Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?" Anta asked, as she laid on her right side. Displaying her 32A breasts to him, along with her very wet, and very soiled cunt as she lifted her left leg towards the ceiling. Her left hand reached around her ass; her fingers pulled her labia open showing off her pink center. Abasi's leftover cum dribbled out of her canal and down onto her thigh. "My pussy needs some more cock, why don't you take yours out and come stick it into my eager pussy."

"No, he definitely wants to fuck me, don't you?" Carla asked, as she knelt on the stone. Her brown hair was messy, her hands ran through all the cum Abasi and Bill had drenched her in. Her green eyes called to him as she played with her 36B breasts. Feeling Bill's cum splashing down onto the stone.

"Umm..." Holding up his hands, he so wasn't into sloppy seconds or fourths or however long they'd been going at it.

"Andrew!" His head turn as his mother called out to him. Sending her a silent thank you for her timely rescue.

"I will fuck that cock!" Anta shouted as Andrew fled the inner sanctum.

"What the hell is going on?!" Andrew asked himself as his legs sped over the sand.

"Andrew! What's the matter?!" Alex asked, as she took hold of his arms as she caught him. Keeping them from tumbling down into the sand.

"I really don't think you want to know," Andrew panted.

"Andrew?! What's..." Her eyes widened as she saw Anta standing naked in the doorway of the sanctum. Taking a dry swallow as Carla joined her their heads turning looking for someone or something.

"Andrew, come back, we promise you'll enjoy being inside of our pussies!" Anta yelled.

Not if she had anything to say about it. "Come," Alex said, nearly growling as she took hold of her son's arm. If she hasn't felt her son deep inside of her yet, neither could they. She had no idea what was going on with them, but they were in no way going to mount her son before her. The first ride belonged to her and her alone. "I think you best stay here for now," Alex said, as they entered her tent.

"Good idea," Andrew sighed as he lowered himself to the tent floor. Looking up as his mother closed the flaps.

"Tell me Andrew, did you like what you saw when you walked in on them?" Alex asked, as she stood with her back to him.

"The orgy or the naked women?" Andrew asked, tilting his head to the side.

"The naked women, of course?" Alex asked, smirking as she peered back at him.

"Umm... yeah, why are you asking?" Andrew asked, wondering if he left one lion's den for another. His Adams apple bobbed as his mother turned towards him, lifting her shirt up her chest as she did.

Alex's lips curved into a smile as her son's eyes gazed unabated as her shirt fell from her fingers. "Because I need a bath and I would rather watch you watching me as I do, and not when you peep on me as I do," Alex cooed as she bent in front of her son. "Like I didn't know you weren't peeping on me. A woman can feel these things, son," she tutted as her fingers tickled Andrew's chin. Feeling her folds squeezing the tampon in her canal as her son stared at her dangling breasts. "Well... you coming?" Alex asked, popping the button of her shorts as she walked past flashing him the blueness of her panties. Walking through the insect netting, bending down switching on the lamp that sat next to the water pail. Peering to the side as she saw how Andrew sat on the floor, his back straight as a board, his eyes squarely on her ass as her hands ran over it.

Her heart raced as she felt Andrew's eyes burning into her exposed skin as she shimmied her hips. Pushing down her shorts, she knew the panties she had worn didn't show off her ass all that well, and it appeared her son didn't have a problem how her ass appeared beneath the fabric.

"So Andrew, are you enjoying the show?" Alex asked, as her thumbs hooked around the waistband of her underwear.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew nodded, as his mother bent over. Even with the tampon in it still was a pretty sight.

"Then how about you repay me for all those times you spied on me," Alex said, her dark red hair swayed as she soaked the sponge and ran the bar of soap over it as she looked over at him.

"Uh?!"

"Surely, you can infer what I'm asking you to do?" Alex asked, smirking as she ran the sponge along her left arm. Knowing how the light was playing along her left breast. Chuckling inwardly as Andrew stared down at his groin then back up to her body. "It's okay to get hard son, it's a natural reaction," Alex said, in a teacherly voice. Feeling herself dripping down onto the sand, wishing she could touch herself, yet she'd rather not bloody her fingers. "Go on," she cooed, turning to her left, the light haloing her body, hugging her womanly curves. "It's only fair that I get to ogle you as you have done to me for these past two weeks," Alex said, placing her hands on her hips.

"O-okay," Andrew stammered. He just hoped his mother didn't freak out by... his newfound size.

Alex swallowed hard as she watched as her son's rod began to fill with blood and harden as it rose. "God... that's fucking big. Wait... I thought he was smaller?!" Alex said to herself. "That's going to destroy my tight pussy, how I can't wait for that day!" Practically drooling at the thought of riding that hard cock of his. Before she could stop herself her legs propelled her forward. Remembering what she had thought but never said yesterday as she sank to her knees. Her mind was blank as the head of her son's cock was less than an inch away from her lips.

"Mo... oh shit!" Andrew gasped as his mother's lips wrapped around his rod. Her sky-blue eyes peered up at him as her hands rested on his hips as she continued to sink down his shaft. Her right eye winked at him as the entirety of his length rested in her mouth. Her thumbs brushed along his thighs, feeling them tremble, as she hammered his cock down her throat.

"You like mama's hot mouth all the way down you baby?" Alex asked, wiping her chin as she came up for breath. "You'll cum in my mouth won't you, Andrew?" she asked, as both her hands stroked him off. His father -- the only man she had actually slept with in and out of high school -- did not even come close to the size of her son. She had no idea where he had inherited it, or why she was so lewdly sucking off her own son. Just something told her she had to please this man, to ensure that when he lined her bed he faced no hardships. That the only thing he had to worry about was if she couldn't get enough of it.

"S-sure... oh God," Andrew moaned as his mother attacked his cock like a leech. Sucking on his manhood like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmhmm," Alex moaned. Shaking her head, her eyes were lit with glee as she listened to that pleading voice of his. How she loved it, and oddly enough she loved the taste of her son's cock on her tongue. Again, her nose wiggled as that strange scent of pomegranates filled it. Her eyes fluttered as Andrew's cum flooded her mouth causing her cheeks to puff out due to the volume of it. "There's so much!" Alex drooled into her mind. Easing off Andrew's cock, opening her mouth as she peered up at him. She wanted to show him that she could take care of his needs and anywhere he wanted to dump his seed she would gladly allow. Her tongue curled out painting her lips in his cum before swallowing it all. "Now come wash your back and I'll do the same, and if this awakens again, then you just stick it back into my mouth; because I love the taste of your cum baby," Alex said, leading her befuddled son over to the water pail.

******

Date palms swayed in the gentle desert breeze. Barges drifted lazily up and down the Nile as he stood gazing out on his kingdom from his royal chamber from where he was destined to rule. Looking out to the left towards the upper Nile seeing the step and bent pyramid, then to his right as the red one rose higher and prouder than the two failures of his father trying to build a true pyramid. The construction of the white pyramid was currently underway even from this distance he could hear the faint sounds of hammers as the slaves toiled away on his father's grand project.

"Is that me?!" Andrew asked himself as he caught his reflection in a highly polished copper plate. What he saw was a boy no older than he was when his mother left. His head was bald except for the ponytail of ebony hair held together by fine, thin gold rings. His personal slaves, a mix of women and eunuchs, came rushing into his chambers. Who all quickly fell to their knees as his gaze bore into them. The women's bare breasts pressed against the cold stone their three-inch wide white linen, held secure by plain hemp rope barely covered their mounds or asses for that matter.

"What's the meaning of this Xerxes?!" Andrew was taken aback at how commanding his voice sounded due to his small stature.

"Please forgive the intrusion Prince Onouphrios," Xerxes placated to his prince as he bowed his head. "But you're father has called for you, please," he said, gesturing to the area where his royal jewels and body paint rested on the ornate tables.

"I see." Andrew felt how his body stood straighter, his shoulders became square. His head held high as he strode towards the area. "Xerxes how does Neith's pussy look this morning?" Andrew felt for the man as he lifted up the back of the linen cloth. The way the man's eyes held sadness in them when nothing would ever respond to such sights again. "Damn, if I was them I would have beaten the shit of me," Andrew thought to himself as he felt the cruelty in the boy surfacing.

"Very pretty my prince," Xerxes said, letting go of the cloth knowing it would be his head if he touched her body.

"As it should be," his past self said, before walking over to the tables. "Dress me!" he ordered as he held out his arms.

Andrew was growing to hate this kid as the dream or was it a memory... he rightly didn't know continued on. Feeling his personal servants scurrying behind him as he walked arrogantly through the halls of his father's palace. The guards snapped to attention at his approach. The doors of the throne room were pushed open by two of his slaves. Watching how they kept their eyes down as he fondled their breasts before entering.

"Father," he said, kneeling on one knee as he bowed his head.

"Rise Onouphrios," Sneferu said, old age was eating away at his body. Andrew could feel the boy's lust for power and the lust he felt as the boy slyly glanced at his very beautiful mother. Her fine ebony hair fell down to her shoulders. Her brown eyes lustered in her warmth. Her berry stained lips curved into a smile. The dyed blue linen draped down her chest, only covering her voluptuous breasts while leaving the rest of her upper body open to his gaze. Fine gold necklaces rested against her light olive skin. The gold bracelets clicked as they struck the stone of her throne. Her right silky thigh taunted his gaze to move upward towards his mother's round ass teasing him with a little peek of her right cheek as her right leg rested on her left knee. "Walk with me son," he said, rising from his throne.

"Of course, father," he said, rising and falling into step behind his father.

"I leave in the morning to put down these fools who think to sack my kingdom. I except you to keep to your studies and to see that my pyramid continues to rise to the heavens."

"Yes father," he nodded, as they strode through the corridors.

"While I'm gone, listen to your mother, and your advisors," Sneferu said, placing a hand on his son's shoulder. "Listen but be wary of their words. You will be king one day and your word will be law, not theirs, nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to listen. Listening requires nothing. Foolishness might cost you everything."

"Yes father, I shall listen and keep my own council," he said, nodding as he stared up at his father.

"Very good," Sneferu said, smiling down at his son. "Now come, let us enjoy a hunt before I must leave..."

Andrew's eyes snapped open, looking around the tent's ceiling reassuring himself that it was all just a dream. Yet the pair of naked breasts, the warmth of a thigh, the brushing of a cheek on his chest certainly wasn't a dream as his mother rested soundly in her sleep. His left hand rubbed his forehead. He could feel the coolness of the early morning air on his skin, yet he didn't feel chilled like the first night he had slept underneath the desert sky. It had been five days since he had fallen down into that hole. Today was the last day, which basically consisted of breaking down the camp. Which his mother said wouldn't take more than a few hours given the museum would be sending the truck to retrieve the tents, kitchen supplies, the med station, and all the other things they had brought along before his arrival. Plus, the truck would give the cooks and the nurse a ride back to the city. He, his mother, Anta, and Bill would take one of the Range Rovers, while the others would take the other one once they had made sure they hadn't left anything behind.

"Mmm, yes, Andrew, rub your mother's ass." Andrew arched an eyebrow as he peered down at the top of her head as she talked in her sleep. Ever since she had sucked him off five days ago, his mother would lift the covers and take care of his morning wood. Not that it wasn't phenomenal -- which it was -- however, that didn't make up for the past. Nothing ever would. "You best rub that ass or no pussy." Andrew wondered what the hell his mother was dreaming about, and if he was actually rubbing that ass. Even if it was a dream his dream self, best be getting some. Feeling her arms tightening its grip, the smacking of her lips as his mother faded back into her -- what appeared to be a very arousing dream. His eyes drooped; his hand covered his mouth to contain his yawn before drifting back to sleep.

He felt the hammock rocking, something warm and wet wrapped around his manhood gently easing him out of his slumber. The sight of red hair filled his view as it bobbed before him. His eyes ran down her bare back, arching an eyebrow at the sight of his mother's delicate, elegant panties she wore to bed the night before.

"Baby!" Alex squealed in surprise as she felt his hand caressing her left ass check. "I didn't think you were awake yet."

"So, you thought to just suck my cock in my sleep?" Andrew teased.

"But... but don't you like it when I do?" Alex asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Of course."

"Mmm... good then you don't mind if I continue? And don't you dare stop rubbing my ass," Alex purred as she returned her son's cock to her mouth. Knowing that today would be her last day, or so she hoped. Sometimes her period lingered a day more than it should. She so hoped it was, because her pussy throbbed in anticipation of finally sinking her son's fat cock deep to her core. While she loved sucking his cock, that no longer fulfilled the desires that were bubbling up ever since she first sucked her son off. That same pomegranate smell still drifted off his body, no matter how fragrant the soap was. That wasn't the only odd thing, no, she had watched as he labored under the hot sun for hours and still not a drop of sweat graced his brow. How she wished she knew what was happening to him and with everyone in the camp. Ever since they opened the inner sanctum, other than her, everyone else was fucking like mad any chance they got. Yet her son didn't seem to be affected like she had seen in her students. While the thought of joining them a few times was enticing, however, Abasi and Bill couldn't compare to her son. "I love your cock, baby," Alex purred as her tongue ran up the side of his cock.

"Oh?" Andrew said, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Mmmhmm, it's so yummy," Alex cooed, before sucking gently on his head before sinking down his shaft. "You're going to give your mama what she wants, aren't you?' she asked, her tongue teased the back of his crown.

"Maybe," Andrew said, smirking down at his mother.

"You better," Alex pouted.

******

"Alright everyone," Alex clapped her hands getting everyone's attention as the last item was loaded. "This dig had been... interesting to say the least. Let's hope that the government and the antiquities department gives us the go ahead to come back and really study this place in greater detail," she said, seeing her son perched on the rear bumper of the Rover with his arms crossed. The reason she left in the first place came roaring back, knowing that next time, if there was a next time he wouldn't be there with her. She tried to keep the sadness of that realization buried deep within her heart. "I want to personally thank Omar and Anuket for keeping us well fed during this dig. Without them I doubt all of us would have made it through that heat," Alex said, smiling warmly at the cooks. "And Akila I doubt Abasi would be here if you hadn't had that vial of scorpion anti-venom on hand, or the rash of heat exhaustion during the excavation of the site. I hope all three of you will join us again should this site open up again." Alex didn't miss that look in their eyes, it wasn't hard to see, they too had been caught up in what had affected her students. It was like the site itself exuded sex, or something like that, but that was just speculation and she didn't do speculation. She was a woman of facts. No matter how those facts were staring her in the face she just couldn't accept it.

"My head feels weird," Anta groaned as she pressed her hand against her forehead when they had been on the road for an hour. Her hand flew to her mouth as her mind bombarded her with the memory of every sex act she had done in the past five days. No wonder her pussy felt so damn sore. Everyone had taken a turn, if not more, in it, all except... her eyes glanced to Andrew as he sat beside her.

"I know, mine does too," Bill agreed. It felt like he had a massive hang over.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked, her scientific mind was curious.

"It's like coming out of a drug induced fog," Bill stated.

"Oh my God! Did we really... Did I let you...!" Horror laced Anta's face as Bill nodded.

"I thought you wanted... you know," Bill waved his hand referring to what she begged him to do on more than one occasion.

"Oh god, I can't show my face to Abasi," Anta muttered.

"Why? He was fucking about every woman there," Andrew muttered as he looked out the window.

"He was not!"

"Yeah, he was," Andrew said, glancing over at her. "You might want to check his phone; you might be surprised at what you find."

"Hey," Bill turned in his seat looking at Andrew. "Why weren't you, you know...?"

"Fucking everyone like a rabbit?" Andrew asked, finishing Bill's question for him. "Hell if I know, not like you and Carla didn't try to get me to..." Seeing Anta becoming red faced as his eyes ran down her body.

"My face is up here," Anta barked, as her arms covered her breasts thinking that would keep him from picturing her naked.

"What?! You're hot when you're not all sex crazed," Andrew teased.

"Thanks," Anta said bashfully, feeling her cheeks heat as strands of her ebony hair slipped from behind her ear. Her right eye peered through them as the rays of the sun struck his face. It almost looked like he shined. Almost like the sun itself had blessed him like she had read how all the ancient Pharaoh's were said to be.

"The others are probably feeling the same thing," Andrew said, offhandedly.

"Yeah, it appears so," Anta said, peering over the seat and into the Rover behind them. Seeing the argument that was ensuing. "Hey," she whispered getting his attention. Her finger beckoned him to come closer. "Why didn't you fuck me?"

"Oh... umm..." Seeing his mother's eyes peering at him in the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah," Anta said, her mind pulled her back to that feeling she had been floating in for the past five days as that pomegranate scent filled her nose. "Go on," she said, scooting closer to him on the bench seat. "You did just say I was hot, so why didn't you fuck me?" Anta asked again, her breath was hot along his skin as she whispered in his ear. Like all women at the site she didn't wear a bra due to the heat. So, when her breasts lightly brushed against his arm he would know that was all her and not that wire infused piece of supportive cloth.

1...34567...9