Petite and the Beast Pt. 01

Story Info
An embattled little lady finds a huge savior.
2.1k words
4.36
17.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily(21) and Ethan(28) were into they're second year together. Living together for one full year. It started off so well as these things often do. Ethan had been a great listener, sometimes a little closed off, but generally attentive and by far the best lay Emily ever had. Emily had only had two previous relationships, at 5'1" she was inclined to feel vulnerable and was slow to put herself out there. There was no shortage of suitors, she had a tiny waist, a perfect little ass, D cups that looked too big for her tiny frame and a face that was fairy like in both its structure and resting expression. Her previous partners where pretty effeminate guys, Ethan was a big departure from them. He is six foot of solid muscle, Emily had felt so safe with him. She tended to attract wierdos, there had been three stalkers and two flashers up to when she met Ethan. Men that would spot her in public and become obsessed. The police new her well enough to have a nickname for her, the "Minx". They joked that she couldn't expect to be left alone whilst walking around looking like an AI sexdoll. On one occasion she noticed an officer getting hard as she reported the actions of the latest flasher. Emily was at the end of her tether with men when she met Ethan. But Ethan seemed like a godsend, her sweet protector, with him she would never feel vulnerable again, or so she thought.

The day Emily moved into Ethan's apartment was a heady mix of box lifting, ass grabbing, Chinese food and the best sex she ever had. Ethan was not only taller and more muscular than her previous partners but had a significantly larger appendage and Emily appreciated the difference. She had only ever seen one bigger, unfortunately it belonged to one of her flashers. It scared her at first, putting 8 inches into such a tiny thing was a concern, but Ethan had been a slow and deliberate lover. However, this started to change soon after she moved into his apartment. He would go into moods for a week at a time and display sudden fits of rage. Sexually he became significantly less caring. This culminated with an actual physical attack followed by 3 months of sweetness and light. Emily didn't report the attack to the police at the time, Officer hard-on did not seem like a worthwhile avenue. But three months had gone by, and Ethan had been on his best behaviour, so his suggestion to go on a holiday in the wilderness was not entirely crazy.

Ethan organised the whole holiday, a week in a picturesque cabin by a lake in the woods. They drove for hours on dirt roads to arrive at the reception area for the little sylvan resort of six cabins at a lake. Emily slept for the last two hours, which was good, as she would freak her out if she knew just how isolated they were. They were met in a small reception hut by a large woman in her forties, she must have been 6'2", She couldn't have been a more contrasting figure to Emily who stood between Ethan and the giantess. She introduced herself as Ash(42) and made Emily feel very welcome and relaxed, she had a very motherly attitude, and explained how all the facilities of the Cabin worked. She told them they would be the only guests for the week but asked them not to approach some large sheds on the property for safety reasons, but something about the warning seemed off, this struck Emily perhaps more than it should, but there was an air of mystery now that piqued Emily's interest.

She handed them two keys and called out to her son Tommy (18) to assist them with their bags. A few moments later Tommy appeared at the door, more precisely Tommy fully eclipsed the door. As Tommy entered the Hut it felt like the space just halved, Emily in full shock and awe stumbled backwards into Ash's pendulous breasts. Tommy stood a full 7'3", Jesus Christ thought Emily, we are in bigfoot country. Tommy was a massive collection of outsized proportions. Emily could not help but draw comparisons, his hands where just plain double the size of Ethan's in both length and width, his shoulders were so wide they had to be manoeuvred through the door. He was wearing very baggy dungarees, 'they gotta be custom made' thought Emily, he was not wearing a top underneath and this gave Emily a view of his very muscular limbs and a solid set of pecs. For the first time ever she looked at Ethan and he looked fragile.

Tommy picked up the bags and carried them the short hike to the cabin. From behind his back flexed and rippled as his sinuous muscle looked so alive, 'Its alive' thought Emily as she was reminded of a past sexual fantasy wherein Frankenstein became her pet and squashed her foe between love making sessions. Ethan who was walking in front looked around and she blushed immediately. He grimaced, she had been rumbled in her live action fantasy. They reached the cabin and as Ethan closed the door, he immediately accused Emily of fawning over their giant hostesses ginormous son. "I bet you want to know what is in his pants?" roared Ethan.

"Keep it down you sound crazy," retorted Emily. Ethan once asked her if the guys that flashed her were bigger than him and Emily gave an honest answer, She thought this may have been the catalyst for all of his poor behaviour, so she felt somewhat responsible, like she was cruel being honest. She knew better than to be honest now.

"He is just a kid,", she said " Ewww, I am not a cradle snatcher, I like an older guy."

Sensing that may have been the wrong direction to take it, " I like handsome guys," This one landed, Ethan could believe himself more handsome. Emily wondered to herself if he was more handsome than Tommy, or just more effeminate. Either way this was a bad start to the holiday, Emily figured she should go for a run to allow him to cool off. But she could see his badness was flaring up again, and that they could have no future where she would be truly safe.

Emily put on her tight little running shorts and a sports bra." I will be back in a while after you have cooled down," she shouted as she closed the cabin door. The woods were beautiful, dense but bright, Emily was not her fearful self, this was not the city she thought, full of sexual predators, this was vast unpopulated space to enjoy. Suddenly the Large sheds they were warned of came into view. After a brief rendition of Scooby Doo, she decided that this mystery must be investigated. She approached the sheds as quietly as she could, she figured it was nothing but enjoyed the sense of adventure. Suddenly, she was met with a moaning sound, not pain, definitely pleasure. Just one voice, male, definitely male, very deep. She crept right up to the shed wall and peered through a hole in the aluminium siding. As soon as Emily saw what was in the shed her body was flooded with adrenaline, her hearing went funny, she felt a bit dizzy. The sight before her was Tommy with nothing but his boots on. His cock was mind breakingly huge. This was a superhuman horny teenager. He was ready a dirty book and rubbing his giant glans every few paragraphs. He must be a terror in the library thought Emily.

She suddenly became aware that she was only a few feet away from a man of supreme strength who was in a possession of a cock that would embarrass a horse and he was as horny as f**K. If he decided to take her, she would be in serious trouble. She was pretty sure that she would be seriously injured if he attempted to put it in her without consent. But just as her thought was complete she heard a shout, "What the fuck are you doing," roared Ethan. The jig was up. Ethan grabbed Emily by the hair and dragged her away from her peep hole. He threw her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach. Winded and crying Emily shouted at Ethan to "Please stop, I didn't do anything."

Ethan started to make his way towards her for another kick when he suddenly lost contact with the ground. Behind him was the teenage monster from the shed. Holding Ethan aloft by the back of the neck like a bad puppy. In addition to what would be a wild scene on its own right was the fact that Tommy having acted on complete impulse having heard Emily's cries for help, was holding Ethan aloft whilst his massive member was fully engorged. For a moment Emily wondered if Ethan was going to be raped. He seemed like a helpless ragdoll at the hands of the giant teen. Tommy dropped Ethan to the ground and kneeled on his chest. Ethan's face was an incomprehensible mix of emotions as he tried to grasp what was happening. Tommy was losing his erection, and now his big wet cockhead was sitting on Ethan's chest. "Leave this lady alone you little creep," boomed Tommy. Emily was flooded with adrenaline but all of her panic dissipated as Tommy scalded Ethan for his actions. Tommy's response was measured, she could see he was not excessive in his use of force.

Tommy stood up and over Ethan, who was now being apologetic. Ethan clearly just wanted to leave. Tommy pointed to the horizon and Ethan leaped up and ran. Suddenly it was just Emily and Tommy in the silence of the woods. Tommy suddenly became self-conscious and tried to cover his size with his hands, this was probably one of the few jobs even his huge hands could not carry out. He apologized profusely for his undressed state and ran to the shed, appearing a minute later in his dungarees. Tommy and Emily walked to the cabin in silence. Emily knew he was there as her protector. It was getting late, and Tommy suggested that he sit on the porch overnight to ensure Ethan did not return. Emily thanked him but insisted he came in; she needed some company after the events of the day.

They spoke for hours drinking Ethan's beer, to a salute of "fuck you Ethan," as each beer was opened. Turns out Tommy was going to attend University in Emily's City in the fall. He was very intelligent, sweet and often hilarious, Ethan's red flag had been his sense of humour deficiency. Emily never felt more at ease in male company than with Tommy. Suddenly they heard a car screech off outside, it was the coward Ethan, he had left, but he had also left Emily stranded. Tommy said he would take her into the city without missing a beat. Emily just wondered how he fit into a car, how he fit into anything! They eventually fell asleep on the couch. But Emily woke up the Bed, Still with her tiny running shorts on and sports bra. Tommy must have carried her there, the thought of his huge hands under her ass immediately made her wet. She could not see Tommy, it was all open plan, only the bathroom was behind another door.

Suddenly she heard the shower go on and knew that the sexy giant was just feet away, in all his glory with his pendulous cock slapping his heavy thighs. Emily's hands were now getting very busy on her wet velvet sex. She heard the shower stop and a few moments later Tommy entered the room wearing a robe that was designed for a normal sized man. It was way too short for him and his meaty cockhead was dangling below the hemline. His cock was uncut, it swung slowly under its weight. Tommy made his way to the couch and covered up with a blanket, not knowing that he had just put on a second show for Emily, thinking she was asleep.

She couldn't sleep now. Emily renewed her Frankenstein fantasy, only now he was real, 15 feet away and probably 12inches long. She imagined him plunging into her with his giant fingers, his big heavy tongue lashing at her, the ultimate thought of being entered by him, how it must be so much more than anything she had experienced before. She made herself cum so hard she whimpered. To which Tommy responded from the couch, don't worry Emily, things will get better. Sure, if I was sitting on your face she thought. "Sorry, just a bit emotional," she responded. Emily dosed off wondering what adventures her holiday might bring...She definitely wanted to be fucked by Tommy!!