Peter Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you abandoned my naked body to play with your computer?" Helen chuckled.

"Yes Darling," he responded happily, "essential recovery time. Worth it though if this piece of code works, I promise."

Helen rolled onto her side and slid gracefully out of the big double bed. Careless of her total nakedness with a man she hadn't seen since she was twelve and perfectly attired as a Vicar's daughter should be, she walked over to the love of her life and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and enjoyed the feeling of the three loads of spunk that he had deposited in her greedy cunt in the last few hours dripping out down the inside of her thighs.

"What-ya-doin?"

"I've created a few extra fields in the files so that I should be able to index each entry into different categories as required. So, take my bitch of a wife 'frinstance..." he waited until the code had completed...

He typed in 'Marion' -- seconds later the screen was filled with data, each entry complete with category, date and time in chronological order.

"WOW!" exclaimed Helen suitably impressed.

"That's nothing watch this..."

He 'clicked' the Category label. The screen went blank, an hour glass appeared then data was displayed... In category order.

"So we scroll down to category 'Fuck' and... Every fucking fuck since the first up until last Wednesday with place and time and any comments your shit of a husband made. Neat or what?"

"More than neat, very very handy. It'll save a lot of work. How many categories can it hold?"

"A hundred. Zero zero to nine nine. Zero zero is reserved for 'no data' so if she didn't take it up the arse then category 17 will show zero zero and so on."

"Got a category for 'Money'?"

"Didn't see any specific reference to Money."

"I made a note in the 'Comments' file. Just a text file with the tarts name."

"What sort of money are we talking about?"

"The bastard was delighted to tell me what the husband had spent on his kids. Regular pocket money, including increases. Holidays, school trips just about everything. The bitches seemed only too pleased to tell him what they had conned out of their poor hubby."

"You mean I'll be able to find out how much I've spent on the bastards? Check my records against yours? Now that is worth the effort! You used words or the '£' sign when entering the details?"

"The pound sterling symbol"

"Great! Fancy making a cup of coffee while I think it through?"

"I'd prefer something hot n strong that women like in bed," Helen chuckled filthily, "turn around. Let me get my lips around your cock. You can think about Money while we have breakfast."

Jack didn't argue and let Helen rest after about 3:30.

=== === ===

"Hi Mum, sleep well?" chuckled James wickedly.

"Not a wink! This man's an animal... I'm delighted to say. Now, business. The animal is a bloody wizard! Pencil n paper to hand?"

"Yesss Mother!"

Helen rattled off a Sort code and account number.

"Marion sold her parents house for £225k six years ago. Opened an account with Sandra's address. Comparing Jacks logs and my data shows that Jack paid the mortgage on the place from day one. A Right-to-Buy property. Paperwork to prove. Seems the bitch didn't bother to tell him her parents were dead. Time coincides with Peter and Yvonne being told each other was dead. Odd? Also have all financial payments made by cuckolded husbands for support of their bastards. Something to work with? That should keep you busy for a while. Jack's currently working out how to link the GPS positioning data so that we can find out how many sluts are known to each other. Apart from the 8 in the pub on Monday. Anything I need to know?"

"Jack's papers have been received by the Court. Sandra's notice to quit has been delivered and signed for. I'm guessing Jack didn't go home last night. Do you know were Marion spent the night?"

"Yes, Marion was with Sandra all night. Jack sent her a TEXT saying he'd bumped into an old school mate and was getting pissed. Would be home sometime. Didn't get a reply. Marion is still with Sandra."

"How long are you staying up with Jack?"

"Forever if he'll have me. Would that cause problems at this stage?"

"No but best to keep it under wraps. Don't want the Court thinking you've stitched it up."

"Shall do. You know where to find me. Love to all Darling. More as soon as Jack's found it."

=== === ===

"Your cunt fit to fuck Babe?"

"Oh... so you've got bored with your computer for a while and think you can just shove your dick in me do you?" Helen chuckled.

"Nope, done as much as I can for the moment. Need to put it all on the back burner for a while to cogitate. Switch the brain off as it were. Best way to do that is get my cock into your cunt or other places. Could go down the pub and get pissed if you prefer?" Jack teased.

"Fortunately I've got plenty of lube. Let's go back to bed Big Boy!"