Peter Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One sunny morning William knocked the door looking for window cleaning work. I was naked and desperate for a length of cock. He fucked me... three times that morning. He returned the following day to clean the windows. It took four hours and he fucked me for most of the time. I started to sneak out of the house to meet him on his lunch break. We fucked in the back of his car or with me bent over the boot or bonnet.

I wasn't on the pill. I'd married my husband on the promise that he and I would have babies, my condition. He agreed. William knocked me up. I told my husband. He told me to get a lawyer. I wasn't planning on contesting anything, just pleased to escape. I went to the nearest Solicitor. The man I saw knew of my husband, he had 'previous' as they say. Married young women then abused them mentally. In a nutshell my solicitor and his negotiated a deal. Part of that deal required that William married me. William obviously wasn't interested. I wasn't keen either but having William onboard was essential to my deal with my husband. I made a quite separate deal with William.

In essence William could fuck whosoever he wished as long as he didn't keep it secret from me. I wanted to be able to face any wronged husband that arrived on the doorstep and help that poor man divorce his slut wife. In return I could fuck whoever I liked. William wasn't in the least interested in who fucked me so he has no idea who planted this baby in my belly. Odd, I accept but not too unreasonable under the circumstances?"

"Certainly odd. You didn't feel obliged to tell the cuckolded husbands?"

"Nope! Don't forget I was also a slut that cuckolded her husband although I would argue that I had good reason. Anyway, I couldn't tell you or any other husband or fiance. I had no idea who you were. I only knew Sandra as 'Sandra'. I only recorded when my husband fucked her, if he told me I made a note of where."

"So you know when he and Sandra fucked?"

"Absolutely!"

Helen rose from her seat, walked to the little writing desk and retrieved a large book from the drawer. She returned to her seat and flicked through the pages.

"There is only the one Sandra. He fucked her for the first time 25th August, a few of years ago. Her fiance was away on business. My husband's preference is for married women. Engaged is acceptable if the future husband is able to support any children that William might produce. He doesn't want a single girl, they could try to tie him down.

William fucked Sandra every time her finance went away on business. Eventually her man smelt a rat and broke off the engagement. William stopped fucking her straight away.

Sandra found another suitable male. William started to fuck her again. He, William, made her pregnant. Her man told her to get rid. She had an abortion. He dumped her straight afterwards. William stopped fucking her.

He next fucked her 8th Jan the following year. She'd met somebody New Years Eve and convinced William that he was the sort to marry her should she get pregnant. He worked away most of the time... I'm assuming that was you?"

"Yes, I usually work abroad on contracts. I return home every 6 weeks or so for a long weekend. Standard practice in my game."

"William fucked Sandra, daily, for a week either side of a weekend six weeks apart. Presumably the weekend you came home and fucked like rabbits?"

"Yeah! She couldn't get enough. Kept me in bed all weekend."

Helen rose again and returned to the writing desk. She selected a page-a-day diary from a selection on the shelf above and took a sheet of paper from the drawer.

"When were you told the babies were due?"

"Sandra said 24th this month. Two weeks away. The nurse said they were bang on the due date."

Helen picked up the paper and scanned down it.

"What's that?"

"This is a little chart I made up. Give me a due date and I can work out a fairly good idea of when the deed was done. Not totally precise but certainly good enough for the Doctors to use. 40 weeks from the last day of the menstrual cycle is the accepted calculation. Not sure too many women are eager to fuck on the day after her period ends but ..."

Helen picked up the Page-a-Day diary and flicked through the pages.

"William fucked Sandra twice a day every day for 12 days starting the day the calculations suggest she finished her period... I think that just about covers it. You want a divorce?"

"Yes."

"I have a man," Helen grinned, "he specialises in marital disharmony. Would you like me to call him?"

"Please."

=== === ===

Peter reached the top of the hill, pleased that he'd managed to maintain his self imposed tempo and power. Ahead yet another downhill leading to a short false flat and the final proper climb. Time to rest a little. Flicking expertly through the gears he helped gravity get him to the bottom of the hill in decent order.

=== === ===

"Peter meet Mr. Lye. Mr. Lye is my solicitor and business advisor. Mr. Lye this is Peter Browning, a crush from my very early days. A crush I've never squeezed I regret to say." Helen chuckled.

"Delighted to meet you Mr. Browning. To business, time's money. Helen's husband William has been playing fast and loose with your wife. Correct?"

"Yes."

"And she has now, today, produced two children, twins, sired by William?"

"Correct."

"When did you marry your wife Mr. Browning?"

"Last Saturday."

"Last Saturday? So it would be safe to say that at the time of your marriage your wife was pregnant by another man... yes?" Mr. Lye chuckled.

"I think that is a safe assumption."

"Excellent. We have sufficient evidence to prove the detail, Helen?"

"We do and William will not attempt to contest the claim."

"English law, Mr. Browning, allows for a marriage that occurs, when the wife is pregnant by another man, to be voidable. It may be cancelled. Not a divorce, cancelled. It didn't happen. When it is over Mr. Browning you will not have been married at all. Do you wish to claim compensation?"

"What for?"

"The monies your wife... non wife has spent in preparation for the arrival of William's children?"

"No, not worth it. Happy to be free. Compensation enough."

"Leave it with me Mr. Browning. OK if Helen here acts as our mutual contact?"

"Of course."

"That's me done then. Still OK for later Sweetheart?"

"Absolutely!"

"Excellent. One final thing Mr. Browning... I think Helen's worth that squeeze, for her help, don't you?"

"I do, but I'm a married man Mr. Lye."

"But not for much longer Mr. Browning!"

Mr. Lye had given Helen a big, improper, kiss before taking his leave.

"He likes you," Helen said after showing Mr. Lye out.

"How do you know?"

"He confirmed our liaison for later, he called me Sweetheart and he kissed me... all in front of you. He trusts you to keep our secrets."

"You both have my trust. That his bump?"

"It is, I'm delighted to say. What are your plans?"

"Short term? Change the locks at home... find somewhere for all the baby gear and get back to Norway, I'm still under contract. Long term? Sell my house and move back to SW19... after that? No idea. Keep working... see what life brings... avoid marriage like the plague?"

"You can bring the baby stuff here or I can collect if you prefer? The agreement I have with William is that, if the shit hits the fan, he can bring his dirty linen home and care for his new family until I find alternative accommodation for them. So the baby stuff will be useful if you really want to be that helpful?"

"It's no skin off my nose and it's not the kids fault. Yes, I'll bring it here or you can collect if it's easier?"

"Are you likely to take up Mr. Lye's suggestion and repay me with a 'squeeze'?" Helen chuckled dirtily strongly suggesting that a lot more than a simple squeeze was required.

"I'd very much like to, once I'm a free man again. Better late than never eh?"

"I look forward to it. As to selling your house... now's not a good time to sell but a great time to buy. You might like to consider renting out the property? If you own property in SW19 then you might also like to consider investing any spare resources you have in property in this town. Accommodation is at a premium in the area at the moment?"

"You know about these things?"

"I rent out one property of my own and manage three others. I'm looking to expand. I'll take on yours for a reasonable fee. If you wish?"

"Forgive me asking but... William makes enough from window cleaning to own property?"

Helen chortled.

"William doesn't even own the overalls he wears! Despite his experience he couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel. I own Peacock's Window Cleaning, lock stock and barrel. I employ William and 8 other, more productive window cleaners. I'll find a place where William can clean windows and build up more business. He can take Sandra and her bastards with him. I'll still keep a very close eye on him though," Helen smirked conspiratorially.

=== === ===

Peter had less than 100 yards to go, then the worst part... the steep slope up to his garage/workshop. He always walked up that last part. That day would not be an exception. The half width roller shutter rose efficiently as he approached. He pushed his bike in and parked it. Before the roller shutter had fully closed behind him Peter had removed his over-shoes and was removing his cycling shoes.

For the previous 20 minutes Peter had filled his mind with his history seeking to blot out any thoughts or hopes of what might, or might not await him after passing through just the three doors that separated his workshop from the kitchen.

He glanced in the mirror before approaching the door that led into the house and chuckled. Not the vision he had imagined when dreaming of meeting the only woman he had ever truly loved again.

He pushed the door open, walked passed the wet room, where he would normally shower after a bicycle ride. He walked passed the utility room, where he would usually throw his sweat soaked/muddy riding gear into the washer/dryer. Peter walked straight into the kitchen.

Yvonne, His Princess was leaning nonchalantly against the chrome rail of the Aga with a great big, blue striped, mug of tea in her hands.

"Hello Peter," she laughed delightedly, "tea in the pot, shall I be Mother?"

Peter laughed.

"The rain soaked through to your bra? AND Panties?"

Yvonne chuckled dirtily.

"Well, to be honest I remembered how much you'd enjoyed watching my tits sway when I didn't wear a bra..." she rocked her shoulders side to side, "what d'you think? Still got it?"

"You've still got it Princess. My God! How you've still got it! Excuse for lack of panties?"

"Ahh, well that's all your fault. 'You're very welcum' you said. Made me wet my panties that did. Even after all these years."

"I think I actually said that you were 'most welcome' but I'll not argue nuances. I like the undercarriage, smooth! Always liked smooth."

"I remember... do I warrant a hug?"

"Dressed as you aren't you warrant a lot more than a hug... I'm filthy..."

"No change there then!"

"I mean I'll make you dirty, silly."

"You think you could make me dirtier than I am already? I'd be delighted to try it. Anyway if I'm muddy too I shall have to shower... We could save water, shower with a friend."

Peter led Yvonne to the wet room. She carefully removed his filthy riding gear and ran her hands appreciatively over his naked body.

"As fit as I remember Peter darling, these still work as well as they did?" she asked saucily as she stroked his cock and cupped his balls.

"Takes a little longer to empty the bucket and 100mg of blue keeps it ready to fuck for most of the day but otherwise it seems to remember what to do."

Yvonne slid slowly to the floor, lifted his cock and kissed the head tenderly.

"Hello beautiful! Remember me? We used to have such fun together... before I became stoopid"

She opened her mouth and slid Peter's cock across her tongue and fed it down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forth. Peter rested his hands on the back of her head and remembered not to actively face fuck her. His hands followed her head as she expertly brought his cock to full operational condition.

"I know I don't deserve it Peter Rabbit but... would you fuck me? Pretty please."

Peter didn't hesitate. He lifted her high, she wrapped her slim, beautiful legs around his waist. He lowered her down onto his rampant cock and told her to take a firm grip of the two vertical rails above her head. He grabbed the horizontal one just above the small of her back and rammed his cock into her cunt hard and fast. Home again... at last!

Peter fucked her relentlessly until she had to beg for a rest. She'd cum countless times. Peter's balls remained full of spunk. He didn't mind at all!

"Fuck! Those bars are great! Every shower should have them. Who was the last woman that had the pleasure of being fucked while holding on to them?"

"Erm, that would be my Mother... probably." Peter chuckled.

"Wait! You fucked your Mother?"

"No, but I'm living proof that my Dad did. Remember we came down from SW19 to visit parents? We stopped off at your parents and I got involved with helping your Father? Didn't have time to visit mine? This is where we were headed. The Ancestral Burrow. Did you notice the sign? Had it changed as soon as I inherited, 'The Burrow'."

Yvonne chuckled happily.

"No sorry, missed that. Too engrossed in what might be awaiting me when I pressed your door bell. You know I visited SW19 a few years back? Just after my Mum died. Silly notion that you might be there. Hasn't changed much."

"Well double glazing, central heating. A conservatory on the back. Better parking facilities. Solar panels on the roof. That's quite a change. You didn't go in?"

"No, why would I? 40 years on?"

"Because each tenancy agreement, for the last 40 something years, has a clause stating that should any female with the name Yvonne 'anything' asking for the possible whereabouts of Peter Browning was to be directed to the Managing Agents without fail! That a good enough reason?"

"Oh Peter! I've been so bloody stupid and I've always thought I was so clever! What can I say... I'm so, so sorry."

"How about 'let's get dried off and go to bed'?"

"Let's get dried off and go to bed," Yvonne giggled.

=== === ===

They'd tried all the old tricks and explored some new. Sharing their experiences in the same way they had first time around. They were sat up in bed taking a break and drinking tea.

"I'm being nosy I know but I haven't seen any feminine touches about the house... she lied about you being dead. Did she lie about you screwing Sandra, marrying her and having kids? Was the photo she sent me a fake?"

"I don't remember any photos being taken but yes, I screwed Sandra, married her and Sandra had kids. That much is true."

"That's very cryptic... Sandra had kids. So that's true... how long had you been shagging Sandra?"

"Not long. Met her at a New Years Eve bash. You'd had your first, married and second on the way. My first woman after you'd left. Fucked her at every opportunity. Getting my own back on the female gender I suspect?"

"WHAT!" Yvonne exclaimed, "I've NEVER been married. I can't have children! The bitch!"

"I'm so sorry Princess that must have been painful?"

"Err? Oh you mean not being able to have kids? Not really. If I couldn't have had yours I would have been devastated. Anybody else's? Narh, not interested. Bonus really...

When I rang Marion to tell her you'd asked me to marry you she told me that you'd been screwing a girl called Sandra on a regular basis. That you'd been screwing her even before we'd met. She was even flying out to see you on weekends. You'd never asked me to fly out weekends. Broke my heart!"

"OK, let's deal with the simple bit first. There was no point in anybody flying out to see me for the weekend. I worked a 7 day week and usually 12 hour days hence the 4 day weekends every 6 weeks and the great salary. All I wanted to do when I wasn't working was sleep. After you left I didn't bother to come home for a while. Sometimes I just continued working and at others I explored wherever I was.

It's very odd that Marion told you I was screwing Sandra almost 2 years before I actually met her though."

"That's not odd, it's either spooky or malicious. Marion always seemed to have trouble planning more than a month ahead. I cannot believe she was suddenly able to foretell the future. That would be VERY spooky. Nope! That was malicious manipulation! But why?"

"God knows but she certainly did a job on us. Gave us both a family history of love and happiness knowing full well that neither of us would attempt to shatter it. What did she study at college?"

"Psychology."

"Well that answers the how. She knew what buttons to press but brings us no closer to the why?"

"OK, lies all the way for whatever reason, to both of us. You said you married Sandra and she had kids... Not you had kids! What happened to the marriage and kids?"

Peter explained the whole sorry tale of he meeting Sandra though to talking to William's wife and Solicitor.

"The marriage was voided. I have never been married to Sandra. Haven't seen her from that day to this although I know exactly where she is.

As to the photograph? There was only Myself, Sandra, Jack and Marion at the Registry Office. No memory of a photo being taken I'm afraid. Certainly wasn't something I wanted to remember too well."

"The thot plickens!" Yvonne stated unequivocally, "now we have a mystery photographer to find. In the photo you are clearly talking to Jack. Sandra is standing up close to you and Marion close to her. Thinking about it, it does look as if it was taken without being posed. Like a grabbed shot."

"Don't suppose you kept it?"

"Of course I did! Only picture of you that I had. We weren't into taking photos of each other if you remember? Difficult to get them developed in those days," Yvonne giggled, "It's on my laptop. It goes everywhere I go."

"Well the Registry Office is still there and still on a busy street. Normally photos are taken in the park up the road. We didn't go there so the only place a photo could be taken without either Jack or I noticing would have been outside the Registry Office and taken from across the street... which means Sandra and Marion knew it was going to be taken! It was set up! The evil bitch!"

"Her Brother?"

"Sandra didn't have a Brother nor an identifiable Father for that matter. William Peacock ran her to the hospital and I recognised him the moment I saw him. Same school although I was 2 years ahead of him. He also cleaned the windows for the house I brought... Sandra suggested him! Her friend's window cleaner she said. I wonder if that friend was Marion? Finished your tea? I feel the need for a cuddle cumming on."

"Could you manage a cumming in?" teased Yvonne as she slid down the bed and under the covers.

"Ooooh yes!"

=== === ===

Peter cooked brunch, a late, very late brunch.

"Full English my Darling?

"That sounds wonderfully reminiscent" Yvonne chuckled delightedly.

"I'm hoping you'll get used to it again."

"So am I."

=== === ===

As they ate tears started to trickle down Yvonne's face. She sniffed in a very unladylike manner but continued to let the tears fall unabated.

Peter leaned over and gently wiped the tears from Yvonne's eyes.

"Hey! It's history let's put it behind us and move on... together eh?" Peter murmured tenderly.

"I can't believe that she did that to us! What did we do to deserve such betrayal?"

"I have no idea. Don't think Jack has either, to be honest. I'll ring him tomorrow morning. Maybe we can pop up and see him without Marion being aware?"

They finished eating. Yvonne insisted on washing up while Peter made the coffee. They were just heading for the stairs and more quality time in bed together when Peter's mobile burst into a few bars of 'The Flight of the Valkyries,'.