Petite and the Beast Pt. 04

Story Info
Emily gets impaled by 13 inches. Can you imagine!!
933 words
4.5
9.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily slid down Tommy's cum covered torso till her wet little elastic met with his softening slab of cock. She sat upright on his wet belly and picked up his heavy member. It was soft enough to bend with a slightly hardened core. Just enough to try and stuff inside. His giant bulbous head with it's huge flare was reduced to what almost looked like a normal big cock's size. She rubbed it on her opening and fingered it into her wet passage. Semi rigid it was still huge. As soon as Tommy's deflated head was in it started to stir.

She could feel its slow expansion in every direction. As it grew it explored deeper into her. It widened, stretching her soft little walls, she was aware of it passing the point of anything she previously experienced. She moved further up Tommy's torso, lest she be impaled beyond her limits. She could see it move in her belly. Her little honey pot was being stirred now. Every nerve ending in her velvet entrance was sparking in ways she never felt before. She was now lying on Tommy's chest, with her little pussy stretched around his now fully hard cock.

"So much cock," she moaned looking up into his face.

"That is just the tip baby girl," Katie said in an excited voice.

Emily could feel it twitch and pulse inside, the sensations were almost overwhelming her. Tommy's cock head had a flair of about 9 inches around. Emily could feel it like he had a knot in his cock, they were locked together like a pair of rutting animals.

"Can I put more in?" moaned Tommy, now desperate to fuck her tight little body.

"Be gentle... slowly... I trust you," moaned Emily, now eager to feel the next level of fullness and have her sparking nerve endings be ignited further by his immense girth.

He started to feed her more cock with increasingly longer slow strokes. She could feel the flair of his cockhead opening areas that had never been touched. Each deeper stroke came with the increased thickness of his gradually widening shaft. Her excited clit was being pulled in on each stroke due to his immense size. That is new, she thought, among so many other new sensations.

"Girth... Fucking Girth," she moaned loudly. "So much fucking Girth"

Katie was sitting between Tommy's thighs enjoying the immense spectacle of such a petite girl impaled by so much cock. His massive balls suddenly got her attention, they started to move around as his giant hanging sack retracted pulling his balls tight to his shaft. She knew this meant he was getting fully aroused, that he would want it in all the way now. If it was girth that Emily was after she was about to get stretched and filled in a way very few woman ever are.

Tommy grabbed Emily's tiny hips and pushed in as much cock as he could. Emily could feel his massive head break through her cervix and came instantly. It was the deepest orgasm of her young life. She went rigid as she orgasmed and was at the mercy of Tommy's deep trusts. Her pussy pulsated and clenched around the base of his cock like a sexy little cockring. Tommy's pulsing cock expanded as her pussy clamped.

The sudden jolt of more size gave her a succession of orgasms. Her body shook, shivered, and flopped around as she was pounded. She drooled as she entered a semi-conscious state of ecstasy, only too be brought back to consciousness by the sheer physical demand of accommodating so much cock.

"Cum inside me," roared Emily now in a wild state of pleasure and pain.

Emily's tight stomach was rising and falling with each massive stroke. Emily winced as Tommy fully withdrew and his huge cockhead popped out. Tommy wanted to feel the pop of her pussy as he entered her fully engorged. He pushed his massive cock in holding Emily by the thighs. He needed to hold her in place for entry, as force was needed to open her up again. Tommy pushed it right to the balls and started to pump out cum almost directly into her little womb. Emily came again as she felt his cock pump its load. Tommy trust into her a few more times and slowly pulled himself out of her stretched pussy.

"Fuck," she moaned, "I think you broke my pussy". Her pussy felt empty without Tommy inside, it felt changed.

"Poor baby," said Katie as she gave Emily's swollen pussy a long tender lick. "You just graduated from the girthy cock academy, yeah, gold stars all round," she said with her mock gormless grin, holding up her hand to imitate holding a thick cock.

Emily's wet ass slid off Tommy's stomach. She rested her head on his hip and gave his now floppy giant dong a hug and a kiss.

"It's the most beautiful cock in the world," she said, feeling post orgasmic bliss. Her pussy throbbed with a dull pain, but she liked it. It felt satisfying, like she had conquered a mountain of cock.

She became aware that she had reduced Tommy to being a mountain of cock and felt a little ashamed.

"Thankfully, it is attached to one of the greatest guys in the world," she declared, realising that she was really falling for Tommy.

"Shucks," said Tommy, who was falling for Emily. "Let's hope we have this much fun when I come to the city."

"Yeah, road trip," shouted Katie.

Emily wondered where all of this was going...