Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what Andrew?" Anta asked, from behind him.

"Nothing." Anta could feel the hate in that single word. She wondered what had happened to cause such an emotion. "We're nearly there," Andrew said, turning the corner leading towards the Great Pyramid. Anta tried to get Andrew to speak more, but he remained silent as they continued down that dark, silent corridor.

"Holy shit!" Anta yelled as the glint of the vast volume of gold objects that filled that large vaulted room reflected the light from her phone. She had seen the photos that were taken when they had found King Tut's tomb. While the objects that were found in there were breath taking, nothing like of it was like what they had just found in that sixty by hundred-foot chamber.

"What the hell!" Andrew nearly shouted looking around the look of lost was plastered across his face. "You want to tell me how I got here?" he asked, all he could remember was walking towards the pyramids then everything got fuzzy.

"Andrew? Don't you remember?" Anta asked, seeing him shake his head.

"What?! Why am I talking like that?" Andrew asked, no one in particular as he watched the footage as they stood in the treasure room.

"How would I know, you just started speaking it. Even calling yourself a Pharaoh," Anta said, giving Andrew a weary look. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm not too sure after seeing that," Andrew said, pointing to her phone. "So, where exactly do you think we are?" he asked, looking up at the ceiling. Slyly reaching over plucking a few of the gold coins from the equally gold tray. The smile on Anta's face told him she had seen him yet didn't say a word.

"There looks like there's another room back there," Anta said, holding up her phone, shining the light against the far wall. "Well Andrew, since we've come this far, care to continue on?" she asked, slipping her hand into his. Glad that he had returned to his normal self.

"Sure. Lead on," Andrew said, flashing her a smile.

"Three sarcophagi?!" Anta whistled as she panned her phone around the chamber. Sharing a nod with Andrew when he waved her on. "This one is Khufu," she said, reading the cartouche. "This one's Sneferu," reading the name on the cartouche on the middle sarcophagus, "and this one appears to be... Onouphrios," she said, peering back at Andrew. Hitting the stop button, "Andrew?" Anta purred shaking her ass at him. "Why don't you come and fuck me on this?"

******

"As you can see, the Sphinx is still standing! A month has passed since this remarkable event has occurred. This could be the greatest find since King Tut! And this all couldn't have happened without the keen eye and mind of the amateur archeologist Andrew McCain, seen here on the other side of your screen." Andrew shook his head as he packed his bags. He couldn't believe all the hype that's been raised for the past month. "Now here is Professor Sanders to tell us all that's been found so far." Andrew had to admit his mother was indeed hot as she stood underneath the desert sun.

"I do wish they would stop showing that interview, it doesn't paint me in a pretty light," Alex said, smiling seductively at her son as she leaned against the doorframe.

"Why? I'm sure you've got tons of fan boys by now," Andrew teased. His eyes running over his mother's body. Her moans, the begging, the pleading echoed in his mind especially the ones from this morning knowing that he would be leaving in a few hours.

"But..." Pushing off the doorframe, her hips swayed alluring as she approached the back of the couch. "They aren't the fan boys I want," Alex said, in a salacious purr. "And I doubt they can fuck me as well as you can, baby," she said, her fingertips tickled his chin as she leaned over the couch. Knowing how her shirt was hanging open she wanted her son to look. To see the breasts that were going to miss his touch. How she wished she had more time, time for her to suck on that long rod of his one last time, yet his flight was scheduled to depart in three hours, and she needed to get him to the airport so he would have time to get through customs. "You all ready?" Alex asked, as the sound of the last zipper closed.

Alex waved sadly to her son as she stood on the other side of the customs station. Her heart longed for her son to stay, so that she could show him the world he had just opened up for everyone. Knowing that because of him numerous historical texts were going to have to be rewritten. Blowing her son a kiss as he waved to her before he disappeared around the corner.

******

The jet engines wound down as the plane taxied into the gate. All through the flight he felt the eyes of every woman on him. A few of them even flashed him their uncovered cunts when most of the first-class passengers had fallen asleep during that long flight. He was even ambushed in the bathroom by one of the flight attendants. He couldn't believe the woman dropped to her knees and sucked him off like a pro. Andrew had to say that was the best flight... Ever!

"Ah, home," Andrew sighed as the New York air filled his lungs.

"Andrew!" Wilma waved her arm franticly when she caught sight of him. Her light brown hair whipped through the air as she raced towards him. Pressing her chest hard against his as she hugged him. "I can't wait to get home," she whispered seductively into his ear.

"Hey son, how was Egypt?" Julián asked, taking one of his son's bags from him.

"Oh, you know, hot, sand getting into everything, and a mass swarm of camel spiders out to chew on my butt," Andrew joked.

"Well, you're home now," Julián said, bringing his son in for a one arm manly hug. "I'm sure you're hungry but let's drop your bags off then we'll celebrate our reunion."

"Sure," Andrew said, happily.

As Andrew walked into his room there sat Bast in her godly form. Her arms propping herself up, her head turned staring out at the New York skyline.

"Hmm... so my Pharaoh, I see you have a grander throne to survey your kingdom from. I must say I approve," Bast said, those gold-brown eyes burned into him as his bedroom door closed.

To be continued...


1...456789