Peter Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... so far you've been at one end of a cock and I've, figuratively speaking, been at the other. Any other really interesting skeletons?"

"I've been watertight more than a few times, in my earlier, totally out of control, days. Quite the party piece. I enjoyed it! The other guys and the girls watching me naked, on my knees with a good stiff cock in every hole. Yeah! I enjoyed that. Didn't actually enjoy the sex part much though. Too much going on. Three guys pounding away each trying to cum first. Great for boosting the ego though. Three hard dicks all at once with a room full of people looking on! I think there's a bit of the exhibitionist in me. Would that be an insurmountable problem?"

"Nope, not in the least. Gives me a couple of ideas for our honeymoon destination."

"Really? Do tell."

"Nope!"

"Meanie!"

"Yep," Peter chuckled, "Well spit-roasted was covered quite well first time around. Anything you wouldn't tell me? Bondage? Flagellation anything really perverted?"

"I shaved my cunt while a photographer took loads of photos then let him fuck me all night. Enjoyed that a lot! That was a long time ago."

"Been with a woman?"

"Oh yes! Loads of times. Had a steady girlfriend for... 10 years? She didn't like me being happy to take a length of real cock though. Split up eventually. You ever had a cock?"

"No, I'll be honest I've never looked at another man. Not even compared my cock with another on the beach or in the urinal. Girls are much prettier. I can totally understand a woman fancying another woman. Must be really nice having somebody that properly knows what feels nice for a girl."

"It is so very nice but there is nothing like a real cock filling you up. A strap on, no matter how realistic, just doesn't cum anywhere near. So, you've frequented nudist beaches?"

"Oh yes! Nothing feels better than skinny dipping. You just wouldn't believe how much better it feels without a costume on. Like those girls in their tiny bikinis. You look, enjoy and wonder why they expose themselves so much. Then you swim naked and know what they feel for real."

"Narr, you got that all wrong! They wear tiny bikinis to show off their wares. Hook a guy with loads of money. The smaller the bikini the fatter the wallet."

"Nudist beach?"

"No, skinny dipping in secluded places... lakes, rivers beaches. Anywhere really but nowhere where getting naked and strutting yer stuff was the norm if not required. Not too old to try," she giggled, "if it helps with your thoughts?"

"It does but I don't have a fat wallet so you won't be allowed to wear a tiny bikini... you'll just have to go nekid!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Even on our honeymoon?"

"Yes, with certain provisos."

"That I don't allow any one else near my naked body? I can do that! No problem at all. With certain provisos," Yvonne teased.

"Which are?"

"That you fuck me at every conceivable opportunity."

"Yeah! I can do that! No problem at all."

The quietness as Peter drove towards Gloucester was peppered with chuckles and giggles as the septuagenarian teenagers became closer and closer to their destination.

"You got anything worth admitting? Any dark and dirty secrets in your closet that I shouldn't know about but really want to?"

"Nothing terribly exciting. I've been part of a train. Made several girls airtight, not on my own though. Now that would be something! Countless spit-roastings. Threesomes, foursomes and a few moresomes..."

"That reminds me," interrupted Yvonne, "I've done a more-some. Two guys, their wife and 18 year old daughter. Now that was fun! Hands, mouths, fingers, cunts and cocks everywhere. Never knew who was doing what to whom. Sorry, you were saying?"

"Two guys one wife?"

"Yep! Story was they were both fucking her like rabbits. She got preggers. They didn't bother to find out which of the two done the deed. Just moved in as a threesome and brought up the daughter together. Beautiful girl she was! Very sensitive, lovely touch as well." Yvonne answered dreamily, "do carry on. I'll try not to interrupt again." she ended with a chuckle.

"I've taken more than a few photos. Not of a girl shaving. I'd like to try that... do you..."

"Freshly waxed on Saturday afternoon. Wasn't much to remove though. Bit sparse down there now.

"You waxed? Especially for me?"

"Well I waxed for me to be honest. Knew you particularly enjoyed a smooth cunt and figured that I probably needed all the help I could get. I did enjoy it though, preparing myself for a very special man. Told the girl in the salon that I was going to see a man I hadn't seen for many decades and needed to be tidy. I hoped to get lucky. She offered to do me a landing strip or a heart. I said you preferred smooth when we were in our 20's so I'd go with smooth this time."

"Y'know, I could almost believe that!"

"You should... I did! I'll take you with me when I'm waxed for our wedding. You can ask her to make any shape or pattern you wish."

"I'm hoping we're married long before you need waxing again. Could go back as required afterwards though. Show her that her handiwork worked like a charm."

"You avoiding the question?" Yvonne teased.

"Not at all, where was I before you rudely interrupted?"

"More-somes."

"OK, well let's just say that from what you have said I can honestly say that where you supplied the female part... I have happily supplied the male part. I've had a wife while her husband watched and a daughter while her parents watched. Not being married I've not managed wife swapping but have partner swapped more than a few times. I've screwed on a sandy beach with onlookers and the same in leafy glades.

Tried bondage? S&M?"

"No, never. Haven't actually loved a man since you so I've never trusted one enough to try. That being said... I'd rather like you to put me over your knee and spank me. I think I've been naughty enough to require it, don't you?"

"I think you have but I've no experience of spanking or anything remotely similar. Haven't loved a woman since you left so didn't trust myself not to go too far.

Y'know when you walked out of my life I went into a deep state of shock. I lived in two worlds... work and thinking about you, wondering where I had screwed up. Fortunately I managed to keep them separate but some of my colleagues noticed I wasn't firing on all cylinders. I'd spent the 6 weeks, between asking you to marry me and returning to an empty flat, examining all the possible angles, objections, anything that might prevent us being together. Change of job so that I wasn't away so much or even away at all? Where to live? What would suit you best? Everything I could come up with. All gone the moment I opened the door to an empty flat with no sign of your having ever been there except in my memory. I was not in a happy place!

I threw myself into my work. Every spare moment was spent trying to work out what I might have done that was so bad. I blamed myself for you walking out and I had no idea why.

Each piece of news I had from Marion, about you, made it worse. By the time Marion introduced me to Sandra I was ready to use any female that was stupid enough to offer. Sandra offered everything. I grabbed it all with both hands and a stiff cock. I never loved her. Didn't even like her to be honest. She was female with three holes and all very much available. I used them all at every opportunity. Pregnant? There was no real reason for a girl to get 'accidentally' pregnant in those days. She'd used me, just as Marion had used Jack. Not surprising really, I'd used her enough... my comeuppance. Nothing to complain about. Pay up and look big.

If the kids had been mine I'd be married to her still. Do the right thing and all that bollocks but they weren't they were Williams! As I saw it then, she'd screwed me... as well!

I wasn't a very nice person after that, with regards women, for quite a long time. Fuck 'em and chuck 'em. I used women... didn't abuse them though, not in a violent sort of abuse but dumping them without thought was pretty abusive I realise. Mostly one night stands so that didn't matter. They say time heals. I think it's more like a band-aid, reduces the itch, let's it heal naturally. I did get better. Edged into longer relationships. Still a bastard though. Take them out to a final dinner and tell them I was on the morning flight out, never to return.

I did continue to improve and got to a stage where I'd lay my cards on the table 'I've been burned twice! I'll not make the mistake a third time so don't make any long term plans!'. Those that accepted had a good time, I hope. Certainly tried to make it good for them, holidays, weekend breaks, meals out and shows. All the good stuff but not the ring on the finger good.

Then Marion told me that you were dead. DEAD! Not dying or had passed away or even died. DEAD! Gone. Forgotten. Of no consequence. That fucked me up big time for quite a while but it also straightened me out in a way.

I came to realise that I had been looking for you all those years. Not you the person, you were happily married with children. I couldn't... wouldn't attempt to change that. Love does not destroy another person's happiness. I was looking for another you. Somebody who pressed all the right buttons. Rang the right bells. Someone who's buttons I could press and bells I could ring that would bring her happiness. I think that is why I finally tried longer relationships. Give things a chance. Never happened.

I gave up on relationships. Stopped dreaming of what might have been and settled down to enjoy memories of that little time we had enjoyed together. Every now and then, like daily, I'd wonder where we would be if we were together. Difference was that the thought didn't make me morose any more. I was surprisingly content with my memories.

Sorry to burden you with that but that's the skeleton in my cupboard and you've now exorcised it. Thank you."

"I really did fuck things up for us didn't I? I'm so sorry Darling!"

"You didn't fuck anything up. We both trusted somebody we believed to be a friend. A best friend! She turned out to be utterly false. Marion fucked us good 'n' proper. I've a hunch, a hope, that things are about to get a great deal better for quite a few people in the near future!"

"Can you share?"

"I don't think so... it's a hunch. Nothing concrete. No point in building on sand. Let's wait and see eh?"

"OK, now can I tell you of my BIG and I mean BIG skeleton?"

"Of course."

"You remember Gino? The married guy I was supposed to spend the weekend with the weekend of the marriage? The weekend we met? I flew out to tell him it was over a fortnight later?"

"How could I forget? I went up to Nottingham to tell my bit-on-the-side that it was over as well."

"Well I bumped into him in Paris, series of conferences. It's how we met in the first place. Both multi-lingual specialists. We were there a month and I moved in with him on the first night. We fucked for the month.

Last morning, we're having breakfast in a cafe. 'you're totally wrong in every respect! You know that?' he said right out of the blue.

'What?'

'You can't fuck Peter out of your head! Never! When hell freezes over he will still be there... keeping you warm. I know. I've been there. You are also wrong in walking out on him. You didn't give him a chance to put his side of the story. That was wrong. It's almost as if you wanted to believe it!'

'But my best friend told me! Why would she lie to me?'

'Your best friend was Peter! You didn't give him a chance to lie nor tell the truth. You need to go back, get down on bended knee and beg for his forgiveness and ask him to take you back. Give you another chance.'

'I can't! He's happily married with two children. I can't risk ruining that just because of my stupidity!'

'Then you have to treasure your memories and move on. Build some new memories to enjoy.'

"That conversation destroyed me! Gino was utterly correct. My fault! I didn't wait to hear your side of the story! I existed in a nightmare. Went from job to job like an automaton. Switch me on and I spoke whatever language was required. When finished switch me off. I went from place to place. Bed to bed. Cock to cock. Like you I settled down bit by bit. I was able to do as Gino suggested but I only got any pleasure with a man if I imagined it was you and even that wasn't totally satisfying. I'm so sorry Darling. If I'd known you were still single I'd have searched the earth for you!"

"We've found each other now, it's history. I've heard nothing that would encourage me to ask for my ring back. Have you?"

"No! Nothing at all. If anything it proves we are still a perfect match, don't you think?"

"It does, so back to more important matters... where are we going to live? Your place? Mine? Somewhere that is new to us both so that we can make it ours?"

A contented silence filled the car for more than a few minutes.

"I'd really would like for us to spend some time together at Mine, if you wouldn't mind? I'd like Mum and Dad to know that I finally got sense and loved by the man of my dreams."

"You want me to fuck you while the spirits on your parents watch?" Peter laughed.

Yvonne giggled.

"Yes I think I do. And a lot more than once."

"I can do that! No problema. And afterwards? Any thoughts?"

"You said you still had SW19? Where we first lived together? Time to go back or would you prefer somewhere less hectic?"

"SW19? Yes, we could make that work. I could convert it back into a single occupancy. I use the apartment once a month or so. Helen uses it if she wants a weekend in town. Jake used to use it in the old days, before he retired, as and when. Of course I'm up there for Wimbledon fortnight, just in case. It's only a hop and a skip to the A3 and the M4 if we feel the need to escape."

"You are there for Wimbledon? I go every year. Been to look at the place with very fond memories quite a few times over the years. Could we just move into your old apartment? Do we need the whole building? Just the two of us?"

"We could do that too. Think the couple on the ground floor might get a bit upset with our bed headboard banging against the wall all night?"

"That's just rude!"

"Only just?" Peter chuckled, "OK so what made you try and find me?

"Marion told me you had died. That was a very bad thing to tell me! It really hurt! I'd never get to tell you how sorry I was. To cap it all my Mum died that same year. My Dad had been dead a few years by then. I visit their last resting place on their wedding anniversary and birthdays. Last Thursday was their wedding anniversary. I stood there thinking of them and started thinking of you. Where was your last resting place? Could I maybe visit and say my goodbyes?

Apart from bland Xmas cards I'd not corresponded with Marion since she told me you had died. I rang the landline. Jack answered.

'Where is Peter buried?' No preamble at all. 'When did he die?' he asked in surprise, 'he was fine last week when we spoke!' 'You've spoken to him? Recently?' 'Yes, last week. We don't talk very often... once or twice a year maybe.' 'Where does he live?' 'Same place he's lived these last 30 years... his parents old place.' 'I don't know where his parents lived'. He told me. I asked him not to contact you, just in case it all went pear shaped, and that I'd hopefully contact him soon.

I drove up to yours Friday evening. Lights on but I chickened out and drove home. Same again Saturday. On Sunday I sat outside in the car for an hour trying to build up my courage. Drove home without getting out of the car. Yesterday I decided to walk, only about three and a half miles. Thought that if I hadn't turned back before I got there I could just walk up the drive and press the doorbell. My 'phone said rain at 3pm. I got soaked. I got naked and the only man I've ever loved fucked me senseless. Sorry Peter darling. I should have spoken to Jack years ago. Just didn't realise that I needed to."

"Yeah, you 'n' be both Princess. Funny what trust can do in the wrong hands ain't it? If I hadn't trusted Marion everything would have been so different. For a start I'd have gone straight to your parents."

=== === ===

"Jack! Over here!" Peter called across the open courtyard.

Peter stood. Yvonne also stood. Peter extended his hand.

"Hello Mate! Good to see you again... missed ya!" Peter said delightedly.

"Yeah! Missed you too! Been far too long!"

Jack stepped quickly over to Yvonne.

"You two sorted now," he asked stooping to give her a big hug.

"Yes! Thanks to you," she gave Jack a quick peck on the cheek.

"Well you know what I'm gonna ask... what on earth made you think Peter was dead?"

Jack sat in shocked silence as Yvonne told her story.

"Shit! That's all total bollocks! And the bitch told you Yvonne was dead, Peter?"

As Peter recounted his sorry tale Jack's jaw dropped in utter disbelief!

"Oh My GOD! Why? I'll kill the bitch! I'm so sorry. If there's anything, anything I can do...?

Jack dried up realising there was absolutely nothing he could do to make amends for his wife's lies. He hung his head, covered his eyes and sobbed.

"And neither of you asked me because you saw no reason to disbelieve the bitch!" he said once he'd composed himself.

It wasn't a question but a statement.

Peter patted his mate of many decades on the shoulder.

"Don't beat yourself up over it Mate. History and not your fault. I've a hunch the bitch might get her comeuppance pretty soon."

Jack looked up, uncovering his swollen eyes.

"Anything I can do to help. Anything!" he offered fervently.

"Did you bring your work records?" Peter asked with a big grin.

"Yep! All nice and neatly filed."

"That will do very nicely. Now wipe your eyes there's somebody you want to meet coming your way."

=== === ===

"Helen! James!" Peter called loudly.

Jack stood and spun around as Helen and James approached the table.

"I've booked a private dining room," Helen said as she reached the table, "would anybody object if we didn't do the intro's until then?"

=== === ===

"That's much better," Helen said with a smile, "It's just that I don't like discussing private things in public places, no idea who might be listening and one can never tell how first conversations might go with new people and important items on the agenda. Peter, you are the only one of us that knows everybody. Would you do the honours please?"

"OK people. Our newcomers are Mrs. Helen Peacock my friend and business partner for a great many years and Mr. James Lye, Helen's son and our Solicitor. This is Miss. Yvonne Cardinal, the love of my life. After an inordinate amount of time she has finally agreed to become my wife. You are all invited to the wedding which shall take place as soon as can be arranged. This young man is my best mate Jack Anderson. We've been pals since our school days but have been badly out of touch lately."

Hands were shaken. Hugs were exchanged. The meal came and went during which Helen monopolised Yvonne leaving Peter, Jack and James to make their own topics of conversation as best they could. Coffee was served. The waiter left...

=== === ===

"OK, folks," Helen said as soon as the door closed behind the waiter, "to business. James, if you'd kindly set the scene?"

James steepled his hands and closed his eyes for a moment, as Solicitors do, then started...

"At just after 10pm last Wednesday evening Mrs. Helen Peacock became a widow..."

Yvonne pressed her thigh against Peter's as if to say 'you were correct, something has most certainly changed'. Peter returned the pressure, simply because it felt nice.

"This event," continued James, "caused two agreements to be cancelled. Marked off as having run their allotted period of time. The first being the marriage agreement... 'until death us do part'. Mrs. Helen Peacock being the daughter of a Vicar would not countenance ending her marriage to William Peacock under any other circumstances.