Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A woman seducing you. When did that become something you'd refuse, Ronald?"

"When she looks as old as my mother."

"Well, just do your best. I'd like to start them in the exotic dresses and lingerie of French aristocratic women before the revolution. You know, gowns with tits up high, exposed right to the nipples! One of these girls is really stacked and the other one has a great ass."

"Say no more, William. I'll talk to Ms. Van about it as soon as you give me the word and a list with their measurements."

"Got those already. Let's aim for a week from Friday at my place. But don't expect to be screwing them, at least not yet."

****

Finally, it was Friday and time to visit Petra. The men arrived together bearing gifts: fresh flowers, two bottles of a good Chablis and a litre of quality scotch whiskey. They fully intended to help their hostess with her shop and with an orgasm or two afterward.

They stepped into the empty little gallery a minute before closing time. Petra locked up and pulled down the shade before they launched into fond hugs and kisses. She was so excited to see Ronald again, and immediately remembered writhing passionately under his big cock. The look on her face told him that she would be his again tonight, just like old times.

"I have some ideas for rearranging this place. Can we work first and then reward ourselves after with some food and drink and...."

The last word hung there unspoken but both men heard it loud and clear. They grinned at each other knowingly. Sure, they'd work for their reward.

"Here's a sketch I drew for the shop. Can we do this? It will create a private space for my erotic prints."

An hour later all three had heaved counters and standing displays into the new configuration. The plan was sensible, but the work had left all of them breathing hard.

"Enough work, guys! We'll go up and indulge now," Petra stated, then winked at Ronald. He knew.

"Excuse me for a few minutes," she said when they were upstairs. "Help yourselves to drinks while I freshen up. My feet are killing me! These heels aren't as comfortable as my sandals."

"What do you think, Ronald?" William whispered when she went into the bathroom. "Will we get laid tonight?"

"I'll bet one month's salary on it, Old Boy."

"Great! But I won't take your wager on that one."

When Petra reappeared wearing a short robe and apparently nothing else, they knew what was in store for them. Ronald poured her a big glass of wine. She smiled and looked at him with lust in her eye. Petra loved being with these older men, fucking them until they couldn't walk straight. She knew how to treat them in bed, and wanted them to push her to incredible heights of passion too.

Sometimes she wondered what this feeling was all about. Was it the thrill of her control over mature men, or a desire to be controlled by them? Was it dominance or submission on her part? Sexual feelings are complex, and Petra's hunger for older, more experienced guys was intense. Two stood here right now, and she urgently wanted to take on both of them!

"Are you guys hungry? We can order some food now if you want," the hostess offered half-heartedly.

"Hope you're on the menu, Petra. That's how I want to dine," Dennison replied with enthusiasm, and she wasn't shy about agreeing.

"I'd like that. It's been two years." Then she grinned lewdly. "Come on, you two. William, you can watch us before your turn. You already had me twice last week, you know."

The professor could see that Petra was as hot for Ronald as he was for her. They practically ran for the bedroom while he tagged behind, a glass and the bottle in hand. If he was going to watch them in bed, he was going to fully enjoy it.

As suspected, Petra was naked beneath her skimpy robe. And ready to play too- her bed had already been turned down before they got there. Bare arms clutched Dennison close as she tore at his clothing to strip him. He was literally climbing into her mouth, devouring lips that he'd wanted for the past two years.

Sex with Petra was addictive, and Ronald needed his fix immediately. In moments, they were sprawled across her bed, Petra eagerly pressing her fine tits against her evening lover's bare chest.

"I need it so bad!" she moaned. "Get into me. Quick, Ronald!" and she grabbed for his big cock, already hard for her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Spread for me, Pet!" and she rubbed it along her moist pussy lips.

"Already wet? Here I come!"

The professor had just settled in for the show when his friend started to push deep into the hostess. "Might as well get comfortable," William thought, kicking off his shoes, his eyes rivetted on the couple.

Petra grimaced from Ronald's thick member, but she desperately wanted it.

"Slow at first to loosen me up. Then pound the Hell out of me. Give me your cock!" her impassioned voice ordered.

Ronald did as he was told. Soon they were rocking back and forth, him plunging furiously into her tight pussy while she thrust back mightily. The slap-slap-slap of groins was accompanied by a chorus of animal sounds- grunts, groans, and satisfied moans that echoed through the room.

Edward could feel the heat of their lust- even smell it from his front row seat right beside the squeaking bed. His eyes gleamed as he tossed back another drink, not missing a moment of the action. These were the good old days come back to life, voyeurism at its best.

Petra was soon bathed in sweat and Ronald's back glistened from the intensity of their wild sex. Then they stopped and the professor thought the act was finished, until his friend clambered to his knees and pulled his partner up with him. She knew what he wanted, quickly kneeling in front, thighs wide apart and head down to the bed. Dennison grinned over at Edwards as he thrust his rod home again.

On with the show!

Now Ronald was really giving it to her hard. His big hands grasped Petra's rounded hips and pulled back firmly each time he ground up into her body. Petra moaned passionately, driving herself back against her lover, crying out for more. The professor knew that this couldn't last much longer, the way they were going at each other. Edwards jumped to his feet and began to undress. Quickly! Soon it would be his turn!

"Ugh!... Ugh!... UGH!... Yeah!... Yeah!... YEAH!!!!"

Ronald was there now, his cock on autopilot, pumping ropes of seed into Petra's juicy channel. The professor smiled knowingly, recognizing how she would be literally milking him with her inner muscles, taking every drop that he had to give. Another couple of heaves and then it would be his turn to fuck this desirable young woman.

Dennison had stopped moving, so the professor grabbed his shoulder.

"Well done, my friend. Now move aside!"

Then William was on Petra. She was still on all fours, poised on the brink of an orgasm, but not quite there. His stiff cock pushed easily into her much-used pussy, as he tried hard to ignore that Ronald had left his calling card. In any case, it was his turn, sloppy seconds or not.

Meanwhile, Dennison staggered into the bathroom to clean up, then to the lounge to recuperate on the sofa. He knew there might be more to come.

"Fuck me, William. I still need to come. Like we did last week," Petra panted, still searching for breath but anxious for more of what she craved.

He knew what that meant- slow and deep, a steady motion to build up until it rocked her world. That way, Petra could use her hand to bring herself to the top. Her skilled fingers would ensure that his orgasm and her climax were timed perfectly. What a lover! Nobody could do it like Petra!

The professor was just nicely underway when Petra began to shift away from him. Didn't she want this? But it was something else.

"Got to change position. Getting too hot. On your back, William."

"Ah... she wants to ride me now. Hell, yes!" he realized, and flopped down immediately as she turned to come atop him.

Petra straddled his prone body, seized his swollen member and slowly slid down. Deeper. Deeper, until he was buried to the hilt, and she began lifting herself back up. Delightful! He could admire her lovely tits with those long, stiffened nipples while they fucked.

Better still, he could watch her stealthy fingers working her clitoris, flying across it until she came. Professor Edwards' favourite position- a visual feast for the voyeur! He couldn't help but come too.

It didn't take long because Petra was already fully primed by Dennison. Soon she was pistoning on her knees while Edwards arched his back to launch his cock into her at the same time. He knew his back would ache in the morning, but what the Hell!

Meanwhile, Petra desperately needed to get there. He could tell by the intensity of her moaning now. Her eyes were jammed shut and her fingers stroked faster and faster on her screaming clitoris- like a violin virtuoso ending a spirited piece.

He was close too, humping and watching. Fucking and staring at her magnificent body in full sexual flight. Then the music swelled to a crescendo and both of them hit the highest note at the same time. Petra's toned muscles clenched firmly again and again as she lurched atop William's driving, spurting instrument.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck meeee!!!! Petra wailed as the professor kept pounding into her now-oozing slit, shooting the last of his own heavy load inside.

All too soon the piece was finished, and the players lay sprawled across the wet bedsheets, the sagging stage that had supported them through their performance. Dennison stood by the bedroom doorway as they struggled for more air. He was still naked, smiling at no one in particular. He was grinning at what was going down tonight in this little flat.

Yes, Petra was back, and so was the promise of all the hot sex that came with that. An incredible young woman! He waited impatiently for them to settle before he finally spoke.

"Are you ready for some more, Pet?"

"Yes... just give me a minute, Ronald."

"I can wait." Then he fucked her silly.

Later on it was William's second turn.

Red-hot, sex-mad Petra was back!

Please rate or comment. Thanks. Though the story is just underway, I can't work for the next month. Will Petra's erotic prints sell out? Will she host a blow-out gallery opening? Will the two new models pose AND screw? Stay tuned.

12