Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh!" Petra enthused in an aroused voice.

Professor Edwards continued to move around, shooting different angles, but the lovers were completely engrossed in their pleasure, oblivious to his voyeuristic intrusion. When he'd seen enough from this perspective, William Instructed:

"Now you'll change position. Help Petra up onto the desk, facing away from you.... Yes, from behind now. She always likes that.... OK, we'll record it right to the end.... Ready now?.... Really wide stance, Petra, on your elbows, head down.... Ronald, take her hips.... I'll shoot from a side angle so nothing is missed.... Go slowly and make the feeling last. And begin.... Fuck your lovely secretary, Ronald."

Petra felt whorish up on the desk, completely naked with her shapely arse fully exposed. Her dripping vagina was clearly visible- that is, until it was stuffed again with Mr. Dennison's fat cock. She was aware that her tits hung down, the aroused nipples hard and pointed. Petra wanted them to see everything because she was their slut to relish at times like this.

The professor continued to shoot video as 'Mr. Wealthy' banged Petra from behind atop the office desk. Hands on her naked hips, he pulled her heart-shaped ass against his groin as he thrust deep into her pussy. Her naked breasts swung with each jab as her Friday evening lover kept up a steady, firm pace with Petra's pliant body. She moaned, he groaned, and the professor wished that he was performing, instead of just recording the scene to enjoy later.

After plenty of this vigorous sex, Petra was beginning to tire. Her body glistened under the spotlights, illuminating the curves and shadows of her lovely form. Any reservations she might have had about coming to the apartment to pose had long since disappeared. Now she was consumed by her need to peak and explode in another soul-satisfying orgasm. This handsome man could take her there with his magical cock! She told him plainly:

"Fuck me, Ronald! Really give it to me now! Fuck me hard! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuc...." she chanted mindlessly.

Dennison pounded into her now, this fantastic young woman on all fours atop the big desk, spread wide for his pleasure and begging for more. His mighty sword would give this sexy young thing everything she wanted and more! Harder, faster and deeper, Ronald thrust his powerful weapon into her silken sheath. Now sweat poured down his straining forehead as he neared a massive orgasm:

"Oh jeez, Petra... ugh... ugh... I can't!... Ugghhhhh! Here it comes!!.. "

His body slammed against his partner's, jerking uncontrollably, sending blasts of cum into her depths. Each hard jab pressed against her engorged clitoris, stimulating it, and finally triggering her own heated climax.

"Mmm.... Oh my god!... Oh yeah.... Yes... yes.... YES!... Nnnggghhh!!!"

Professor William Edwards had become a peering voyeur, watching Petra Stanwick's spectacular orgasms during the past month. Not only watching, but also recording them to play over and over again until the next Friday evening sex session. The way her naked body moved when she climaxed absolutely fascinated him, and this time was as intense as always. He watched her muscles clench and spasm until she finally came to rest.

But, there were only a few minutes before his other two guests were scheduled to arrive. Fortunately, Lezlee and Desiree were a bit late, giving the lovers time to slip into the two bedrooms. Petra found her stretch body suit and leg warmers for the mock video, while Ronald changed into a second costume- colourful silks, crazy shades, and a teased wig. He would be a rock star carrying a purple electric guitar.

****

"Hi Petra. We're so glad to see you again!" Lezlee burst out as the two guests arrived.

"Lezlee! Desiree! Hi. I didn't know you were coming tonight," she stammered.

Professor Edwards saw her confusion and moved quickly to cover the situation.

"They're here to costume up and appear as extras in the mock video setup I told you about. Ronald borrowed Eighties glam costumes for them."

"Your clothes are set out in my bedroom, ladies," he continued. "Come back for some drinks with us before we start the shoot. Ronald, take Petra to the kitchen while I set up, will you."

Ronald had seen Petra's confusion and wondered if she was concerned about posing with the two women. William had confided her worries that they might consider her a lesbian after the last session with Lezlee.

"Petra, you were amazing as always tonight," he complimented. "But, I'm not sure that you're pleased to see those two, are you?"

"Not really. I don't want sex with her again. I slipped up last week, but I'm not a lesbian."

"OK, I understand that. Let's do the music vid, then we can all just party together. William and I will take care of them after that. Maybe you could operate the camera instead of him?

"Sure, if you show me how."

"It's simple. Press the button and be sure to move slowly, just like your cell camera."

"Good. I'll do it."

After a short while, the two extras burst out of Ronald's bedroom like bounding cougars. One wore gold lame, the other silver- very short, tight sequined dresses, with low scooped necklines. Half of their generous tits were exposed above, while any sudden move would show the delights between their thighs.

Teased hair, piled high was combined with tottering heels to make them taller than the other three. The glitter look was complemented by contrasting neon feather boas. However, decked out in her hot pink Eighties spandex dancewear, Petra was not lost next to these two shimmering sluts.

"Fashion photos before we start the video shoot," the professor called. "First Ronald and Petra, while Lez and Desiree enjoy a drink and watch. They'll be next. Everything's set out for you in the kitchen, ladies. Help yourselves."

For the next half hour or more, the four of them modelled in pairs for William's camera. Fashion photos and suggestive shots; cheesecake and even some flashing had everybody loosened up for more. Petra's earlier reservations gave way as she relaxed, posing with Lez and Desiree like an old pro. After all, this was her fifth session in front of the professor's camera.

"OK, now let's do the video, starting with Ronald," William called. "Cue up the music, and grab your guitar. Everybody ready? Lip sync to it. Take One."

"Now look at them yoyos, that's the way you do it

You play the guitar on the MTV.

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it

Money for nothing' and your chicks for free."

"Jump in Petra and start dancing!" the professor instructed above the din. "Right in close.... Be careful by the guitar.... Dance moves- shake it!"

"We got to move these microwave ovens

Custom kitchen deliver...ies.

We got to move these refrigerators

We got to move these colour TVs"

"OK, Lezlee, Desiree. Crowd in there now and really throw those bodies around. He's a big star.... Show some bouncing ass for the camera.... Wrap your boas around his neck.... Come behind him now, Petra.... Run your hands over his cock.... That's it...."

"I shoulda learned to play the guitar

I shoulda learned to play them drums.

Look at that mama, she come in stickin' in the camera

Man, we could have some fun.

That ain't workin'. That's the way ya do it

Money for nothin' and your chicks for free."

Everybody was fawning over the rock star, and the professor got it all on his camera. As the final bars of the song faded away, the groupies were pawing their idol, kissing and hugging him, clutching for his groin.

"That was great!" William exulted. "No need for another take."

None of the women seemed to be listening as they dragged Ronald to the sofa and began to pull off his clothes while shedding their own. Lez and Desiree were so caught up in their star-struck roles that Petra needn't have worried about them. They clearly wanted sex with the rock star, and William continued to shoot it.

A few minutes later, the time had come. Ronald was down to his boxers and the two extras' glittering dresses lay on the floor. The hungry cougars were devouring their idol, and Petra could see that the professor wanted to get into the heated action too. She reached for the camera.

"Join them while l take the pictures."

He grinned and passed the camera to Petra with one simple instruction. "Get plenty of closeups!" He quickly stripped down and joined in, grasping Desiree while Lezlee went for Ronald.

A few minutes later, Petra was moving around the lounge, shooting photos as the professor feverishly fucked Desiree while her friend slathered those Botox lips around Ronald's fat tool. This was different for Petra- she was usually at the centre of the action, not just observing. But watching it like this was exciting all the same. It was easy for her to imagine William's cock in her own sopping pussy or Dennison's big cock down her throat. Petra was discovering voyeurism!

Things were moving quickly. They switched partners, with Ronald ploughing into Desiree's fat pussy from behind, while Lezlee swallowed the professor's cock. As the photographer, Petra was aware of sex like never before. The moans and groans, the erotic close-ups, and even the smells had never been as noticeable when she was a participant in the acts. She became aroused and wet, wanting to leave the camera and join the action.

Suddenly her need became too urgent! Petra stripped off quickly, and looked for a place to join in the orgy. Approaching Ronald and Desiree, she stood naked, facing him while straddling the woman's hips. Dennison wrapped his arms around her waist and his lips around a nipple. As he continued to fuck Desiree, Petra arched her body toward him, offering her pussy. He began to finger her clitoris, nicely lubed now by her flowing juices. It felt so good to her!

Things evolved continually in a free-flowing five person romp. Ronald moved on to fucking Lezlee, while Petra lay back on the sofa, seductively spread for William. He was rock hard after Lez's mouth action and eagerly buried his cock into Petra's depths. Filming was fun, she admitted to herself, but fucking was even better! She held onto the professor's hips and tilted her pelvis up to drag him even deeper.

Desiree wasn't left out by the two pairings. Ronald lay on the carpet as Petra watched from her position underneath William on the sofa. Lezlee rode Dennison from atop his cock, a cowgirl on her bucking stallion. At the same time, Desiree knelt above his head, dragging her greedy pussy back and forth across his sucking mouth. Meanwhile, the two roomies, embraced and kissed above him- a perfect threesome!

The harder the stallion bucked, the more his two riders squealed. All at once, Ronald erupted with thrusts so strong than Lez nearly fell off. As Petra watched, she knew that he was blasting his cum into the woman, and she could see that Desiree was nearly suffocating him as she rocked herself to a frantic orgasm against his face. Meanwhile, Lezlee fingered hard to bring herself off. Soon, all three of them had blown over the top and lay in a heaving heap of spent sex.

The lurid spectacle on the carpet gave a finishing kick to the professor's furious onslaught. He rammed his rod into Petra's oozing channel faster and faster, dragging it against her swollen clitoris, source of the heated pleasure spreading through her body.

Now both were in a sexual frenzy as they climbed to the top. William hit his peak first, driving into Petra until the wheels literally came off his sex machine, leaving him lurching and gasping as he spewed streams of seed. Then Petra was there too, arching against him to release all the intensity that had built within her!

"Fuck me, William.... Fuck me.... Fuck meeee!... Ugh! Ugh!.... UGHHH!!!!"

Now they all were finished.

****

The evening began as an artistic photo shoot, but it had degenerated into another wild orgy of unadulterated porn. And, nobody minded at all.

So much for the Eighties.

Bring on the New Millennium!

12