Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see from my vantage point, as Daddy reached in, that her pussy was soaking wet and her movements indicated she was eager to be ass-fucked by Daddy's raging mammoth hard-on.

He pulled Bert away from his ball sack. Bert looked up at him with lost puppy eyes, and Noah did the most amazing thing: he leaned down pulling Bert up the throat and kissed him gently on the lips. I wasn't expecting it, and neither was Bert, but rather than fight it, he just allowed himself to be kissed. When Noah let him gently back on his knees, Bert made a move with his mouth toward the head of the cock.

Noah tenderly lifted Bert's chin and stroked his cheeks, as the cuck swallowed the head and suckled on it like a piglet. He was moaning pleasantly to himself, but suddenly, Noah pulled him off, turned him toward his wife, and pushed his face into her backside. Bert rimmed his wife and licked her pussy moving some moisture from one hole to the other to prepare the way for his Master's cock to enter his wife's posterior cavity for the first time.

Noah maneuvered Mrs. Dixon slightly, so he could climb onto the bed behind her. Mr. Dixon, kneeling below her, was engaged in eating his wife's cunt, as Noah placed just the tip of his massive tool at her gaping entrance.

"Bert! Show me how eager you are; push my cock into your wife's asshole for me, cuck!"

Bert gulped, then moaned. He wrapped his left hand around the base, then slid in his Master's rock-hard cock slowly but with determination. Maria, who had been relatively quiet during the punishment began to howl as the giant cock penetrated her hole. Daddy took the dildo that had just been up her ass, leaned forward and shoved it in her mouth to keep her quiet.

As his pelvis made contact with her backside, Noah held himself still, reached back and tugged on the back of Bert's head to make him to lick his balls while his massive cock impaled the wife. Bert, thoroughly humiliated but no longer ashamed, licked with gusto and ventured further up to Noah's crack. His Master pulled open his butt cheeks and gave him access to his hole to rim out.

Unlike his wife's beautiful hairless asshole, Noah's was a hairy tangled jungle, but Bert licked and prodded with his tongue with enthusiasm. Noah pushed him back down to the low-hanging balls as he pulled back out of the wife's ass. He pulled all the way out and plunged into Bert's mouth. Bert was willing, but unable; he coughed and gagged as soon as the cock touched the entrance to his throat.

Noah moved quickly out and back deep into Maria's asshole. This time, her grunts around the dildo were more sensuous. He slowly pushed in and when he hit bottom he pulled back out just as slowly. He did this a few times, then paused with just the very tip of his cock in her. She rocked her hips back and forth desperately trying to get him back in, but he kept her from it.

"Oh, ooh, mmph, ppph," the dildo fell out of her mouth, and she schouted "put it back, pleeease! Fuck me with that huge cock, Master, Pleeeease!"

He spanked her bruised ass swiftly, and heaved his great big cock back into her ass, this time with some ferocity. He pushed in hard and fast and pulled almost all the way out again, until she begged for more. He did this a few more times each time pushing harder and deeper until he was ravaging her recently virgin hole.

Her grunts had been replaced with pure lustful moaning pleading for more and deeper thrusts of the cock. It was clear she was headed for another orgasm. He reminded her she had to ask permission and she did.

"Okay, whore! Just wait for me! You want my cum deep up your ass, whore?!"

"Yes, yes, yes, please. I want to feel your cream deep inside me."

It wasn't much longer. I set my plug to maximum and wiggled my little ass around, trying to join them. I was almost there, but couldn't quite get all the way there before they were both shouting in ecstasy.

He pushed into her one last time and held his position. She was quivering and shaking in a frenzy of pleasure. Bert was still licking his master's balls from behind as Noah pulled out and let him lick his cock clean. When he was done, Noah got off the bed and led Bert up to lick his wife's freshly ravaged hole, out of which his Master's cum began to slowly ooze.

As he leaned in to her, I could see Bert's little rock-hard penis. He had not been allowed to touch it this whole time. He seemed to relish Noah's semen dribbling out of his wife's hole. He was now up on the bed passionately eating out both his wife's holes, but more desperately when the cum dripped out of gaping cavity.

Noah had gotten up from the bed and gone to the armoire. He returned to see Bert pushing his face deep inside his wife's crack. He observed the scene for a moment, then looked over at me. He considered something, then unhooked me from my hanging position, pulled out my cock gag, and led me to where Bert was now face-up licking at his wife's dripping holes.

"Hey cuck faggot!"

"Uhmm, hmm?" He didn't stop licking and slurping cum out of Maria's ass.

Noah, showed Bert a metallic cock cage, like mine but bigger.

"Cuck! I am going to put this cage on you to prevent... uhm... your unwanted attentions on my whore. But we need to make your little dickie soft first.

"I hadn't expected you to turn out to be such a faggot. But you've been such a good little cuck faggot; I am going to reward you. I'm going to let you come with my little sissy whore here. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please, Master. Thank you!"

"Petey!"

He pointed me to my knees on the floor next to the bed, and I went to work on Bert's stiff little pecker. While I would have loved to be sucking on Daddy's big cock, I didn't mind Bert's. His cock was maybe five inches long and about the width of a baby carrot, but seemed achingly hard. I knew I could make him feel really good; I also felt sympathy for his situation. I put it in my mouth in one gulp; it just barely reached my throat.

It was salty, probably sweat from all the activity, but his pre-cum was sweet. I enjoyed gagging on cock, and this was a disappointment of his small dick. I still had the rope around my neck from where Daddy had hung me. I looked up at him and tugged on it to signal Daddy to choke me with it, without letting the cock out of my mouth.

He picked up on what I needed and smiled and pulled up on the rope giving me the choking feeling I was after. I swallowed Bert's cock and took his balls in my mouth, and the tip of his cock finally made past the entrance to my throat and the choking from the rope finally put me where I wanted to be.

I took as much time as I could with Bert's little member; I knew if I was too aggressive he would just burst. I had never turned down my plug, and I was really close. I was on the point of passing out when Bert spurt a much larger than expected load into my waiting throat. Along with the constriction from the rope, it made me gag, and I came right after Bert.

I licked Bert clean. Noah left the room to get cleaned up in the guest bathroom, while Bert and I untied Mrs. Dixon and then they went into the master bath to shower and get cleaned up. I went out to the hall to see what Noah might want me to do. I was hoping I could get my punishment for cumming twice without permission. He called me into the bath when he heard me, and I obediently entered.

He was in the shower rinsing. He turned the water off and pointed to the floor of the tub, and I got in and kneeled in front of him. I had a fair idea of what he wanted and opened my mouth with his cock just inches from me. I tried to swallow as much of the piss as I could. Always wanting to impress him with my readiness for defilement. But he was waving his big flaccid penis around and getting much more piss on me than in me.

I thought he would let me join him for the rest of his shower, but once he was done urinating on me, he turned the water back on and pointed me out. He had pissed all over my cheap French maid costume and it was plastered to me. The shiny gold clit-cage shone through the lacey apron fabric. He motioned me out of the apartment as I was.

I looked a mess; my hair and face wet with piss, my crappy outfit with its paper-thin fabric showing more than it hid; my tiny gold cage shining, in front and the large stem of my plug visible through the micro miniskirt behind.

I was anxious leaving the apartment. I looked carefully in both directions as I pulled the door open. No one coming; I made my move and nearly sprinted toward the elevator. But then decided on the stairs as the option less likely to encounter someone. I could already smell the drying piss on myself, and I looked ridiculous with my soaking dress, my phone and keys in one hand, the other cupping my tiny caged package.

I got down to my floor without incident, but as I got about half way down the hall, I heard the elevator stop and a maintenance guy come out with a tool box. I turned beet red and walked past him as fast as I could without acknowledging him.

He wolf-whistled at me as I passed and made as if to pinch my ass, though he did not touch me.