Petrified of the Injection Required

Story Info
He helps by giving her the injections she requires.
1.5k words
4.53
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been neighbors for nearly three years, Tom was nearly 50 and widowed before Tara moved in next door. Tara at 25 had separated from her long-term boyfriend three months ago. It was a week after she was discharged from hospital and Tom had gone in each day just to check she was managing.

The district nurse was coming in each day to give her an injection and change her dressings. On this day Tom found Tara in a state of distress. The district nurse had telephoned to say that she was ill and would not be able to attend to Tara for at least three days. Tara was sure that she could do the dressing herself but the injections were a different thing. Tara had always been petrified of injections. Tom said that it was no problem he would do the dressings and give Tara the injections.

"I would not feel comfortable about you giving me the injection."

"I am not sure you have much option. I didn't notice a queue of people lining up outside to take on the task and you need the injection. I am quite used to giving injections."

"You may be but this one is injected into my bottom."

"All the better, you have the most gorgeous arse, sorry bottom. I definitely will not take no for an answer now."

She knew he was at least partly teasing her but she went bright red and couldn't hold his smiling eyes.

"I am serious I am scared silly of injections and the added embarrassment of you see my, seeing my...."

"There are many words for it but bottom will do right now. I am old enough to be you father and you are old enough to not behave like a child. I can understand your phobia about needles and will do whatever it takes to make it as stress free as possible. Now shall we do the dressing or the injection first?"

"Well if you would do the dressing that might give me the chance to prepare myself for the injection. Everything is set up in my bedroom shall I go and bring it down?"

"No it is best if you are as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Your bed is probably the sensible place."

Having shown him where everything was she sat on the bed and realized that the summer dress she was wearing did not make getting to the dressing on her stomach very easy. Tom saw her dilemma and said for her to take it right off or at least pull it up below her bra. She opted for the less revealing but did feel very exposed as she lay back with only a brief pair of knickers below her boobs.

The dressing was no problem but Tom could feel the tension building in Tara as she sensed that the injection would soon follow. He asked her how the nurse had given the injection on previous days, as he knew that she was not ready for one now.

"The nurse has given me a sedative, each day, as she said she has never seen such a strong fear of the needle. It relaxed me just enough to enable her to give me the jab."

"Well I cannot give you a sedative so I will have to try and relax you somehow else. I suggest that a massage is our best option."

"I am not sure that would be right. It is very kind of you to offer but...."

"I don't mind whether it is injection without a massage or injection after a massage. Either way I am going to give you the injection before I leave here today."

Not waiting for an answer he started massaging her starting close to the dressing he had just applied. He worked up her body away from her knickers until his hands were just below her bra. Her words had said no but her body noticeably started to relax as her eyes closed. Given the limited area he was massaging it was really more caressing than massaging. He moved so that he could massage her from her feet right up to her waist. She did not open her eyes or say anything at this change.

Now he worked her muscles and as she did so her legs fell apart and he was shocked to see that where her knickers covered her pussy the material was stained and soaking wet. He decided not to say anything and tested the water by concentrating on the tops of her legs and brushing the soaking panties. The first time drew a small gasp from Tara but no protest. This encouraged Tom who now concentrated almost totally on the wet patch between her legs. Very quickly all pretense of massage was dispelled. She did manage the slightest of protests as she felt him take hold of both sides of her knickers. The protest was completely negated by her lifting her hips to enable them to be pulled down her legs and off.

He adjusted her slightly and she was stunned as he brought his mouth down managing to find her clit with his tongue first time. Her body went rigid as he sucked the swollen erect clit into his mouth. He knew she was very aroused but had no idea just how much. Tara was taken completely by surprise, as it was the act of him going down on her that triggered her to explode in orgasm not the exquisite suction on her clit. She had pleaded with her ex to go down on her and his refusal had upset her. Now just the sight as his mouth found her pussy was all it took for her to completely lose herself. The waves hit her time and time again. He clung onto her as her hips sought to maximize the exquisite contact of his mouth.

As she started to come down from the extraordinary orgasm she just kept on apologizing to Tom. Tom was soon laughing at her and asking why she was apologizing as he had loved watching her enjoy such a lovely orgasm.

She said that she had experienced extreme sexual arousal twice before when she had become petrified. Once she had orgasmed from the fear alone without any sexual contact. The other time her boyfriend had benefitted from her reaction to fear. Tara was mortified that Tom had witnessed her in such a humiliating and embarrassing situation. While still trying to placate the stressed Tara, Tom pointed out that he was still to give her the injection.

"You do look more relaxed now than you did earlier. How are you feeling about it now? Would me relaxing you by massaging your bottom and giving you no notice but giving the injection when you relax work?"

"No but I might be able to relax enough after you massage my bottom to tell you when I am ready."

Tom wasn't sure but decided that he would enjoy massaging her bottom at least as much as she would. She told him where to find massage oil and quickly settled on her stomach. Her bottom presented the most glorious sight and when he poured plenty of the oil over the whole area Tom realized that his erection was once again standing to attention. He was not too gentle with his massage and the cheeks were pulled in every direction giving him glimpses her still swollen pussy and crinkled anus.

The sounds she was now making were music to his ears. It did not take long before she brought both her hands down between her legs. She made no attempt to hide what she was doing and he tried to help by moving her onto her searching fingers. Now she told him how wonderful she was feeling and pleading with him not to stop. He could feel her racing towards another orgasm and was delighted to be able to share her excitement. When he felt she was past the point of no return he said

"I am going to give you your injection in three, two, one."

He plunged the needle into the middle of her left cheek just as she screamed at him and dissolved into orgasm at the same time. He had time to remove the needle and gently caress her anus that was pulsing strongly with just the ball of his thumb. This seemed to prolong her ecstasy still further. As she calmed he kept just gently massaging the crinkled skin with his thumb. Eventually she did manage to utter

"Thanks that was awesome. If injections were always like that I would be addicted to them rather than terrified of them. Thank you so much. Now what can I do to repay such a massive favor?"

"You just have a little nap for a few minutes. If you want to repay me you can let me give you your injections for the next few days."

She was delighted by the arrangement. For the rest of that week Tara received her daily injection at exactly the same time as she reached her first orgasm of the day. The scary pain only seemed to intensify the orgasm. They made love after each injection and she never failed to orgasm a second time. She told Tom on the Friday that she reckoned that she had enjoyed more orgasms that week with Tom than she had in months with her boyfriend.