All Comments on 'Phantom Touch Ch. 03'

by jillieb

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

this is a beautiful ending to this story. very very nice.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
excellent end

was a very interesting ending to a fascinating story was very good thank you for sharing it with us

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Brought me to tears

That was such a touching way to end the story, very good.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Bittersweet

I found this third and final chapter to be very poignant. You succeeded in creating both a happy and a sad ending simultaneously. It is good that he helped ease her pain so that she could love again, but his choice to keep her pain within himself adding to his own rediscovered grief and guilt left me feeling sad. It is amazing that in a short work, such as this, you were abel to get me to invest in these characters enough to elicit an emotional responce. Well done.

tartan9tartan9over 13 years ago
A gem!

A gem of a story you have beautifully written I really enjoyed it and the ending was very moving.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Wasn't expecting....

the phantom to be the drunk who killed her fiancée! Very well written and I am looking forward to reading more from you.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Wonderful

What a little gem of a story. Not only was it well written it was both sad and yet happy at the same time.

I'm really looking forward to whatever other little gems you can come up with in the future. Thank you!

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

What a beautiful piece you have spoilt us with. Yes, I can jump up and down screaming for more or wish for a different ending but this one suited it much better than any other I could have imagined.

Nice twist!

Can't wait to read more of your work *hint hint*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Very sweet story. Loved it!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
It takes someone really special...

...to enrapture our attention in but a glance, a touch or a moment. This is what you have created for us humble readers. Some may complain that it was over far too soon or that the pieces were too short - that, in my opinion, is the ultimate compliment for it shows how enraptured we have become with reading your work. Pat yourself on the back for accomplishing that so effortlessly.

So I won’t make any demands but I will simply say... WELL DONE (although I really want to stomp my feet and demand more!)

It was beautifully written and exquisitely finished to give me a sense of closure and peace. With such simplicity, you gave me depth and intrigue - girl you got skills! I hope this isn't the last we see of your work. I know for sure that I am not alone in eagerly anticipating more...

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely lovely, beautiful, sweet and unexpected....Wow

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
sweet ...

enjoyed the twist.

thank you for finishing it.

please think of writing more. ;0)

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396almost 9 years ago
You could go on with the story...........

You could write more about Colin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left me in tears

Oh my goodness. Great great story!! I was excited and then near the end I was in tears but still highly excited. Good job. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjillieb@jillieb
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/j1ll1eb ---------------- STUFF I'VE EDITED ON LIT * Outlander (In progress) by sirreadsalot10 http://www.literotica.com/s/outlander-ch-01 * Firestorm (on haitus) by Fatality http://www.literotica.com/s/firestorm-ch-01

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES