Peter Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi trouble," Peter responded.

"Hi yourself PIT-B... you busy?" Yvonne heard a female voice.

"Not quite yet, just had breakfast and now heading back to bed. Plan to be busy then. What can I do for you?"

"Just had breakfast? It's 4 in the afternoon! Going back to... Oops, sorry to disturb. Ring you when I get back. Sorry bye."

"No! Wait! It's Monday, a working day. You rang for a reason. Spit it out. A few more minutes won't matter."

"You sure? Just wanted to say that something's come up and I'll be away for a few days. You're in charge OK?"

"I'm in charge? I don't do anything!"

"Yeah, that's true," the woman laughed, "I just need to direct any calls to you. Don't need to be disturbed. Would you mind?"

"Not at all... Aren't you going to ask?"

"Ask what?"

"Who the lucky girl is?" Peter chuckled.

"Nope, not interested. None of my business. Must be worth it though... never known you to take a girl to bed let alone at 4 in the afternoon."

"There's your clue... who WOULD be worth it?"

"No idea... no wait... Yvonne? No can't be... you told me she was... She isn't?"

"No she isn't! She's right here by my side. Helen may I introduce Yvonne, My Princess. Yvonne this is Helen, my mate and business partner for quite a few decades."

"Hello Helen, very pleased to meet you."

"Hello Yvonne, pleased to meet you too. Now off to bed the pair of you... and Yvonne... you run off again and I promise you I'll hunt you down and make your life hell!"

Yvonne laughed.

"I'm not going anywhere Helen and you could not make things any worse than they have been. Hope all goes well. We'll see you when you return."

"Don't let her out of your sight Peter... byeeee lovebirds."

=== === ===

"She sounded nice and great fun.... And very rude." chuckled Yvonne.

"She is, all three and just to keep the record straight I have slept with her. We didn't even sleep... we fucked for three hours solid to celebrate my not being married and her freedom. Helen is William Peacock's wife."

"And she's now your business partner? That's probably very complicated. Let's go to bed, I need something simple, like a good fuck, just now." she giggled.

Peter and Yvonne didn't fuck... they made soft and tender love. They explored each other's body politely ignoring any signs of ageing and complimenting each other on more positive aspects. Then they made love again, like rabbits then a Stag with his Hind, hard, fast and urgent. They kissed and licked each other better then stroked and fondled until both had recovered sufficiently to go again.

It was all very much like the old days when they were young and very much in love. At 6pm Yvonne insisted that it was her turn to prepare sustenance and left Peter in bed while she headed for the kitchen. She returned some 10 minutes later with a round of cheese and pickle sandwiches each and two large mugs of coffee from the coffee machine. She'd had to make 3 cups each to fill the mugs.

Placing the food and drink on the bedside tables she slid her naked body back where it belonged, alongside Peter's.

"You know exactly where your ex-wife is? After all this time? That's a bit spooky" she said quietly and without preamble.

Peter chuckled.

"Nothing sinister, perfectly simple really. After the annulment William and Sandra, plus kids, had to move out of Helen's. All William was/is good for is cleaning windows..."

"And fucking married women, it seems." Interjected Yvonne with a dirty laugh.

Peter laughed with her but otherwise ignored her.

"Helen looked around for somewhere where he could continue to work, by agreement he was required to support his family. He said that when he was a nipper his family took him on great holidays near the Welsh/English border and he wouldn't mind trying his hand in that area. Helen made a few enquiries found a suitable property. By then she was managing the letting of my house and I was looking to invest in more property. I purchased the property and Helen managed it. She let it to William and Sandra and they've paid me rent ever since. Nowadays Helen and I buy properties jointly and rent them out. She owns Peacock Window Cleaning and it's grown massively. She sort of franchises the brand, supplying the equipment, uniforms etc.. Where necessary we purchase property for the franchisee to rent while getting started. Not sinister at all."

"Do William and Sandra know who they are paying rent to?"

"William knows Helen is managing the property for the owner. He doesn't know the owner is me."

"So where is this?"

"Sandra lives about 5 miles from Jack and Marion."

"Jack travelled the world like you... why would he move to the back of beyond? Surely he needed to be close to the main airports? You lived in SW19, handy for all the main airports."

"True but it's not essential and it is very peaceful up there compared with SW19."

"So he moves 150 miles away to live in a peaceful place when he spends his entire working life abroad? Does that make any sense? Marion used to complain that he was often away for months. Don't think it bothered her though."

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking Marion split us up with a pack of lies for no apparent reason. She then hooked you up with Sandra who had been fucked by William Peacock for at least 3 years. He made Sandra pregnant, she married you and you and Helen sorted them out. They moved to the back of beyond and Marion followed them shortly after... or did Marion move first?"

"Sandra moved then Marion about a year later. Her second born was a toddler. You're thinking that she didn't move to be near Sandra but near William? Baby growing and she was missing his cock?"

"Is it totally unrealistic? What with Jack always away. Exactly what Sandra hoped to achieve with you. Baby every 9 months after you came home?"

Peter reached for his 'phone.

"Hi, PIT-B, Yvonne worn you out already? What can I do for you?"

"Hi, yes but I recover fast. I'm putting us on speaker 'phone so I don't have to repeat things. We've been comparing notes and things don't make much sense. We can only think of one solution. Tell me, is there a 'Marion' in your books?"

"Now Peter, you know I can't tell you that."

"Would it make any difference if I told you that the Marion we are interested in is Marion Anderson? Jack Anderson's wife."

"Jack Anderson? Now there's a blast from the past. Lovely boy, kind, considerate all the good stuff and never once attempted to get into my knickers! Proper, well brought up young man. Yes that information makes a big difference."

"Yes Helen you've mentioned him... only a couple of hundred times. You want his address?" Peter teased.

"Yes, that will help. If I don't ring back within 30 minutes she's not in the records and I'll have Jack's contact details. Bonus! I can deal with that. Byeee Peter. Byee Yvonne."

=== === ===

"What was that all about?"

"Jack went out with Helen just once. The cinema. He held her hand and kissed her on the cheek after he'd walked her home. He had actually left school by then and was was going away to an Engineering college. He has always regretted not waiting for her to grow up. I've always told him that I'd be happy to find her for him but he always said no. 'You make your bed and you lie in it'. A lot like me, bite the bullet and soldier on."

"And the wait for her to grow up?"

"He was 17... she was 12. 5 years is acceptable if he was 27 and she 22 but 12 & 17 was not socially acceptable back then."

"And the records?"

"As I said, Helen kept records. Vital when I needed shot of Sandra. After that Helen kept meticulous records, not just extensive notes. Technology has helped her enormously. William keeps an online diary, who, where, when and what he got. It's synced... with one Helen maintains. For a long time William has given his lovers a 'phone. Nowadays it's loaded with a tracker app. Helen has a receiving app. She can show the details on her screen, who, where and when 24/7. That's tied in with the diary. The data is now fed into a database..."

Peter's 'phone played 'The Flight of the Valkyries'.

"That was quick!"

"Yeah, well I knew I had a 'Marion' just needed to see if it was Jack's. It is. She is currently with Sandra, her Daughter, Sandra, your ex and Kirsty, your ex's daughter. They are in the White Lion, you know where that is?"

"I do, about 8 miles from Jack's place and Sandra's. Sort of triangle. Been there with Jack for a bite a few times. I'm going to ring Jack now, while she's out, anything I can tell him?"

"Yes, ask him to meet me at Robert Raikes's House in Gloucester at 1 pm, tomorrow. Helpful if he can bring his logs, if he's still got them say for the first 10 years? Good if you and Yvonne can be there as well?"

"That good eh?"

"That good! I've an appointment with James at 10:30, leaving here before 7. Early bed for me. Don't you two sleep well... Look forward to meeting you proper tomorrow Yvonne. Byeee."

=== === ===

"Peter! Has..."

"Yes, she's with me now."

"Hello Jack!"

"Hello Yvonne. Everything OK?"

"Everything is perfect thank you. Jack, Peter needs to speak with you... OK?"

"Fire away!"

"Jack can you sneak out and meet us at Robert Raikes's House tomorrow for 12:30?"

"Gloucester? Sure! No problem. Can I ask why?"

"Nope! Think of it as a big 'Thank You!'"

"OK. No need to sneak out... something's properly upset my bitch of a wife. She'll be out all day, probably."

"Great! Well, you know what I mean. Do you still have your work logs?"

"My journals? Yes, of course. You know me. Never chuck anything away."

"Can you lay your hands on say... the first 10 years worth?"

"I can do better than that. They are all nice and neatly filed on my laptop. You know what? Sad bastard that I am I still keep a daily journal. That's on my laptop too. Can I ask why you want to know?"

"Nope... I'm just playing a hunch, that do?"

"Yep your hunches are legendary. 12:30 tomorrow then? Bring my laptop?"

"Whoa! We ain't quite finished yet. Last question... cast your mind back... school days. Who was the prettiest girl you knew?"

"Helen Young, the Vicar's daughter. Biggest mistake of my life. Should have waited, not cleared off to travel the world. Why do you ask?"

"That bad eh?"

Jack totally ignored the question.

"Much like you 'n' Yvonne I guess but all I had to remember was holding her hand and a quick peck on the cheek. You're not going to tell me are you?" he chuckled.

"You guessed it! So, tomorrow... Tidy! Suit? Polish your shoes, brush your hair and comb your teeth. We look forward to seeing you again. Bye Jack."

"By Yvonne, Peter. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

=== === ===

"How many questions am I allowed to ask?"

"How many do you want to ask?"

"Lots! And every time I ask you one question it leads to further questions."

"Let's go down and fix some dinner while you shuffle them into some sort of order."

Peter totally enjoyed watching a naked Yvonne move around the kitchen, fetching and carrying as he threw together a simple chicken stir fry with rice. She still moved so elegantly.

"You look good Princess!"

"Why thank you kind Sir," she responded happily while striking a very inviting pose.

The table was set, the meal was ready. Yvonne sat and grinned mischievously. She'd set chopsticks and serving bowls.

Peter grinned and filled the serving bowls accordingly.

"First one to make a mess washes up!" he challenged.

"Agreed!"

They served themselves with practised ease and tucked in, both realising how ravenous they suddenly were.

Peter knew the words he wanted to say and ran them through his head making sure he got them right and with the correct intonation. He waited until the love of his life was just about to stuff the loaded chopsticks into her mouth and said;

"I love you... Marry me!"

Yvonne spluttered in shock. Rice grains spattered across the table. Peter grinned and picked up a napkin, carefully rounding up the errant grains as he awaited her answer.

"Yes!" she replied in the same language, "where did you learn to speak Mandarin?" she said... in Mandarin.

Peter translated in his head, grinned and said;

"I don't speak Mandarin," he said in Mandarin before switching back to English, "My work had me travelling the world. I always tried to pick up a bit of the local language... please, thank you, a pint of beer please, that sort of thing..."

"Fancy a fuck?" teased Yvonne.

"I think that's pretty universal," Peter replied totally un-phased, "I always tried to learn 'I love you... Marry me' so that I could ask you, in the local language, no matter where in the world I was fortunate to meet you again. I've had many contracts in China over the years so a Chinese meal seemed an appropriate time to try Mandarin."

"It was, thank you. Did you understand my answer?"

"I did, thank you. When would be convenient?"

"ASAP? Special licence?"

"Tomorrow's going to be busy but we can make plans on the way."

"I'll need to go to mine... sort out what to wear and pick up some bits and pieces."

"We can go after we finish eating. Give the old boy a chance to recover."

They continued eating, both thoughtful.

"What should I wear?"

"I shall be wearing a suit. I always wear a suit for business. Slacks and jacket for casual and jeans and something for just bumming around."

"And Helen?"

"She'll be dressed for business. She is a successful business woman."

"Trousers or skirt?"

"Never seen her in trousers in all the time I've known her but you don't need to compete. You'd win hands down in a sack." Peter laughed.

"Darling I've worked with Royalty, many Heads of State, Government Ministers and John Smiff, leader of the Bloody Awkward Squad Union. I don't feel the need to compete but I do need to feel comfortable. If I'm in Jeans and a 'T' and everyone else is business class I'll feel uncomfortable. If I'm dressed for business and everyone else is wearing khaki shorts and lurid green shirts I'll feel uncomfortable... erm on second thoughts maybe I won't," she giggled.

"Might be a good idea to pack for a few days stay, things might get interesting."

"Oooo that would be nice! Think we could stay in the fancy hotel down by the river. Sort of honeymoon before the event?"

"Don't see why not I can always sell SW19 to pay for the room and hock the wheels to cover the parking. What will you have for dessert?"

"We could always hock my wheels then we'd still have something to come home in," she chuckled, "what's on offer?"

"I'd usually have fresh fruit I'm afraid. Could dress it up a bit with a scoop of Vanilla Light Ice Cream? If you're very good I could allow a glance at my 'special occasions only' coffee ice cream?"

"Isn't this a special occasion?" she asked sadly.

"Weeeelllll, it is, kinda sorta but if we have coffee ice cream tonight what would we eat on our wedding night?"

"Umm, I'm sure we can think of something," his Darling wife-to-be chuckled dirtily.

=== === ===

As agreed Yvonne washed up. Peter dried up. They dressed, well Yvonne slipped on her dress and sandals. Peter pulled on a pair of old jeans and a 'T'. They headed for Yvonne's.

"Sorted out your questions yet?"

"I've edited them. Suspect I'll get all the gory details tomorrow... Jack said your hunches were legendary?"

"Not really. Jack and I worked for the same global organisation, same division but in different sections. We worked on what the management called Projects. Each project required a number of different skill sets each being supplied by a different section. I might spot something that didn't sit right but was outside my remit. I'd tell the boss and he/she would pass it on to the other sections for investigation when they arrived on site. This would be regardless of it being within their own remit. They might then report that there was a problem within their own remit and fix it or report that they had found an additional problem. And so it went on until there were no problems left to solve. Easy really. We all did it. It was just that I was often the first team in and the last one out. I'd have to tie up the loose ends after all was fixed, hopefully. Nothing special. Next question?"

"Helen only held information on the women that her husband was fucking?"

"Yep and that kept her busy enough," Peter teased.

"She said that your ex, Jack's wife and their daughters were together in the pub?"

"She did."

"The only way she'd have known that was if all 4 woman had trackers in their phones?"

"That is also true."

"Shit! I hope for Jack's sake that Sandra is William's daughter not his!" she hissed vehemently.

"Two things," responded Peter placatingly, "make that three... Helen would not disclose any information that was not germane to our question and it's direct relation to Jack's situation. If Sandra wasn't William's daughter she would not be relevant so wouldn't be mentioned.

Helen didn't say that there were ONLY 4 women present, she only named 4. Any others would not be relevant either. I suspect the Kirsty is also relevant and not just to demonstrate that William was not adverse to incest. Kirsty obviously knew that William was her father, she'd grown up with him, it was entirely possible that Sandra knew she was fucking her Daddy. Bearing in mind that both daughters are in their early 40's and have daughters of their own and both are married, with children, it's entirely possible that William has been fucking his granddaughters as well."

=== === ===

They were up at 6am and on the road by 7.

"Where shall we live? You're place? Mine? Or somewhere we can make our own?"

"I'd like us to spend sometime at mine... just so Mum 'n' Dad know I finally got it right," she said embarrassedly.

"I've no problem with that. Good opportunity to show them how much I love their daughter." Peter chuckled.

They drove in silence for a while each with their own thoughts.

"Where would you like to go for our Honeymoon, Princess? Anywhere in the world."

A contented quiet filled the comfortable car. After a while they pulled into a roadside cafe for a comfort break and mug of tea.

"A little cottage," she said as they started the second leg of their journey. "somewhere where we can wander around the house and garden without needing to be dressed. Somewhere we can go for long walks. Somewhere where we can go for bicycle rides. Somewhere we can get to know each other again. A proper catch up. When we first met we laid our souls bare to each other. Could we do that again? Get any skeletons out of the closets?

"You've got skeletons in your closet?" Peter chuckled.

"I've had an awful lot of cocks over the years and a lot of awful cocks over the years. Haven't been picky as to which hole they used either."

"As I recall you never were and I've never been very bothered about which hole was offered either. As to the quantity, it's a much bigger time-frame. I've not been a saint either although I'll accept that you've had more cock that I've had cunt. Stands to reason ... Anything new and exciting?"

"Pulled a train."

"Neat... how many?"

"Cocks or trains?"

"Cocks."

"Ten."

"10? That's not bad! For the record I was part of a train. Last cock into the station. Poor girl looked totally shattered. Wasn't enjoying it much I thought at the time. I came very fast... well I made the moves and noises very fast. She blew me a kiss and mouthed a 'thank you'. Offered me a private session if I was able to wait a few days. Didn't ring her. How many?"

"Just the two, wanted to see if it got better with time. It didn't. I know exactly how that girl must have felt. After the third cock I just felt like a cum-dump."

"Did you cum?"

"'course I did. Every time a guy unloaded, didn't I?" she chuckled, "never, not even close."