Petite and the Beast Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily gets to grips with 13 inches!
1.1k words
4.35
9.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Emily blurted.

One night in the woods and she had gone feral, she thought.

"But I don't swim very well, can you guys come over here," she said with an excited tremble in her voice, adrenaline was getting the better of her again, she was shaking, she was sitting on a towel and placed both hands firmly on the ground to hide her quivering little fingers. In her innocence she sat with the soles of her feet touching, legs bent, and knees wide apart, exposing her wet little princess pocket through otherwise dry cotton boxers.

Tommy pulled himself out of Angie and they both made there way up the riverbank. Like two wet creatures from the sexy swamp, they bore down on Emily with lustful expressions. Tommy had his trunks on, with his huge balls hanging over the waistline, his fully erect cock was pointing out at 90 degrees and swinging in great arcs as he strode towards her. Katie had lost her bikini bottoms in her last tryst showing a plump little clit projecting from her hairless hump, her hard-working triangle top was showing two large erect nipples.

Tommy kneeled in front of her, his massive cock now hovering above her, this was the most intense view she had got yet. Tommy whipped off his trunks, as he did his cock slapped against Emily's knee. She was now aroused and petrified, it hit her knee with such weight, leaving a wet print, half lake water, half pre-cum. Katie saw this and giggled. She leaned in and licked Emily's knee.

"It tastes nice, you should get some from the source," she said.

"Stop being such a big ape," Katie scolded Tommy, then directed him to lie on his back so the girls could have some fun. Emily wanted the power Katie had over Tommy.

"Let's each take a thigh and inspect the goods," said Katie taking the lead and sitting bare assed on his tree trunk of a thigh.

Tommy's cock was now as hard as it ever was, a full 13.5inches long, the shaft was 7 inches thick at the top slowing expanding to an incredible 9 inches thick right at the base. Seeing it this close Emily was pretty sure she was unable to accommodate him.

But Emily liked Tommy, he saved her when she needed it, she suddenly felt a great warmth for him and decided she was going to please his massive cock and stop being intimidated by this lovely guy.

Emily straddled his gigantic thigh and pulled herself up to the tip of the colossal cock using her two hands on its obscenely girthy base. An attempt to put his huge cockhead in her mouth was quickly aborted, lest they pull up to the emergency room looking for it to be removed. Emily pulled back his foreskin and licked his head right at the frenulum. Tommy moaned loudly at this and she got her ass grabbed by a massive hand as a reward.

Emily had previously noticed that Tommy's fingers were huge. He removed her cotton boxers and moaned as he found her wet little opening. His middle finger entered her with a pop and was met with a hungry lick on his apple sized cockhead. It was soon followed by his ring finger, Emily had never felt so much size between her legs, just two fingers and this was more than Ethan's whole cock. She wriggled in pleasure and ended up lying sideways by his cock and along his thigh, with legs akimbo.

Emily suddenly felt a tongue on her inner thigh, working its way to her centre. She knew it would feel so incredible to be licked and stuffed full at the same time so she let Katie do her thing and continued to lick Tommy's cock head and pull him off best she could with her tiny hands. Events were heading towards the orgasm of Emily's life, she was wrapped around a giant cock, making it moan, Katie was a clit licking champion and Tommy's girthy fingers were creating hitherto unknown sensations of sexy goodness.

As Emily's orgasm started to build, she pulled faster on Tommy whilst focusing hard with her tongue on that magic heart shaped spot at the head of his cock. Tommy could feel her little pocket pulse on the heft of his fingers, Emily started to climb up Tommy's cock as her orgasm hit. Tommy's cock erupted at the sight of the little nymph convulsing around his massive organ. Emily could feel his cock shooting great lines of cum, she watched a few shots in amazement and placed her little mouth on this cock to catch the rest, she caught one, but it was too much for her. She swallowed some the rest ran down her delicate face.

Emily lay on top of Tommy's now flaccid cock as Katie gently caressed Emily's ass. Fully soft he was still huge. Emily pinched the skin and held it up like a puppy, it weighted as much as a puppy. She than put the whole head in her mouth, just cos she could while he was soft. Then she sat on Tommy's pubis and draped his flaccid horse cock across one of her thighs.

"Hey, Katie, you like my humungous cock," she asked with a cheeky little giggle.

"I sure do little lady," replied Katie.

"Mind if I suck it?" asked Katie.

"Why not at all," Emily picked up the huge flaccid cock like it was her own and pretended to masturbate. As Katie's face got close, she tapped her on the face with it like a veteran pornstar.

Emily grabbed it near the head and put it in Katie's mouth. Katie must have some serious oral skills all round thought Emily, because as soon as was put in her mouth it started to get hard. Emily's thighs were closed around the base and she could feel the increasing girth as Katie went to work. Katie could swallow the head when he was fully hard. Her hands could grip more cock, maybe Tommy was appreciative of the difference. Emily started to rub her clit on the base enjoying the show Katie was putting on.

Tommy grabbed Emily and brought her to his lips. They kissed and she was unsurprised to notice his large tongue. He whispered in her ear that she was incredibly sexy. That he wanted to be inside her, he wanted to put his hard cock in her tiny little wet pocket. He wanted to cum in her so much.

"It's only our second date," Emily joked, not knowing how to respond. Tommy suddenly let out a loud moan, and Emily could feel long ropes of cum hit her ass, back and hair. She looked around to be met with a cum drunk Katie sporting a gormless proud grin.

Maybe I could stuff it in soft, she thought...