Peter Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second agreement was one which my Father drew up, an early form of the infamous pre-nup if you like. That too expired with the death of either partner. Both William Peacock and the bride-to-be, Mrs. Helen Thomas nee Young were required to sign that agreement prior to the marriage taking place. That is the legal situation, as it stands, at this moment. You can explain the details Mother."

Helen took a sip of water and cleared her throat.

"From a very early age I had a preference for older men. I'll not go into the details except to say that only two boys, young men, had any hope of getting into my knickers. One left my life when I was twelve and the other entered my life a little later and left within days. I saw him only once. I held his hand and he kissed my cheek after walking me home. Both were far too old to contemplate going out with a twelve year old and neither made any attempt to get into my knickers or even touch me inappropriately for that matter. I mention it only because both are now fully grown men and here in this room.

I've missed you Jack. I can still close my eyes and feel that kiss you gave me. Can you even remember which cheek it was on?"

"It was on your right cheek Helen. Would you like one on the other cheek to match?"

"Only if I can have one in the middle to balance me up," she giggled girlishly.

"You want me to kiss your nose?" laughed Jack as he got to his feet, "yeah! I can do that."

"You could try an inch or so lower," chuckled Helen delightedly.

"Just an inch or so?" teased Yvonne, "I'm pretty sure we all know you mean considerably more than that."

"That's just rude!"

"Yeah! but we all know what you'd prefer, don't we."

"I'm not ready for a public performance just yet but I can do rehearsals, work up to it," laughed Jack.

He picked Helen bodily off the floor and planted a massive kiss fully on her lips. Helen threw her arms around his neck and kissed his as ardently.

"Any chance I could go back to my bitch of a wife with your lipstick on my lips tonight?" he asked hopefully once they'd parted.

Helen paused as if considering her options.

"Ummm not on your lips... no," she offered teasingly.

James coughed politely.

"Lots to cover Mother. Plenty of time to get to know each other later."

Helen looked pointedly at Jack.

"Pity! You're not planning on rushing home after the meeting are you Jack?"

They resumed their seats.

"So, as I've said, I preferred older men," Helen continued as nothing had passed, "got my degrees and a job in a large, local organisation. The Big White Chief asked if I'd be his Plus 1 for a business dinner. I enjoyed it. It became a regular thing. After three months he asked me to marry him. He ticked the boxes. A little younger than my father, quite good looking. Decent job. Seemed perfect.

I pointed out that he had not so much as held my hand let alone kiss me or touch me. He said that was reserved for married couples. I thought 'how sweet'.

I told him that I'd want to start a family ASAP. He said he did as well. So we married.

Honeymoon, cottage in Devon, stopped in an hotel half way. I danced out of the bathroom in a sexy creation I'd purchased especially for the night. He was in bed in full winceyette pyjamas. Too tired. Busy day. I waited until he was asleep and fingered myself. In the morning no morning wood, need to get on. Breakfast. Arrive at cottage. Hoping for a quick fuck. No chance! Bed... too tired. Didn't wait for him to drop off.

"What are you doing?"

"Relieving the frustration you haven't!"

"Sit in the chair. I'll watch!"

I had no problem with that. Brought myself off loads of times while a man watched. They always fucked me after. My husband didn't.

"Get into bed!"

I was hopeful that my performance had worked. It hadn't.

"Go to sleep!"

In the morning -- 'sit in the chair. You know what to do'. I did and brought myself off with a massive orgasm. I was told I wouldn't be wearing clothes around the cottage. No problem with that. Things were picking up! Yeah right! Never laid a finger on me!

Bed time -- 'you know what to do'. By then I was almost looking forward to it. Beautiful orgasm. In the morning I simply sat in the chair and performed without instruction. Didn't dress and performed again at bedtime. No change the entire non-honeymoon.

Home! Only one change in the pattern. I was to remain naked even when he was at work and I wasn't to relieve my frustrations unless he was watching. 'what happens if somebody calls?' 'you are a respectable married woman... deal with it!'

I could only dress if I had to go out shopping and was required to undress as soon as I returned home. To be honest I didn't have any problems with any of that. Loved being naked and had no worries about bringing myself off. I was totally pissed off that I'd got married only to do what I would normally do when single. I prayed for a male, any male, to ring the doorbell!

My prayers were answered in the form of William Peacock. The William Peacock that had tried to get into my knickers every day of my time at school.

I did no more than open the door wide, turn on my heel and walk to the hallway table. I assumed the position. William didn't even close the front door. Stood behind me, got his cock out and fucked me until I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I came hard so many times. My legs turned to jelly and he just kept on going. He didn't stop until he was too tired to hold me still.

We stopped. He closed the door and I went to make some tea. While the kettle boiled and the tea brewed he played with my naked body. We drank the tea and he laid me on the kitchen table. We fucked until lunchtime. I made a sandwich each and bounced on his cock while we ate. He took me to the marital bed and we wrecked the bed linen until 3 in the afternoon.

"What time does your husband get home?"

"Just after 5:30."

"You've got two and a half hours to wipe that satisfied smile off your face and make sure everything is as it should be. What time does he leave in the morning?"

"8:30."

"I'll be round at 9:30."

That evening I put on my usual performance but with a head full of thoughts of William's cock and anticipation of what the next day would bring. I felt good and struggled to hide it. In the morning I again performed as required and had a massive orgasm as I contemplated how William might use me in a very few hours time.

He took me straight to the marital bed and used all my holes until 2 in the afternoon with no breaks for tea or food. The bed linen went straight in the washing machine.

The next day I went shopping and met William in a secluded car-park. He stripped me naked, put a gag in my mouth and fucked me up against a tree. I was very noisy and the gag and the nakedness made it even more enjoyable.

We settled into a routine. William would come to me on a Friday and Monday so I was reasonably content without cock for the weekend. I'd go shopping Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday I'd catch up on housework... in other words give my body a break.

It had to happen! Don't know if William assumed that I was on the pill or just didn't care. I wasn't, I had planned to start a family ASAP. I missed my period. I missed a second. The doctor confirmed my suspicions. I was pregnant. I was delighted! Pregnant and the Father could not possibly be my husband. He'd not so much as touched me. He'd have to divorce me! Happiness! I didn't even consider William being involved.

That evening my husband and I sat down to eat, as usual. Halfway through the meal I announced that I was pregnant! He didn't bat an eye. Nothing! He looked at me very briefly and just carried on eating. Bedtime. I preceded him up the stairs as required and turned to go to the spare room.

"Where are you going?"

He didn't give me time to answer.

"You are still my wife and have your duties. You know what to do!"

I performed and enjoyed it knowing that I'd soon be free. I climbed into bed beside him and dozed off with very happy thoughts of a time in the not too distant future. In the morning I performed and prepared breakfast. We sat and started to eat.

"You'll need to get a solicitor."

"It won't be necessary. I'm pregnant and it clearly isn't yours. I'll not contest any divorce action you take."

"Get a solicitor! You need somebody to handle the paperwork."

Monday afternoon, after William had left, I walked into the first Solicitor's office I found. Fortunately it was my wonderful son's Father's. Mr. Lye had knowledge of Mr. Thomas. Had dealt with the previous Mrs. Thomas's divorces. Very similar circumstances. A third divorce with a similar claim would be very awkward for my husband. Mr. Lye brokered a deal that suited both parties.

Unfortunately there was a small fly in the ointment. The agreement hinged on the Father of my child marrying me. William was not going to accept that. His whole sexual ethos was only fuck women married to wealthy men. They would not want to run off with the window cleaner!

I didn't love William. Not in the least. I loved how he fucked me but that was as far as it went. I suggested a deal whereby he could fuck whoever he wished provided he told me. I didn't want an irate husband banging on my door and causing me grief. In return I wouldn't disclose any details to anybody other than the cuckolded husband and only if he presented himself at my door.

William saw that the arrangement protected him. If he was married no woman could force him to marry her. If she came to me I'd just say 'well you opened your legs. You knew the risks!' He baulked on me knowing their names on the grounds that I could contact the husband if we ever fell out. We agreed on first names only. If they fucked at 'hers' it was noted as being 'at hers' otherwise it would be wherever it was.

William loved it! Total freedom to fuck AND he could boast about it to his wife after. He happily supplied far more detail than required. All was noted. All was good. We married and the arrangement with my first husband was initiated to our mutual satisfaction.

William continued to fuck whosoever opened her legs. I got the earlier success details from him with no difficulty whatsoever. 'you're already screwing other women. I need the details as agreed. He didn't hesitate. I kept notes on all the women he screwed and, in due course, Mr. Lye started my wonderful son.

All was going well until Peter knocked on my door. The Sandra that William had been screwing on and off for long before me, was Peter's new wife. He'd married her because she became pregnant... by my husband. Mr. Lye sorted it out very efficiently.

Once it was all sorted Peter and I became business partners. His money and my business brains. We've built quite a decent empire from window cleaning and property management.

As James said, when William died last week all agreements died with him. I can now share my information with all the cuckolded husbands my husband created. James will assist each one, at my expense, to take whatever action they wish.

Yesterday Yvonne and Peter were re-united. They compared notes. It didn't add up. I rang Peter to ask if he would look after things for a few days. He agreed then asked me if my records contained any mention of a 'Marion'. They did. He asked if I knew where she lived. I did and asked for the address of the Marion he was interested in. They matched.

That is why we are all here today Jack. My data strongly suggests that my husband has been screwing your wife since before you married. I just need verification. Did you bring the records as Peter requested."

=== === ===

"You mean I could get shot of the bitch?!"

Jack pulled out his laptop delightedly and fired it up.

"Ready when you are kiddo!"

It didn't take very many minutes to confirm that Marion had been pregnant with William's child when Jack and Marion married. It also showed that his second child was very probably William's.

"Can we make any of this stick... after all this time?" Jack directed his question at James.

"A marriage may be annulled if the wife is pregnant by another man at the time of marriage. There is no stated time limit on the claim however if a long period of time has passed then a very good reason for the delay must be produced. I would suggest that William's death, thus releasing the data, is reason enough.

As to it's success? No Solicitor will guarantee 100% certainty but we have precedent firmly on our side. Peter obtained his annulment on exactly the same form of data, supplied by the same person and involving the same male party to the adultery.

We have evidence, supplied by the male party, of your wife and Peter's ex having sex with the male party at the same time both before and after your marriage... many times. The most recent being a month ago.

We have evidence of your wife and the male party being within a metre of each other for an hour prior to the male party's death. Your wife was within 20 metres of the location of the accident at the time of the accident and we have evidence of your wife driving past the accident scene approximately five minutes after the accident. We also know that she didn't stop at the scene of the accident. I suggest that comprises compelling evidence.

As to the action of your wife driving Peter and Yvonne apart and supplying false information in order to keep them apart... We have the Malicious Communications Act 1988 which states," James consulted his notes, "The MCA makes it an offence to send any kind of written, verbal or electronic communication that conveys a message that: is indecent or grossly offensive; makes a threat; or contains information that is false and known or believed to be false by the sender.

In order for the offence to be made out, the defendant must have intended to cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or any other person that he or she intends that the information should be communicated to...

Not making any promises on that score at the moment. Fortunately Yvonne has letters received from your wife making statements that are easily proven to be untrue. Peter has copious notes in his journals that also make note of statements that are plainly untrue."

"And what effect would all this have on Helen?"

"Adultery is not a criminal offence. If it were the prisons would be full," James chuckled, "Helen has broken no laws ergo no effect other than stress caused in breaking the news to the cuckolds. She has not taken any actions with regard the MCA. Indeed she will make no information available to anybody except the parties involved, the Cuckolded husband. It is for the husband to decide what to do with that information."

"I have all the information on William's antics that any Court in the land might want. It is organised, in a fashion. William met so-and-so on this date at this place and did such and such. I have another file on any comments he might have made. I have yet another file detailing any threesomes and more-somes he might have had. At the time it was the only way I could record that his conquests were cognisant of each other."

"We're going to have to sort out those files before we start tracking down the other cuckolds," suggested Jack with a chuckle.

"Yeah! I know but how?"

"Jack just told you Helen," teased Peter, "he clearly said 'we're' going to have to sort out those files'. Jack's speciality is data, collection, collation and organisation. If Jack can't sort it out so that you can find anything you want in a blink of an eye then nobody can! He also said 'before WE start tracking down the other cuckolds'. If there's a way then Jack will find it," Peter said with certainty, "Databases are Jack's hobby. How many hours do you want to spend up close and personal with Jack?" he laughed.

"Really? You'd help me?"

"There's nothing that would give me greater pleasure."

"I bet there is," Helen chuckled dirtily, "when can we start?"

"Soon as you like."

"How about my hotel room... tonight? You in a hurry to get home?"

"No, not at all,"

Jack went silent for a moment. He smiled wickedly.

"I've got a much better idea!"

"Well, before you wander off down that path," interrupted James, "just a few practical things I'd like to tidy up before I leave you to it. Jack, would I be correct in assuming that you wish to pursue an annulment of your marriage to Marion?"

"Absolutely! ASAP! And Helen doesn't need to pay. I'll be delighted to pay and if it costs more to get it express then I'm happy with that as well."

"Noted. Did Marion have any income of her own, apart from her state pension?"

"You're joking! Hasn't done a day's work since getting pregnant! Not a penny!"

"House? Car? Joint bank account? Her own account? Expensive presents? Child education costs?"

"Told her she could have a joint share of the house when she contributed to the purchase and upkeep. It's mine in my name. Needed a car to take the kids to school. I paid. Updated every 3 years. I pay. If she's got a bank account of her own it's money taken from the joint account. I pay enough into a joint account to meet the bills. Each month there is a cash withdrawal to meet incidentals. I have the bank statements as you would expect. Obviously all the expenses of bringing up two obnoxious, I want, I want kids. Presents? Yeah, she liked to pick out jewellery for birthdays, Xmas and Anniversaries. Liked to show it off to her friends."

"So, all the normal costs of a devoted husband and Dad, holidays? School trips and the like?"

"Yeah! You name it and muggin's here paid for it."

"Thanks, I'll do my best but if she's got no money of her own I won't be able to obtain it... Peter, the tenancy agreement for the house is only with William not William and Sandra. Would I be right in thinking that you don't want Sandra, with no income, to take over the tenancy?"

"Dead right! How soon can we get rid?"

"Technically, as she's not a named person on the tenancy papers we can chuck her out this afternoon but the Courts could take a dim view. We can refuse to give her tenancy on the basis that a member of the owners family wish to move in? We can also, within the terms of the agreement, give 3 months notice that the tenancy will not be renewed?"

"What do you think Princess?" asked Peter, "get the place modernised, move in for six months then sell it or rent it out again. It's not a bad building. Potential, and it's in a nice, rural location? Holiday home? For when we want to escape from SW19?"

"And we could ensure that Marion doesn't have somewhere nice and easy to move straight into?" laughed Yvonne evilly, "Shot of the pair of them!"

"Anything else Mother?"

"You and Jenny started making plans?"

"Of course," James chuckled, "the kids are all excited."

"Excellent! You never know... if Jack plays his cards right we might even get a quantity discount!"

"OK, that's me done!" stated James, "I'll get a letter together to advise Sandra she needs to find new accommodation. That will go out tonight's post. I'll start getting the court papers together for Jack, that shouldn't take more than a day or two. Once those are out of the way I'll look at the MCA requirements in detail. Bye all, enjoy your nights."

"May I just clarify... Sandra and Marion were screwing William together before I met Peter?"

"The dates and the records strongly suggest that that is the case," confirmed James.

"There you go Peter Darling! She didn't want me to marry you because she wanted Sandra to marry you. Then they could continue to fuck William together. Now everything makes sense!"

=== === ===

"Jack! You cummin back to bed? It's 2 in the morning!"

"A couple of minutes more Babe? Had a thought while I was recovering. Just want to let this piece of code finish running."