Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... are you done?" Andrew's back automatically straighten at the sound of his mother's voice.

"Yeah, just finished," Andrew said, sweat dripping off his nose. He didn't miss how his mother's eyes slyly roamed down his body. "What?! Is my own mother checking me out?" he asked himself. Not seeing how his mother bit her lower lip as he wiped the sweat from his face with the tail end of his shirt.

"Well..." Alex fought to hold back her carnal desire as she stared at her son's glistening chest. "Go wash up, I want to show you something, we don't have much time left at this site before we're shut down for the winter."

"Wait. This place has another season other than being hotter than Satan's butthole?" Andrew asked, as the hem of his shirt fell from his hands.

"As a matter of fact it does," Alex said, lightly chuckling.

"When will such wonders cease to amaze me," Andrew sighed. Resting the back of his hand against his forehead.

"Stop being overly dramatic," Alex softly giggled. "Come on," nodding towards her tent, "I want to show it to you as the sun goes down," she said, smiling sweetly at her son.

"Alright, alright, I'm going," Andrew said, holding up his hands defeat.

Alex moaned into her mind as his sweat made his shorts cling to his ass. Once her son had rounded the water truck, she nearly dove into the make-shift port-a-potty the museum had sent along. Thrusting the wooden latch into place. She'd been dying to do this all day. She'd masturbated more on this dig than anywhere else she has been in Egypt, and the person that always made her cum the most was her son. Alex knew how depraved that was. Yet she couldn't stop herself as her shorts fell to her ankles followed by her panties. The only piece of underwear she wore during such expeditions. Her ass cheeks rested on the polished wooden toilet seat feeling the coolness of the freshly dug sand rising up to greet her very heated mound.

Leaning back, her left hand ran up her stomach as she rested her left heel on the lip of the seat. Giving her experienced fingers access to her wet cunt. Biting her lip, she had to contain her moans. She didn't need the whole camp to know the twisted thoughts that were going through her mind. Her fingertips rubbed lightly along her labia as she pictured Andrew between her legs. She never said anything to him, but she knew he had been watching her bathe herself. Just the thought of her son's eyes on her made her clit throb causing her to whimper in pleasure as she rubbed it and her left breast. "That's it baby, eat your mother's pussy!" Alex growled in her mind as she lightly slapped her clam. Listening to how wet she was before plunging two fingers into her hot, wet sex. "Oh God Andrew! You're tongue feels so good teasing mama like that!" She lightly moaned into her mind as she enjoyed the sensations her imaginary son was giving her. "Yes Andrew! Mama needs you to pay extra special attention right... there!" Alex screamed out into her mind. Her mouth hung agape, her body convulsed, her muscles seized as her orgasm rocked her body. "Mmm... yes, Andrew, you're so good to your mother. Getting her all nice and wet, being a naughty little son making your mother drip so damn much!" She purred hungrily as she sucked her cream from her fingers. Wiping herself dry or as dry as she could be given that massive orgasm.

Alex stood waiting for her son on top of the embankment. Praying no one -- namely her son -- could smell her arousal. She knew her friend was coming; she could already feel the pain starting. So, she knew that would be the last time she would be able to touch herself until they returned to the city. Sighing knowing it was going to be a long six days. Especially when it took all her will not to ease down the blanket and pull her son's cock out from his underwear. "What is he thinking teasing me with that hard-on every morning," Alex huffed. She didn't know what she was going to do once he left for the states. Would she snap out of her little obsession? Would she always yearn to have a taste of her son and in turn have him taste her? Groaning in her mind wondering when she started thinking of her son as a man. A man that she just wanted to climb on top of and show -- while rusty -- all the skill that she had. Again, she asked herself why her son? When there were more attractive men in her little world that she knew would jump at the chance to give her a little poke or two. Alex couldn't rightly answer that. She wished she knew the answer to that question. "There you are, I thought I'd be standing out here all night."

"Right, no one was stopping you from going into your tent," Andrew said, tilting his head to the right. Wondering where this attitude came from, it surely wasn't there a few minutes ago.

"I bet you would like that you... dirty boy. Having your hot, fuckable mother just walk in there... mmm... getting on my knees and just taking that cock into my mouth. To show you what your father always begged for every night." Alex wanted to say, but instead she opted for the 'Come along' as she started down the embankment. Nevertheless, with each step, with each grain of sand that rushed to fill her boot print her clit pulsated, her canal quaked as she pictured herself kneeling before her son. Her eyes peering up at him as her tongue ran up the back of his cock. Imagining what his moans would be like as she slipped that broad head between her lips. Feeling the heat, his pulse on her tongue as she gently sucked on that hard piece of man-meat. Just to tease him until that mast was fully erected then when it was show her son the skill she had earned. The way he would moan as he erupted into her mouth bathing her tongue in that white, hot goo that surged up from his balls. Once she had swallowed every ounce of his cum, show him up close and personal the pussy he has been staring at when he thought she wasn't looking. To let him thrust that hard cock deep into her nether region. Letting it coat that surging phallus in her own creamy nectar. "Stop it! You're driving yourself insane woman!" Alex growled in her mind. Turning around once she had reached the bottom thinking that her son was taking it slow. Only to find that Andrew was only a few feet behind her.

Andrew looked down as his mother slid her hand into his. He still couldn't believe how soft they were. His own felt dry as a bone due to the hot wind and the stinging sand. There was something strange about her as she looked at him. It was almost as if there was a sparkle in her eye. The way she held his hand sort of felt intimate as she led him into the temple.

"Tell me Andrew," Alex said, as they stood at the base of the Bast statue. She felt her body heating as the smell of soap drifted off his body. The way his body brushed against hers heated her core like no man had in her eight years in Egypt. "What do you see when you look upon this statue?" she asked, her eyes studied his face. Watching how his eyes moved across Bast's face. The way his nostrils flared, how his lips pressed together when he was deep in thought. To how the waning light played along his jaw. Knowing he was going to be a very handsome man when he got older as his stubble shadowed his skin.

"It's not a cat -- I mean a house cat -- head that's been carved like most people see from the late New Kingdom and forward. It sort of looks like a lion's head to me. Why?" Andrew asked, seeing that approving smile she would always get when he noticed something that most would have overlooked.

"Very good, go on. What does the depiction of Bast as a lion mean?" Alex asked, feeling the urge to lean forward and taste those lips of his.

"That this statue must have been built sometime in the Old or Middle..."

"Yes, have you noticed something?" Alex asked. Wondering if he still remembered the lessons they used to have on the various gods and goddesses and how their images changed throughout the ages.

"It can't be from the Middle Kingdom."

"And why's that Andrew?"

"Look at how her hands are positioned. In the Middle if I remember correctly they tended to carve them folded out before her. This one..."

"Go on," Alex said, nudging him on.

"Almost like she's ready to march off to war or something," Andrew said offhandedly, as his eyes roamed down the statue.

"Very good, son. I have indeed dated it back to the Old Kingdom. And look at you, you did that in five minutes not even my students figured that out and they live for this field of study," Alex said, shooting her son a warm smile. "I think that deserves a prize, don't you?" she asked, she couldn't stand it any longer. She didn't care if it wasn't right, didn't care if it wasn't proper, or that a mother shouldn't do what she was about to do.

"Oka..." Andrew's words were cut off as his mother kissed him passionately. The last golden rays of the sun sank below the dunes bathing them in its waning warmth before disappearing all together.

"Mmm... someone's had practice," Alex teased as she pulled away. "Nice tongue action I must say. I wonder..." Pressing her body against his, her cheek brushed his, "How that tongue would work on another part of my body," she whispered into his ear before slipping past her stunned and flabbergasted son. Allowing Andrew to dwell in the innuendo she let hang in the air.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Andrew screamed out into his mind. His very confused mind tried to piece it all together or that was his hope until the heel of his right foot struck the base of the statue. "What the...?!" Andrew muttered when a hollow ring greeted him. "A... Mother!" Andrew stopped himself thinking this would get her attention.

"What?" Alex called back as she turned. She had hoped that he would and that she would get a second helping of those lips of his.

"There's something here!" Andrew said excitedly.

"What do you mean: Somethings here?" Alex asked, a little perturbed that it wasn't a lure to kiss her again.

"Listen," Andrew said, placing a finger to his lips. Hitting his heel against the base not hard enough to hurt him or the stone, just hard enough to allow his mother to hear what he had just heard.

"An echo, impossible," Alex muttered pushing her son out of the way. She couldn't believe it. It was true! There had to be an empty space beneath the Bast statue and there was no telling what they had placed in there. She wasn't foolish enough to try and open it. Yet she needed to know how large of an opening they were dealing with. Running her trained fingers over the stone, feeling the slight variations between the two pieces of stone. Alex mentally measured the opening at around four feet by two feet. "Oh my God! Do you know what this means!" Alex burst out in laughter as she wrapped her arms around her son, enjoying how Andrew's body felt against her womanly curves.

"That I get ten percent for a finder's fee," Andrew joked.

"No," drawing out the word, "but if you play your cards right you might... I say might, win something better than money," Alex whispered salaciously into her son's ear. Slyly rubbing her breasts against her son's chest. "But come! I have to tell the others and get the portable x-ray down here so we can see if there's anything worth the effort to keep it from crumbling to dust if do wish to open it," she said, a smile on her face. Her hair whipping through the air, her hand held Andrew's as she led him out of the temple back to the camp site.

And so, there Andrew sat in the farthest corner, surfing his texts from his Dad. His Adams apple bobbed as Wilma sent a photo of herself in their cabin fucking herself with a dildo as his mother's and her student's voices filled the air. He lost interest in what they were discussing as he typed out how the past few days went since they last texted one another, minus all the weirdness between him and his mother along with the kiss. Yet he kept going back to Wilma's photo, how he wished he was that dildo. Could anyone blame him for wanting to know what his hot step-mother felt like? Obviously, he wasn't paying attention as his forehead was struck by a pencil sent flying by his own mother.

"Well, thank you for joining the class Andrew," Alex said, staring him down like she had just caught him in the cookie jar (which would have been funny if she hadn't caught him at the age of eight purloining her snickerdoodles.)

"Sorry. Was texting Dad, been a few days since we've talked," Andrew said, which technically wasn't a lie. He just didn't admit that he was having a very, very dirty fantasy about his step-mother. The tent got very somber and very quiet as his mother's students looked at him and his mother waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Oh," her head drooped, the eyes lost that hard look in them as she admitted defeat. "Sorry Andrew," Alex said, her right hand nervously rubbed her left forearm.

"Don't worry about it, battery was dying and... well I don't want to think about what they're doing," Andrew said, hoping his mother wouldn't inquire about the semi he was supporting when her students left.

"Yeah, let's not go there," Alex agreed. "As we were discussing, how would you like to be one of the few to ever see that inner sanctum?" she asked, her eyes lustered hoping her son would say yes. She wanted to share this with him. To show him why she had chosen this life. Why she had to leave him. Maybe then Andrew would come to understand even if a little bit.

"Isn't that where like the priest of this place lived or something?"

"No, that's what the western wing was for. I wonder what you were paying attention to while you translated the walls," Alex said, shaking her finger at him.

"Your ass," Andrew said to himself. Seeing his mother beginning to blush as he smirked slightly.

"No, in this case the inner sanctum was where the priest did their sacred rituals, so what do you say, care to join us in the morning?" Alex asked. "Was it the kiss, or something else? Was my son having dirty thoughts about his mother?" she asked herself trying to keep her composure from showing how horny she was.

"Sure, sounds fun unless..."

"Unless what?" Carla asked.

"Unless there's a swarm of those camel things, then I'm so killing it with fire," Andrew said, in all seriousness which earned him a round of laughs.

"And there you have it people, my son," Alex said, teasing him as she gestured to him. "Why don't you head on to bed, we still got a few things to talk about," she said, nodding towards her tent. One: it was very hard to maintain her Professor mentality with him sitting across from her. When all she wanted to do was sashay over to her son, sit on his lap and roll her ass along it. All so her son could feel every inch of it. Two: she knew if they were in the same tent or room undressing for bed there would be nothing stopping herself from leaping across the hammock and taking that cock of his into her mouth, and making her son pray to the ancient gods of Egypt.

"Alright then," Andrew chirped knowing it would give him time to rub one out as he stared at Wilma's picture. He had no idea why she was sending them. Not that he wasn't excited that she was. There had to be something behind it? "Now you crazy kids keep the orgies to a minimum don't make me send Anubis in here to break you up," Andrew said, waving goodnight as he rounded the corner of the tent.

"Wow. He's changed," Haas said, remembering the fights that filled the campsite for hours.

"Have the two of you made up or something?" Carla asked, looking at her professor. She wanted to be exactly like Alex, she always thought Alex was beautiful, and she secretly had a crush on her professor. She knew she couldn't come out and tell Alex that. That would be inappropriate for her to do so, and she didn't want to ruin Alex's tenure at the college.

"No," Alex shook her head. "More like a truce for now given our current situation," she said, feeling her cunt throbbing like mad. She couldn't believe she actually kissed her son like that and that she loved it! "Now, let's go over the procedure for opening the inner sanctum again, and how we are going to examine the statue once the portable x-ray gets here..."

******

Andrew stood back as his mother and three of her students carefully broke through the sand that had hardened between the cracks of the large doors. Peering up at the backside of Bast, arching an eyebrow at the detail of the goddess's womanhood. Shaking his head at the perverseness of the ancient Egyptians as the sound of the scissor lift rose. Andrew wondered what they were going to find inside. He definitely wished he had a flamethrower in case a wave of camel spiders came rushing out. He had looked them up the second day he was there, and those things were -- Huge! He could already feel his skin crawling at the thought of their long hairy legs scurrying about. Those beady little eyes glinting in the light. Their mandibles dripping in their unquenchable hunger thinking they could have his hide as a snack. "No sir! My cute little butt is not going to be food!" Andrew said to himself with determination as he shivered at the thought.

"That should do it!" Andrew's head shot up at the sound of his mother's voice. Placing his hands over his groin as his eyes fell on his mother's ass. His mind just couldn't stop thinking about that kiss and the words she whispered to him. "Okay Abasi, roll us out of the way," Alex said, taking charge, feeling someone's eyes on her. Slyly peering over her shoulder, "Oh my God! Andrew is staring at my ass! Calm down, just calm down," she muttered to herself. How she wished she had a bra with her, then her nipples wouldn't be so... visible. Her hand held onto the rail as Abasi moved the lift out of the way. She tried not to notice how her son's eyes were on her as the lift lowered, yet that was easier said than done.

"Let's hope we don't end up like the guys who opened King Tut's tomb," Andrew said, stepping up to his mother's side as they stood in front of the doors.

"Shh!" Alex playfully slapped her son's chest. "No one has shaved so that won't happen," she said, not hiding her smile. Remembering when she had taught him the perils of opening up sealed chambers when he was nine. Now as her eyes ran along Andrew's three-week stubble, she couldn't help but love how rugged he looked. "Go on, do the honors," Alex said, nudging her son forward. Watching how the muscles of his back moved beneath his shirt as her son pressed his hands on the left door as Abasi did the same on the right. Biting the inside of her cheek as her eyes were glued to Andrew's ass as the muscles in his legs bulged as they tried to break the seal that had formed over the centuries that they couldn't reach with their chisels.

"Come on boys! Put your backs into it!" Anta shouted in encouragement.

"I am," Andrew mumbled his eyes glanced to his right as Abasi muttered something in Arabic. Then as his face began to redden from the strain, he heard a light crack and then another and soon the doors groaned as they swung open.

"I knew you had it in you," Alex teased her son. "Okay everybody!" Clapping her hands, getting her students attention, knowing they were as eager as she was to get in there not seeing Andrew entering the sanctum. "Grab your tools, and lights... Where did Andrew go?" Her head was on a swivel looking for her son, only to have her heart still as she heard the crashing of stone and her son yelping in pain.

Andrew didn't know why he entered the sanctum. Something inside his head urged him to be the first one to step over the threshold. It was as if something had taken hold of his mind, leading his body towards the back of the building. Not paying attention to the vivid images that were plastered on the walls. It was only when the ancient timbers holding up the false floor snapped underneath his weight did his mind come out of its stupor. "Shit!" Andrew yelled as he fell six feet into the darkness. His left shoulder hit the edge of the downward slopping shaft hard as he fell backwards. His head banged against the stone wall as his body tumbled down the shaft. Dark blue flames sparked to life on the oil-soaked torches that sat in their holders in the walls. Unlike the chamber above him, this one was only six feet by nine feet long, unlike the room above him this one was bare of any murals or hieroglyphs due to the smooth polished onyx walls. The only thing in that secret room was a lone pedestal standing at waist height surrounded by a foot-deep pool of water. Upon that pedestal sat a delicate carved stone cat out of the same stone that made up the walls, floor, and ceiling.

123456...9