought. This was the first time she had been left "alone" with his cock. This was the first chance she had to really show him her cock sucking skills, without his direction. This was her chance to impress him, she thought.

She took his cock in her mouth and started very slowly. She certainly didn't want to jolt him awake.

She wouldn't be sure what he thought of her effort until he was awake, but his cock definitely seemed to like it. Almost instantly, it began growing. She couldn't help to take it out of her mouth every few seconds to observe the growth.

He shifted and sighed. He was waking up. She felt a hand come under the sheets and rub her on the shoulders, encouraging her. Then she heard a "good girl." His cock was rock hard in her mouth now. She had to take it out and look at it again. How can something be so hard, but seemingly coated in soft, but firm flesh?

"Oh, that feels good, keep sucking it." He removed the sheets, wanting to get a better view of her performance. He looked over her and was impressed she kept the stockings on and put on her heels.

"She is catching on quickly," he thought to himself.

"Suck it harder and faster. I love having my slut in the morning." Just the encouragement she needed. She couldn't believe slutty she felt over the last couple of days. He had awakened a beast inside of her. And she liked it.

Now fully awake, he took the reigns back from her. He had both hands on her head and was dictating the speed and depth of the face fucking.

This went on for several minutes, periodically pausing as she gagged and needed to catch her breath.

"Now take off your bra and climb on top of me." She straddled him, reached down to direct his cock into her wet pussy, and pushed down onto him. She let out a small gasp, not because it hurt or anything, but like it was a relief to finally have him back inside of her. It had only been a few hours, but she was already love-sick for his cock in her.

"Lean back, I want to see your body." He played with her tits and she loved it. He aggressively pinched each nipple.

"Oh my God, that feels good," she wanted to make sure he knew she liked it.

"Your nipples are getting hard. You like it don't, don't you, slut?"

"Oh, yes!"

He smacked her hard on both tits at the same time, startling her.

"What was that?" He angrily asked.

"Oh, I am sorry. I meant oh, yes, sir"

"That's better. Now grind your tight little pussy on me." He reached one hand up and wrapped it around her neck. He squeezed her nipples with the other hand. Wow, she didn't know that she liked to be choked. Out of excitement, she increased her pace of grinding him.

After a minute, he moved one hand to her lowered back and the other on her lower stomach. He dictated the action now.

"Please, sir, can I cum?"

"Yes."

They simultaneously came. After, she tried to figure out the best way to dismount him. She felt very full of both of their juices. As she pulled him out, she could feel it dripping out onto him. She quickly hopped off, landing on her back. She wanted to keep his cum in her.

He turned both of them on their sides and pulled her close to him. It was cute and possessive. She was his.

"Good job. That is what I expect in the morning."

"I also tidyed up your room and got us breakfast!" She exclaimed, searching for praise.

"Oh, wow. I am impressed. I like when my bitch goes out of her way to please me."

They got up and she put her bra back on and they enjoyed breakfast on the balcony. She looked at the rail and wondered if anyone saw her cumming on his face there last night.

"I am going to head back to my room in a minute. Kim and I have an excursion today and I want to take a nap before I see you again tonight."

"Did I say you were going to see you tonight?"

Ouch, she felt rejected. She thought she was doing everything he wanted.

"I am just kidding. Don't look upset. Tonight, you girls meet me at 7 at the main dining room and then we will go to the show and then you and I will come back here. Don't forget, tonight is formal night. I expect to see you dressed up for me."

The walk of shame on a cruise ship is especially embarrassing. Amy looked like she had been fucked silly, hadn't even brushed her teeth, and was dressed in evening attire. She got on one of the elevators and a mom on there pulled her young daughter closing to her, as if Amy was a homeless person or something.

She entered the room and Kim was just finishing breakfast on the balcony. When Kim saw her, she dropped her food and ran inside. "Well, how was it?" She asked excitedly, like Amy had just gotten off a roller coaster at Six Flags.

"It was great.."

"What are those?" Kim interrupted, not letting Amy finish her thought. Kim pointed at her wrists.

"Oh my God, I forgot to take off the wrist restraints. No wonder that woman pulled her daughter away from." She was embarrassed, but also couldn't help laughing.

"He tied you up? Tell me all about it. I hope you don't mind, I used your vibrator last night. And this morning. I was imagining what you might be doing."

Amy recounted the previous day, trying to provide details. Amy listened, then unconsciously began touching herself. "Can I borrow your vibrator again?"

"No, use your hand like you did yesterday. Sit on your bed and do it in front of me again."

Kim got totally naked and displayed herself for Amy while Amy continued the story. While she worked her pussy with one hand, she rubbed her tits with the other, pinching her nipples gently. It didn't take long and Amy noticed a notable change in her breathing and her nipples hardened.

"Amy, I am going to cum." And she rubbed herself furiously and began convulsing slightly.

After they both relaxed for a moment, they realized they needed to hurry to get to the excursion. "Shit, I don't even time for a shower." Amy felt grossly hot. She did her hair and makeup and they left. She decided feeling Peter's cum dribble out of her pussy all day was just a bonus.

In port, they finished their excursion and they looked around in the gift shops. Amy had a dress to wear tonight, but she wasn't sure it would please Peter enough. Kim helped her try on outfits. They found a nice form fitting sparkly cocktail dress. "It's a bit sexier than what you normally would wear."

"Yes, this will do."

She also spent time looking through the hosiery.

Kim said, "I thought you already had a pair of hose with your last outfit."

Amy lied, "um, those have a run."

She continued, "Peter really seems to like hosiery, so I want a nice pair for him."

Kim also went through the selections and threw a pair for herself on the clothes pile for check out.

"Kim, you don't ever wear pantyhose."

"Well..." They both laughed.

The three of them got a table in the main dining room tucked away in a corner. It wasn't a good view of the ocean, but they at least had some privacy.

Kim was already getting tipsy and couldn't help trying to turn the conversation to sexual subjects. "I wish Dan and I could have a night like you guys had last night."

Peter asked, "well, what does Dan like?"

Amy interjected, kind of laughing, "feet. All things feet. I make sure to wear closed toe shoes around him."

"Yes, she's right. It is pretty bad. The only time he gets hard is when I let him play with my feet," Kim explained further.

"Well, some guys have some pretty serious fetishes. It is probably very frustrating to him, too. What about anything else?" Peter asked, gathering more info to make a recommendation. He seemed to be an expert in these topics, so both women listened closely.

Kim said, "well, he doesn't know it, but I went through his computer and browser history. Lots of feet porn and lots of cuckold porn. Like a lot. I haven't confronted him about because I don't understand it and am so confused."

"What is cuckold porn?" Amy asked. She looked at some porn herself, but only pretty vanilla stuff. She wasn't familiar with it.

Peter explained, "cuckolding is when a man, usually married, likes to watch his wife or girlfriend with other people. Usually accompanied by some sort of mild to severe humiliation of the husband. After his wife gets used like a sex object by someone more attractive than the husband, the wife ends up going back to the husband, re-assuring him that the relationship belongs to him."

"So he likes to watch his wife get fucked. That seems wrong.," Amy was intrigued. After the last 2 days, she was willing to discuss anything sexually "wrong."

"Yeah, I don't get it. If he loves me, why would he want to see me with someone else? I don't want to see him with someone else. If I fucked someone else, then he would feel like he could fuck someone else," Kim had her mind made up on the topic.

"That's not the way it works," Peter explained, "men are interested for various reasons. For example, men like to watch porn, right? Dan probably watched a lot of porn even before you met. What would be hotter than having your own porn star? Like porn, but in real life. Maybe he wants to sit back and watch you be an animal porn star. But then you come home, take care of the house, the kids, etc."

Kim got serious all of a sudden, "I never thought of it like that. So he would get off by watching me get off. Maybe I should talk to him about this. I could use some getting off." This revelation turned Kim on.

Under the table, Kim had removed her shoe and was rubbing her foot up and down Amy's calf. It had been so long since Kim had worn pantyhose, she had forgotten how smooth it made everything. There was a little less friction than flesh. She didn't know it, but Peter had dropped his hand under the table and was massaging Amy's leg just above her knee. Amy tried to look like she didn't notice either of them. And she liked it.

After dinner they enjoyed the show. Peter had stretched his arm behind Amy while they were seated and rested his arm around her. He squeezed her and she couldn't help but to move a little closer to him and try to rest her head on his shoulder. She wanted everyone to see him holding her. She belonged to him.

After dinner, they had drinks at their familiar bar. Amy gave Kim the "get lost" signal a few times, but Kim ignored her.

"I don't want to be alone in my room for the last night of the cruise. Can I hang out with you guys for a little bit?" Kim said, not even believing herself. She wasn't sure what might happen, but she knew she wasn't really worried about being alone.

"Yes, let's go hang out for a while," Peter said as he picked up his drink and pulled Amy off her seat.

Amy wasn't sure how to feel. Kim seemed to be interested in Peter's attention. Amy should have been jealous. But she wasn't. She belonged to Peter, but Peter didn't belong to her.

Of course Kim wanted his attention. Amy had told Kim everything. She would have wanted his attention, too, if the reverse were true.

They got to Peter's room and continued their conversation. Peter and Amy sat on the bed and Kim sat on the couch. Kim relaxed and reached down to take off her shoes.

"Leave them on. I like them."

Hearing Peter say this reminded Amy of the other night. She had an involuntary response in her pussy. "Oh my God, he is training my pussy to respond to verbal cues. How does he do this to me?" Amy thought.

"Ok," Kim just complied. Kim would normally question why he would be able to dictate such a thing. But Peter didn't seem to deserve to be questioned.

Kim excused herself to the bathroom. She peed, washed her hands, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was turned on by the situation and couldn't wait to get back to the room and masturbate while thinking about the two of them going at it. She had decided that she was going to talk to Dan about the porn she found. Maybe that will spark something for him. She wanted him to be excited again in their relationship.

She came out of the bathroom and found Peter and Amy on the couch now. Amy was sitting, facing forward, dress bunched above her waist. Peter was sitting next to her, facing her. He was kissing her neck, rubbing her breast over her dress aggressively.

Kim didn't say anything, just took her place on the bed and watched them. Peter turned Amy's face toward him and started kissing her. He pulled her legs apart some and gently rubbed the inside of her thigh. Her breath quickened. He moved his hand onto her pussy and started massaging it over the pantyhose. He unlocked his lips from hers.

"Your pussy is so warm and moist. You like showing your friend how nasty you are?"

"Yes, sir"

He moved between rubbing her pussy and rubbing her tits for a minute.

Looking at Kim, he commanded her, " come over here" as he patted his leg, signaling for her to sit on his lap.

Kim sat on his leg and wasn't sure if she was supposed to make out with him or with Amy. At that moment, she was interested in both.

"Kiss her and rub her like I was." Kim put her lips on Amy. It was like she had never kissed before. The excitement was almost overwhelming. Her hand went directly to Amy's pussy. She wasn't sure which of them was enjoying it more. She gently, but firmly massaged her best friend's pussy.

This went on for a couple of minutes.

"Get on the ground in front of Amy," Peter instructed Kim. She reluctantly separated her mouth from Amy and did as was told.

Peter reached down and ripped Amy's pantyhose open. Kim had never seen anything like this. "Peter must be so turned on he couldn't even wait for her to take them off," Kim thought to herself. Kim was eye level with Amy's pussy. This is the best, most up close view she had ever had. She stared at it, only diverting her eyes to look at Amy's face to make sure it was ok. Amy was too busy kissing Peter to notice Kim looking at her. Peter was rubbing her pussy.

"You see that wet pussy? You see what we are doing to this slut?" Peter spread her pussy lips slightly to show Kim. "You see how wet she gets?"

"Yes, it is beautiful!"

"Put your mouth on it. Taste it!" Kim had thought about licking Amy's pussy before, but never acted on it. It wasn't right, she thought.

"But I am just following orders," she thought to herself. She liked the taste, and liked Amy's reaction even better. Amy moaned and soon Kim was greedily exploring her pussy with her mouth.

"Get on all fours and keep eating her pussy." Kim moved into a doggy style position and Peter reached over and pulled her dress up over her hips.

"Wiggle your ass for us. Amy, can see your friend's ass in the mirror?"

"Yes, sir. Her mouth feels so good on me."

Peter stepped back and watched his bitch being eaten by her best friend. He pulled his pants and underwear off and started stroking his cock. He watched for a few minutes. He waited until Amy was getting close to an orgasm. Amy was rubbing Kim's shoulders and head, encouraging her, "oh, Kim, your mouth feels so good!"

"Come over here and suck my cock." The ladies didn't know which one he was talking to, so they both complied. Seated on the bed and the ladies on the floor, Peter watched as each of them sucked half of his cock head, looking at each other.

Amy then took his cock into her mouth alone. Kim watched without enough patience for her turn. She took his cock into her mouth and started squirming and moaning.

"Your friend is a hungry, greedy little slut."

"She hasn't had a real cock in her mouth in a very long time."

"Then she should get the full treatment," Peter said as he grabbed her head and started pumping her head up and down on him. Kim couldn't believe another man's cock was in her mouth.

Amy watched with pleasure. She was glad Kim could experience this. Amy was rubbing her pussy, hoping she would get fucked soon. This went on for a while, the ladies alternating and encouraging each other.

"Get up on the bed, Amy on your back." He directed Amy on how to lay on the bed head slightly hanging over the side of the bed.

"Kim, get on top of her with your mouth on her pussy." They got situated in a 69 position. Kim resumed her pussy eating like before.

Peter watched them for a minute and then stood behind Kim, with his cock on the level with Amy's face.

"Open your mouth." Amy opened her mouth and Peter stuck his cock in. From this angle, he could really give her a good face fucking. His balls were slapping against her face. The feeling of her best friend eating her while this new dream of a man used her mouth was fantastic.

Peter had been rubbing Kim's pussy through her hose. At this point, Kim had thrown any feelings of guilt away and just wanted to be fucked. She reached back and started pulling down her hose.

"I will take care of that," Peter stopped her. He ripped the hose, took his cock out of Amy's mouth, and lined up his cock with Kim's pussy. He entered Kim and all three of them were losing their minds.

Amy was surprised how much she liked seeing this close up of Peter fucking Kim.

"Lick her pussy while I fuck her." Amy didn't need the encouragement. She had already started.

After a couple of minutes, Amy blurted out, "can I please cum, sir?"

"Yes."

Hearing this excited Kim and she started bucking against Peter's cock. All 3 of them came at the same time. Peter was worried that Kim may have been suffocating Amy by pushing her pussy so hard down on her face. She finally crawled off Amy and laid on the bed next to her, panting.

"Clean your friend's pussy off my cock."

Amy happily took Peter into her mouth and did her best to suck the delicious juice off her man.

Peter laid down on the bed and pulled both ladies up, each resting their heads on his chest. He had removed his shirt while they were fucking.

Both ladies were so relaxed.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," was the only thing Kim could get out.

"I know, isn't he the best?" Amy was so proud.

"It was you, too," Kim responded. "There is so much cum in my pussy. I am supposed to call Dan in a few minutes from the room. I can't believe I will be talking to him with another man's cum dripping out of me."

Peter said, "I have a feeling that is something he will be happy about once he finds out."

Kim was in a bit of a haze as she gathered up her things and left the room.

"Thank you for making us cum," Amy thanked Peter, not just because it was a rule.

Amy had Peter all to herself. They spent the next several hours fucking in every position possible. It was the most Amy had ever fucked.

She laid in his arms and began to wonder what she was going to do when she got home. He lived 6 hours away and she didn't know how she was going to go back to her regular life.

She figured they would talk about it tomorrow and she dozed off, wonderfully and completely used and satisfied.