Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like sloppy seconds or thirds," Andrew said, peering out the corner of his eye.

"So say," her middle and index finger walked up his leg, "what if I haven't fucked anyone that day, and if you say Abasi has been stepping out on me I don't see him touching me again. Would you then think you'd fuck me?" Anta asked, slyly brushing her nipple along his arm before letting him feel the curvature of her breasts. Her heart stopped, her breath grew still, her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as she watch something growing down the side of his thigh. "That couldn't possibly be his... cock?" Anta asked herself as she swallowed hard.

"Maybe," Andrew said, a deep alluring voice filled her ear as his lips brushed against her ear. Blue light shimmered on his irises as he felt her trembling against him. Watching how her lips mouthed 'Oh my' as her hand grasped his root.

"Anta!" Alex said, in an almost growl as her hands gripped the steering wheel hard.

"What? Oh..." Quickly sliding back to her seat yet she couldn't keep from glancing at Andrew. That was until a cat stuck it's head out from underneath the seat. Who jumped into Andrew's lap without hesitation.

"What the hell is a cat doing in here?!" Alex asked surprised, as it sat on her son's lap staring up at him.

"I don't know, I don't think it was in here when we packed the Rover," Andrew said, his gaze was drawn to those green eyes. It almost felt as if there was a vast intelligent mind behind those eyes. "How would a cat get out in the middle of the desert in the first place?"

"Oh my... that's not just a cat that's a mau," Anta said in awe.

"A what...?!" Andrew said, looking over at Anta. His attention was brought back to the cat in his lap as it chirped at him. Its silver spotted tail wiggled and twitched as its paws softly kneaded his legs.

"A very rare breed of cat," Alex said, looking at her son in the rear-view mirror. "Some have speculated that maus are the progenitors of the modern-day cats," she said, arching an eyebrow as the cat chirped as if agreeing.

"And silver maus are the rarest of them all," Anta said, fighting herself from reaching over and taking the cat into her arms. Yet something told her not to touch.

"That still doesn't answer why it was out in the desert or how it got in the car, or how it won't get off my lap," Andrew said, the moment the words left his lips the cat growled at him. It seemed to him the cat could understand him. Thrusting his head back as it whipped its tail against the side of his face as the cat turned around in his lap.

"When we get back to the city, I'll look up some breeders..."

"I don't mind taking her," Anta cut in her brown eyes gazed at the scarab beetle on its head. Her fingers twitch wanting to rub those furry little ears.

"Yeah, I got a feeling she isn't going to go anywhere," Andrew said, as the cat cleaned her paw, all the while, her green eye peered at him to say that was correct.

"Well, you certainly can't have a cat Andrew," Alex said, in a motherly voice.

"Hey, not like I asked for one... she just appeared," Andrew said, his hand moved on its own. Feeling her purring as his hand gently brushed along her spine.

"Well..." Anta leaned over, her eyes going from him and to the cat. "What do you think you want to call her?" she asked, taking a chance, squealing in delight at how soft her fur was.

"I don't..." Andrew's words stilled as the cat rose and turned in his lap. Her right leg rose, her soft pads pressed on the tip of his nose as her eyes stared intently into his. "Bast."

"Andrew?!"

"What?! It's the name that she appears to like," Andrew said, almost seeing the cat smiling with her eyes.

"Fine," Alex sighed. She would have thought that now that they were gone from the site all the weirdness would have stopped. "But you're cleaning up the mess she makes," she said, sternly.

"I just love cats!" Anta squealed acting like a little kid on Christmas morning. Scooting back over to him, "Hey would you mind if I came over and played with her?"

"I guess," Andrew muttered, wondering how he was going to explain this to his father. He got the feeling when he went home the cat -- Bast -- would find some way to follow after him. He didn't know how a cat could transverse oceans and thousands of miles. It was just a feeling he got.

"Sweet ass sweet!" Anta gasped as Bast climbed into her lap.

"You're not going to become one of those crazy cat ladies, are you?" Andrew joked.

"Andrew!" Alex couldn't believe her son had just said that.

"Shut up!" Anta chuckled slapping the back of her hand against his chest.

******

"Here Andrew," Alex said, reaching through the gap of the seat handing him the key to her apartment. "3A, that's my place, why don't you go get settled while I oversee the unloading and file the findings. I should be back by dinner time," she said, as they sat in front of her apartment building.

"Okay," Andrew said, as his mother dropped the key into his hand. As the car door opened Bast jumped out and sat waiting on him on the steps for him. Shutting the rear door once he had retrieved his bags. He had a lot of washing to do and a hot bath was sounding very nice at the moment. Looking up at his mother's apartment building as he listen to the Rover driving away. "Well Bast, this appears to be home for a while," Andrew said, looking down as Bast cooed at him. Bast easily kept pace with his strides as he climbed the stairs to the third floor.

Upon entering his mother's home, Bast made a beeline right to the window still. Her tail swayed lazily as she stared out upon the city of Cairo. His mother's apartment was awash in artifacts that she had found throughout her time in Egypt. It almost felt like he was standing in a museum as the door closed behind him. Locking the door, he didn't need anyone coming in while he was in the shower.

"You hungry?" Andrew asked, wondering why he was talking to a cat. The way she shook her head almost reminded him of a human. "You're just seeing things," Andrew muttered to himself.

"Who ever invented hot water is a god," Andrew sighed as he stood beneath the shower head. He couldn't understand how his mother or anyone else could stand being out in the desert for that long. Now that he had true privacy Andrew stroked his meat like mad as the last picture Wilma sent him flashed in his mind. Sighing in bliss as his cum struck the wall of the shower. Walking into the living room, the white towel was wrapped around his waist, knowing he was going to have to wait until his first load was done before he could have anything to wear. He wore his last pair of clean underwear that day and didn't feel like soiling his body putting those back on. Still, with only him there Andrew didn't see a problem just lounging in the towel as the washer ran.

Digging his phone and his charger out of his bag. Glad that he could finally charge his phone. Sighing when the battery had some charge left on it once it powered on. Hearing and seeing the rapid dings of unread text messages that waited for him.

"Hey Dad, finally got into the city. You won't believe how hot it got out there! Just letting you know I'm okay, I'm at her place." Andrew texted his father unable to say mother to his father. Knowing that would upset his father when he wanted them to enjoy their trip. Backing out opening the text from Wilma. Instantly he felt his cock stirring as a video awaited him. Looking around as if someone was hiding in the shadows waiting to jump out. His thumb hit the play button as his heart raced.

"Yes, fuck me! That's it Julián! Pound that cock into my pussy!" Wilma moaned. Wilma had a mischievous smile on her lips as she peered over her shoulder at the camera. "Well, Andrew, stroke that cock baby. I know you're watching this. Did you enjoy the photos that your father took of your hot mother? Did you jack that cock to me as you gazed at them? Mmm... Mama can't wait for when you get home. We are so going to enjoy our reunion," Wilma said, as her ass bounced. "What did you think your dad didn't know I was sending them to you?" Her giggle echoed through the speakers. "You have a very dirty papa, aren't you Julián?"

"Mmmhmm." Andrew heard his father's voice as the phone shook as he thrust hard into Wilma.

"That's it Julián! You know how I like it rough and hard!" Wilma loudly moaned as she collapsed onto the mattress. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Watch me Andrew, watch as your mother cums on your father's cock. Soon it will be yours!" Her feet hammered against the bed, as his father zeroed the camera down letting him watch as Wilma's hot cream coated his cock. Looking down as his own cock had pushed through the opening of the towel.

"Now when you get this, and I know you're out in the desert right now, but do show mama that cock," Wilma said, winking at the camera before she sucked his father's cock clean.

"Did you enjoy that son? I hope you did. I want you to know I haven't forgotten everything you did when your mother left. And Wilma said she was fine with it, so this was going to be a surprise for when you got home, but Wilma couldn't wait. Now you have fun, be safe, we'll see you soon."

"Holy..." Andrew was left in a state of shock as the video cut off. Well, since his father knew about the whole thing, he didn't see a problem with sending his step-mother a dick pic now.

"Oh? You're in Cairo now?! Good, I was a little worried about you being out in the desert for so long?" Julián texted after Andrew had sent his step-mother a picture of his junk. "Oh, Wilma likes what she sees. You should see her drooling over it." His father sent along with a laughing emoji.

"Hello?" Andrew answered as his phone rang.

"Andrew! Mama can't wait for you to stick that big cock into my hot pussy!" Wilma said, excitedly over the line. "You will let me have a ride on it?"

"Umm... and dad's okay with that?"

"Mmmhmm, I want my boys to be happy! Now show mama that cock again and put your hand on it so I can grasp the size of that monster!"

"Okay, who am I to say no," Andrew chuckled, before snapping off another pic.

"Oh... baby, mama is going to show you the time of your life," Wilma said, her lust and hunger burned over the line.

"I can't wait."

"That's our reservation, we'll talk soon. Enjoy Egypt Andy, you might not get to see it in the later years of your life. You're Dad sends his love as do I." Setting aside his phone, resting his head against the back of his mother's couch. A smile graced his face as he stared up at the ceiling. At least he now knew his father was okay with what Wilma was sending him. He had no wish to hurt his father.

"I guess I need to take care of you again..." Andrew's head turned as he heard a knock on the door. Arching an eyebrow when he saw Anta standing out in the hall as he peered through the peep hole. Again a knock came upon the door. It appeared to him she had taken a quick shower and put on a free-flowing dress. "Yeah?" Andrew said as he peered through the crack of the door. Keeping his near naked body out of her sight. "She's not here right now."

"I know that Andrew, I came to see you," Anta said, flashing him a smile. "Can I come in?"

"Umm... I'm not dressed."

"So?!" Anta said, shooting him a seductive smile. "It isn't like you haven't seen me naked before," she said, her mind flashed to the time he had stumbled upon them after the floor caved in. The way she so lewdly displayed her body to him.

"Alright, I guess," Andrew said, quickly hiding his cock as he pressed it to his thigh as he opened the door wider.

"I brought some things for Bast," Anta said, the bag brushed against her blue sundress as she entered. Slyly noting the towel and how his hand covered something that she could only assume was his cock. Placing the bag on the couch, taking out the little feather toy she had brought along. "Look Bast!" Popping the toy a few inches beside Bast. Whose head quickly turned; her pupils dilated as they followed the bounce of the feathers. A light chuckle escaped her lips as Bast's left paw batted the toy a few times before she pounced. "You know I took your advice," Anta said, rising, brushing her hair behind her ear as she looked over at him.

"O-okay," Andrew said, feeling on display. Wishing he actually had clothes to wear as her eyes ran down his body. "Umm... listen I kind of feel exposed here, do you mind..."

"Don't you want to know what I found?" Anta asked, interrupting him. Feeling her nipples cutting into the fabric of the dress. She wore nothing under her dress once she knew she would be coming over here. The cool air of the room felt so good on her freshly shaven bald cunt. Her fingers trailed along the back of the couch as she walked towards him. She knew he had just taken a shower and yet the smell of pomegranates still clung to his body. How it made her pussy instantly wet, where she wouldn't need any stimulation to slide that cock of his into it. Although, she did hope that he would kneel down and taste her little peach. "The fool thought I didn't know his little pin on his phone. It seems he's been stepping out on me long before the dig."

"Okay, what does that have to do with me?" Andrew asked, his heart hammered in his chest as Anta stood before him.

"Well, I haven't been fucked today," Anta said, in a wanton whisper. Her fingers pulled the ends of his towel loose before dropping it to the floor. Her eyes moved down his body, sucking on her lip as she got a very good look at his cock. Reaching back, lowering the zipper of her dress, feeling it cascading down her body as she pushed it from her shoulders. She didn't say a word as she sank to her knees, batting his hands out of the way. Her breath was stolen as she watched how that tool of his pulsated. Looking up at him as her tongue flickered out before her lips engulfed his head. Her hand worked in time with her bobbing since she could only take seven inches into her mouth. She wanted every inch of his tool to be pleased. She wanted to be able to return while he was there, and no horny woman would rightly pass up a chance to ride something so... large, or that was what she thought. Her eyes darted down her body as she toyed with her labia. She couldn't believe how wet she already was. She knew she was moist, just not this wet, where her slickness dangled precariously on her clit.

"Fuck me Andrew, I want to feel you thrusting this thing deep into me," Anta said, pure unbridled lust burned in her eyes as she stared up at him.

"D-do... what?" Andrew asked, mystified.

"I said," allowing his slick cock to drag along her body as she rose to her feet, "I want you to fuck me," Anta said, feeling his rod pressing against her stomach as she kissed him. Her hands ran down his arms, taking hold of his hands before tugging him towards the couch. Resting her right forearm on the back of the couch as her knees rested on the cushions, her ass hanging over the edge. Her left hand ran down her stomach, lightly patting her mound telling him where she needed that cock of his. Peering over her shoulder, a curious look appeared in her eyes as Andrew just stood there gazing at her pussy. "Andrew, you have been with a woman before, right?" Anta asked, when Andrew looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"N-no," Andrew said nervously, taking a step closer to Anta's awaiting mound.

"Well then, allow me to be the one who shows you what you've been missing," Anta purred, her hand reaching out from between her legs. Her nails tickled the underside of his cock. Knowing now why he didn't pound her into the floor of the inner sanctum when she offered her body to him. He must have been so freaked out seeing her and the others like that? "Now go slow, that's a big cock you're going to be stuffing into my pussy. You don't want to hurt me do you?" Anta asked, her tongue curled out as the head of his cock breached her paradise.

"No," Andrew muttered, watching in awe as his rod sank deeper and deeper into Anta's cunt. When her left hand shot back only then did he still his advancement.

"God, its just so... big," Anta moaned. Hanging her head as her cunt squeezed and relaxed trying to grow use to the size. He was far bigger than Abasi and Bill. It was going to take her a bit to... "Oh fuck!" She nearly yelped as her core went into meltdown as Andrew withdrew his cock. Biting her lip, she so wasn't expecting to cum from the simple withdraw of his cock. Squealing as Andrew sent his rod back into her. "Oh God! Mmmhmm, just like that Andrew, doesn't my pussy feel good?" Anta asked, breathing heavily as her body quaked. Whimpering as she felt his member pushing deeper into her canal as her velvet pocket grew accustomed to his size.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew mumbled. He was lost in a world of bliss. He never knew a woman would feel so... good.

"Good. I want your first time to be good," Anta panted, "put your hands on my hips and really put some thrust to those..." Her mouth hung open as his balls slapped her clit. "Fuck!" Anta bellowed out as her nectar surged out around his rod. "Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me Andrew, tear that pussy up!" she growled loving how that cock felt so deep in her womanhood. Knowing that no one was going to compare to Andrew after this. "Fuck! I cumming!" Anta yelled as her womb detonated. "Mmmhmm, keep fucking me Andrew, keep enjoying my hot, wet pussy," she moaned, reaching back resting her hand on his hip as his youthfulness kept that cock plowing her molten canal.

"Shit! I'm..." Andrew grunted after they had been fucking for the past fifteen minutes.

"Do it! Paint my pussy in that cum. It's okay, I'm on the pill," Anta said, breathlessly. It was the only good thing about her weird trip through Orgyville. Otherwise, the amount of cum that was spewed on and in her would undoubtedly make her pregnant, and she so didn't need that right now. Tossing back her head, her tongue curled out, her eyes fluttered as Andrew sent his cock deep into her. Feeling her womb swelling to the brim as his hard root pumped what felt like gallons of cum into it. Her hand cupped her mound as she sat on the back of her legs. She didn't want to stain her professor's couch in her son's cum. Feeling it pooling in her hand as her muscles loosened their hold on it. God. Never once did she think semen was delicious until now.

"Hand me that towel," Anta said, her chest heaved as she pointed at Andrew's discarded garment. Wondering why he didn't have a drop of sweat on him, even after that very vigorous thrusting. "Thanks," she said, smiling at him as she wiped her cunt dry. Turning her head as she heard something beep.

"Right clothes!" Andrew said, nearly forgetting about the load he had in the wash. His body stiffened as Anta pressed her body against his back as he tossed his clothes into his mother's dryer.

"I like this," Anta cooed as she stroked his three-week beard. "Although, I would like to feel this all nice and smooth when you taste my... pussy," she whispered heatedly into his ear.

"Wha..."

"What, did you think this was only a one-time thing?" Anta asked, resting her cheek against his back as her arms wrapped around him. "Oh no, I plan on riding you every chance I can," Anta cooed. "So, don't think you've seen the last of me," she said, as she walked over to where her dress lay. Knowing his eyes were on her as she bent down to pick it up off the floor. "Come zip me up," Anta said, holding her hair out of the way with her bare back towards him. Hearing the dryer door close and starting, her skin heated as that zinc tab rose closing the brass teeth. "Now before I go," she said, spinning on her heal. "This needs a good cleaning," Anta said, taking his deflating cock into her mouth, cleaning every inch of it of her juices. "Here's my number, call me sometime, I'll be happy to guide you around the sites; because you so have to see the Great Pyramids before you leave," she said, writing her number on the palm of his hand. Waving goodbye to him as the door closed behind her.

1...456789