Peter and Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy does more new things on day 2.
2.3k words
4.59
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Day 2

Amy woke up with an unfamiliar feeling in her pussy. It took her a minute to realize that it wasn't a dream, she actually got the shit fucked out of her.

She guessed Kim had gone out to breakfast or to the gym. Kim was very serious about working out. She was in incredible shape. She was a stay at home mother, married to a physician she met when he was a resident and she was a nurse. She considered staying fit as much of a responsibility as her other household responsibilities.

Amy took her vibrator out of her bag and started recounting the events in Peter's cabin last night.

She was questioning everything about herself now. She supported feminine empowerment. How could she be so turned on by being bossed around?! How could she have been so turned on by being face fucked?!

As she remembered dropping to her knees, she turned the vibrator on, closed her eyes, and put it to work. She imagined even rougher ideas that were turning her on. She imagined Peter grabbing her by the hair and pushing her down on the bed and ripping her clothes off and driving his beautiful cock into all of her holes.

After some time passed with the vibrator, she opened her eyes to see the speed adjustment.

"What the hell, Kim?!" Amy jumped up in the bed.

Apparently, Kim had not gone to work out or breakfast. Amy had failed to look out onto the balcony. Kim was laying on her bed with her pants crumpled up next to her. She had her legs spread open slightly and was rubbing her pussy with her hand.

"It looked like you were having fun, so I thought I would, too."

"Gah, how does Dan handle you?"

"He doesn't much. That is why I am doing this."

They both laughed.

"Tell me what you were thinking about."

"Ok, I might as well tell you..."

She began recounting the night with Peter. Kim went back to rubbing herself as she listened.

Amy enjoyed watching Kim get off by being told the story so much that she didn't go back to pleasuring herself. She watched Kim closely and watched her pussy begin to glisten. She thought for a minute about going over to her and touching it. But besides one time in high school when they kissed for a while just to see why the boys were always fantasizing about it, they had never sexually touched each other.

Kim came at the part of the story when Amy came for the first time.

"I will tell you the rest of the story when you need some inspiration."

"Thanks. Man, that is hot. Are you going to see him again?"

"Yes, obviously. You heard the story, right?" They both giggled.

Kim went off to do her own thing, Amy finished with her vibrator, and they both agreed to meet later for the show with Peter.

Amy napped later that day and carefully picked out something sexy to wear. She didn't know she would meet someone on the ship and didn't bring much casual that was also sexy. She did bring a black lace top that she would generally wear something over. She opted for just the lace top with jeans for today, though. Peter had spent a lot of time kissing her neck and shoulders, so she wanted something that would expose more of that for him. She picked some nice black lace underwear, too. Unless something went wrong, he would definitely see those, so she wanted to impress him.

When Peter met the ladies at the show, he immediately knew that Amy had told Kim. They were giggling like schoolgirls and Kim kept staring at his crotch.

"Can I get you ladies a drink?"

"Yes, I would like a glass of cab," Amy said.

After the show they went back to the same bar and had drinks. Amy eventually signaled to Kim to leave. It wouldn't have made a difference if they knew that Peter already knew that Kim knew.

Kim was barely out of sight when Peter said, "ok, let's go to my room." Again, grabbing her by the hand, they were off with purpose.

The TV was already on the music station when they came in.

"Stand over here and let me inspect you." Peter motioned to the same spot in front of the mirror. He walked around her just once, then paused in front of her, grabbed her by the lower face/neck, and kissed her. He didn't intend for the kiss to last long, but he became excited by her lips and extended the kiss for a while. He moved his hands over her and pulled her close to him.

He backed off and started circling her again. She started to turn with him, not understanding her role.

"Stop. Face forward into the mirror." He circled more.

"I am impressed with your outfit. You are clearly trying to dress for me. You will become better at this as you get to know me."

He opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of black opaque stockings and a hairband. He handed them to her and said, "go in the bathroom and take your jeans off and put these on. Don't put your jeans back on, but put your heels back on."

"Yes, sir."

She obediently went into the bathroom and did what she was told. She reemerged and he patted a spot on the bed next to him. She sat next to him.

"You look fantastic in this outfit. Your panties fit your ass perfectly. Did you tell Kim about what we did?"

Amy recounted the masturbation story to him. He seemed pleased.

"We have a couple of things to discuss. Stand up and bend over the bed like you did yesterday. And put your hands behind your back."

As she complied, he opened another drawer and pulled a couple of things out. She felt restraint cuffs being tightened around her wrists. He latched the cuffs together and she realized she couldn't separate her wrists behind her back. She had played with restraints with her husband a long time ago and it was a disappointing experience. He wasn't really into it and it just fell flat. She had high hopes that Peter knew how to use them, though.

Then she heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being taken off of pants. Her pussy was getting wet, thinking he would be unzipping his pants and beginning her fucking.

Smack! Instead, she got a swift lashing of the belt on her ass. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, just sting a little. It was quite a shock to her. She had just started to relax, thinking she was about to get fucked. Instead, her body suddenly tensed with the pain. She had experimented with spanking before and really liked it. The man she had tried it with then wanted her to spank him. That ruined it for her.

"What rules did I give you yesterday?" He asked sternly. She recounted the rules correctly.

Smack. "Yes, that is correct. What did you do this morning?" Smack.

Oh, shit. She just realized she came this morning without his permission. "Oh, I am so sorry, sir. I didn't realize it applied outside of here." Smack.

"Don't give me your excuses. What is the proper punishment for breaking the rules?" Smack.

"Whatever you think, sir. I will accept whatever punishment you find appropriate."

Smack.

"I think 4 more. You count them."

Smack

"One"

Smack

"Two"

Smack

"Three"

Smack

"Four"

"Good girl. Now what did you say when I asked if you wanted a drink before the show."

Fuck, she didn't say sir. "I am sorry again, sir. What is my punishment?" 5 more. She counted them down.

"Good girl. I know you will do better in the future. Now sit on the ground next to the bed. Lean back against the bed." God, she loved being told what to do. With her arms cuffed behind her, he enjoyed watching her struggle a bit to get in position.

"Good. Open your mouth. He leaned down and kissed her as he unzipped and discarded his pants. He stood directly in front of her, almost on top of her, feet straddling her body.

He stuck his cock in her mouth and began fucking her face. He pushed it in until she couldn't breathe. He left it there until she started to squirm, trying to breathe. He did this periodically. He pushed in more today than yesterday. Several times, she gagged and choked a bit. "Good girl."

Having no use of her arms and being choked was unsettling. And she liked it.

He seemed to really enjoy this and fucked her face more aggressively, stopping every once in a while to lean down and say something.

"You do such a good job sucking my cock. You are my fucktoy."

"I want to be the best fucktoy you have ever had." She struggled to catch her breath and talk.

He reached behind her and unlatched the restraints. "Go onto the balcony and lean against the rail." It was dark outside, but she could see other people at the railings of their balconies.

She wondered if any other passengers could see the restraint bracelets on her wrists.

He pulled up a chair behind her and pushed her panties down and off her legs. He took an ass cheek in each hand and spread them apart enough that he could lick her pussy from behind.

She couldn't believe she was having her pussy eaten while she could see other people leaning over their balconies. She wondered if anyone knew what was going on. This went on for a few minutes until her orgasm began to build. He could sense it and said, "you have to be silent if you want to cum."

"Yes, sir. Can I please cum?"

"You may." A little more tongue work and her pussy began its clenching. She had never cum standing from being eaten. She clenched her jaw closed and focused on being silent. Her legs were wobbly. When she finally gained her composure, she turned around.

"Thank you for letting me cum."

"Go inside and lay on the bed on your back."

He went in right behind her and got on top of her, almost immediately inserting his cock in her. He began to gently fuck her in this traditional missionary position. It almost seemed odd because it was so normal. "Look at me when I am fucking you." He kissed her passionately.

"Your cock feels awesome."

This went on for a few minutes. He seemed to be in no hurry for either of them to cum. He just wanted to revel in how her body felt beneath him. She felt safe and secure with him.

He pulled out of her and stood up. He opened another drawer and pulled out larger restraints. He put one on each thigh, then connected each to the wrist restraints, left to left and right to right.

She felt so helpless in this position.

He opened the drawer again and pulled out a condom.

"You want to use a condom now? Why?" She was perplexed.

"It goes in easier."

"Your cock seems to go in my pussy just fine without a condom."

He pulled a tube of lube out of the drawer.

"It isn't for your pussy."

It took her a second to figure out what he meant.

"Oh, no. I am not an anal girl. I tried it once and it didn't feel good."

"It isn't about whether it feels good. Your holes are mine to use."

"Yes, sir, I understand. Please don't hurt me."

"Suck it and get it nice and hard," he said as he stuck his cock in her mouth and ripped them condom open. "Good girl." He rolled the condom down his shaft and squirted lube on her anus. He stood at the edge of the bed and began rubbing his cock on her anus, spreading some of the lube. The head of his cock was larger than his shaft, so anal was not always easy. He began pushing it in.

"It's ok, baby, just relax." It was the sweetest thing he had ever said to her. She felt safe and trusted him. Her anus did relax. He put just a little bit of it in.

"Oh, God, that hurts. Please go slow."

For several uncomfortable minutes they managed to push just a little bit more at a time. She wanted to get his cock in there. She wanted to show him that she was willing to do whatever he said. Eventually his cock was about a quarter of the way in and he began to move it in and out.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, but not as much. Please just go slow."

He eventually worked up to a slow pace with about half of his cock.

"Good bitch. This is what you deserve. Nasty sluts have to be get fucked in the ass sometimes."

"Yes, sir. I am a nasty slut. I understand. Please don't stop, sir. It feels good now. My ass is yours to do with what you please."

After he was finally satisfied that she had surrendered her ass, he gently worked it out, removed the condom, and threw it away. He unhooked the restraints and climbed on top of her again.

He fucked her missionary style, kissing her on the mouth, face, neck, and chest until she exclaimed, "oh my God, can I please come again?"

"Cum all over my cock." He propped himself up so he could see her face as she was cumming. He sped up his pace and began cumming in her, filling her up so much there was cum overflowing out of her pussy.

He pulled her up and onto his chest to relax.

"Can I spend the night? I would like to wake up next to you."

"Yes, but you have to leave the wrist restraints on. And you have to wake me up by sucking me in the morning."

"Deal." She drifted off to sleep, wondering what new perverse things she would do tomorrow.