Petite and the Beast Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily sees the beast in action.
1.4k words
4.41
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was awakened by the sound of a phone ringing. It was coming from the bathroom. Tommy arose from the couch causing it to strain and creak under his immense weight. He strode across the room providing Emily another peak at his massive heft as it swung just below his robe, slapping thigh on each step. His scale was emphasised indoors, animals the size of Tommy were generally kept in barns. He impacted the light as he moved through the room, darkening previously lit corners and encouraging dark sexy intentions in the usually light and wholesome Emily.

He disappeared into the bathroom and the phone was answered. Emily listened intently. She could hear an explanation of his whereabouts; it made her think it was a female caller. He moved further from the door as his voice became too low to decipher anything.

A few moments later and Tommy appeared from the Bathroom and much to Emily's disappointment now wearing his dungarees.

"Are you awake?" he asked in his gentle concerned way.

"Sure," she replied, "what's up, you got a call?" she added.

"Yeah, I arranged to meet someone at the lake today, glad she called, I almost forgot," he stated.

"She," repeated Emily in the tone that implied a special relationship. Whilst feeling that her little fantasy was coming to an end. But took 'almost forgot' as a positive sign in her favour.

"We just fool around every so often, like fuck buddies," he retorted.

Hearing Tommy say "fuck" sent sexy signals straight to her wet centre.

He then added "You should come along; Katie would love you."

Emily was incredibly interested to meet the girl who was at the receiving end of Tommy's considerable affections."

"OK, I will," she retorted.

"Great, you just need a towel, swimwear and some suncream," he said, and provided Emily with directions to their spot at the lake.

"See you in 30," he shouted over his shoulder, as he exited through the cabin door.

As soon as the door shut Emily's hands went into her shorts, her head was filled with events of the previous day. Tommy's unfeasibly large column of cock was a central theme in her thoughts as she brought herself to sweet relief. Emily was usually silent when she pleasured herself, but she completed her sweet pulsing with a loud moan. Tommy was a strong aphrodisiac.

Emily had not packed swimwear, but figured her tight little cotton boxers and a shorts bra would suffice. She threw on a little pair of combat shorts, a plain grey T, and her hiking boots. The whole ensemble was giving strong pocket-sized Tomb Raider vibes.

Emily was the first to arrive, admiring the beauty of the setting. It was a large tree lined lake, totally still but for a light breeze carrying the scent of pine.

She could hear the rising din of approaching voices. She could make out Tommy's voice accompanied by a giggling Katie. As they appeared from the woods Katie looked diminutive next to Tommy's giant frame. Emily was experiencing renewed awe as they both approached. The size difference was so stark it was hard to believe they were both the same species. Katie (18) was 5'9" with large breasts and wide hips, she had a belly and thick limbs, she was sexy with a beautiful face and moved in confident strides. If this was Tommy's type thought Emily, I have no chance. She wore a tiny bikini top and a sarong.

Katie greeted Emily with a huge hug, burying her face in Katies huge tits. They were hot from the sun, soft and pillowy, Emily didn't hate it.

"Lets get some sun girl," said Katie whilst removing her sarong and revealing a big but perfectly formed ass in a tight little bikini bottom.

"Get those extra layers off and some lotion on," ordered Katie.

Emily complied and striped to her little boxers and Sports Bra. Her boxers clung to her little apple bottom cheeks and rode up the split, at the front they pronounced her delicate little mound.

"Can you cover my back?" asked Katie as she handed sun cream to Emily.

Just as Emily started to apply the cream, Katie told Tommy to apply cream to Emily. Her mind began to race at the thought of his giant hands caressing her little torso. Adrenaline began to flood her system causing her hands to shake. She pushed her hands harder into Katie's back to disguise the shake.

Katie let out a subtle moan as she felt the increased pressure. This is a horny girl, thought Emily.

Emily finished applying sun cream to Katie's back and looked to Tommy for instruction on where he wanted her.

"Just lie down on your front," said Tommy.

"Boneprone," said Katie giggling.

Tommy kneeled over Emily and warmed some cream in his massive hands. He suggested she unclip her bra to get full cover. One hand covered her entire upper back, his other hand was placed on her lover back. He rubbed her with slow movements, with a significant but satisfying pressure. Emily's whole body began to tingle as she became deeply aroused. His giant fingers went under the waistband of her boxers.

Her hot little pocket was getting incredibly wet. Tommy than started to apply cream to her legs, his outsized hands went almost fully around her tiny thighs. Tommy's thumb accidentally met with Emily's wet cotton covered mound and came back with a little spider's web of cum. The accidental touch included direct caress of her hard little clit and her back subtly arched in response. Tommy looked at the little arched back and tiny peach ass and wondered if she could take him. His cock started to move at the thought, it wanted to try.

"Lets hit the water kids," shouted Katie as she ran into the lake.

Tommy immediately followed; he had a growing cock to cool down. Emily sat on her towel and was suddenly taken by how tired she was, dramatic events and two hits of adrenaline were taking their toll. She lay on the towel and closed her eyes.

Emily woke from her nap to the sound of moaning, it was Katie, fully empaled on a giant cock. They were only 6 feet away from Emily. Tommy was on top, fucking with impossibly long slow strokes. Emily was witnessing a woman with her little cooch at maximum capacity. There was a picnic blanket over Tommy's massive ass and covering his prodigious hardware, Katies huge tits were out rolling around on each slow deliberate stroke.

Every few strokes, he would push it in a little deeper and Katie's mouth would open like she was gasping for air. Emily was aching to stir her own little honey pot, but she did not move lest they realise she was awake. It was like a scene from Greek myth, he didn't look like a mere human male, more a Centaur, or some such impossibly hung giant.

Katie's chest began to redden, and her breaths quicken, suddenly she gushed "More," he pushed deeper than ever, she almost convulsed, then suddenly went rigid letting out a loud cry, Katie just came like a champ. Tommy got in a few more long strokes and pulled out. Katie grabbed the giant with two hands, he erupted with multiple heavy cables of cum, each hit the ground with a distinctive sound like heavy finger taps.

Emily closed her eyes again lest they see her watching them, she heard them head to the water. She took her chance to sit up, they both played in the water as Emily's mind pondered what she just witnessed. She had her own sexual history and shared dorm rooms, but she never witnessed a man get a woman so orgasmic without a serious amount of effort, a real pounding. Tommy was able to generate the same response with easy slow movement. She figured it made sense given his incredible size advantage.

As she watched the two of them play in the water, Katie wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked him on the nose. Suddenly, her head rolled back, and she let out a familiar moan.

Jesus Christ, thought Emily, they are fucking again, they are actually going to fuck in front of me while I watch.

Tommy started to fuck her hard and fast with about half his cock, Katies head rolled, and she made eye contact with Emily.

"Come on in, the cock is great," shouted Katie...Emily had a decision to make.